20240413_220233 (resized).jpg
20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldcarz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2478 10 years ago

Congrats on the North Star! I know you've been patiently awaiting it.

Good luck with it.

J

#2513 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I had an epic score of 1846 on my North Star tonight. I figured I would share. I put some coin taker soft white retros in the green and yellow inserts along with under the roll over buttons. (Thanks Mike-O!) I am currently in my honeymoon phase but I am liking it as much as my King of Diamonds. I don't think I like it better than my Slick Chick but it is too soon to tell. It really is a fun as hell game.

nshiscore.JPG 161 KB

Epic score on the North Star. You got me inspired to spank the Slick Chick. This is the 2nd highest score on it. Did post an 1824, but, Rat, you still hold the pinside record by over a thousand. Good job.

J

20140405_130251.jpg20140405_130251.jpg
2 months later
#2786 9 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

The cool thing about "Sweet Hearts" is how you can save a ball that has drained out the left outlane. There's a few other games where this is possible as well. I've done it with my "Flipper Fair".

This "2nd chance" ball is possible on my Egg Head, as well. Great quirk in the apron design!

J

3 weeks later
#2965 9 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

We need more pictures of 1950s machines. Let's see those great woodrails!
Marcus

Here's some of my woodies. I did talk about the 1956 Derby Day in a previous thread, but here's a few more pix of it.

1957 Williams Jigsaw
1959 Gottlieb Miss Annabelle
1957 Gottlieb World Champ

Joel

DerbyDay 1.jpegDerbyDay 1.jpeg
DerbyDay 2.jpegDerbyDay 2.jpeg
DerbyDay 3.jpegDerbyDay 3.jpeg
DerbyDay 4.jpegDerbyDay 4.jpeg
JigSaw 1.jpegJigSaw 1.jpeg
MissAnnabelle 1.jpegMissAnnabelle 1.jpeg
MissAnnabelle 2.jpegMissAnnabelle 2.jpeg
MissAnnabelle 3.jpegMissAnnabelle 3.jpeg
WorldChamp 1.jpegWorldChamp 1.jpeg
WorldChamp 2.jpegWorldChamp 2.jpeg
WorldChamp 3.jpegWorldChamp 3.jpeg
WorldChamp 4.jpegWorldChamp 4.jpeg
WorldChamp 5.jpegWorldChamp 5.jpeg
WorldChamp 6.jpegWorldChamp 6.jpeg

JigSaw3.jpegJigSaw3.jpeg
4 months later
#3271 9 years ago

Good luck. It's a great game!

1 month later
#3506 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

dave I might get 1 good game out of 10. I need to loosen up the tilt a bit so I can Nudge it a little more

It's a great game. You had told me previously that you wanted to get an EH. I get 1 good game out of 15.... But...you got to love the left outlane that throws a quickly moving ball back into play.

Nice job

1 month later
#3781 9 years ago

Very very nice. Good luck with it!
J

#3820 9 years ago

Just finished cleaning and tweaking one of the newer acquisitions in my stable: 1960 Williams Nags. I rearranged the machines in the basement to create a hossie theme - El Dorado, Nags, Derby Day next to the 1950 Bally Grandstand glass.

Really clean machine, perfectly acceptable cabinet scratches/playfield wear and plays strong. These games are quite temperamental with all the mechanical activity and fortunately I have two local friends who also own one and were able to help me fine tune it.

I also want to give a shout out thanks to nearby collector and Pinsider, Znet, who initially turned me on to the seller of this Nags, the Knock Out and the Flying Turns.

I made a little video:

n1-19.jpgn1-19.jpg n3-429.jpgn3-429.jpg n2-644.jpgn2-644.jpg n4-346.jpgn4-346.jpg n6-86.jpgn6-86.jpg n7-216.jpgn7-216.jpg n5-911.jpgn5-911.jpg n8-467.jpgn8-467.jpg
#3826 9 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Nice pick up's
Jim has great games for sure.

Jim is also a great guy and a wonderful member of the pinball community.

