20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poboypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8018 7 years ago

So not sure why I haven't posted here but may as well start. My first EM / first game I bought still have it.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#8019 7 years ago

A few EMs I took to HAAG expo some years back

#8020 7 years ago

A few I picked up this weekend these took over 5 years to close the deal. My wife found these and tried to get them for me as a birthday years ago that didn't work out but the family remembered us when it was time to sell.

#8021 7 years ago

So I guess I'm an EM-er

1 week later
#8110 7 years ago

I picked up a Gottlieb Aquarius about a year ago and honestly just tucked it away in a shed until recently. A fellow pinballer held a EM workshop and said bring games to learn on. Up until then I had never plugged it in as the cord was falling apart. Long story short, I got it going after the work shop, in the process of cleaning it and ordered some parts from PBR. Hope to have it all back together in a week or so. I don't see it as a keeper, but I think it will make a great entry level pin for someone wanting their first game or maybe a game they can afford? We will see.. I don't see it making the game room, but it will be a fun game to keep in the garage until I decide what I'm doing with it long or short term.

#8111 7 years ago
Quoted from Chum43:

I was feeling a teeeeeeeny bit offended by comments on my prized possession Aquarius lately. I know its not a great player but it holds huge sentimental value to me. Ive lived with it being thought of as bottom of the barrel...... until now!
Vindication????
Post from PAPA 2017 game announcement thread
Just revealed - Classics II - Gottlieb Aquarius

I picked up a Gottlieb Aquarius about a year ago and honestly just tucked it away in a shed until recently. A fellow pinballer held a EM workshop and said bring games to learn on. Up until then I had never plugged it in as the cord was falling apart. Long story short, I got it going after the work shop, in the process of cleaning it and ordered some parts from PBR. Hope to have it all back together in a week or so. I don't see it as a keeper, but I think it will make a great entry level pin for someone wanting their first game or maybe a game they can afford? We will see.. I don't see it making the game room, but it will be a fun game to keep in the garage until I decide what I'm doing with it long or short term.

1 month later
#8748 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Anything in particular I should look for on these games? Playfield wear, cabinet condition, backglass? I don't know how much they affect the overall price.

Condition, Condition, Condition. Does it work? Will it clean up or is the playfield shot? How's the backglass? How is the cab? The game I think you are talking about first came up on CL for $700 then the price has just went up from there (same pics). So someone has told him oh that game is valuable. I think its now listed at $1000. It turns me off when a seller goes up. Start high and work down, not start low and work up. My guess (I haven't seen the game) is that its overpriced for its condition or it would have sold. But with all of that said it wouldn't hurt to check it out and make an offer to the seller. I have bought a lot of things that way.

#8759 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Oohlou, Just got a message saying the same. Said I should see the value in it rather than a bottom line and hopes it doesn't sell. Doesn't look like he's going to budge so I'll just move on but thanks again

That must be why his original price went up doesn't really want to sell it but would if he gets his asking price. Hay its worth what someone will pay so you never know someone may just give him his asking price.

#8826 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

The game is scheduled to be picked up on the 27th. (2 days from now) blockquote>

todays the 27th and the game is???????????????????????????????????????

2 weeks later
#9011 6 years ago

Picked these 2 up in Feb finally have some time to start on Royal flush it's cleaning up nicely.

#9012 6 years ago

Some Before and after pics

#9067 6 years ago

Here is one I had in the past that someone had done their custom art work to it.

#9107 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

On a related topic, is there a supplier that has the white plastic posts available for mid-sixties Bally's? Looks like PBR just has the faceted posts. Bay Area just shows red post but out of stock. Nothing at Marco or Pinball Life.

Have you called PBR? A phone call might find what you need?

5 months later
#9958 6 years ago

Due to this one having such a nice playfeild after I cleaned it up I replaced a lot of stuff topside to make her look new again. Thanks to Steve at PBR for having all of this stuff available

2 months later
#10328 6 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

A few pics.....

I'd like to see a pic of the candy (cig) machine. I had a much larger once but would like to some day find one like you have. A pic of her when I first got it. I ended up selling it to a prop crew for something HBO was filming in New Orleans. I liked that it was all mechanical, the only thing the electricity was for was to turn on a light.

Then back to EMs

IMAG0436 (resized).jpgIMAG0436 (resized).jpg

#10337 6 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Looks great!
Can you post a photo of it lit up?

I was thinking the same thing.

#10356 6 years ago

I know it's not a pin (candy machine) but very period correct in a room full of EM's.

#10363 6 years ago

I'll get us back on track

1 month later
#10635 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Sending a new guy to PBR without a Part #.

Hello Mr Young this is Mudflaps. Who? Mudflaps. What's your account number? My what? Your account number. Okay we will set you up as an new customer remember this # next time you call. What game are you working on? Gottlieb Drop A Card. What part do you need? Ah a 100 digit scoring reel solenoid it is missing. What's the part number? Ah I don't know. Son have you ever worked on a pinball machine or owned one? Ya I have had a bunch of new games. No have you ever owned a real pinball machine a EM? Ah no this is my first one.

Steve will help you I wouldn't hesitate to call him, but it can be fun without a PN....

#10652 6 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m absolutely joking about the mirror blades and EM mods.
My goal is to have a 100% working game, then I’m going to re-stencil the cabinet. It will be a fun spring project.

The CL add said works great. In good shape.

I guess they forgot about the 100's not working...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Swansea, IL
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Staunton, VA
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 24.98
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Spokane Valley, WA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

£ 39.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

£ 38.00
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider poboypinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=poboypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.