20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
20240413_220205 (resized).jpg
20240413_215945 (resized).jpg
20240413_220157 (resized).jpg
20240413_215929 (resized).jpg
20240413_215858 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4569 8 years ago

My 3 favorite. I have one more but couldn't fit into the picture. I've restored all 4 of themimage.jpgimage.jpg

#4570 8 years ago

All 4 of them.image.jpgimage.jpg

#4576 8 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Where did you get that JO glass?

It's the original. I have one coming from Mayfair that's in better shape.

#4577 8 years ago
Quoted from cyroute:

guess I will need to learn how to fix them if something goes wrong.

Having the schematics for the machines is a big help. Check pinball resource if you need one.

#4638 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Latest line up in my 'study' !
Spaced out nicely so can see cabinet sides and walk in between. But I can see room for one more.....
Another room is going to be a dedicated 50's woodrail room - work in progress. And there are others here and there.

UGH! you have a Hit the Deck! So Jealous. I'm searching for that game. Line up looks nice

2 weeks later
#4703 8 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Here's the head and cab of the Drop A Card I'm doing. Base coat and webbing done. Graphics will be done hopefully soon.

WOW! nicely done. Your webbing looks great. I bet you're not using Krylon webbing in a can....

1 month later
#4970 8 years ago

Here are a my games Abra Ca Dabra, Jacks Open, Sky Jump, King Rock and Atlantis and a Galaga with 60 in 1.IMG_6172.JPGIMG_6172.JPG

#4972 8 years ago

NICE! thats a good one.

#4985 8 years ago

Looking GREAT! Im about ready to start doing the same on my Hit the Deck.

Quoted from boilerman:

I use a touchup spray gun.. takes longer to set, then clean up then it does to do the webbing.
the results are well worth the effort.
my 65.00 roller coaster is almost done

#4986 8 years ago

Except minus the webbing on my cabinet. It requires the splatter technique.

#4988 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

get one of these, it will give you very nice results.

DONE! Thanks

#4990 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

just practice until you get the hang of it before you hit the cabinet

Sounds good to me. I did my Sky Jump cabinet and Wade did the webbing with a spray gun like you did. Came out nice and looked like it came from the factory.

1 month later
#5124 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

New acquisition, Sky Jump.

That Sky Jump looks awesome!!! I love Sky Jump

1 week later
#5156 8 years ago

Here are my pins

IMG_6380.jpgIMG_6380.jpg
IMG_6386.jpgIMG_6386.jpg
IMG_6385.jpgIMG_6385.jpg

3 weeks later
#5235 8 years ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

Probably going to sell the JQ to get another wedge

Ahhhh YES!! Atlantis and Sky Jump, two of the best Wedge heads ever.

1 month later
#5328 8 years ago

Awe man...I love Social D! Great band...Mike Ness is RAD

2 weeks later
#5419 8 years ago

I just picked up this stinker for $40IMG_6580_(resized).JPGIMG_6580_(resized).JPGIMG_6581_(resized).JPGIMG_6581_(resized).JPG

#5424 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I hate parting out machines, I always say I am getting it for parts but I see it is complete and with a little elbow grease and a few low cost parts I just end up restoring it and finding it a new home. the only machines I end up parting out are the ones missing a ton of stuff

I feel the same....This game works...I was just sitting outside for a while. Play field looks great. Im going to get it working, then find a home for it. I may use it for trade or give it to my father-in-law. Ive got a bunch of extra parts/plastics/rubbers/coin doors laying around.

#5440 8 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

Loving my Joker Poker

Is that a Hit the Deck or Neptune in the background ?

#5444 8 years ago

Nice collection

4 weeks later
#5570 8 years ago

A few months ago a friend of mine called me and said he picked up a Buccaneer at an estate sale. He decided he didn't want to restore it because it was going to take to much time etc, etc... So he offered it to me for $300. I was like "ugh, a Buccaneer?" But I could not pass up a 70's wedgehead, because those are my favorite. As i inspected i noticed it has a few things going for it. Backglass has only a few spots but looks excellent. Playfield is pretty good and the plastics are like new. The coin door had some rust but was not dented. The cabinet is awful and will require a redo.
So, now Ive finished with getting this game up and running. I recycled the posts from other games that I've replaced them on. I painted them with glossy white to make them look new. They came out great. I also put a new rubber kit,new acorn nuts on the plastics and LED's throughout with color LED pop bumper (leaving 47 bulbs on the Special and all rollovers/inserts). I did add orange dot Gottlieb flipper coils.Other than that everything is what it came with.
Ive played Buccaneer many times in the past. I thought that the more I played this game the more it would become boring, but it just the opposite. The more I play, the more I like this game, even with no drop targets. The spinner is so fun to hit. This game is a keeper and Ill redo the cabinet come spring time.

IMG_6703_(resized).JPGIMG_6703_(resized).JPG
IMG_6700_(resized).JPGIMG_6700_(resized).JPG
IMG_6699_(resized).JPGIMG_6699_(resized).JPG

#5595 8 years ago

I have a Sky Jump and a Atlantis. I can usually rack up a huge score on my Atlantis, Sky Jump.....not so much. I find Sky Jump to be very challenging. However, Atlantis wins because of artwork. In my opinion.

#5597 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Average scores for the Sky Jump I have are 29,000 to 50,000. Set to 5 ball. Getting the 1-7 lit, 2 or 3 times in 15 plays.

Im about the same as you. My Sky Jump plays soo good. Ive gone through it and did a full restore. Meaning, Ive replace most all the coil sleeve, if not they have been cleaned. We have a dry erase board in the game room to keep track of all the EM games. My 18 year old son currently has the highest score of 72,000ish. It kills me that I cant beat his score. Im usually like you 29,000 to 50,000ish. Set on 5 ball. Now Atlantis....watch out!

#5599 8 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

I have yet to roll my Atlantis. And to tell the truth I don't know if it has a 100k light. It will be a surprise

Atlantis does not have a 100k light

#5606 8 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Dimension eye candy!

WOW!!! so jealous. Looks great. Like brand new. I just played that game at the museum of pinball in Banning CA. Fun game. I like it better than 2001.

1 week later
#5666 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Many, many thanks to Dave (Boilerman) for cabinet repaints on C37 & ACD and major hack corrections (basically a restoration) on C37. What an asset to the EM community he is. I just can't believe I finally have these 3 in my house after two years on the hunt. I look forward to playing these every day!!

Nice games!! Dave (Boilerman) is a super nice guy and has sent me playfield plastics for my HIT the DECK game. Huge help.

#5672 8 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

By the way, the first game home with C37 was 156k !!

I want a Centigrade 37 so bad. But never see them pop up on the West coast.

#5679 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you might have to ship a title like the c37. if you wait for a local one you will wait a long time

TRUE....and I still dont see them for sale. Let me know if you find one.

#5680 8 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Found this one (in a barn)

What a great find. This is a fun game. I like this one a lot.

1 month later
#5862 8 years ago

I picked this one up the other day from my buddy. It has been sitting for years in storage. I put it together and it fires right up and it wants to play. Obviously, there are bugs that need to be worked out. Needs to be shopped and cleaned. But in good shape. This was one of my top games that Ive wanted since day one. Finally got one thanks to my buddy Wade!

game_(resized).jpggame_(resized).jpg
head_(resized).jpghead_(resized).jpg

#5865 8 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Sweet!! That glass doesn't look bad

It isnt that bad. A little flaking in the Letters and the gun. Mostly faded in the cowboy. But I found a perfect one. So, Why not.

1 week later
#5963 8 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

here is a before and after of one I did this weekend

WOW! nice work my friend. I hope you have one of Wades Kings and Queens PF to put in there.

#6005 8 years ago

Here is some progress on my Jungle pin. This is the game I picked up for $40. I just got it running this past weekend but still has some minor adjustments to finish.....like cleaning all those score reels. I cleaned only player one and adjust the contacts on all the others just so I could get the game running. I still need to redo the cabinet coin door etc... I've been trying to use parts that are still good that Ive replaced from some of my other games. Like the posts, came off of an old game but I cleaned them and painted them with glossy white and i think they turned out just fine. Not trying to sink to much money into this game because I am giving it to my father in law. I did spent some money on a used backglass and some plastics I got from another pinsider.

jungle1_(resized).jpgjungle1_(resized).jpg

IMG_6948_(resized).JPGIMG_6948_(resized).JPG

IMG_6950_(resized).JPGIMG_6950_(resized).JPG

#6007 8 years ago

I wish i would have taken more Before picture to show what a basketcase this playfield was. It have broken plastics held together by scotch tape. The person I got this from had it stored outside on a patio. But I'm really happy with the way its turning out and the game play.

#6010 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveBuckholts:

Is the apron original?