#3844 9 years ago
Quoted from Hyperball91:

Congrats on a great pin oldcarz. I just finished the artwork on a Nags platter for Steve in Texas.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nags-platter-repair#post-2308458
I'd love to play a nags one day. Nice to see how the platter works in that video.

Hyberball, The artwork that you made is outstanding! You are very talented and it will be immensely helpful for anyone restoring the machine. Great job.

Joel

#3846 9 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I know right! When i rains it pours! Now I have a 5 inch shiny bell in the inside of Surf Side.

I, too, enjoy tweaking the bells.

Last year I added a 5 inch bell to the Slick Chick - not factory, but these machines were meant to be heard (and seen)!

Genco Springtime didn't come with a bell, but added one to the 10,000 unit and it sounds better.

Had to replace the one in the Riverboat...the old bell wasn't chiming as loudly as it should.

Wifey came through yesterday with a surprise gift for me. Found an 8 inch boxing bell at a nearby antique store/flea market. Just a tad too big to put in the machine, but it does make a healthy gong when you pull the chain.

As Christopher Walken says: "more cowbell....."

boxing bell.jpgboxing bell.jpg
#3852 9 years ago
Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Joel,
Mal, just linked me to this thread. Your Nags is outstanding another reference point for my restore. Mal is helping me with the platter artwork. How the ball fires of the bumpers in the video has made my morning. Other Nags in YouTube videos were not quite as poppy, and concerned me, now I know what can be attained.
I bid on a Nags cabinet recently on eBay as the colors were still so good but it got too rich with shipping costs. I want to keep the paint as original as possible. I have a good game that will need some touch up so no big deal.

Steve,
Thanks for the compliments. I'm happy to share any high res pictures or advice that I have that may help. You noticed that our EM community is pleased to assist each other in any way. Rat is a great resource. He, among many others on Pinside, have been wonderful cyberfriends to me. We've communicated off line, and although I never met him personally, I feel like I know him well.

Since part of this thread is talking about "bells," I had wondered about adding bells to the 10/100 point relays in the head of the Nags. The machine doesn't come with any factory installed bells, but a friend of mine did modify his Nags with 3" bells. His machine sounds more pinball-like with them, but on the other hand, his pop bumpers do not have quite the same punch as mine. I have to think that adding an extra bell or two has to put some strain on the transformer, so I'm likely not going to mess around and keep it original. Same with the cabinet paint - scratches and dings are expected after 55 years and if you can get away with some tasteful touchups, that's great. You are only original once.

#3854 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

a real boxing bell!!! WAY cool!!!
the discussion of retrofitting one of those into a machine came up recently... that would be a rather cool mod if it could be made to fit...

Hi Chris,
Didn't see the other discussion about retrofitting a boxing bell. As far as I am concerned, the louder the better. You are talking to a guy who used to drive around with glass packs.

I'm sure if I saw the thread...... (don't)
I likely would....... (please don't say it)
.....have chimed in.....

You are 40 minutes from my place. Come over and visit...

Joel

#3895 9 years ago

Nice job. Looking good!

1 week later
#3953 9 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I won 1st place for best 60's game at the Texas Pinball Festival. I also won two red "runner up" ribbons for my Surf Side I will post that picture tomorrow when I have the game back together.

11050822_10200506436099905_178867140235499728_n.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Excellent! Good job.
J

4 weeks later
#4142 8 years ago

Picked up a 1948 Gottlieb Barnacle Bill that was in storage for over 12 years. The owner said it worked before it went into hibernation, but made no assurances that it works now. Playfield looks pretty good and it is a repro glass in the head. I do believe it shouldn't be too hard to get it going. There is a full schematic on the back of the head panel. An original advertisement was included.
I've only seen this game once before, but the real attraction for me is the backglass. Great Roy Parker art, it is rather risque when you see the unsavory ladies hanging out in the w***ehouse, and ol' Barnacle Bill heading in for a little fun. Those of you "old timers" in this forum may recall singing the dirty version of Barnacle Bill when we were kids.
"Whose that knocking on my door....."

