20240413_220233 (resized).jpg
20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2772 9 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

here is a game i just finished..a bally skyrocket..
enjoy
» YouTube video

Wow, fast player. Beautiful game!

3 months later
#3089 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Thinking of selling my Fireball if anyone is interested

Pm sent to ask a few questions. Looks nice!

1 month later
#3225 9 years ago
Quoted from atpcfiaim:

Still trying to get moved in. My Capt Fantastic is in the paint shop for a cabinet repaint. Here's a few of the lineup.

Pinball with a view! Nice.

image-791.jpg 127 KB

image-415.jpg 103 KB

image-366.jpg 91 KB

2 months later
#3544 9 years ago

Yes, you become attached. But sometimes you have to let them leave the nest and experience a new home and life. It's tough, but it has to be done.

That being said, does anyone have a nice Gtb woodrail available in my neck of the woods?

#3548 9 years ago

Great idea. Find someone nice enough to let you play theirs. Bring booze.

2 months later
#4211 8 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Bally Fireball...
skill shot to get the ball to stop drop/rollback and hit the 3 1K roll overs and light the pop bumpers

Most Gtb ems have plunger skill shots, as previously stated. 4mbc has a great one too!

1 week later
#4267 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

I'll just slink back into my cave now.

Well you have a very nice cave to slink back too.

3 weeks later
#4535 8 years ago

Here are 4 of the 5 I keep at home in my living room (Space Odyssey is in my bedroom, yes I'm a bachelor). Gtb's Pro Pool, Dancing Dolls, Surf Champ and Hi-Diver.
The woodrails have been seen in this thread before, till I pried them from DirtFlipper. image.jpgimage.jpg

#4592 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Yep... same here on all three, along with El Dorado and Atlantis and Jacks Open and Bank-A-Ball and Big Hit :p

And I'll say, 'Good day to you sir'.

#4593 8 years ago

Interesting name, Dragonette. Was that from a book or movie, comic maybe?

#4598 8 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

(peeks at presqueisle1's collection)
Yes, we shall have to agree to disagree.
I'd have kept the 4 Million BC and Wizard! but hey... that's why we have a liquid marketplace.

I said, 'GOOD DAY!'

*thanks for the set up

1 month later
#4827 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Hey, how'd this Bally get in here?

2015Jul12_036.jpg 2015Jul12_038.jpg 2015Jul12_037.jpg

For me, Wizard! has the best art, and spinner, in the business. I don't know if there has ever been a study, but I would think that spinner makes as many, or more, revolutions on a direct hit then any other em.

4 weeks later
#4999 8 years ago

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but, congrats to Rat (op) for hitting the page 100 milestone. This has to be the best thread on Pinside, imo.

3 weeks later
#5057 8 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

It's amazing what pops up around here sometimes...
(Some day I might even get around to rebuilding this one.)

2015Sep06_001.jpg 2015Sep06_002.jpg 2015Sep06_003.jpg 2015Sep06_004.jpg

Wow DF, that looks really nice. Looking forward to your review of this one. Can it hold it's own in The DirtFlipper Collection?

2 weeks later
#5095 8 years ago

Puurrty! I like the legs.

2 weeks later
#5184 8 years ago

He starred in the movie 'Special When Lit'. He's a legend.

1 month later
#5296 8 years ago

My '64 Gtb World Fair. Thanks to DirtFlipper for the new addition. I'm lucky to have a couple nicer original condition pins, but this is probably the nicest so I'll share a few pics. (maybe been shown here already?)

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

image_4.jpegimage_4.jpeg

#5298 8 years ago

Thank you jrpinball. Just need to print off an instruction card and/or find an original. A few more pics...and a hidden mod.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

#5300 8 years ago

Hey! That was how I found it.

Jk That tissue has to be there. I use a high pitch and it makes the tilt too sensitive. I just evened things up a bit. Thanks again!

#5302 8 years ago

Ok. I'll have to move everything again soon so I'll eventually get to that. Training wheels man! Not everyone is a stud

#5304 8 years ago

I'll be mostly legit when I set them up again, but I can't do it to Dancing Dolls. The tissue stays! otherwise it would be bad for both my mental and physical health.

