20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7252 7 years ago

Nice, I love western themed EM games and that looks pretty good, a female focused western game is pretty unusual.

#7262 7 years ago

Picked up one of my three "grail" EM machines yesterday, Sky Jump (the other two being World Series and Fast Draw). Beautiful backglass, good condition playfield, and everything works great.

Went though and replaced half of the play field #44 bulbs with some left over LED bulbs. The row of 10x target indicators switched to red leds to match the table art. I am going to replace the "50 or 500" row with blue LED lights, I put one in and it looks great.

The two outer bumpers also got blue LED lights while the key center bumper got a color changing LED. I need to order enough to change the rest of the bulbs but it was a good start.

I also took someone's advice from another thread and used a wire hanger to turn the coin return button into a credit adder.

What else should I look into doing? Any way to lessen the deep cuts in the wood around the backglass?

IMG_4469 (resized).JPGIMG_4469 (resized).JPG

IMG_4466 (resized).JPGIMG_4466 (resized).JPG

IMG_4464 (resized).JPGIMG_4464 (resized).JPG

IMG_4463 (resized).JPGIMG_4463 (resized).JPG

#7266 7 years ago

I had to darken the photos up or you couldn't really see the colors, they are lighter then they look in the photos and they make the colors pop. Or at least I think so.

#7269 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

ETA is October 20th, just in time for my pinball party 9 days later!

She is certainly a beauty with era specific theme and artwork. I just looked at your collection and it is great, should be a heck of a pinball party!

#7271 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

From what has been talked about and seen on Pinside. Photos of pins with LEDs, digital photography seems to reproduce an effect that does not match what your eye sees.

I would agree with that! I took a lot of photos and had to manually adjust the lighting to get it to show the color and it seemed to go from washed-out colors to rip your eyes out colors. I did half the board with the LED bulbs and then had my wife and kids look at it to see which way they wanted me to go with it and they enthusiastically chose the LED side.

#7302 7 years ago

While I do love my Sky Jump, the AAB version is even better for home play. Love the layout and shots.

#7309 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Replays are fun in a "home play" environment too! Especially games like North Star, Kings and Queens, Atlantis, etc., where they're was no aab made.
They're good on location and in a "home play" environment. I have 12 GTB em replay's set up currently on free play. And, it's neat if people set their games to take coins too.

Sure, sure. With Sky Jump you work the whole game to get the roll overs lit to activate special mode which really gets the scoring going and another ball at the end would be HUGE. Last night my son finally got to that stage and the ball drained. He had enough for a replay but an extra ball there would have allowed him to keep his best game going a little longer.

#7315 7 years ago
Quoted from Metalmanmiles:

Pro football 1973 Gottlieb, my first machine and I got her last week! Works great for the price of 300!

Awesome! The first of many I am sure!

2 weeks later
#7365 7 years ago

Free Fall and Sky Jump are the same game except on is add-a-ball. Both of those games are personal favorites of mine so she should be very happy!

4 weeks later
#7529 7 years ago

Love the artwork on the Volley, very colorful and eye catching.

#7537 7 years ago

Wow, that is amazing. Does she ever sell her work?

#7567 7 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

She hasn't sold any of her pinball paintings (only completed this and one of my Sing Along) but she said she would be open to it! I also have a KOD or Nags she could do or I guess someone could send a pic of their own playfield. I can PM you if you're interested.

Sure, let me know!

4 weeks later
#7744 7 years ago

This is a slightly older photo from two weeks ago, I will have to take a new one now that the World Series backglass lights are working.

em basement (resized).JPGem basement (resized).JPG

#7747 7 years ago

Damn, the blues on the playfield are beautiful! What will you be charging per game?

1 month later
#8108 7 years ago

Over the weekend I added a bunch of new machines to the collection. One of them is Rack-A-Ball, it has some wear front and center but plays great. What a fun machine, the backglass is cool as hell with the balls dropping down as you claim them.

IMG_7020 (resized).JPGIMG_7020 (resized).JPG

IMG_7021 (resized).JPGIMG_7021 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#9122 6 years ago

I picked up this 1969 Williams Kick Off on Wednesday. There was a tiny bit of flaking on the yellows of the backglass but otherwise it looks good and the playfield looks great. No wear around the kickout hole which is good. Everything plays surprisingly fast, from the slingshots to the flippers it is great fun.

In fact my 9-year old has declared it her favorite pinball table! That may have to do with the fact that she beat her older brothers score thanks to a kickoff return for a touchdown, lol. We will put a lot of play on this one.

IMG_9259 (resized).JPGIMG_9259 (resized).JPG

IMG_9260 (resized).JPGIMG_9260 (resized).JPG

IMG_9261 (resized).JPGIMG_9261 (resized).JPG

IMG_9262 (resized).JPGIMG_9262 (resized).JPG

#9125 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I see someone added a couple posts protecting the outlanes. I have seen that before on this title. They are brutal without them. Which to me is part of the frustrating fun but you may like to keep them.

You are correct! I just googled some photos and they are not part of the original layout, I did not even notice. This game would be NASTY without those, lol. Even with them, they are placed very well and the ball sneaks through the upper game pretty regular. I will probably leave them as the holes would be a little unsightly.

#9126 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Just a little note, it's a 1967 which I also once had set up, and I'm sure one of these days will have room
to have it set up again. My main goal was getting high points. I could be wrong, but I think 56 points
was my high. A great little 2" flipper Williams..

I had a little brain fart there, I knew it was fifty years old so no idea why I said 1969. It has been very well received by the family which is always a nice thing after a long drive and moving it into the basement.

#9156 6 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

My wife is the tall brunette, front row left end (to Barbara's right). Barbara still had the magic on stage. While I remain fond of everyone's favorite jeannie, who turned 85 last August, it turns out that this gentleman preferred her brunette castmate.

You did well! Nice story.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Placerville, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Weeki Wachee, FL
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lafayette, CO
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 24.50
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 91.00
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=matesamo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.