20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
20240413_220205 (resized).jpg
20240413_215945 (resized).jpg
20240413_220157 (resized).jpg
20240413_215929 (resized).jpg
20240413_215858 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1389 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Not a huge EM guy, but just picked up a REAL nice Zaccaria...

001.jpg 472 KB

002.jpg 588 KB

003.jpg 492 KB

004.jpg 484 KB

009.jpg 571 KB

011.jpg 450 KB

Oh my god!!! *DROOLZ* I've never even heard of Moon Flight before but *gasp* that is gorgeous!!!

Picking up my first EM this weekend and looking forward the joining this thread.

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1426 10 years ago

jubileeAnimated.gifjubileeAnimated.gif

Just picked up my first EM TODAY and I'm here to join the club!!!

claytorJubilee2.jpgclaytorJubilee2.jpg

I'm well aware that this is not the highest regarded EM, but my wife and I really enjoyed playing this title when we visited Klassic Arcade in Gobles, MI (http://www.klassicarcade.com/) a few months back.

claytorJubilee.jpgclaytorJubilee.jpg

If you're not familiar with it, the main feature on this machine is a newton’s cradle captive ball unit.

claytorJubileeCaptive.jpgclaytorJubileeCaptive.jpg

When you hit the ball on the bottom, the top one pops over to the other side. Move all 5 balls to the designated side and you are rewarded with an extra ball. We felt like the real fun was playing with two players, because the side you’re shifting the balls toward for your extra ball changes for each player, so you can HINDER the other person’s game! Ha-ha!

To add to the challenge, there are no in-lanes, but kick-out saucers at the base of your flippers (SO NO CRADLING!), which keeps the pace of the game pretty active!

claytorJubileePF.jpgclaytorJubileePF.jpg

Anyhow, just wanted to share my excitement. I've been pouring over this thread for the past couple weeks and proud to finally join it!

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

claytorJubileeUp.jpgclaytorJubileeUp.jpg

#1428 10 years ago

Thanks, EM-PInman!

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

What really matters is that you and your wife like the game, so enjoy!

We are!!! ...and thanks, again!

#1440 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Welcome to the bright side of pinball! My first pinball machine was Jubilee also. ... Good memories!

Pafasa: Hey, cool! Nice to hear some fond memories of this title. I'm pretty excited about it.

Quoted from way2wyrd:

Jubilee owners club represent!!!

Way2Wyrd: Right on!!! Ha-ha! Hey, I might trouble you for a few pictures of your Jubilee. I'm thinking about doing a cabinet restoration on mine in the future. (There are some areas of mine that are slathered in black and I'm not sure what the original colors were.)

Quoted from GreyScale:

My roommate snapped this picture earlier today. *Magnatron*

Oh, man! I LOVE that Magnatron BG. *GUSH* Good ole' Gordon Morison. ...such a master.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1443 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Heres where i touched up and cleared mine

A cleared Jubi! Now that's something to shoot for. I'll bet it's nutty-fast!

Quoted from hoov:

I was near Klassic Arcades a few years back for a convention and stopped in to play their games. Nice to have a local place to play em's on location.

Amen. Klassic is a diamond in the rough.

Quoted from hoov:

Welcome to our group! Just remember, one becomes two, two becomes three, etc.. Amazingly, they reproduce!

I'm already on the lookout for more. Ha-ha!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

#1451 10 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Have a seat and get a drink...this photostream is a bit long.

Impressive!

Quoted from Darcy:

I watched the flicker, now I need a smoke, then a short nap.

Seconded.

#1452 10 years ago

Quick question: Does anyone have advice on the best way to go about clearing a backglass? I started a topic over here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-clear-a-backglass#post-1288530

...but thought I might find some knowledgeable folks in this thread. I recently purchased my first EM, and the BG is pretty immaculate.

jubileeAnimated-425.gifjubileeAnimated-425.gif

I'd like to preserve it, but I'd also like to do it right the first time.

Thanks, guys!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1455 10 years ago

Wow. So if my BG is darn near perfect (no bubbling or flaking, just the most minor of scrtaches in a spot or two) you're saying just leave it alone? Since it is in a temp controlled environment and not on 8 hrs a day it should be good?

