Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by dendoc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

There is a 1974 Dealer’s Choice pinball machine in Evansville, Indiana that has decided to give its owner a hard time. All was good for a long time until just recently when the power was flipped and the machine wouldn’t stop cycling a score reel and didn’t reset. The owner jumped on YouTube and learned how to reset the score reel by hand… machine started a game just fine. Days later, owner turned machine on and again the it kept cycling and wouldn’t reset. So… back to YouTube and owner gets the idea to buy a small file and begin filing “all” the contacts in the machine. Well, now the owner needs help from an experienced EM tech in the area. I don’t think I can walk him through troubleshooting without being at the pin myself.

Anybody in the Evansville area do work on Williams EMs and can help? Please post here or PM me, I’ll relay information to the owner since he doesn’t use Pinside.

#2 2 years ago

Nate Luke at Indianapolis Pinball might be able to help.
Tell him to stop by my place too, need this Prospector running again.

#3 2 years ago

Thanks Gryszzz. That’s a start.

#4 2 years ago

You forgot to tell the customer the most important thing:
ONCE IT YOURS, LEMMY TELL YA WHO NOT TO CALL
Lol.
Youre obviously a good dude man...SALUT

#5 2 years ago

Yep, this is a case of a friend of a friend. Got a text today to see if I could help. After a few texts back and forth, I figured the 4 State separation was an obstacle too large to overcome.

#6 2 years ago

Get in touch with this group. They are fantastic! Importantly, they will not only fix the problem easily via virtual meeting, they teach you how to troubleshoot and repair all em machines!

https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/EM-pinball-online-repair-clinic

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.