9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by daddyboo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Comiskey Park Final-1.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

Good evening, I have a recently restored Williams Ball Park that NEVER worked 2 player. When you power up lights come on as usual. Pressing the start button once starts a 1 player game and the game plays perfectly and goes to game over after 3 outs. If you press start button after a game is over it starts a new 1 player game. Pressing start right after again clears everything and starts a new 1 player game. I just finished this restoration/modification. It is now called Comiskey Park. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comiskey Park Final-1.JPGComiskey Park Final-1.JPG
    2 months later
    #2 9 years ago

are you still working on this

#3 9 years ago

Kinda, I have three other games I am now selling so it was put on hold (since I am not planning on selling this one. Sound familiar? LOL), but in a week I will be back on it. Odd was that a week ago I had a friend check it out and we played and just as I explained what happened when I try to play 2 player IT WORKED for a 2 player game ONCE, after that it wouldn't play 2 player again. So it is close, just something that I sjust a bit off. I am guessing a switch somewhere.

2 weeks later
    #4 9 years ago

Hello
    I am not a pro, I would start with your player stepper unit in the back box, before taking apart check out the videos on stepper units. I had the same issue and now its playing great.

#5 9 years ago

I have a Williams Ball Park and had a similar issue recently on mine. After tracing all possibilities I actually found it to be one of the pitching switches under the playfield (not in the cabinet). It was not allowing a 2 player game to be selected (I think it was closed when it was supposed to be open, so it was energizing a coil that was in sequence with the player selection). Simple switch adjustment. Check those out, and good luck.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-tech-help-williams-ball-park and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.