#1462 10 years ago

Awesome. Thanks for all the quick and consistent feedback. That makes for an easy decision.

Much appreciated, guys!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1487 10 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

I also like taking all the metal bits under the apron and the metal piece that holds the glass, and having them re-chromed.

Hot diggity, that looks nice! Any pics with it installed?

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#1493 10 years ago

Thanks, Shape!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1495 10 years ago

Hi Guys,

I miss seeing your sweet EM's and I'm sort of going into withdrawls. Ha-ha! So here's my attempt to bump this thread and also get some answers from any EM vets still poking around this thread.

As you may have seen above, I got my first EM a week ago: a Jubilee. My pop bumper caps are a little faded and worn:

jubiPinkPop.jpgjubiPinkPop.jpg

...and...

jubiGreenPop.jpgjubiGreenPop.jpg

My questions are:

1) Do they make reproduction pop caps for Jubi?
2) If not, does anyone have suggestions for refurbishing that wacky atomic "100" symbol on the top?

Also, I'm thinking about doing a cabinet restore, but I've never removed siderails from a machine before. So...

A) Does anyone have tips for removing the siderails from a '73 Williams machine?
jubiSiderail.jpgjubiSiderail.jpg
B) If I mess up, does anyone sell them?
C) In addition to the little nails/tacks that hold them in place, there is also adhesive. Once I get them off, what is a good way to RE-adhere them to the cabinet (in addition to the nails/tacks)?

Thanks, guys!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#1498 10 years ago

Oh, perfect! Thanks a bunch for the tips, Arcade and O-din!

#1501 10 years ago

Thanks, John! Any tips on re-adhering them?

#1505 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Um.. spiral nails?

Do they call these screws? In all honesty, I've never heard of a spiral nail before. Am I going to be able to pry them out like I would a normal nail?

Just looked 'em up and it doesn't look like they have as much tooth as a screw. I'm guessing these should pry out alright (assuming this is similar to what I'm working with on a '73 Williams cab).

1269925929607_hz_fileserver3_781055.JPG1269925929607_hz_fileserver3_781055.JPG

Thanks, as always!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1512 10 years ago

EMPinman, John, Pafasa, et al,

Many thanks for your help. Placed my first PBR order today.

#1526 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Here's my recent CL score

Nice get, W2W! Cool lookin' playfield. (Is that a slot machine reel in the back!??! NEAT!) How's it play? Does it need any work to get it goin'?

Thanks for sharing,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#1528 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

I'll post more pics of the big daddy I got in the morning.

I was just about to say, O-din's gonna be a happy dude.

Couldn't even get the words out of my mouth. Ha-ha!

#1582 10 years ago
Quoted from popeboy:

So glad you asked me to take this pic.

Thanks for sharing. Looks pretty nice, actually!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1594 10 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

some more pictures of my basement gameroom in 2005

Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I got pictures of that transformation and other transformations if anyone wants to view.

PLEASE!

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

3 weeks later
#1822 10 years ago

Hi All,

I've been following and enjoying this thread for quite some time and I posted a few weeks ago about my first EM purchase, a 1973 Williams "Jubilee." ( http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/29#1284469 ) I'm starting some cosmetic restorations and I'm curious if anyone has an apron in better shape than mine.

FULL DISCLOSURE: I also posted this question in it's own topic ( http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jubilee-williams-72-apron ), but after posting I thought this thread might be a helpful place. ...so pardon the dual post.

Anyhow, I'm not sure if they made the same apron design and colors for other machines as well. I'm not opposed to a reproduction apron (if such things have been produced). Would be interested to hear from anyone with info about other similar aprons or if they might have a nice Jubilee apron they are willing to part with.

Here are some pics of my apron just for reference:

DSC08324.jpgDSC08324.jpg

A close-up of some of the wear:

DSC08325.jpgDSC08325.jpg

Again on the right side:

DSC08326.jpgDSC08326.jpg

Thanks for your time, guys, and KEEP POSTING YOUR EM's! Love seeing the diversity.

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1853 10 years ago
Quoted from The_Director:

Just bought my first EM this past weekend. 1977 Sonic Mars Trek -- will get some pics up

Do share, The_Director! Love seeing the pics of all these different EM's. I'm pretty new to the EM side of things as well. Just got mine last month:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/29#post-1284469

Looking forward to seeing documentation of yours,

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1906 10 years ago

Not trying to be a stickler here, just wondering for my own sake of sanity and edification; that's a 1977 Williams BIG Deal, right? ...not a Hi Deal? Still kinda new to the EM landscape, so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1909 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

I meant big deal. oops

It's...wait for it...no BIG DEAL. *wah-wah*

#1967 10 years ago
Quoted from velcroman:

...a Diamond Jack I recently bought was delivered...

Beautiful!

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Looking forward to seeing pictures of other EM's in your collection as well.

Agreed.

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Welcome aboard to Pinside EM!

Here here! It's a welcoming place.

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#1995 10 years ago

Nice work! Will have to go read that thread you mentioned. In the meantime, any pics with them installed? Would love to see.

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#2014 10 years ago

Wow! What a spread. Consider this post as yet another jaw that needed retrieving from the floor. Beautiful selection and, man, all that old (restored?) wood is gorgeous.

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#2058 10 years ago

Good morning EM aficionados,

Just wanted to share a minor restoration I recently completed on my FIRST EM! Here's a quick before an after picture to get us started:

beforeAfter-5.jpgbeforeAfter-5.jpg

...but what I'd really like to do is direct you to my website post where I meticulously documented this process:

http://www.elephanteater.com/9720/jubilee-pop-bumper-cap-restoration

...from the quality products at PBR (Thanks, Steve!):

DSC08315-52.jpgDSC08315-52.jpg

...to masking:

DSC08320-332.jpgDSC08320-332.jpg

...more masking:

DSC08332.jpgDSC08332.jpg

...my first adventures in airbrushing:

DSC08334.jpgDSC08334.jpg

...un-masking:

DSC08347.jpgDSC08347.jpg

...and finally stepping back to admire the fruits of my labor:

DSC08370.jpgDSC08370.jpg

Believe it or not, these images are not even 1/4 of the pictures I posted on my website. I've really enjoyed the restoration threads on pinside and I've learned a TON from them. This is just my attempt to give back a little as well.

http://www.elephanteater.com/9720/jubilee-pop-bumper-cap-restoration

Thanks and take care, guys!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#2065 10 years ago

Thanks, Shapeshifter!

Quoted from Garrett:

Nice write up on your site Ryan. Very nice results as well.

I appreciate you taking the time to read through all that, Garrett!

Quoted from velcroman:

Well done Ryan. Very impressive.

Thank you, Velcroman. And while you're here, I just have to say that I'm still drooling over your Diamond Jack. Ha-ha!

Quoted from jrpinball:

The color match is dead on; great work!

I really appreciate you noticing, jrpinball. I was doin' my best to achieve that.

Thanks so much for the kind words, guys!

Lovin' this thread,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

2 weeks later
#2124 10 years ago

You're right! What a neat lookin' machine. Never played one but would love to.

#2129 10 years ago

*inserts tongue back in mouth*

Wow, what an incredible spread. Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

2 weeks later
#2232 10 years ago

Wow, guys. Both the Gemini and Universe are stunning. Been pouring over both sets of pics for a while now. Thanks for sharing!

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#2241 10 years ago

That Hurdy Gurdy playfeild is a beaut! Never took notice of it before, or realized it was so different from Central Park. Love those huge illustrated people and how Parker transforms the space into one cohesive environment.

Thanks for sharing, Gerry!
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

1 week later
#2295 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I repainted the entire Big Tree in the middle of the Playfield by hand as it had some Planking and gave it 2 coats of clear, touched up some of the Bonus numbers in the tree area, and all 3 Kickout holes got Mylar Circles so no further Ball wear will happen.

Any chance of seeing some before and after shots, Ken? Fabulous work!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#2298 10 years ago

Thanks, Ken. I look forward to your restoration thread. Maybe you could announce it here when you get around to it. I'd be sure not to miss it then.

1 week later
#2357 10 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

More than that. Total weight of the game is well over 400 lbs. Most of that is in the head. Heaviest Bally bingo was Hawaii at 463 lbs.

Holy lord! Never would have suspected.

#2387 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

...I know there are others, but these three seem to make the most of it.

You MUST include Whirlwind in this list.

Truly,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

2 years later
#6619 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

they are everywhere.

Mercy. Haven't checked-in on this thread in a while. Glad I did today. What a spread, O-din. I mean...just...

drool.gifdrool.gif

Thanks for sharing.

#6621 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Skyrockets and bombs in every direction.

In drought-ridden California. Sounds wise. *LOL*

#6673 7 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Update on the JO cleanup, here's after the ME, alcohol and Novus 2, touchups just about done. Cleaned up nicely, but it was really good to start with. The touchups are minimal, just under the left hand bumper where for some reason someone ran a Phillips screw into the playfield. I still need to get that a bit better.
When I started the cleanup I was really happy to find the game has no ball groove in the upper arch at all. Just a small dimple where the rebound rubber sits. There was a trace there, but when I hit it with the ME, boom, gone.

Gorgeous, EMsinKC! Nice work.

Quoted from SirScott:

Clicking this link was the best feeling in the world:

Congrats, Scott! Maybe don't mention that to your wife and kids, though. Ha-ha! Here's hoping it has an appropriate lockdown bar.

#6677 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Scott, the offer still stands, you can store as many 100% working games at my place as you want!

A selfless offer.

#6679 7 years ago

Like I said!

#6682 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I store games for friends all the time. I have stored about 8 or so games over the years. It works very well for all involved. I have been known in the past to swap out bulbs, re-rubber or strip and wax a game.

Believe it or not, I've done the same. Just ribbin' amko, as I know he's a good dude.

Quoted from amkoepfer:

What can i say ryan, im a saint!

SirScott and I are both a lockdown bar richer as proof. (Good guy alert: Amko was a volunteer intermediary on a lockdown bar trade for us. Way. Cool.)

#6685 7 years ago
Quoted from skywalker:

1st EM & it was a dead machine & now fully working.

Such a great feeling, isn't it?

#6700 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Dammit - where do you find all these cool old Williams pins with the drink shelf? Did they ship them all to CA?

Seriously, that Darts looks sweet! Never even knew that existed before right now.

3 weeks later
#6839 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

I was against leds in EMs till I tried soft white in the backglass and I agree with you as long as your backglass is good it really makes it better . I even tried them under dull from age playfield plastics on a Pro Football and I liked that to

Interested in what brand soft white you are pleased with. I've tried the "retro" whites from Nifty and I couldn't get past the greenish color shift. I'm straight back to incandescents.

#6843 7 years ago
Quoted from Spider3582:

Got them from cointaker . They are 44/47 frosted and color is warm. I said soft that's my bad.They are 1.5 times brighter than incandescents. Believe me Im big on not changing EM games but these bulbs really bring out a good backglass and work well for playfield plastics. You can just buy like 10 to see if you like them . That's what I did then I placed a order for 50. I added the same bulbs but 2 each of different colors red, green, blue just to see what they look like, haven't experimented with those yet . I think the frosted white, color warm brings the visual affect of the game more alive. I was against this completey till I tried it and love it plus they are my games I will do what I want. I could post a before and after pic of my pro football but the camera doesn't do it justice. I put them on the backglass of a captain kid gun game and it really pops . They don't seem to dim like incandescents do either

Great write-up. Thank you. For what it's worth, here's my review of the Nifty's vs Incandescents:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/williams-swinger-restoration-and-eventual-retheme/page/13#post-2986788

...complete with pictures.

Speaking of which, I know photographing bulbs are tough, but I would love to see shots of yours if you're willing.

Best,
Ryan

1 week later
#6916 7 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:*gratuitous shots of ACD*

Show-off.

#6929 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Here are a few pictures I thought you all would like

HO. LEE. POO.

More thanks for sharing.

#6939 7 years ago
Quoted from Pecos:

Well, now I know where one of the other 54 Double-Ups are! I'll use this opportunity to share mine with you:

Don't forget your great resto-thread, saving this gem from certain death:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-1970-double-up-minimalist-restoration

1 week later
#7000 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

picked this up today

That's a cool cab stencil! I've played this but have never seen the side of it. Ha-ha!

3 months later
#7613 7 years ago

Hi Guys,

Thought this might be a friendly place to ask about a topic I just posted in which I'm curious about public locations for E.M. pinball and arcade games:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/electro-mechanical-location-pinball-and-arcade-games

Any help you can give over there would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor

1 month later
#7947 7 years ago
Quoted from BlackCatBone:

It looks great! Sure you want to part it out?

