2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Mrjamma
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 2 years ago

Is anyone here familiar with the Embed Card system that allows for arcades/vending to load programmable cards with a set amount of money that can then be used to pay for games/vending?

Trying to find out more info on this system and their website doesn't offer it, nor have they been swift to respond (3 messages left across 48 hours and zero return calls). Basically I'm trying to see if this system has any type of integration in Point-of-Sale software that restaurants use. I'm not interested in the POS that Embed offers, but rather wanting to know if it works with Micros or Aloha.

#2 2 years ago

Hello,

I own several arcades and we use embed at one location, Sacoa at another and Semnox at several. Please pm me if I can be of any help. I don't really like posting to forums.

#3 2 years ago

You can use Embed on pinball machines. To use Embed, it requires the use of their server running proprietary software (GURU). The POS has to run their software (RED POS). It will not interface to other POS software. It may be possible to run the GURU software in the background on a different brand POS. Only Embed could answer that question. How many games are you looking to run? Their system isn't cheap.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside