20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heatwave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1897 10 years ago

Here is my small collection.....

Full Room.jpgFull Room.jpg

Left to right. First up in King of Diamonds. Sample game - hard to spot but the insert card numbers are black vs. the red on production games.

KOD.jpgKOD.jpg

Next up is my 1960 Williams Nags. Included a playfield close-up - I replaced the pop bumper bullbs with colored LED lights.

Nags Game.jpgNags Game.jpg

Nags.jpgNags.jpg

Next is Quick Draw - gotta have a multi-player and I love drop targets.

Quick Draw.jpgQuick Draw.jpg

Final game is 1964 Williams Heat Wave. Awesome game with dual swinging targets and a drop target. Previous owner had a playfield plastic signed by Steve Kordek! This one is never leaving the house.

H Wave.jpgH Wave.jpg

2 weeks later
#2071 10 years ago

I really didn't notice that it was a sample game until I brought it home. Yes the numbers on the roto target were black but they were pretty worn so I went ahead and put the red stickers on them.

I have not noticed any other graphic differences but I've been meaning to take my laptop down there and look closer at the back glass and the play field.

One other difference (from slightly later production) is that these are the early Decagon score reels that use a metal gear slide that tends to chew up the plastic gear ring. A real pain and I still have some occasional scoring issues with my 10's reel (for example I may be at 280 and when I score 50 points I go to 390!) that I still need to address.

I've never submitted pics to the IPDB (just some reviews under "stlpinfan") but I will do that. I'm down in the St Louis area so if anyone is nearby and wants to check it out, just let me know.

#2079 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

From page 38 of this thread;
Just went back and saw this. Wow; a "KOD" sample game! You say the inserts have black numbers on them instead of red. I wonder if the roto target was redone with stickers. I would think those numbers would also be black because Gottlieb already had made black targets with the same card designs for their 1960 "Spot A Card" woodrail.
The score reels number font also looks different on your game than those of the production game.

Here are some close-ups of the playfield showing the black numbers on the inserts and black numbers on the 10-J-Q-K-A light shields.

Playfield.jpgPlayfield.jpg

Also noted a spot in the playfield that is 'pricked' for a playfield post but never had one placed in it (you can see it next to the 'Spin Roto' lettering). On all the other games on IPDB, there is a post there. Interesting that it is NOT shown in the original game flyer. Wondering if during the sample game testing the operators observed that they should set the game up with the extra playfield post in that position.

Left Middle Playfield.jpgLeft Middle Playfield.jpg

Finally, here is a close up of the score reels. The font used for the nubmers does look slightly different from the ones shown on the IPDB

Score Reels.jpgScore Reels.jpg

1 month later
#2244 10 years ago

Scotty78 -

JJ is a great game! Really like how you can adjust the frequency of 'Free Game' vs. 'Shoot Again' for dropping all the targets.

Just a thought for when you get it back..... When I had my JITB, I added bridge rectifiers to the pops so that they were super-snappy, made for some awesome split second flipper saves!

4 weeks later
#2424 10 years ago

Just picked up a Sing Along! I'm really out of room, but I have always liked how this game plays and its back glass is among my all-time favorites.

Pretty darn dirty but it worked and as soon as I add 20+ new coil sleeves, new rubbers and a good ME + Novus2 + Wax it should turn out very nice. The game is missing a credit wheel so I am in the market for one from a similar era Gottlieb single player. Willing to buy the whole unit if the price is right (haven't gone through it enough to see if other parts of the unit are missing).

I'll post some more pics of the cleanup and final product. Very excited!

Back Glass.jpegBack Glass.jpeg

Play Field.JPGPlay Field.JPG

#2432 10 years ago

I picked it up in Evansville, IN. Very nice guy, said it belonged to a friend of his who had it at his house since the late 70's. He bought it from the guys parents estate sale and moved it (legs, back box and all) to his house.

I don't think the game had been opened up in years, but in this case I think it might have helped out:

- Literally every bulb but one behind the back glass was burned out. There is that slight wear in the white area by the score reels, but the rest of the glass is perfect.
- The kickout holes were so weak (I'm sure due to dirty coil sleeves, switches, etc) that the ball barely made it out the holes and kind of just plopped onto the playfield (= no pounding effect)
- There was a thick layer of carbon/dust/dirt covering the playfield that may have helped protect it. Luckily, the ball was in good shape so no issues there.

I'm excited to dig in and make it shine!

#2436 10 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

nice score,
i take it you also have a heat wave? love the art package on it the orange just makes the whole thing pop!

boilerman - Of my current lineup, Heat Wave is the game I've had the longest. It does have great artwork. In my opinion one of the best William's single-players.