Yes it is. It just took a little cleaning. Its still has most of the webbing on the apron too

#6067 8 years ago

Ok you guys are probably sick of me but I just finished my El Dorado today. This thing was kinda beat. New backglass, plastics, drop targets coin door, shopped the payfield and new legs. So yeah, I've sunk some money into this one. But it's worth it. I'm leaving the cabinet alone. It's in pretty good shape, a few nicks here and there. I rebuilt the flippers and used orange dot Gottlieb coils only on the bottom 2. It plays really fast and smooth. Wish I had a new Wade playfield for it. Love this game and it's going to stay in my house for a long time.

IMG_6964_2_(resized).JPGIMG_6964_2_(resized).JPG

IMG_6963_(resized).JPGIMG_6963_(resized).JPG

1 month later
#6285 7 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Circa 1971/2 Outer Space , Astro, Dimension

WOW!! this is a cool line up. Great games

1 week later
#6309 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

i did score one today also very low play 22k el do. cab

NICE pick up. I recently picked up a ED from Wade. Did you get it at a good price?

#6336 7 years ago

I picked this one up today......Not to bad of shape. Playfield looks great. Owner couldnt remember where or how he got this machine, but said he's had it about 40 years.

IMG_6521_(resized).JPGIMG_6521_(resized).JPG

IMG_2026_(resized).JPGIMG_2026_(resized).JPG

IMG_0111_(resized).JPGIMG_0111_(resized).JPG

#6339 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Orange Dot Flipper Coils

I've used the Orange Dot coils on a few of my games....Makes a world of difference. Thanks

#6341 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

You are lucky as most Flying Carpets that i have seen (including mine) have flaky BGs

There is one spot in the corner that has bubbled up....Do you think I should use clear packing tape on it so it doesn't flake off? I know that's not a popular solution

#6343 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

It really does, I put orange dots in my King kool (all four flippers) & you can really make the spinners sing. Played a King kool w/o orange dots at the PNW show last weekend & it was not nearly as fun.

I should have done that with my king kool when I had it

#6356 7 years ago

So I got my Flying Carpet from a friend of a friend. My buddy told me to call them, that they had a machine that was in their family for years and now its in a barn and they would sell it. So I did. Long story short...They had a huge sentimental attachment to this game, once we started talking and I told them that I'm a collector not a flipper, they said well we want you to have this game for free. I was like WOW!! really? You don't have to do that, but they insisted. My lucky day.

1 month later
#6727 7 years ago
Quoted from pookycade:

Just came home with a Magic City

That my friend is an AWESOME game. So much fun to play. I picked one up $75 but wasnt as good of shape as yours. I ended up giving it my buddy Wade who dialed it in. Hopefully someday he will make a playfield for it.

#6728 7 years ago

Yesterday I got a call from a buddy telling me that someone has put a pinball machine out at the curb for the city wide clean up. So i rushed over there but thinking to myself it will be gone. But sure enough, there stood a repainted Jumping Jack. It's pretty beat up. I will restore this one. Bring it back from the dead.....only provision, I need a replacement playfield. All the other stuff I can replace and/or fix.

IMG_7233_(resized).JPGIMG_7233_(resized).JPG

IMG_7237_(resized).JPGIMG_7237_(resized).JPG

1 week later
#6779 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

put my HtD back together, it has been folded up for quite some time

Dave, your HTD, looks amazing. Thanks so much for the plastics you sent me for mine. I love this game and thankful I was able to find one.

#6782 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

tell wade to get hot on that atlantis. after seeing the pictures of the final cut I am itching to do another swap!

He's finished about 10 of them. They look amazing. Give him a call. He may have your done.

#6783 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

put my HtD back together, it has been folded up for quite some time

Btw, is that playfield a NOS or just that great original? I sure would love to find one of those NOS I'm told are out there.

#6796 7 years ago

Here is some pics of the Gottlieb Jungle I just finished. This game I picked up for $40 and it had been stored outside on the side of someone's house. (I need to remember to take more BEFORE pics). I did sink a few hundred into this one. Mainly on finding a good used backglass, and plastics. Other than that, I tried to use as much recycled parts as I could. The coin door was complete rust. Instead of buying a new one, I cleaned it as best as I could. The cabinet was a complete mess, especially the head. On this game I experimented with a different type of webbing that my buddy Wade and I thought might work. Here is what I did. I bought the Krylon black webbing and then let all the air out of the can. Then punctured a hole in the can and poured it into my "Harbor Freight special" paint gun. I turned the pressure down low and added a little lacquer thinner. Tested it on some cardboard and then shot the cabinet. It came out really good in my opinion.