#5307 8 years ago

Nice! Not in the ipdb? Looks like a very early NASCAR Do the balls circle the track?

#5310 8 years ago

^^Thanks. Guess my research abilities diminish after 2-3 am.

#5374 8 years ago

26 knocks? Wow, beautiful game. I'd give my left arm for that . (It's a good arm too, no tats or broken bones ever)

#5397 8 years ago

I like a mix, 2's and 3's. Gives variety. Two different games/way to play really. Sometimes I switch to a 2" and forget to nudge right off the bat...and the drain happens...then I remember to nudge on ball 2...then forget on ball 3...

2 weeks later
#5451 8 years ago

^^^Looks like alot of fun. Are there any houses available near yours? I need to start planning for retirement.

#5478 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Here is a cozy Crafstman style home close to downtown where all the action is.
http://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/25122201_zpid/globalrelevanceex_sort/33.904687,-117.895318,33.85445,-117.983122_rect/13_zm/1_fr/

IS-1u18tu9f42j4t_(resized).jpg

Hmm, maybe I'll just take any available room with a hot plate.

#5480 8 years ago

My rental application for your 'room' is on its way

4 weeks later
#5598 8 years ago

I have yet to roll my Atlantis. And to tell the truth I don't know if it has a 100k light. It will be a surprise!

#5601 8 years ago

Well, good to know that now I guess. I would've had to pull it out to double check for a burnt bulb.

I was imagining that 100k light would flash on at the end of a once in a lifetime game... and I would just bask in the awe of it (tissue aided or not).

1 week later
#5635 8 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#5738 8 years ago

Wizard! has my vote as having the best art package in pinball.

1 week later
#5773 8 years ago

Nice Wagon Train 'friend from CA'! I just picked up mine and really like it. Haven't lit up both feathers yet. Seems like that might be tough to do for me.

2 weeks later
#5823 8 years ago

Way to go! Congrats!

2 weeks later
#5875 8 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Here's another North Jersey collectors collection who's avatar is DROP TARGET here on pinside. This guy grew up playing add a balls and has been relentlessly collecting 10+ years. All of the machines in his line up have hundreds of quality restoration hours performed by himself and all the games play excellent too. I always looking forward to hanging out with him or playing his fine collection.
1-4-15_078_(resized).JPG

+1 for the disco ball.

#5886 8 years ago

Looking good, Odin. What's your score to beat on Wagon Train? Mine is set at 1100 and it's a rare occurrence I get over that. It's getting the most play over here now.

#5889 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks! Yep, love me some Wagon Train. On the backglass it says 1000 is the score to beat, but I need to change that to 2000 now.

#5908 8 years ago

I want to see that balligator in action. Too cool.

#5911 8 years ago

That one should clean up nice!

#5914 8 years ago

...and minus the smoke! That is a beautiful row of pins there.

#5923 8 years ago

And you shouldn't. Now those other pins...

#5938 8 years ago

Great job bringing them back! Room looks great.

#5940 8 years ago

A pr/high score for me! and 8 games won. (I'm getting there Odin). The tilt stopped me this time.

#5942 8 years ago

Thanks! I just blew my mind with another pr. Dancing Dolls, my toughest game, I rotated the lights a few times and had 39 points and 6 wins! + match.

#5943 8 years ago

#5962 8 years ago

Spreading the love! That's great.

#5973 8 years ago

We have more than cheese and beer and the Packers you know. Northern WI was/is a major lumber supplier.

#6091 8 years ago

1 week later
#6119 7 years ago

Don't get the blues over it, put a song in your heart and 'rock on'.

#imsorry

#6128 7 years ago

That Thunderbird looks very neat. Great games!

I think a William's woodrail may be in my future.

#6129 7 years ago

Here's a fun little row. I like drop targets! They all compliment each other I think with their layout and play. I always start out by playing one till I beat it, then move on to try and beat all three in a row. It's only happened a couple times.

#6141 7 years ago

Fireball
4 MBC
Nip it
and that's all I got.

1 week later
#6189 7 years ago

Nice work. Looks 'minty fresh'

#6205 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Most of my games are in storage in California, though most of them now under the control of the PPM,
since it was getting too costly paying for storage;
and my prospects of finding a building to house them here in Oregon
will probably never come to fruition.
The EM pin that has been in storage longest and never truly set up to play
is probably my 1963 WMS Big Deal that I got in the mid 90s.
Someday, I plan on telling the story behind each game that I have acquired over the years.

Yes, that would be interesting to hear. That looks to be one very nice JO. One of my favorites!

#6206 7 years ago

Here's a row I tried to mix up a little (yes I know all wedgeheads 4 flippers, 2" and 3", drop targets, standing targets, spinners, aab, roto target.
*and a good game on Buckaroo. Not with score, but I drained on ball five to get the 4, and heard the four rapid fire knocks. First time getting that on the last ball! (It scared me a little)

#6208 7 years ago

Thank you, yes I feel very lucky to have them. The two on the left came from DirtFlipper, and the two on the right from Boilerman...so they have been bullet proofed for me.

#6219 7 years ago

Never saw that one before. Looks pretty neat.

#6268 7 years ago

Nice theme! This one could 'round it out'.

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#6270 7 years ago

Wow that was a deal! Nice. And your significant other plays? Can't beat that.

1 week later
#6297 7 years ago

I like that song!

#6299 7 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

I definitely had the EM fans in mind, which is why I ended up cutting out the DMD shots

You definitely earned street cred going that route

#6303 7 years ago

Alright Alex! The 'Mystery Spot Feature' is cool. That's a good looking game, congrats.

#6334 7 years ago

Picked these up last night. A Snow Derby and Sittin' Pretty. DF found these and I am very happy to have them in the disco.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#6415 7 years ago

Here's some better pics of Sittin' Pretty. It's very tough to dunk 3 clowns in a row (to win a replay) let alone all 7, but it keeps you plugging quarters! I'd have to rate this one near the top of my list. Super fun play! A beautiful restore from df.

Wrong pics!!! But Criss Cross is nice too! I'll try again.

#6416 7 years ago

#6428 7 years ago

Nice job on that Super Spin! I always thought a Super Spin would look great next to a Surfer/Surf Champ.

2 weeks later
#6566 7 years ago

Never seen one of those. Beautiful game, Dave.

#6569 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Girlfriend came to visit last week and it was great - and she loved pinball, hooray! Long story serious long distance dealio and she lives far away and finally got to stop in for a nice long visit to me here for the first time in New Jersey and we got lots of pinball in, including stopping by not 1 but 3 pinball establishments (one by accident) including the Silverball Museum in Asbury Park, NJ, and also of course my pinball room here at home.
Was feeling really down after she had to go back home after lots of airport goodbye hugs and emotions and whatnot so did some rearranging (not final) to cheer me up. Also got Vagabond finished in the nick of time before she came. Not perfect and has some pretty big imperfections but it's so much better than it was - no more flat black. Still not bad for spray paint, tape, and an x-acto knife. Yay!

Dude if you put her through all that and she calls you back...that is a keeper.

#6593 7 years ago

Real nice Beat the Clock! Welcome to the em club.

#6601 7 years ago

You tell him Jr.!

#6604 7 years ago

Snow Derby

What a fun game! It's getting the most play right now I have to admit. Dual spinners which aren't easy to hit, plus the progressive scoring..makes this one a real great game. You race around the track accumulating laps. The pop bumpers and kick outs light up and advance as you go, for ball 1, ball 2 etc. Ball 4 and 5 have lap bonuses that will decide the game. I'm a snowmobiler..what more could you want? An early version of Grand Prix?

DirtFlipper found this for me, and I'm very thankful for his efforts, and for Pinside!