Barnacle Bill 1.jpegBarnacle Bill 1.jpeg Barnacle Bill 2.jpegBarnacle Bill 2.jpeg Barnacle Bill 3.jpegBarnacle Bill 3.jpeg Barnacle Bill 4.jpegBarnacle Bill 4.jpeg Barnacle Bill 5.jpegBarnacle Bill 5.jpeg Barnacle Bill 6.jpegBarnacle Bill 6.jpeg Barnacle Bill newspaper ad.jpegBarnacle Bill newspaper ad.jpeg
#4205 8 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

Picked up a 1948 Gottlieb Barnacle Bill that was in storage for over 12 years. The owner said it worked before it went into hibernation, but made no assurances that it works now. Playfield looks pretty good and it is a repro glass in the head. I do believe it shouldn't be too hard to get it going. There is a full schematic on the back of the head panel. An original advertisement was included.
I've only seen this game once before, but the real attraction for me is the backglass. Great Roy Parker art, it is rather risque when you see the unsavory ladies hanging out in the w***ehouse, and ol' Barnacle Bill heading in for a little fun. Those of you "old timers" in this forum may recall singing the dirty version of Barnacle Bill when we were kids.
"Whose that knocking on my door....."

Barnacle Bill 1.jpeg
Barnacle Bill 2.jpeg
Barnacle Bill 3.jpeg
Barnacle Bill 4.jpeg
Barnacle Bill 5.jpeg
Barnacle Bill 6.jpeg
Barnacle Bill newspaper ad.jpeg

This is a general followup to the previous post, but more specifically to the Pinsiders who chatted with me at Allentown this past weekend and wanted to know how the refurb is going on this old gal...

Just about finished with the shopping and cleanup. Pleasantly realized that the art glass is, indeed, original and not a repro, as previously thought. Some very minor flaking in the upper left and lower left corners. Currently awaiting "screw in" bulbs from PBR and then I can take a little video to share. Art glass does not easily remove, as in later games - panel needs to be unscrewed and glass lifted straight up and out. Will probably replace all lamps once glass if off, but just a few are not lighting now.

Game needed some work to get it going, but since it had obviously been cared for previously, it definitely has low plays and was pretty clean. A few hacks needed to be fixed with the badly spliced power cord and the bent nail flipper bushing repair instead of a cotter pin.. Want to also send a thank you to the pinsiders who mentioned Gel Gloss as the best cleaner they've used. I'm a convert....

Not much info available about this game and would welcome thoughts from others who may be familiar with it. It's not even mentioned in the pinside database. It is an absolute find....fun, pretty and plays well for a 67 year old game! I discovered several interesting things:

When the ball goes over certain roll overs, it activates Barnacle Bill to "knock" on the door of the house of ill repute. What happens is the light pulses, an optical illusion, to make it look like he's knocking. The forthcoming video will show that nicely. Really cute...

There's a bell in the cabinet that, when activated, will quickly ding 5 times to give the 50,000 point award. A different 10,000 bell to the one that is in the head. Two bells...

There's a time clock, which looks like a bell mounted under the playfield. When the game starts, it activates the "egg timer" which will run for about 10 minutes. Since there is no on/off switch, this timer automatically shuts the machine off if it wasn't in use. It works, but since it's a spring wound, it's not very accurate. Sometimes it shuts off in 7 minutes, other times 10... charming, nonetheless.

The game has 4 reverse flippers and bingo springs along the side. Game play is surprisingly peppy for an old girl. Not too difficult to win a game. What is interesting is that the credit counter is a projected image, the light source is a car light bulb. It also knocks quietly when a game is won. I suppose the quiet knocking and hard-to-see credit counter was purposeful since winning games needed to be kept on the quiet. The lighthouse lights with a 7.5 watt night light. There is a credit knock off switch on the bottom that clears everything and ends the game when pushed.

Artwork is similar to Mermaid. Very similar mermaids and fisherman. The parrot in Barnacle Bill's hand is not too different than the parrot in Dragonette.

