(Topic ID: 133036)

EM tech need a schematic for Gottlieb Soccer

By Mastkey

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I picked up a Gottlieb Soccer recently and have one last nagging problem I cannot resolve. Score motor keeps running and if I manually reset the u relay which resets the bank, it will play as normal. Once I start a new game, score motor will just keep on running. I don't have a schematic, but if I had the start sequence for this game, I could check all switches within that circuit to find the culprit switch. I have gone through the bottom board and the backbox cleaning and adjusting. I have also looked at and cleaned the score motor switches as well. So....does anyone have this game with a schematic that could help.

Thanks, Steve.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-tech-need-a-schematic-for-gottlieb-soccer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.