#6605 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

[NOT MINE]
Stopped by my friend Joe's house, he is not a Pinsider. He has some of the nicest original machines I have EVER seen, a lot of them look like they just came off of the line even though he's not as a serious collector as many here, his lineup stays the same and I don't blame him. Every time I go over there I am more astonished every time even though the games don't change.
All playfields are factory original and I think all glasses except 1 or 2 are fully original as well. All cabinet paint is original.
Funny story, he is [my mom's best friend from the 80's who I've known since I was a little kid]'s husband and that is how I found these machines by visiting them after I was already in the hobby, and it turns out he is very good friends with Vic and other NJ collectors. Very small world. He talked for a few months about stopping by a friends' house who owns machines and then months later finally said his first name (Vic), and I'm like "Oh, Vic Camp?" since I knew from Pinside and YouTube and he gave me a funny look and we laughed about it.
Beautiful machines and very fun to play. Uses quarters, nickels, and dimes in a sorted container instead of free play too and it adds a great touch to playing the machines although I personally wouldn't do it.
These machines are pristine. Sky-Line is a prototype (1 of 15) and has green doors instead of blue, a hand above the elevator on the glass, and a blue colored middle pop bumper cap, production games had a black colored one. High Hand is supposedly also a sample game but nobody is sure yet.

Sweet!

#6651 7 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Mostly EM's with a couple early Gottlieb System 1 thrown in for good measure. Added a couple games recently and not shown also moved some games around, but you get the idea...

Wow. Very diverse collection of ems. Looking good!

#6659 7 years ago

They made that many because it was a GREAT game. Enjoy!

2 weeks later
#6736 7 years ago

Wow. That is the nicest I've seen!

Flippers set correctly too

#6745 7 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

Set correctly? They look too low. I have mine set even with the rail.

Been discussed here before with mixed thoughts. Put the center line of the flipper evenly between the two wire guides. Try it. Geometry is much better. Now hit the lower drop target with the right flipper. All my 3" are set this way and it seems like that's how it was all designed. Imo.

2 weeks later
#6866 7 years ago

This is my favorite pinball art I think. Two guys getting together, from different backgrounds, sharing some peace.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#6868 7 years ago

Yes, thank you. One heck of a fun game, too!

#6880 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Blue post spotted! *eye twitch*

Thanks! Color blindness strikes again. I have to look very close to catch those. Appreciate it.

#6883 7 years ago

Hey thanks Dave, I did have one in the back that I had switched around. Fixed now.

For some reason I can't load pics now??? Anyone else?

#6959 7 years ago

He's taking his show on the road? Sweet!

#6974 7 years ago

A good couple two games in a row, for me. Criss Cross-7 replays won on specials, score and match. World Fair-2 replays from special and score. Two beauties that are a joy to own.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#7006 7 years ago

I have a buddy that comes over to play and all he ever says is, "Dimension, that's my game from the old days, I played all the time, I'd kick your arse on Dimension if you had one blah blah blah Dimension". I may have to get one some time just to shut him up
Interesting though is I found (2) two in a basement near me and the guy won't sell, or even consider selling (a hoarder). Anyway...beautiful game!

3 weeks later
#7152 7 years ago

Not good for toes, or pinball machines.

2 weeks later
#7234 7 years ago

1977 Team One
Gottlieb's Abra Ca Dabra aab cousin.
650 produced.
One of the greatest player/art combinations on a pin during the 70's. (and whoever doesn't like the art gets put on my ignore list

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

2 weeks later
#7330 7 years ago

Some good solid names there. Not a Jaxxson in the bunch

1 week later
#7362 7 years ago

Volley is a blast. I put mine between JO and Atlantis (I see you have those too) in a row of three...and it's a super line up. The drop target locations vary and the game plays really compliment each other, imo. And having the one game with closed in-lanes (Volley) in the middle makes them interesting to go back and forth on.

1 week later
#7417 7 years ago

And get a virtual pin, then you can downsize. Jk

2 weeks later
#7516 7 years ago

Wrong thread?

<looks for heart pills>

#7524 7 years ago

World Fair really implements its theme well, with the bumpers set as ferris wheel cars going round and round on the pf. Great looking game!

#7531 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Love the artwork on the Volley, very colorful and eye catching.

The 'Battle of the sexes'. King vs Riggs She put a whoopin' on him

#7590 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

lol ^^^^
It's like trying to impress your girl at miniature golf about how good you are and you hit it too hard and it goes off the putting green and ends up one or two holes away.

Or when it comes back and hits you in the crotch and you have to lay down for a half hour.

2 weeks later
#7635 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Snapped some pics a few days ago - a bit messy, with the holidays hustle and bustle and all!

