Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

beating a dead horse.gif
image.jpg
100_2442.JPG
100_2438.JPG
100_2440.JPG
100_2439.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SSrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#22 10 years ago
Quoted from elimotw:

Yea I would be more than happy to post the price once it sells. I have a ? for all of you. I know I am most likely
going to upset some people here. I am wondering what you all think of virtual pinball machines? I am selling my embryon to upgrade the virtual pin I have. Let me explain myself I have a Secret Service pin and I am looking into getting a FREDDY. I wanted to get a few more machines but do not have the room our money so I figured a virtual pin would be my best option. Not to offend anyone but what people are asking for for some pins is insane. My own option is that no pin is worth more than 2000 bucks people are asking 5gs to 20gs for some games to me that is so out of touch with an average person. Anyways not to go on but what do you all think of the current pinball market? And also what would everyone suggestion be for me as far as what software I should run on my virtual pin? Pinmame our Future pinball? And don't worry I am still a pin head and have 2 real machines so I am not a complete turn coat lol. Looking forward to see what poeple on pin side think

I thought we had a deal months ago??

2 weeks later
#25 10 years ago

Smooth move! I told u back at Christmas time I would gladly pay $800, which u agreed to. Glad Rachel got it at least but next time u sell stick to your word and u could get more $

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from elimotw:

SSrig
I understand how you feel however you should also understand things come up.
I was out of town for work and was unable to contact you. And unfortunately when
I got back into town my son was in the hospital due to an infection so pinball was
the last thing on my mind. So I do apologize for not getting back to you however
before you decide to post something negative on a forum maybe you should take
the time to ask myself our whoever you are having a discussion with what happened.
Oh I forgot the is the internet you can say and post whatever you want without
consequences. Good luck finding another embryon.

I did! image.jpgimage.jpg

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Ya I hate sellers like that! They just don't make sense to me, I guess someone's word doesn't mean as much as it used to. Ed

Pretty lame but no big deal. I made a sarcastic comment and posted what happened so if anyone is dealing with him in the future they know what to expect. I always look at sellers previous posts to see how thief sale went.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7.50
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SSrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/embryon-for-sale-tucson-az?tu=SSrig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.