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Congrats heatwave!

Sing A Long is a great title and fantastic Artwork.

Have fun with it!

Ken

Thanks Ken! Already started the tear-down/rebuild. It's been a few years since I've had a "new" EM (last was my Nags) and I miss the whole process. Putting together my PBR order later tonight!

3 weeks later
#2618 9 years ago

Just finished the cleanup and rebuild of the Sing Along I picked up about a month ago. Turned out pretty nice and I'm super excited about having the game. Will go in my basement next to it's 1967 stable-mate - King of Diamonds.

Still looking to buy a credit wheel as some previous owner (maybe the op) removed.

Full Game.jpgFull Game.jpg

Playfield.jpgPlayfield.jpgBack Glass.jpgBack Glass.jpg

#2625 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I have a credit assembly that should fit. let me dig it out and take a picture

Thanks. I compared my Sing Along to my KOD and I think I am just missing the credit wheel (plus retainer). Below is my SIng Along.

Credit Unit.jpgCredit Unit.jpg

#2634 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you just need the wheel ( i have) and retainer? post a picture so i can locat that for you

boilerman -

Here is a close-up of the credit wheel from my King of Diamonds. Shows the 'collar' the fits on either side of the credit wheel. The outer one has set screws that hold everything to the shaft.

KOD Credit Wheel.jpgKOD Credit Wheel.jpg

3 weeks later
#2649 9 years ago

Shout out to Boilerman for getting me a credit wheel for the Sing Along I picked up a few months ago. My hunch is an operator must have removed the old one since the guy I bought it from said the game had been in his friends house for at least 40 years.

Crediw Wheel-977.jpgCrediw Wheel-977.jpg

It's amazing how such a small thing as seeing the credit wheel increment after a "knock" makes such a big difference in the experience! People like this help make the hobby so great.

2 months later
#2998 9 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

Just picked up my 1st EM pin today!

Great pickup! That's a game I've always had my eye on.

1 week later
#3029 9 years ago

Really nice looking play field on your KOD. Awesome game.

#3032 9 years ago

Thanks for posting. Very cool looking game - never had a chance to play one but it looks fun. I really like the idea of adding the 'cabaret' lighting! Have it on my KOD and Sing Along but not on Quick Draw - maybe I'll add it at some point.

5 months later
#3558 9 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy1:

Finished the full restoration on this beautiful and highly collectable Gottlieb SING ALONG pinball machine. Countless hours of labor were involved. The cabinet was fully repainted, a new playfield was installed, every metal piece was polished, all switches were cleaned, etc., etc.

Really looks outstanding. Such an awesome game. I've had mine for about a year (often about the time I'm itchy to trade out) but I think this is an all-time keeper.

1 month later
#3978 9 years ago
Quoted from lmcdonald111:

HighSpeed hand held
Yellow disc brown bar
White disc white bar.

Is that a random orbital? (like for polishing a car?) Looks great.

3 weeks later
#4065 9 years ago

Added the mirrored "side blades" to my Nags that 'Steve in Texas' produced. They were a nice fit and add a clean, bright touch to the play field without looking out of place (IMHOP).

A little tough to see in these pictures but you can certainly catch the reflection of the side rails and screws.

IMG_2416.JPGIMG_2416.JPG

IMG_2417.JPGIMG_2417.JPG

IMG_2418.JPGIMG_2418.JPG

3 weeks later
#4311 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The motherlode of games just arrived here

Nice haul! Of all the games I've had in the past, I think Teacher's Pet might be the one I miss the most. Just pure pinball fun with probably the best 'flow' of any EM I've had. Love to know what you think of it when you get it up and running.

Almost picked up a Riverboat about a year ago but simply did not have enough space and I didn't want to get rid of my Heat Wave to make it work. I think for the '60-'65 time frame, Williams was every bit the equal of Gottlieb.

1 week later
#4414 8 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

the game doesn't have the same love with collectors as many of the Gottlieb games of the same era,

Great looking game and I'm also not 100% sure why Williams games of this era don't get more love. I like the look of your Riverboat next to KOD. I passed on a Riverboat about a year ago and kicking myself a little seeing this photo because I also have a KOD and had plans to put the two side-by-side like yours.

I think they are the best card-themed games put out by each company.

7 months later
#5489 8 years ago

After having my pinball games scattered across my basement for years, I have finally been able to talk my wife into a dedicated room - "arcade" - in the basement. Don't have a ton of space but looks better than all spread out.

The guy who I bought my first game from had framed flyers on the wall of different games he had through the years. I thought that was cool so wanted to copy it. Pictures are taken with just the light from the games and the neon. I love it.

Arcade_2_(resized).jpgArcade_2_(resized).jpg

Arcade_1_(resized).jpgArcade_1_(resized).jpg

Last photo shows my KOD sample game that I couldn't quite squeeze into the room!

Arcade_3_(resized).jpgArcade_3_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#5719 8 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

Some Star-Jet eye candy...

That is one awesome looking game. Never seen one in person but looks fun as well, I really like the EM multi-ball games. Great job cleaning it up.

3 months later
#6485 7 years ago

No new EM to show, but my wife just finished a painting of part of my Sing Along play field. I think it turned out pretty nice

Tracey_Painting_(resized).JPGTracey_Painting_(resized).JPG

Deciding whether to hang it in my game room or in my home office (where unfortunately I spend much more time!).

1 week later
#6598 7 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

I know I've seen/heard of at least one or two of you here with a Williams HEAT WAVE; one of my favorite EMs.
Does anyone know what the drop target art looks like? I know it's a sun with a face.

The middle is worn out on my Heat Wave. I've always thought the face should look like the "angry sun" off the back glass but I don't have the skill to make a scan/decal for it.

Angry_Sun_(resized).jpgAngry_Sun_(resized).jpg

If someone else ever does this mod, I will buy one!

1 month later
#6835 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Another one of my favorites in my game room. I think it's a Great game.

This is part of what is great about this hobby. I found a fantastic condition Jacks Open about 6 years ago, thought I would love it (Card themes are a favorite of mine), but I just didn't. Don't get me wrong, it was a really good game but I have limited space (bane of all collectors) and sold it to get other games. After starting my collecting with mostly '70's 3" flipper drop target games, I have evolved and now have all 2" non drop target games:

Sing Along
Heat Wave
King of Diamonds
Nags

If I had room, I'd still have at least some of the other games I considered very good, just not great for me (Jack in the Box, Abra Ca Dabra, Quick Draw, Royal Flush, JO). If we all wanted the same titles it would be a much more frustrating (and expensive) hobby

#6846 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Funny, my Heat Wave has a drop target.

Doh!

Of course I meant combination of 3" flippers + drop target banks (as on the 70's Gottlieb's I listed). I like them but don't think the flow of the game is as good as on 2" and non drop-target bank games. Drop target is not the primary objective on either Heat Wave or Teacher's Pet (which is probably the game I regret getting rid of the most).

#6865 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Without hitting the drop target on either how do you collect the special?

Wow.... I think I've owned both Heat Wave and Teacher's Pet before you did so of course I know you have to hit the drop target to collect the special.

I also know the 60's William's games are fundamentally different from drop target bank games that Gottlieb produced. That was the point I was trying to make, sorry I didn't parse that out to your satisfaction. Geesh, didn't realize you invented pinball.

#6893 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

how nice my Spin-A-Card is.

That is a beautiful machine. Always loved the artwork on this game and the spinner flashing the lights on the back glass is very cool.

3 weeks later
#7058 7 years ago

Still in the middle of shopping out the King of Diamonds I recently picked up, but I'm very happy with how nicely the play field cleaned up....

Before....
Playfield (resized).JPGPlayfield (resized).JPG

After....
Clean Playfield (resized).JPGClean Playfield (resized).JPG

Just received my PBR order yesterday so I can re-populate the play field!

#7060 7 years ago
Quoted from bkbirge:

What did you use to clean the playfield?

I know there is a lot of back-and-forth on this topic, but I used the 'Magic Eraser + Alcohol / Novus 2 / Wax' method. I have used this for all my EM games and I like it. I do agree that you have to be careful as one time I was too aggressive and went through the clear and the paint.

3 weeks later
#7176 7 years ago

99% finished with the rebuild on my King of Diamonds. As I had hoped, the playfield turned out very nice. Still a few minor playing glitches and I need to polish the legs, but happy with the overall results. Always felt that this is one of the most beautiful wedgeheads.

I'll be listing my other (sample) KOD soon.

BEFORE.....

Playfield (resized).JPGPlayfield (resized).JPG

AFTER......

Finished Playfield (resized).JPGFinished Playfield (resized).JPG

Finished Backglass (resized).JPGFinished Backglass (resized).JPG

#7178 7 years ago
Quoted from bkbirge:

What's that bar/bagatelle in the backbox do?

That is the back glass animation element. As you roll over or hit each playing card on the field, that card # drops down in the back glass. It is a challenge to read it on the fly (while the ball is in play) but a cool feature. My understanding is that it was done partially as an 'attraction mode' to get the attention and interest of others in the arcade. Seems like the heyday of this was in the early to mid-sixties and it is one of the things I love about this era of games.

#7181 7 years ago

That is awesome. On my wishlist since I love ball bowlers but do not have room for a full-size one. Never played one, how is it?

2 months later
#7512 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

almost finished with this one. can't wait to slide it into the line up.

That is fantastic looking. Never had a chance to play Majorettes, but it looks like fun.

#7535 7 years ago

Here is second pinball painting that my wife just finished. Close-up of my 1964 Heat Wave. I think it turned out nice, particularly the reflection on the ball:

Heat Wave Painting v2 (resized).jpgHeat Wave Painting v2 (resized).jpg

#7555 7 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Wow, that is amazing. Does she ever sell her work?

She hasn't sold any of her pinball paintings (only completed this and one of my Sing Along) but she said she would be open to it! I also have a KOD or Nags she could do or I guess someone could send a pic of their own playfield. I can PM you if you're interested.

#7569 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Looks great! Is it oil?

Yes it is oil. Makes the colors very vibrant.

Here is the one she did of my Sing Along, the photo she used was a steeper overhead angle so it came out very bright.

Tracey Painting (resized).JPGTracey Painting (resized).JPG

#7572 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

hat would look nice hung next to my Sing Along!

My same thoughts!

Thanks, that was her first pinball painting and a gift for my birthday since Sing Along is my favorite game.

3 weeks later
#7653 7 years ago

Super excited to have finally found a good condition Flip A Card. Back glass is very nice, play field is in fair condition (but frankly better than most of the ones I have ever run into which are often VERY worn).

IMG_3928 (resized).JPGIMG_3928 (resized).JPG

IMG_3925 (resized).JPGIMG_3925 (resized).JPG

It needs a thorough shop out, but the previous owner had already replaced all 7 of the bulls-eye targets!

#7658 7 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Did you notice that the card spin unit has been hacked up and doesn't work hardly at all?

Yeah, it was balky to say the least, but then the whole inside was very dirty/grimy and I figured I would need to take everything out and go through it anyway. I didn't notice any of the key spin components missing (was kind or working off memory of my old Spin A Card) and I figured for the $300 I paid it was worth the work. I've always really liked the play on this game.

#7698 7 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Here is my Jumping Jack I just finished restoring.

Very nice looking. I had a Jack in the Box and they are super fun games.

1 month later
#7866 7 years ago

Count this as 'almost' showing you my new EM game:

Saw a Craigslist ad yesterday in St Louis for a EM Joker Poker. After hyper-ventilating for a few seconds, I called the guy immediately and I was the first one to go look at. He agreed to sell it and I left him with a deposit (he and his wife were leaving to visit their son for a Super Bowl party, and it would be a MAJOR two person job to get the game out of his basement). Here are some pics...

IMG_4019 (resized).JPGIMG_4019 (resized).JPG

IMG_4018 (resized).JPGIMG_4018 (resized).JPG

A few hours later I get a call; his son was very upset, did not know he was planning on selling the game and was hoping it would go to his house, etc.

Long story short, no EM Joker Poker for me! The seller was very nice (and VERY apologetic about the change in plans) and I did get to play a EM Joker Poker for the first time. Win some - Lose some.

#7870 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

bummer, what was he selling for?

$1,500. Seemed reasonable given the rarity.

#7871 7 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

I would make sure the son gets your phone number in case he tires of it (you know, when it breaks and it sits for a while). You'd get first dibs, so to speak.

That's a good idea. I already gave him some tips on taking it apart for the move and to have his son wax it ASAP, but I will toss in that note as well.

#7872 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Wow very nice basement find... glass looks perfect! Long-term though, the SS version offers more thrills despite the clack-clack of the score reels.

Glass was VERY nice. I've heard that about the SS version, but I do really prefer EM games (of all kinds).

#7880 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

NEVER leave a game with just a deposit.

I hear ya but in this case I still don't think I would have "forced" (even if I could have) the guy to part with the game. Just not in my nature.

Part of me is actually glad it didn't happen as I have a Flip-A-Card and Space Gun rifle game in my basement that I'm already in the middle of restoring and I definitely would have had to sell 1-2 other games (including my Nags) to make space (and payroll!).

4 weeks later
#8167 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I got lucky this past weekend.

Way to go Hoov. Never played it but looks great and I love early 60's Williams.

1 month later
#8433 7 years ago

Finally have my Flip-A-Card cleaned, rebuilt and glitch-free (thanks to some great tips from Pinsiders on repairing and adjusting the spin unit and spin relay which were really out-of-whack). Play field cleaned up pretty nice (for some reason I've rarely seen good play fields on FAC even compared to older Gottlieb titles).