Are those some rope light leds about to get set up?

#7646 7 years ago

Always thought a Jet Spin would look great next to a Surf Champ.

#7649 7 years ago

I think you're on the other side of the pond. Tempting though

#7701 7 years ago

Wow, worst first ball ever. At least with zero points you get to play your ball over. Anyone giving lessons around here?

IMG_2136 (resized).JPGIMG_2136 (resized).JPG

3 weeks later
#7783 7 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

One of you Oklahoma guys has the rubber wrong next to the flippers.

Good see, and at least one is using the double flipper rubber.

3 weeks later
#7971 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Great looking through this thread again. Hello everybody! Just got back from a 2 and a half week solo vacation abroad traveling all through the UK. Since there was no urge to check Pinside and I didn't have to force myself off like some others (or like me at home! hah!) if they even wanted to, I decided to embrace that and stay off of it more than the entire time. That was very nice, some time fully-away is always quite good on occasion! But also very glad to be back.
I am excited to be back because I can finish shopping out my "new-to-me" Gottlieb Mibs and playing pinball again in general. With all that traveling by plane, walking, trains, cabs, and busses among other things, it feels much longer as opposed to 2 and a half weeks! I guess it makes you notice the big difference of that time spent completely elsewhere vs. easily passed by at home.
I did not see (or seek hard) any pinball out but they did have these (solid-state with bulbs and numeric displays & some used LCD TV screens although those seemed to be down a lot more) legal gambling machines we can't have in literally all of the arcades (and some hotels), even the ones catered towards younger people/kids, that all looked the same and seemed to use the same bulbs as pinball machines, no LEDs though! I guess those people haven't caught on to the usability of them in the operating area... Cool though! Didn't play any - not my thing.
Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead because I had a whopping 7 PMs!
Will be great to look through all of the pictures posted since I've been gone, nice to have such a huge stockpile to look through for once as opposed to refreshing and waiting for some haha!
Will post pictures as I get to work on the Mibs later on. Have yet to be in the basement again actually, but soon!

Welcome back!

#8001 7 years ago

Did you add post 7999 to get 8000?

In for 8001

#8005 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Yep! Been watching this Topic like a hawk, since yesterday. But the info on #7999 is important.

Yes, that expanded list is great. Neat to see all the titles listed anyway. Some great games on pages 2&3.
Poor Bally El Toro!

3 weeks later
#8206 7 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

I have held flyers for most of my machines for some time but struggled as to how best to display them. Anyhow had a brainwave that display in the form of the backbox livery might be ok. These are the results of the first three:

I have something for you...a new job!
I'll take four of those.

1 week later
#8273 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Guesses for Rat Tomago new pin
BLY BullsEye (a true unicorn)
WMS Black Gold
GTB Gemini

Balls-a-Poppin
Star Jet (dang, Otaku beat me to it)

#8298 7 years ago

Begins with L and maybe ends with L...

It can only be Laser Ball. Congrats!

#8301 7 years ago

Df is good. Picked up a nice Williams' 21 from him not long ago. Still working on projects. I believe his schedule changed a little.

#8345 7 years ago

Beautiful!
I've been looking for one of those too, congratulations!

#8350 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

is there anything different other than the cab/bg color from the regular ro go?

Price, rarity, and they're built to play faster.

#8353 7 years ago

I was kidding around a little bit. I'm skeptical of 4-1 announcements too

#8356 7 years ago

Ends with an O, and ends with an O.
Ro Go

#8408 7 years ago

Ok I change my guess to Ceottk.

#8413 7 years ago

Now I'm thinking it is Ro Go.

1 week later
#8490 7 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

I will probably be putting together a list of games that will go on the block soon.

Make sure to let us local yokals know first

#8492 7 years ago

I have to give Bigdaddy1 (Robert) a big thank you here. Just picked this up and plugged her in. 100% out of the box, and it was literally packed in a box. Had to take out about a hundred screws, but it survived perfectly intact from Utah.
Great Pinside deal and a lot of extras thrown in on this one (plastics, flyer, paperwork ect). Robert also kept in communication with me on shipping. He alerted me it had arrived at my terminal before the terminal did! Thanks again, Robert.

