• Latest reply 1 year ago by Aflacjack
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

435CC380-2D0C-4DBF-B532-E3B0E05E0652 (resized).jpeg
FAACD8F1-0AEA-4E18-BF38-B6FD796B9BE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aflacjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 1 year ago

Looking for the slingshot coil mountaing bracket for my Bally Aladdins Castle. I have searched everywhere for a part number to no avail but need to find one to replace the broken one on my game. Thanks in advance.

#3 1 year ago

So not able to use one from another Bally game? The bottom part that holds the coil is missing. Ugh

It reminds me of the pop bumper bracket I had to replace on World Cup Soccer.

#5 1 year ago

Here’s a pic. You can see where the bottom piece with the coil stop broke off.

FAACD8F1-0AEA-4E18-BF38-B6FD796B9BE5 (resized).jpegFAACD8F1-0AEA-4E18-BF38-B6FD796B9BE5 (resized).jpeg

435CC380-2D0C-4DBF-B532-E3B0E05E0652 (resized).jpeg435CC380-2D0C-4DBF-B532-E3B0E05E0652 (resized).jpeg
#7 1 year ago

Awesome! I just came here to post what I found. Spoke to Pinball resource and found a couple things that work.

04-10888 Is the Williams Bally number that will work as well. Just a common pop bumper bracket. Hopefully this info will help someone in the future.

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Drain1:

So are you buying a new one, or looking here for used?

I bought one each of the williams part number, and the bally part number. Both new.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Drain1:

That appears to be a flipper coil, given the 3 solder lugs on that sling. Check the schematic for the correct coil number. Likely the reason the bracket broke.

AP-27-1300 is what should be there. The same as the pop bumpers. You are right, it appears someone just used a random flipper coil in there at some point. Swapping that out to the correct one too. Great catch and thanks!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Aflacjack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-slingshot-part-help?tu=Aflacjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.