Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by EJS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Which transition is more difficult for a first timer?”

• EM to SS 4 votes
      24%
    • SS to EM 13 votes
      76%

(17 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gotemwill.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Every once in a while we see a post from someone who has a collection of SS games and has bought their first EM. Their intrepidation over how to troubleshoot the game has always been puzzling to me since you can physically see the “logic” in a EM game and all the individual components are accessible. It seems like this would be a natural progression but apparently not.

Since I don’t participate in the other forums on this site, I always wondered if there were similar posts from EM guys who bought their first SS game and if the transition is any easier. I have no experience with SS games, but when I see the inside I wouldn’t even no where to start other than the playfield switches. I suppose this is the same reaction of someone looking at an EM game for the first time.

Would be interested in hearing from others and comparing the experience between their first EM and first SS games.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gotemwill.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-to-ss-1?tu=gotemwill and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.