And a surprise came when I saw the flashing burlesque sign in the back glass. Risqué!

IMG_2489 (resized).JPGIMG_2489 (resized).JPG

IMG_2501 (resized).PNGIMG_2501 (resized).PNG

IMG_2502 (resized).PNGIMG_2502 (resized).PNG

#8494 7 years ago

Thank you. I'm no art snob, but I'd have to say the Williams' pins from this era have some great back glasses, along with the fun play to back it up.

The 3 ball is new for me. All mine are set to 5. But my apron card says 3, and only 3 balls were included...so..I better step up my game. It usually takes that many for me to warm up

#8496 7 years ago

About 20 games in now..and it's an arse kicker for sure. The flashing diamond broach on Big Daddy is neat too.

#8504 7 years ago

Aerosmith

edit. although it better not be since this is the EM hangout

#8539 7 years ago

I came here for the reveal! Why must you torture us so?

#8623 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

a few shots of the sample volley

Great story, I'm glad you were the one that found it. A different buyer may not have known, and wouldn't have appreciated it as much.

#8631 7 years ago

Haven't seen that one before, neat!

#8644 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i find GA in the same boat as C37 great lookers but much to easy to beat on a regular basis.

Beat regularly, as in 'score', or the ability to win a special after completing the rotation?

GA lets you keep the ball going, but completing the objective isn't easy, for me anyway.

#8646 7 years ago

Ok, and I admittedly have my tilt wrapped (but don't need too really). I'll keep practicing

#8669 7 years ago

My first win! ...after a hundred games or so. The first replay is set at 1200, and I had only topped 800 once before. I like these 60's Williams

Edit. and I did Tilt on the last ball.
IMG_2528 (resized).JPGIMG_2528 (resized).JPG

#8674 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Lightin' that 1 aint easy.

I agree, this one is made to take all your money. The art (bg) is so good, and it's so challenging, that you forget you're losing! A drop target hit puts your ball straight back at you down the drain, the out lanes are huge, you have 2" flippers...I love it!

#8679 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

How did you tilt it with the tissue mod?

Hasn't been added to my last couple games. The training wheels are slowing being taken away

Quoted from DB62:

Get yourself some more Williams pins and FINALLY sell me the World Fair pin, that I have been BEGGING to purchase from you! LOL

I might just have to to sh.... I mean you will be the first person I call, Dan. : )

#8689 7 years ago

I don't know how many reveals I can take. Cut the plastic off! I'll guess Surf Champ.

#8701 7 years ago

But to sell it... I would have had to been offered money.

#8712 7 years ago

The Wiggler is back on top of the EM 100!
Also, Bally Skill Roll and Whoa Nellie made the list too.

#8719 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Isn't Whoa Nellie more of a hybrid?

I don't know much about it. Not sure where it belongs. And Skill Rolls are nice, but definitely not an EM pinball.

#8775 7 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Still looking. What price would you put on a fully functional MASQUERADE with no back glass? Can you even get back glass for it? Cabinet looks a little rough but playfield looks good from the pics.

From reading previous posts, and looking at your collection...it seems that you don't mind paying more for a complete, shopped, turnkey game.
I'd find a title you REALLY want (look at YouTube play, read reviews etc) then seek it out. You may need to pay shipping, but you'll get exactly what you want. A game that isn't 'fresh' may not play as snappy as you'd hope. Then you'll be sticking time and money into it possibly. By that time you may find a better player available and you'll sell at a loss. No big deal though, hobbies cost money. Just my 2 cents.

#8801 7 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

After a 7 hour drive tomorrow I wish I could reveal my Grail machine, but its not an EM. Oh well,onto the SS section...

Then you said "Nobody cared when I got my Grail last week."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think by telling everyone you were taking it next door, that's what people thought you were doing. What is it?