IMG_7435_(resized).JPGIMG_7435_(resized).JPG

IMG_7433_(resized).JPGIMG_7433_(resized).JPG

#6798 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

another saved from the junk pile. every time you restore one you get better. it is always good to start on these not so great games. when you find a great title you have worked out a method and your results are better.

You are totally right. This one I gave (or let live at) to my Father in Law. He was super excited and respects the old EM's

#6809 7 years ago

Gottlieb Jungle/Wild Life/Jungle King/Jungle Life for some reason brings out lots of opinions in EM people. I was reading on one of the threads on here where someone hates the game because of the artwork. Granted the artwork is a little goofy, but it's still a Gottlieb and worthy of being played. In my opinion, Jungle is a so/so game. It gets boring real quick...to me. However, I used to own a King Rock and I would say Jungle is a better playing game. I recently saved from the trash pile (literally in the trash pile) a Jumping Jack. That game i think is really fun to play and I dig the artwork too. These last few games i got are not my first choice for my collection, but I couldn't see them ending up in the trash pile. At first i thought I would just use them for spare parts, but instead, I've used them for training my skills on cabinet restore and pinball repair. Then I make someone happy like my father in law by giving it to him, or as I see it, letting him use it....hehe. Anyways, I'm glad you all are as passionate about pinball as I am. Especially the EM's. The games I find GREAT are the ones in my game room. Atlantis, El Dorado, Sky Jump, Abra Ca Dabra, Hit The Deck, Jacks Open, but that's just my opinion and there are so many other great games out there. Wish I could own them all.
On another note, Please keep posting your games. I love seeing everyone EM's, great, good and stinkers....in my own opinion.

#6813 7 years ago

One of favorite games.

IMG_6380_(resized).JPGIMG_6380_(resized).JPG

#6814 7 years ago

another favorite

IMG_6409_(resized).JPGIMG_6409_(resized).JPG

#6832 7 years ago

Another one of my favorites in my game room. I'd call this one a GREAT game. Yes, I know a lot of you don't like the bright LED's but I do in the backglass. I will be switching the playfield LED to the retro LED's soon.

IMG_8436_(resized).JPGIMG_8436_(resized).JPG

#6834 7 years ago

Another one of my favorites in my game room. I think it's a Great game.

IMG_6406_(resized).JPGIMG_6406_(resized).JPG

#6850 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I've been thinking strongly about popping some red LEDs under the 7 inserts during/in my Sky Jump restoration so the inserts are more of a red than a lighter red.

Look closely, those inserts, they are Purple. I thought the same thing as you. Wade Krause corrected me on this and ordered purple inserts for his new Repro Sky Jump playfield he will be doing. So I changed my red LED's to purple on those.

#6853 7 years ago

I have been really happy with all the LED's I've gotten from Nifty LED. I tried some other brand off of ebay and they were crap. Nifty has a solid product. Be careful when you order and make sure you understand what you have ordered. I recently ordered some non-ghosting warm LED's to give my playfield a more softer look. Turns out these don't fit in the holes of the playfield. I would have to drill the holes out....well, that's not going to happen. I contacted Nifty and they told me that the ones I ordered are for the inserts. They offered to exchange them for me, but I declined and put them in another machine. They then gave me Free shipping on my next order, so I ordered the Retro LED's. Great customer service and they responded to my emails quickly. NO I don't work for Nifty LED, I just appreciate good customer service.

#6863 7 years ago

Whoa you have an early production Atlantis with the half circle replay? Sweet.

#6884 7 years ago

This one lives in the garage because the game room is full. Not a great game but a good game and really fun to play...in my opinion.

IMG_6681_(resized).JPGIMG_6681_(resized).JPG

#6886 7 years ago

I have only played Ships Ahoy a few times. You don't see many of them out this way, and I would have to agree with you.

#6894 7 years ago

I really love this game. I put orange dot flipper coils in and it made this game play so much better. I also moved the flipper stop to its max position so there is a little more throw on the flipper. Great game.

IMG_6410_(resized).JPGIMG_6410_(resized).JPG

#6922 7 years ago

I went to the Pacific Pinball Museum warehouse today. Pinball Heaven.. Here are a few pictures I thought you all would like

IMG_7487_(resized).JPGIMG_7487_(resized).JPG

IMG_7491_(resized).JPGIMG_7491_(resized).JPG

IMG_7492_(resized).JPGIMG_7492_(resized).JPG

#6930 7 years ago
Quoted from PhilGreg:

What's the backstory?