The rebound rubber, naturally, was dead. Replacements are next to impossible and PBR said they'll order from me if I can find one. I put a small flipper rubber around it and it's pretty good.

Video from oldcarz productions will be out shortly. thanks

knocking.jpgknocking.jpg cabinet.jpgcabinet.jpg timer.jpgtimer.jpg playfield2.jpgplayfield2.jpg playfield1.jpgplayfield1.jpg mermaids.jpgmermaids.jpg instructioncard.jpginstructioncard.jpg barnaclebill.jpgbarnaclebill.jpg
#4209 8 years ago

Steve, Thanks for link/article about using Gel Gloss. Yes, there are two different products, and I do use the one in the pic that you posted. You can see a little bit of my bottle on the left of picture #3 of my post.

Good stuff...

#4263 8 years ago

JR - you are a walking encyclopedia. From pinballhistory.com:

"1963 Gottlieb Slick Chick. The late/great pinball historian and author, Dick Bueschel called Slick Chick "One of the finest, if not the absolute finest flipper skill game ever made". In the early 1960's, Hugh Hefner's Playboy magazine was very successful and Hefner was expanding the Playboy empire by opening Playboy key clubs nationwide. Dave Gottlieb assigned Wayne Neyens the task of designing a game in the Playboy theme without actually using the Playboy name. Neyens designed a extremely clever game using criss-crossed letters and requiring skilled shooting to get a good score. The working name for the project was 'Party Girls' with a R in the intersection. However, it was felt that the name could have other meanings and was too risque so a new name needed to be created. Wayne Neyens has said that while driving to a friends home for dinner one night, he observed a sign for a newly opened restaurant, 'Slick Chick'. Wayne had found the perfect name including a "I" at the intersection. The beautiful artwork was provided by Roy Parker. During the 1999 pinball expo in Chicago, Michael Gottlieb, Dave's grandson said that Slick Chick was among his personal favorite pinball machines of all the Gottlieb line. Even though over 4,000 were produced, it is considered extremely desirable by collectors today."

2 weeks later
#4403 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That's a nice looking "River Boat". If that's an original BG, it sure looks great. The playfield looks great as well. For some reason, that era Williams games always seem to have an issue with the front of the cabinet.

River Boat is a very sentimental game to me. I recall playing it more so than any other game at the arcade, where I worked, in 1965-66. I also remember Kings and Queens and North Star in the line up, but RB got more of my hard earned quarters ($1.50/hour for teen age pay.)

Years later, as an adult, when I opted to collect EMs, I had always thought that one day it would be neat to find an example of the game I so enjoyed earlier and I did eventually get one. Funny how certain sounds and nuances come back...the bells and steppers have a unique sound and the bump and nudge strategy and skill shots are remembered. Interestingly, the game doesn't have the same love with collectors as many of the Gottlieb games of the same era, but she's a gem and a great deal of fun when tuned and set up correctly.

Agree with JR that the craftsmanship of this era of Williams games had issues. Needed to restore the front of the cabinet and door on mine, too. A Williams decal helped to make it look original again.

Enclosing a few pix of mine and good luck to o-din and others with their River Boats.

Riverboat JG 1.jpgRiverboat JG 1.jpg Riverboat JG 2.jpgRiverboat JG 2.jpg Riverboat JG 3.jpgRiverboat JG 3.jpg Riverboat JG 4.jpgRiverboat JG 4.jpg
2 weeks later
#4597 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just the facts.
th-1.jpeg

Yep, and according to the IPDB: " 'Dragonette' artwork satirized the popular 'Dragnet' television show.

David Gottlieb hired singer Jessica Dragonette to appear at coin machine functions. However, Michael Gottlieb informs us that his father Alvin remembers no correlation between her and the Dragonette pinball machine, and that this pinball machine was purely a spoof of Dragnet."

Similar to GizzArd, I got my Dragonette from a nearby Pinsider (thank you Harry), and also had our mutual friend Russ/Pinrescue, help to detail it and get 100% after being moved.