#8844 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Well...The game was finally picked up by STI today. It is my pleasure to announce that the game I am getting is.....
Made in Bally's factory in Jan of 1969 I give you......Cosmos!
This game is coming all the way from Quebec, Canada and will sit in customs for a short while until being sent to my house. My guess it that it will get here sometime Mid-May. It is absolutely gorgeous and I have my friend and fellow pinsider Xerico Pinball aka (Marcus) to thanks tremendously for passing on the lead to me. Here are the pictures of the actual game I am getting. (Yes they are lifted from pinball owners web site) Marcus had a video of the actual machine being played but it was one of those videos that expire after a certain amount of days. I did see the video and was just in awe of this games condition. I am extremely happy and overly excited in anticipation of finally getting this game! I will take new pictures of this game when it arrives.

Beautiful looking game! The apron colors reminded me of my old Four Million B.C. Then I imagined how good those two would look side to side. That would be a crazy good combo.
Congrats!

1 week later
#8908 6 years ago

Page 178
Post #8856

#8913 6 years ago

Jacks Open may be one of the most underrated games, imo. It would be the last single player Gtb to leave my house.

2 weeks later
#9117 6 years ago

My 1960 Williams 21 has one. Mine gets real hot, maybe too hot. Normal to be really really hot?

And a beautiful C37!!

#9121 6 years ago

How hot are they supposed to get though. Warm, hot, or v hot, like too hot to touch?

1 week later
#9155 6 years ago

Wow, great story and picture.
Thanks

#9172 6 years ago

Nice!!

I miss my Space Odyssey

1 month later
#9319 6 years ago
Quoted from bronco-jon:

Here's an old 1935-36 EM Pay-out pinball machine I fixed up and ended up putting away and covering up.
it's too pretty of machine to have hidden away so I got it out and have it displayed in the house now.
O.D. Jennings "Sportsman"

Yes, far too nice to be stored away. Actually it should be in the livingroom under a beautiful chandelier! Awesome game.

1 week later
#9383 6 years ago

You have a good kid.

#9389 6 years ago

Beautiful job on that rare machine. Nice view from the gameroom, too

3 weeks later
#9502 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Just got this score on Dancling Lady. Was a hell of a game. I played a bunch last night and had trouble breaking 800. This morning I killed it and got an all time high up over 2500 once. I should have taken a pic of that score but this one was cooler as the machine is from 1966.

Nice Alex. I very much enjoyed playing that one. But, I could just look at it funny and it would tilt. ?? Remote control?

3 weeks later
#9593 6 years ago

Good to know. Snow Derby is a great game!

#9601 6 years ago

Never played one either. I really like the layout on that one.. Congrats.

#9608 6 years ago

I guess one from the 50s. You need one of those.

2 weeks later
#9690 6 years ago

Picked this one up today. Should have set up in a couple hours

IMG_3065 (resized).JPGIMG_3065 (resized).JPG

#9695 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Sea Wolf? Lucky dog.

Quoted from bek1966:

Wow, very cool - way to go! Can't wait to see more of it.

Yep moved things around and did some horse trading with dirtflipper A real nice one I think.

IMG_3067 (resized).JPGIMG_3067 (resized).JPG

IMG_3069 (resized).JPGIMG_3069 (resized).JPG

#9698 6 years ago

I never minded the art with Team One, but I did contemplate making 'long hair decals' for the players on the bg and pf. Might've looked good. Yes/no?

Sea Wolf took World Fair's place, which was then moved next to your old Buckaroo, Dave. Looks great I think.

IMG_3047 (resized).JPGIMG_3047 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#9902 6 years ago

Those aren’t two games. There’s a mirror in between and the scores are the same. Busted!

1 month later
#10098 6 years ago

Here’s an Xmas quiz. Where does this bulb go?
Clue- big three EM

D025BAD8-3276-452D-AE79-5376043932A1 (resized).jpegD025BAD8-3276-452D-AE79-5376043932A1 (resized).jpeg

#10100 6 years ago

You are correct! Thought that one might be tough, but there are some smart folks here

#10103 6 years ago

Eggnog for the win!

4 weeks later
#10209 6 years ago

Super nice Hoov.
(Double flipper rubbers for Ice Revue I think. ?)

2 months later
#10641 6 years ago

While you have Steve on the line ask him if he’s taking bitcoin. I was wondering about that.

Jk No don’t

1 month later
#10850 5 years ago

Jacks Open may edge out Atlantis here. Maybe. An all around great game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 39.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Salem, OR
$ 249.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 16.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=presqueisle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.