20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7933 7 years ago

Friday night I had the pleasure of driving up to a pinsiders house(Colsond3) in Levittown, PA to look at and potentially buy a Conquest 200 pinball machine. What an awesome dude! I can't say enough good things about him and his hospitality. I could have purchased this machine sight unseen, because he described it 100% perfectly and even provided a video backing up all of his claims. I wish all Pinside transactions were this simple. Upon arrival he gave me a quick tour of his mancave which has some pretty awesome pins in the lineup. My girlfriend got to play several games she has never played before while me and Colson geeked out over pinball. Since this was my first ever EM purchase, Colson took the time to show me the game inside out and what to look for if the game has any problems (A+++ service). After I paid him for the pinball machine I then went out to grab my tools and he told me not to worry about it. He single handedly took the game apart, loaded it up on the dolly, and loaded it into my mini-van. Throughout the entire transaction he gave me a plethora of pointers on tearing down games, loading/unloading them, and transporting them. Hell I had no idea I should lay cardboard down over the carpet of the mini-van to avoid snags in the carpet from the pinball machine. To top it all off, he even threw in an EM file for the switches and decent bag of LED lights. He is also now a part of Lights of Pinball, so be sure to support Lights Out Pinball and don't ever be afraid to deal with Colson, he is a stand up guy! Thanks Colson!

Game is now unloaded and in the basement. Enjoy the pics!

conquest1 (resized).jpgconquest1 (resized).jpg

conquest2 (resized).jpgconquest2 (resized).jpg

conquest3 (resized).jpgconquest3 (resized).jpg

conquest5 (resized).JPGconquest5 (resized).JPG

conquest4 (resized).JPGconquest4 (resized).JPG

#7937 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

It would be cool to customize that backglass so the guy is holding a bass guitar.

My girlfriend said the same thing. She said it looks like he should be holding a guitar the way his hands are positioned. Haha.

1 month later
#8332 7 years ago

All,

Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

1 week later
#8503 7 years ago

Laurel & Hardy?

#8625 7 years ago

My Conquest 200, more detailed pics. Enjoy.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

2 months later
#9239 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Good quality warm white frosteds look great and don't flicker.

Nic - Do you mind sharing the exact ones you use for your stealth treatments?

1 week later
#9272 6 years ago

Decided today to start putting LEDS in my Conquest.

3 weeks later
#9416 6 years ago

Brought home my second EM a couple of days ago, a Sure Shot. Before moving it into the basement I decided to leave it in the garage as we had a block party planned for the weekend and decided I would put the game out for everyone to enjoy. I also provided the entertainment(DJing & games), the community water slide, the outdoor movie, and the fireworks show. Kids loved the pinball machine!

#9419 6 years ago
Quoted from DennisDodel:

Looks overcast there, but be aware that sun fading starts pretty quick.

Mostly overcast. We had a storm coming in. Game went around 630pm, was back in the garage by 830. Storm hit at 845pm.

I think I'm going to put one in the street during Halloween this year. Just trying to do all I can to promote the silverball.

3 months later
#9893 6 years ago

Is anyone on here interested in this Fun Land?

easternshore.craigslist.org link

It's about 30 minutes from my house. I can assist in any fashion if someone is interested.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

£ 39.00
$ 91.00
Machine - For Sale
Forest Hill, MD
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

1,799 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Charlottesville, VA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

£ 37.00
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 16.95
Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 249.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.