• 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by srcdube
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Target Alpha Ball Return relay (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RC_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 3 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

So I'm working on a recently acquired Target Alpha. I've gotten several issues corrected already, but still have a couple of issues left. Not sure if they all kinda relate to one another or not.
Outhole (ball return coin)- solenoid will not activate to kick ball out. Switch is fine- if I have any bonus points earned, the ball on the switch registers to activate the bonus. Solenoid has been tested- it works if I jumper it on say a slingshot, and moves freely. What triggers ball return coil activation? Something that may go along with this issue, is that the balls are never counted. If i manually move the ball thru the ball return channel to the flipper lane and play, when the ball drains, there is not any ball counting done- i could play forever. There is not even ball in play lighting working- yes lights have been replaced with working ones.
Any suggestions on what to look at?

Have you cleaned and lubed the bonus unit? My Jungle Queen had this issue and it was an issue of one of the springy contacts not making good contact on the stationary rivets? Some degreasing and adjusting fixed it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Cabinet - Decals
The Pinball Scientist
Decals
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RC_like_the_cola.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-tech-target-alpha?tu=RC_like_the_cola and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.