A little of the back story. PPM had storage on the old Naval base in Alameda, CA. The city asked them to move to a different location on the Naval base because the city is going to be tearing down their old storage. PPM finally got all their stuff moved and have only been in their new storage for about 2 weeks. They will be putting up shelves to store games. YES, there is a lot of space. They still need to setup their work areas and a few more odds and ends. Really nice setup.

#6931 7 years ago

Here is one more. I tried to take a panoramic pic

IMG_7486_(resized).JPGIMG_7486_(resized).JPG

#6934 7 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Airstream trailer is where you stay when mama kicks you out of the house for having too many pins !

HAHA, yes this is true. This Airstream is called the little JuJu. It has been gutted and the frame has been re enforced. Also has an automatic leveler. Inside are 5 EM's. Currently Jungle Princess, Big Indian, Jacks Open, 2001 and Aquarius. PLUS it has an old Jukebox. Super awesome.

#6936 7 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

By the end of the month, there should be another 250+ pins transferred to the new warehouse,
as the PPM makes arrangements to move the rest of my pinball collection donation
from the central valley to the new warehouse in/near Alameda.

Yes sir! Bakersfield next Saturday. Anyone wanting help, get details from the PPM .

1 month later
#7159 7 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Yeah, I know. I used retro LED bulbs to try to mimic incandescents, but ordered the wrong color. I personally still think it looks good, especially the backglass, but would have preferred a warmer bulb. The camera exaggerates the led effects a bit.

Good for you! I love LED's and put them in all my games, some I chose to use the warm white. Mostly use the cool white. I like how it makes the backglass POP with its colors. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes. Stick with what you like best, it's your game. I love Atlantis.

1 week later
#7222 7 years ago

I did this today on my Flying Carpet. I matched the color to the faded cabinet. I only painted the top of the head and face of the head because they were cracking and flacking. I didn't paint the sides. The cabinet is in pretty good shape and I wanted to keep it original as possible. It's just faded in color a little as most of the Flying Carpets are.

IMG_7698 (resized).JPGIMG_7698 (resized).JPG

IMG_7742 (resized).JPGIMG_7742 (resized).JPG

#7243 7 years ago

LUCKY! love this game..congrats

3 weeks later
#7353 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Picked up my first pinball Saturday from Dave

Yes Welcome to the El Dorado club...I love this game. It has to be in my top 3 all time favorite pinballs. Here is mine

IMG_8436 (resized).JPGIMG_8436 (resized).JPG

#7360 7 years ago

Picked up a Volley yesterday. $250. Perfect backglass. Playfield, needs some work. The cabinet and head are in good shape. The font of the cabinet needs some touch up. I felt this was a great deal. Funny story, somehow I was the first person to call the guy and he told me on the phone I had first crack at the game. When I showed up to look at it, there was another guy looking at it. The owner told me he was just looking incase i didn't want it. So the guy went out to his car as I was walking in. Apparently this guy had texted the owner before me but because I had actually called and talked with the owner, I then was first in line. It never works out in my favor. Finally one did...kinda like the Cubs.

IMG_7860 (resized).JPGIMG_7860 (resized).JPG

IMG_7861 (resized).JPGIMG_7861 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#7615 7 years ago
Quoted from woz:

I was wondering the same thing this morning.... he hasn't posted for a long time.

I know!!! that guy is super nice and helpful. I hope everything is ok.

2 weeks later
#7696 7 years ago

Here is my Jumping Jack I just finished restoring. I got this game FREE. Someone was throwing it out for trash pickup. Before and after pics.

IMG_8210 (resized).JPGIMG_8210 (resized).JPG

IMG_8182 (resized).JPGIMG_8182 (resized).JPG

IMG_8203 (resized).JPGIMG_8203 (resized).JPG

IMG_8204 (resized).JPGIMG_8204 (resized).JPG

#7729 7 years ago
Quoted from Amesra:

I have one of those hallways that lead to nowhere when you go upstairs

Love the Van Halen posters!

#7734 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Super spin is cooler, IMHO
Love the 2-player versions!

yep, agreed

#7752 7 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Finally completed first ( and maybe only ) p/f swap on my HTD

Hey... you finally did it! Awesome job. Wanna sell the old one?

3 weeks later
#7852 7 years ago
Quoted from treasurecove:

Here is a 1954 Gottlieb woodrail "Hawaiian Beauty

I'm not much into woodrails, but this looks AMAZING!! great job

3 weeks later
#8135 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

With only 10 made, Goin' Nuts is highly collectible and priced accordingly

There's one for play at the Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas. If you're ever out that way, you should check it out.