Agreed. Keep 'er alive. If you don't want to, I'm sure someone on here would.

3 weeks later
#8177 7 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Ed Krynski row.

Very very nice.

...also...

Thanks for posting this. Not one you see every day. (Or one I've EVER seen.)

1 week later
#8215 7 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

I have held flyers for most of my machines for some time but struggled as to how best to display them. Anyhow had a brainwave that display in the form of the backbox livery might be ok. These are the results of the first three:

Really like this!

#8225 7 years ago

Huh! A white backglass??? I've never seen such a thing. I would love to see this lit up. Very cool find (despite the custom paint job).

1 month later
#8823 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

I also bought something else.I'll tell later.

...a bunch of teases around here.

1 week later
#8892 6 years ago

Hi E.M.-minded folks,

I'm trying to make the rounds to let folks know that I recently finished some previously unobtainable plastics and they're now available through Pinball Resource. Info and pictures here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/more-repro-plastic-sets-by-ryan-claytor-at-pinball-resource

Thanks for checking these out and letting your woodrail buddies know about 'em.

1 week later
#8978 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

You have a Paul Bunyan!? I don't see many Pinsiders here with that game except for Ryan Claytor and myself.

Hey, Bruce. Yours looks quite nice. Mine's still in my project queue, but I hope to devote some time to bringing it back to life before too long. Looks like such unique gameplay. Despite having one in my basement, I've still never played one! Ha-ha!

#8982 6 years ago

You can't see what they look like from the video but my cabinet needs to be repainted (the paint has been flaking off badly) and the coin door/plates de-rusted then it'll look great too!

Well, I watched your video and it seems to PLAY well, if nothing else. Actually, your glass and PF look quite nice. You're right, though, I wasn't really noticing the cab or coin door. Looks like a tough game with those gaping quadruple outlanes(!??!). But I do enjoy a fast game (my Score-Board fits that bill quite well). With a 3-year-old in my house, there's not a lot of opportunity for long games. Ha-ha!

2 weeks later
#9132 6 years ago

I'm pretty excited about a recent pick-up I made,
a 1965 Bally Sheba! I think she'll look great next to my 1964 Bally Hay-Ride, with art by the same mind-bogglingly talented Bally mystery artist: IMG_20170518_202236 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202236 (resized).jpgIMG_20170519_225146 (resized).jpgIMG_20170519_225146 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202644 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202644 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202631 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202631 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202618 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202618 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202608 (resized).jpgIMG_20170518_202608 (resized).jpg

#9134 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

That is a sweet looking table!

You're preaching to the choir, Gdonovan! Even the lined arcs on the plastics are printed with metallic gold. It's really a sight to behold. Anyhow, thanks for the kudos.

#9143 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

That looks more like Molentin to me. I would describe his style as elegant but simple. The mystery artist is also elegant but seems to ramp up the detail. In my subjective opinion of course.

Completely agree.

2 weeks later
#9204 6 years ago

Couldn't resist joining the...

Quoted from TopMoose:

...This happened tonight...

...discussion from a couple days back. Here's my entry:

IMG_20170302_190329 (resized).jpgIMG_20170302_190329 (resized).jpg

...to top it off it was achived on the 4th player during a family pinball night. I swear this happened naturally!

#9207 6 years ago

Okay, nobody touch that post up there!

4 (resized).jpg4 (resized).jpg

#9209 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

I got your back... if anyone else upvotes, I'll just sling a downvote on it to keep it at 4! One time fix unfortunately.

I guess, technically, if 40 ppl upvoted, we'd still be alright.

10 months later
#10747 5 years ago

Ron, this is one of my favorite pieces of your work. That custom racer (ACTUALLY SPINNING-OUT!) looks so bone-stock it's fantastic. Tremendous work.

#10757 5 years ago

Nope. Here it is and it's an unmolested beauty.

Wow, what a beauty. I was wondering what your avatar was from. This explains everything. Love the look of that game. Please post some gameplay video!

1 year later
#11645 4 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

Let’s see a pic of glass with engines lit please!

I'd be really interested in seeing this, too!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Charles Town, WV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=ryanclaytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.