As o-din verifies, it's a one-more-time game and can hold you for a long time. Great game, GizzArd and I wish you and all the other owners best of luck with their's.

Since most of my machines have had Russ' hands in them, I give an acknowledgement for his assistance in the videos I make...

https://vimeo.com/130349843

1 month later
#4894 8 years ago

Great score! Congratulations and good luck!
J

1 week later
#4997 8 years ago

Here it is from Allentown 2014. I have lots of pix from that trip and also bought my 2nd Slick Chick that was next to the GA.

J

golden_arrow.pnggolden_arrow.png

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
3 months later
#5308 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The tilt or anti-cheat device is one of Harry Williams greatest contributions to pinball. I can't understand why so many machines I have purchased are missing this wonderful device.

Interesting feature on the '49 Williams Freshie is a "tilt forfeit." If tilted, you only lose the the scoring on the ball in play, but scoring will continue on the following balls.

The '48 Speed Way looks nice! Neat ball loop around the playfield when it's launched. Good luck with it.

image-1.jpgimage-1.jpg

Williams_Freshie_4.jpgWilliams_Freshie_4.jpg
Williams_Freshie_5.jpgWilliams_Freshie_5.jpg

backglass.jpgbackglass.jpg

3 weeks later
#5434 8 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

All done!

Mach.1_(resized).JPGMach.2_(resized).JPG

Good job! The more you play this game the more you will love it.

In mine, I replaced the 40w appliance bulb behind the light house with this little strobe light that I got from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss

The tip of the strobe fits nicely into the opening...no drilling or modifications needed. And gives a fun effect.

Best of luck with it

J

51LCbFuS14L._AA160__(resized).jpg51LCbFuS14L._AA160__(resized).jpg

2 months later
#5824 8 years ago

Excellent! Congratulations!

2 weeks later
#5882 8 years ago

Nice game, Wayne.
Best of luck with it!

Joel

#5916 8 years ago

Great titles and nicely showcased with art glass! Good show!
Joel

1 month later
#6296 7 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

Here's a video I just completed for my band Damn The Luck, which features three of my Gottlieb EMs:
» YouTube video

As one who likes to make videos, I really appreciate the excellent effort. Great job!
J

2 weeks later
#6421 7 years ago

Great job! Good luck!

1 week later
#6486 7 years ago

It is fabulous! Hang it where you will spend the most time looking at it!

1 month later
#6764 7 years ago

Nice looking machine. Very best of luck with it!
J

3 months later
#7408 7 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Hi, all. As some of you know, I took a new job in Dallas last summer, and I have barely "set foot" in Pinside since. Things are fine here, but I am crazy busy. I had to sell six of my pins when I moved since I lost the big basement we had enjoyed so much in North Carolina. That hurt, but you have to do what you have to do. I still have eleven pins, but I miss the great EMs I had to give up. In four years, our daughter will (I hope!) be out of her bedroom, so maybe then I'll be in a position to replace some of those. Anyway, I just wanted to say, "Hi." I've missed being on Pinside and, especially, have missed the folks here on the EM board. I hope you're all well.

Hi Craig,
Nice to "see" you again. Hope all is well.

Joel

#7439 7 years ago

Is this helpful?
J

DSC02971 (resized).jpgDSC02971 (resized).jpg

1 month later
#7751 7 years ago

Finally completed first ( and maybe only ) p/f swap on my HTD. It now has a NOS p/f. Fun game
Thanks for all the tips from various posters.

Doing a playfield swap is extremely challenging and time consuming! Bravo on a job well done!
Joel

2 weeks later
#7780 7 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

well 16 months later she is finished, all that is needed now is to print out some repro score and instruction cards..down the track may send out for some small parts to be rechromed..all up, very happy.
while lifting the head into position i slipped and a section of the lower right of the head clipped the steel rail and took a piece out
there is just something about this vintage game, my personal art gallery

Hey Tony,
Glad to see the project is finished. As a fellow Oklahoma owner (from "up-over", compared to "down under"), thought you'd get a kick out of seeing that I, too, have the Oklahoma next to another favorite of your's, Pleasure Isle. Interesting how we, on opposite sides of the world, pair our games together!