3 weeks later
#8240 7 years ago

Heres mine

IMG_7445 (resized).JPGIMG_7445 (resized).JPG

IMG_5805 (resized).JPGIMG_5805 (resized).JPG

#8271 7 years ago
Quoted from leckmeck:

a Wade Krause playfield, a Shay backglass, and a lot of love to make it nice again.

Funny, I have Wade Krause's El Dorado but it doesn't have one of his PF in it. I also Jack open and Hit the Deck to your replay versions in my lineup. I really would like to find a Neptune and a Gold strike. Nice lineup

1 month later
#9049 6 years ago

I had to show all of you this. What the heck is this?
fresno.craigslist.org link

01010_5c74rX4mWxG_1200x900 (resized).jpg01010_5c74rX4mWxG_1200x900 (resized).jpg

00p0p_2PInCQQimce_1200x900 (resized).jpg00p0p_2PInCQQimce_1200x900 (resized).jpg

#9053 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

There looks to be a pretty nice Spin Out under all that wood

I really wonder if this is just on top of the original cabinet or someone made a different cabinet? Im not paying $1200 to find out.

5 months later
#9866 6 years ago

Picked this up yesterday. $200. Needs some work but its all there.

IMG_9543 (resized).JPGIMG_9543 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#10255 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

I’m a mere 2 pins away from my complete want list

That Neptune is the sweetest!

2 years later
#12423 3 years ago

Just finished restoring this Sky Jump. This is my 2nd Sky Jump. Last one i did a full restore but this one came out better. I had sellers remorse as soon as i sold my last one. This one is not leaving

IMG_3991 (resized).JPGIMG_3991 (resized).JPGIMG_3992 (resized).JPGIMG_3992 (resized).JPGIMG_3993 (resized).JPGIMG_3993 (resized).JPGIMG_3994 (resized).JPGIMG_3994 (resized).JPGIMG_3995 (resized).JPGIMG_3995 (resized).JPG
#12425 3 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

I see a few scratches on the left bumper body. That would really bother me after all that detailed effort. Again, excellent work!

yes. Those pop bumpers came from PBR and as soon as they came out of the bag they were scratched. New ones on order!
Thanks for the PF info. I will try it

4 months later
#12619 3 years ago

New sign added to the garage. Kinda fits the the EM's

9157FA26-AF8E-4D52-A6FD-F5826B5C33A6 (resized).JPG9157FA26-AF8E-4D52-A6FD-F5826B5C33A6 (resized).JPG
3 months later
#12757 3 years ago

I bought my game back

IMG_5037 (resized).JPGIMG_5037 (resized).JPG
11 months later
#12952 2 years ago

Here is my current line up of EM's. King of Diamonds isnt mine and my Volley didnt make the picture because its still in the repair area of the garage. But Evel Knievel photo bombed.

4B3C6D9A-8DA6-474B-8D7E-455583DC9823 (resized).JPG4B3C6D9A-8DA6-474B-8D7E-455583DC9823 (resized).JPG99251F16-C005-40EF-BD43-9C00A7ECEC8E (resized).JPG99251F16-C005-40EF-BD43-9C00A7ECEC8E (resized).JPG
#12955 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I don't see any bicycles in these photos.

HAHA! yeah, had to move them out of the way for a Pinball Party last night. These are the before party pics

#12957 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I'm so glad two of them made the long journey safely. Enjoy the "Free Fall", and had DH claimed his "KOD" yet?

Yes I had a pinball party at my house lastnight and he came down and took it home when it was over.

#12959 2 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Glad to hear. Dave seemed so psyched to have a nice "KOD".

He is! he wont stop talking about it.

11 months later
#13295 1 year ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I guess after almost 10 years we finally ran out of machines to share?

My problem is I'm outta room. I've turned my EM collection over a few times and now I'm at the point where i don't want to get rid of anything. Most of my EM games I've had sellers remorse and bought them again and/or tracked them down and bought them back. The EM's i have in my collection, most all of them have Wade Krause payfields in them and mostly restored. Makes it even harder to let go of them. The games I'm stuck with are: Atlantis, SkyJump, FreeFall, El Dorado, Abra Ca Dabra, Jumping Jack, Quick Draw, Sing Along, Hit the Deck, and Jungle (lives at the inlaws).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Jackson, MICHIGAN
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 5.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kent, WA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 91.00
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bicyclenut.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=bicyclenut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.