You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

60sbunnymask.jpg
DSCN1786.JPG
DSCN1790.JPG
sweethearts.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccotenj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

in nj...

williams grand prix... preferably "project/unshopped" with decent cosmetics... will trade 4 square or royal guard for project + cash... within 150 miles of cherry hill/philadelphia area... also can make exchange at york show...

edit: would travel 1500 miles one way if necessary for a joker poker... i'm serious on that...

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Joker Poker, Fireball, Klondike..... oh wait a minute...that was last years wishlist.
I would really like to find a Bingo Bango (not a bingo machine) in my garage when I get home.
But if you know of any in the known universe, that would be acceptable.

i may move to socal just to be closer...

#15 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You may get "shaken, not stirred". But then again, you might also get "stirred".

the more great pins that show up in your stash, the braver i'm getting...

#42 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

BOILERMAN said...

This one is near me and is definitely a project. How bad do you want one? is it worth the distance?
Let me know, I'm pretty sure I can buy this one. It is just sitting in a garage waiting to die.

looks like a good project for you pafasa...

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from fflint_18:

Like CCOTENJ I'd like a Grand Prix unshopped in the Philly/South Jersey area.
But I won't fight him for it.
I'd also like an unshopped Capt Card, Surf Champ, Big Brave, Joker Poker, etc. See the theme here? I'm ready for a drop target preferably Gottlieb.
I like them rough because I get pleasure bringing them back to life. I restore the PF as best I can, but try to leave the cabinet show her scares.
And for 300 or less. I don't want much. Do I?
Of course I'd love a C37. Who wouldn't .

no, you don't want much...

since i'm a good guy... if anyone has 2 (or more) "cosmetically decent" (cabinet can suck) project games (including at least 1 drop target centric one) somewhere reasonably near the south jersey/philly area and wants to work out some kind of a deal, lemme know... we gotta find bert a game to work on, he's having dt's... and i can always use one to stash away in my shed, just in case i get some time over the winter to play around with something... i'm not overly picky on titles; since everyone and their mother is looking for a grand prix, i'll expand my horizons...

chris

#70 10 years ago

^^^

yup, get the boards rebuilt, rebuilt score displays and done...

i'm starting to become convinced that there are a grand total of zero em joker poker's that aren't already in someones collection anyway... i haven't ever seen a single one for sale...

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Whatever that is? ^^ unless it moves or can be adjusted then its all greek to me.

one of them thar new fangled boards with those microchip thingies on it...

ni-wumpf's bring dead system 1 games back to life...

#76 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Well, it wasnt on my hot list, but I got an abra cadabra today. I'll have pics as soon as I can. I'll post them in rat's show us your EM thread.
Excited

even better than the rocket iii...

Quoted from Pin-it:

Youll soon be running out of real estate! Unless you took over the dining room?

who needs a dining room?

#79 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

I know it had something to do with the electronics end of it. Kinda sounded to me like a WW 2 Luftwaffe squadron.

yea, you are right about that...

really is a saviour for sys 1 games... since gtb (and others) had the bright idea of mounting batteries directly onto circuit boards...

#92 10 years ago

yea that rabbit looks like something straight out of a slasher movie...

#96 10 years ago

< blows some dust off the thread >

looking for a bally rocket iii... trashed pf and bg ok, not working ok, as long as machine is complete... unmolested cabinet strongly preferred, don't care if it's ugly, just want one that hasn't been painted... anywhere within 150 miles or so of south jersey/philly area is good...

chris

1 year later
#114 9 years ago

in addition to the ones everyone wants, i still want a sing along, bon voyage and rocket iii....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ccotenj.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-wishlist-list-your-game-projectsshopped-and-wkng-etc-and-location-here?tu=ccotenj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.