Including a few pix of mine, for comparison, and as we discussed, not looking to hijack your thread and all the beautiful work you have done on your machine.

To Nic, and others, I have made a video of the game awhile back....it shows the interesting game play with cannons, roto targets, pop bumpers, etc. A lockdown bar on this machine, if dropped on your toes, will break your foot. Best of luck with yours, mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUzVl2WA8uIsLMRlLBkTTA&v=GCX--4RMg5U

Oklahoma 2017 2 (resized).jpgOklahoma 2017 2 (resized).jpg

Oklahoma pix 4 (resized).jpgOklahoma pix 4 (resized).jpg

Oklahoma 2017 3 (resized).jpgOklahoma 2017 3 (resized).jpg

Oklahoma JG 6 (resized).jpgOklahoma JG 6 (resized).jpg

#7787 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Regarding OKLAHOMA
what percentage of the time when ball is shot out of "cannon"
that it actually hits and scores roto target value?
What makes the 10x roto value insert light up?

I am occasionally frustrated that the cannon shot doesn't always hit the roto target dead on to score the points. I would say that it does score about 70% of the time, though, which seems a little more liberal than other roto target games which don't award that frequently.

According to the score card, aligning both roto units to the same number lights the 10x value. A lucky occurrence.

score card (resized).jpgscore card (resized).jpg

#7801 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Very nice. I like these kind of pics.
I don't have many Replay machines, but what's the 3rd machine down in
the last pic next to Buckaroo, Slick Chick? I know I have that game.. (T)

Referring to the 1965 Gottlieb Ice Review? And a sneak pic of Vic taking pix of the games.
J

gathering (resized).jpggathering (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#7924 7 years ago

Excellent photography. Great job!
Joel

1 month later
#8349 7 years ago

Congratulations! Great find and good luck with it!
J

3 weeks later
#8829 6 years ago

Well done! Best of luck with it!

1 month later
#9146 6 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

The girl in the center on the backglass looks like Barbra Eden from "I Dream of Jeannie" the tv show.
Great find and very nice condition too.
Love them yellow score reels!

She does look like Barbara Eden! Vic, we are showing our age.....

MV5BMTk2ODQyNjA5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc0MjMzMQ@@._V1._CR46,38,268,429_UX148_CR0,0,148,216_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTk2ODQyNjA5MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc0MjMzMQ@@._V1._CR46,38,268,429_UX148_CR0,0,148,216_AL_ (resized).jpg

1 month later
#9392 6 years ago

Great job, it looks wonderful. Good luck with it.
J

2 months later
#9826 6 years ago

Nice!
Similar layout so will play like this when restored.
» YouTube video

Nice game
Yes, Rose Bowl and All Star Basketball are similar.
J

1 month later
#10070 6 years ago
Quoted from jsf24:

Here's a pic for you woodrail fans. I took a quick pic on my way out of a portion of the line up I was playing tonight. The picture quality is not that great but I assure you the game play quality was. The Diamond Lil and Jockey Club are mine. The Dragonette and Lady Luck are my neighbor Brian's where the games currently reside.

Wonderful line up of some great players! As a woodrail fan, I agree with game play quality. Good luck with them!
Joel

4 months later
#10735 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Thank You, and I'm pleased I'm able to join the club..

Your cousin in Pennsylvania says hello. My favorite AAB. Good luck with yours!

Gottlieb Pleasure Isle 2 (resized).jpgGottlieb Pleasure Isle 2 (resized).jpg

1 year later
#12350 4 years ago
Quoted from goldenboy232:

Why yes it is. I have an ad on Pinside for it.

Lovely game and well done video of it. GLWS
J

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
$ 51.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

£ 37.00
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 5.00
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldcarz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=oldcarz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.