Game had a nice back glass and cabinet was nice enough to not have to do much to it beyond a good cleaning. I know the back glass art is polarizing, but I love the colors (particularly the flashing green FAC title against the purple background) and as a former 70's college student, I do relate to the simple theme. Plus it's playing cards, probably my favorite of all the main Gottlieb game themes (cards, cowboys, "futuristic").

Finished Game April 2017 (resized).jpgFinished Game April 2017 (resized).jpg

This is really a fantastic playing game. Love the asymmetrical playfield and variety of shots you need to do well. One of the best 'gotta play just one more' games I've owned.

#8461 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Flip-A-Card has an awesome asymmetrical shot layout. I really wish the rules were better unfortunately,

Nick -

I've sold plenty of games that others thought were great and I only thought were OK. However - blaming a game (that designed to be a single player) for not having a rule set that is tournament friendly is a bit rough! I would think the game was almost never used for tournament play when originally on location.

Plus- don't forget the Ace shot (from left flipper up the right side) is worth 500 points!

#8464 7 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Sorry... didn't mean to dog on it.

No problem, I didn't take it that way.

I remember your previous post on this issue and it definitely is more of a specials-oriented game than a points-oriented game. Since it's usually just me playing, I tend to focus on reaching the specials.

Even though every game is "free" at my house and I'm not scrounging for dimes and quarters in the coin return slots, I still get a thrill out of hearing that knock. Heck, I even like hearing it when I get a match!! As with most of life, it's the little victories that keep you going.

2 months later
#9180 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

My latest aquisition

Nice game Hoov. Saw that on Craigslist but just couldn't pull the trigger. Seemed like it was in very nice shape.

1 month later
#9422 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I took a pic
of Swing Times

Very cool. I've been on a lookout for that game for awhile. My business partner remembers playing one at the Moose Lodge in Rockford, Illinois in the early 1960's when he went there with his parents. Thought If I ever find one I'll work on it and give it to him.

Nice find and deal.

2 months later
#9797 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Domino is so clean inside and out, it is verging on collector quality

That is a really nice Domino. It was the second EM game I ever had and a lot of fun. I'm a pop-bumper lover and the pb action on Domino is one of the best.

1 month later
#9971 6 years ago
Quoted from PoBoyPinball:

Due to this one having such a nice playfeild after I cleaned it up I replaced a lot of stuff topside to make her look new again.

Royal Flush was my first EM game. I think it has one of the most beautiful back glass and cabinet art of all games. Certainly my favorite for multi-players.

2 months later
#10197 6 years ago

With some games coming and others going, here is my current lineup (also have a KOD in the room next door). Pay special attention to the King Pin which I just picked up from Nic. Very nice with clear coated playfield, beautiful back glass, 'cabaret' light modification, etc. I have it dialed in to the angle and speed I want and it is a blast to play.

King Pin in Basement (resized).jpgKing Pin in Basement (resized).jpg

Game Room Jan 2018 (resized).jpgGame Room Jan 2018 (resized).jpg

#10203 6 years ago

All three of those look great Hoov!

2 weeks later
#10279 6 years ago

Had some of our church youth group over last night for the Super Bowl. Always happy to see young people enjoying pinball! They had a blast playing all the games and really enjoyed the 'head to head' competition on my Pitch and Bat.

Super Bowl Party (resized).jpgSuper Bowl Party (resized).jpg

1 month later
#10545 6 years ago
Quoted from mbaumle:

Hard to believe they went from Roy Parker and Gordon Morrison masterpieces to photographic atrocities like Raven and Hot Shots.

Totally agree but I would add Art Stenholm to the list of great back glass artists. Games like Sing Along, Heat Wave, King of Diamonds and Apollo are among my favorites from him.

#10570 6 years ago
Quoted from SilverWings:

The incredible story behind my new C37:

Great story. The game looks fantastic.

10 months later
#11351 5 years ago

Nice Domino. Had that game in the past, I think it has one of the best pop-bumper arrangements of any EM. Really gets the ball moving!

Sing Along Close Up (resized).jpgSing Along Close Up (resized).jpg
#11352 5 years ago

Sorry, don't know how that picture got into my post. That's a painting my wife did (of my Sing Along).

3 months later
#11585 4 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

my recent Flip a Card restoration

Great looking game. I really like the dark legs - are those 'hammer-tone' painted? / powder coat?

FAC is one of my favorite games. I like the variety of shots and ball movement.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Holton, MI
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider heatwave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=heatwave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.