20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider singlezero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9917 6 years ago

thats the rare 2 player diamond jack . i have the rare 2 player top card and even more rare 2 player high hand and hopefully by the weekend a 2 player riverboat

IMG_20171115_0642283 (resized).jpgIMG_20171115_0642283 (resized).jpg

#9922 6 years ago

so is mini like a 1/2 of one or a 1/4 of two?

IMG_20171115_0749188 (resized).jpgIMG_20171115_0749188 (resized).jpg

#9924 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Two very fun games. "Mini Pool" was like my fifth or sixth game ever. I have since sold that one and have an improved copy. I have fond memories of it from back in the day. "Paradise" is just tremendous. One of the best multi-player games ever. I wish Gottlieb had made wedgehead versions of it and "Pleasure Isle". They would have been the best wedgeheads ever.

this is whats going in the space , to the left of paradise, which is my favourite wedgehead of all time . my second one. I saw your post for a trade for a majorettes for your pleasure isle and just smile at that, because that makes for the most interesting trade I have ever seen .(mine wont be entering that discussion though)

majorettess2 (resized).jpgmajorettess2 (resized).jpg

#9926 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I too like Majorettes, but recently I've been going to the Subway (when I do play),
and also Diamond Jack..
Not very often (if ever) do I see a League Leader in a game room. I have that and
Scientific Machine "Batting Practice", and if I trade off one, I'm thinking the
Batting Practice and hang on to (what I believe) the rarer League Leader..
How do you like it's game play? I'm thinking I never had the opportunity to ask
anyone till now.. (T)

tbh I cant really tell you. *L* its sort of in queue to get going and it is functional except the catch is missing for the ball release on the top of the conveyor belt? there was a pop can sort of cut metal that I was too worried would cut or shaffe the existing leather belt which id never be able to find. Actually that's funny as I was talking to a friend this morning and were discussing that exact game to go through it.

As for rare, it is pretty novel that it is one of the few pitch and bats you hit the ball in the air. there was a restoration of one done that I commented on and discussed with a pinsider "izzy"? https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/keeney-league-leader-pitch-n-bat-restoration#post-2571835 I know I had a few emails back and forth with him .
Also , I know the owner of bgresto at least owned one at one time as he mentions it in why he did that games bg

http://bgresto.com/?p=288

1 month later
#10151 6 years ago

so that golden bells was put in a trade winds cabinet? so an original golden bells in a woodrail with a wooden ockdown . that one from the tradewinds blue looks wood. is that stock ?

1 week later
#10188 6 years ago
Quoted from willbeEM:

I picked up this Marathon recently. The front has been painted black, the door ...original? Anybody have a picture of a original design? Also curious on the green legs. Did Gottlieb just randomly paint the legs different colours?

the pics at ipdb appear to show a painted door, yours looks to be original according to the flyer

1 week later
#10236 6 years ago

i would love to find a beat the clock , ive ony seen one for sale in nova scotia about six months ago, and it was gone quick . funny with over 2000 made , i dont see this game very often.

3 weeks later
#10395 6 years ago

that tic and toc seems to combine or use elements of a lot of pool games. the pool player on the left had me go look at 8 ball, a little bit of target/mini pool for game play with drop targets added. what tic and toc have to do with pool though i dont know . looking in translation in italian doesnt bring anything up either

#10396 6 years ago

all these amazing restores , i thought id share this . its a CDN buy/sell site but if anyone was looking for one this might be attractive. remember its CDN funds which makes it just under a 1000US

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-toys-games/city-of-toronto/n-o-s-high-hand-pinball-playfield/1333810968?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

2 months later
#10802 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

That's all your machine needs is the ball release?
I never had my opened. I'll see about getting to the
back of it and see what type of release it has. Has to
be like a springy metal flap. Maybe something I'll be
ably to form..
Mine will be needed quite a bit of work. Much is frozen,
but I've been there many times before. It won't be
anything new..

We got this working last week . it didnt have a spring release really. when i bought the machine , someone had made a catch of pop can metal to grab the ball . it worried meas it was loose and it would be impossible to find another. ted(novaguy) jimmy mcgivered a solid rounded piece that take the ball exactly as it is supposed to . As for game play it is a very difficult game and can last a bit of time , if you miss the ball it doesnt count to a strike or an out (3 outs ends game). the biggest dissapointment is there is no bell system in the game , or at least couldnt find where one should have been. the youtube video plays without one as well.

#10834 5 years ago

the sea shore is indeed beautiful . as one person who played mine commented, it is a bit more fun than a buckaroo although similar , it isnt as closed off being able to get the ball back easier into the upper playfield . i suposed "best playing" is relative to what you compare it to. the one thing that has stopped me from doing a full strip down on mine is that purple 4 hole skirt for the dead bumper. what do you plan to do there as to date ive been unable to find one

#10839 5 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Next time I might give it less time in the dye or mix the dye weaker for more color control, but I'm pleased with the result.

that does look good and a great solution. i suppose id do both the 6 hole and 4 hole to match . id be a bit concerned how it would wear though , with continual ball play. would the edge turn to white after several games?

1 week later
#10915 5 years ago

and a williams el toro packed between the two

3 months later
#11177 5 years ago
Quoted from erak:

Picked this up last week.
[quoted image]

i think you picked that up from troy if im not mistaken , reminds me of a triple action i used to own only pool themed

#11178 5 years ago

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago my girlfriend is always hounding me for a multi ball well this way I feed my early 60s Williams appetite and. Give in just a little

IMG_20180811_0749153 (resized).jpgIMG_20180811_0749153 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#11533 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

WOW a center slot reel plastic on Full House
that ain't all chipped or broken, rare indeed.

they are available at pinballrescue.net and you can buy separate , my friend got one for his and looks great

http://www.pinballrescue.net/Plastics_Full_House.html

1 month later
#11657 4 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

And now the line up ...[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

i have never seen or heard of a double barrel before and i collect 60s williams games. i like the artwork!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Santa Rosa, CA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 91.00
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 24.98
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider singlezero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=singlezero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.