(Topic ID: 164731)

EM Tech Help Gottlieb Gladiator ~1956

By kactussjack

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kactussjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

I am working on a Gladiator. The ball trough coil energizes in the start up sequence but stays energized until you reach the last ball. We finally obtained a schematic and it appears this coil is called the Ball Release coil. It is energized thru NO motor 1D switch via Add units relay N NO switch, or thru the last ball relay XB NC switch. Can anyone provide the start up sequence, specifically what causes the ball trough coil to de-energize after the balls have dropped into the trough. I am missing something here. None of the start up sequences described on line seem to fit this machine. It is a 2 player with score reels & a game over relay.

Thanks.

Dennis

#4 7 years ago

Thanks. Turns out to be a problem with a replacement plunger on the coil that must be a little shorter than the original. Coil stop looks good. Put in a different stop that was longer but it is too long & the trough door doesn't open far enough. I'll make a spacer to solve that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kactussjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-tech-help-gottlieb-gladiator-1956?tu=kactussjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.