IMG_1007 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1177 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1917 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1074 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1071 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0537 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0555 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2560 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6559 7 years ago

Playfield looks pretty good. Are the parts for the animation in the backglass there ? Looks like a good project. I like the cigarette holders.
I also like the artwork on the apron for the Dancing Dolls. Cool that there are some original instruction cards with it. Paint on the side of the head looks good. Is the cabinet nice also ? If a repro backglass is available, that and some of your good effort and work might make it a real nice game. I'd like to see how it progresses.

#6582 7 years ago

Looks like one of the games escaped from its cage in the last photo - better check the rest of your basement, there might be one pin hiding somewhere.

#6626 7 years ago

Lots of great pics in the last couple days.

o-din - The Marlin in the garage is cool, it would be a great topper to hang over Hot Line !

#6649 7 years ago

Mostly EM's with a couple early Gottlieb System 1 thrown in for good measure. Added a couple games recently and not shown also moved some games around, but you get the idea...

pinball_Wing_A_(resized).jpgpinball_Wing_A_(resized).jpg

Pinball_wing_B_(resized).jpgPinball_wing_B_(resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#6759 7 years ago

Gulfstream with Pointy People is a good game. I like mine. Nice backglass on that game is a bonus! Mine has a nice one.... Others that have seen mine have told me it's tough to find a really nice Gulfstream backglass. So you are lucky to get nice looking Pointy People.

#6761 7 years ago

Now you have to make a clock for this game too - the guy snoozing in the corner says "snooze alarm" LOL

#6778 7 years ago

Ditto what boilerman says -My favorite pointy people game too. That is a very nice game you have. Playfield looks nice too. LED lights inside pops looks fine in your photo. An LED or two in the right places will not disturb karma.

1 week later
#6875 7 years ago

How about one of these ? Found this in the original envelope for a Hearts and Spades I got recently....

I like the misspelling too. Note that the grease pencil is red.

pencil_(resized).JPGpencil_(resized).JPG

#6881 7 years ago

jeffk - That's a nice EM lineup. Look like fun players. Good variety there. Surf and Turf.

#6928 7 years ago

Cool Warehouse and I like that Double Up game - Pointy People always interest me. I like that backglass.

#6932 7 years ago

Neat panorama picture - Airstream trailer is where you stay when mama kicks you out of the house for having too many pins ! LOL

3 weeks later
#7097 7 years ago

I have three System 1 games. I have Dragon which I think is excellent ! It is a Challenge to beat the high score. Nice player. I find myself playing many games in a row when I turn on Dragon...

Cleopatra I also like quite a bit. The chimes are very melodic and a bit different. It's a winner also. Nice game to have.

Also - just picked up a Genie that has some issues to work out before it is playable. Genie is Huge ! It looked big in my van, but absolutely huge once I got it in my basement. It dwarfs other machines.

Em's though make up the majority of what I have, but yes, I enjoy and like System 1 games despite their challenge with operational reliability or warts.

dragon,cleo (resized).jpgdragon,cleo (resized).jpg

#7100 7 years ago

I also have a Bally Beat The Clock - my only other Solid State. I don't think it's a classic, but it's low production and very fun to play.
(Sorry no pic yet o-din).

It talks to you and even says "You're taking too long" and "Hurry up" if you dawdle.

That's it for early SS for me - 4 SS games, and EM's total stands at 21 counting in my Palm Springs Bingo game...

(current count ) LOL

#7128 7 years ago

Interesting High Scores sticker on the lock down bar. Was it on there when you got it or did you make it or find it on line somewhere ?

#7134 7 years ago

Pretty neat. I use a chalkboard with Game Names and list the high score for each and change it when they fall. But I like those stickers too.

1 week later
#7168 7 years ago

Just picked up a Space Mission. Needs a little clean up and rubber,etc and should be good to go.

DSCN5519 (resized).JPGDSCN5519 (resized).JPG

DSCN5522 (resized).JPGDSCN5522 (resized).JPG

DSCN5539 (resized).JPGDSCN5539 (resized).JPG

#7170 7 years ago

Yes - one I was looking for. Trouble is I probably will have to sell a game or two now.

Got my Genie working too also and now I need One and a half spaces just for that monster sized game !

1 week later
#7196 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yikes! Who took a ball-peen hammer to the coin door?

That's just Cowboy shoot em up from the game. It's ok.

#7225 7 years ago

That San Francisco looks really nice ! Can't say that I have seen one before. Cool. Great work.

1 month later
#7382 7 years ago

Here it is. A couple pics from about a year ago when I picked it up and before I cleaned it up. Back Glass is perfect... Plays well.

IMG_0557 (resized).JPGIMG_0557 (resized).JPG
IMG_0555 (resized).JPGIMG_0555 (resized).JPG

#7384 7 years ago

Would maybe swap for one of your duplicates. Better drive up soon before it snows.

2 months later
#7790 7 years ago

Nice Target Alpha !

That's a tilte I'd like to find.

3 weeks later
#8039 7 years ago

That's a Nice looking game. Hard to find too from what I understand. Also does multi ball if I have been informed correctly. Haven't seen one in action.

#8041 7 years ago

I saw the play and reconstruction in this thread :

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/balls-a-poppin-reconstruction

Yes - the mulitball is crazy. Very cool.

1 month later
#8550 6 years ago

Nicogreen Aqua

#8556 6 years ago

Yup - that Vulcan looks like it would be fun to play. I like the artwork too.

1 week later
#8740 6 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

I finally joined the EM club this week! Added my first 2 EMs: Solar City and Far Out.

Great way to start ! Good pair. They would even be cool just by themselves.... I'll guess you will add more anyway....

#8741 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

I'm looking to get into a few EM games. Never worked on one. I found an average Ships Ahoy needing rubbers and TLC. What do you think for a price? They are asking $1000, I'm thinking $500. Input?

Ship Ahoy is a great game. One of my favorites. If it plays scoop it up if you can negotiate a good price. Fun playing game.

2 weeks later
#9018 6 years ago

Ball count unit has broken wiper wires. IMG2479 - Put on your list of to do's when you get acquainted with the project.

Playfield should clean up nice. Good luck with your project. Take your time and have fun.

#9020 6 years ago

You'll enjoy Gulfstream - it was one of the first few EM's I got too. Still fun to play. Some of the best Pointy People are on Gulfstream ! They are on the glass, the playfield and the cabinet having a great time.

Backglass is in very nice condition on your example !

#9057 6 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I had to show all of you this. What the heck is this?
fresno.craigslist.org link

That's what happens when a pin is moved from Otakus Grandmas basement and winds upstairs with the old china cabinets.... Stuff tends to get a little mixed up in an emergency move during a big flood. ( sorry couldn't resist )

#9059 6 years ago

Two player version of Big Indian. If it's in nice shape grab it.

#9068 6 years ago

Kinda like that one in a sick way. At least it's better than many attempts. It's out there !

#9079 6 years ago

Playfield art is very cool. Looks really nice.

#9088 6 years ago

Both are cool pins !

1 week later
#9145 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

That looks more like Molentin to me. I would describe his style as elegant but simple. The mystery artist is also elegant but seems to ramp up the detail. In my subjective opinion of course.

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Completely agree.

Good eyes. I knew enough that it wasn't Christian Marche anyway.

Now if there were a Bingo with Pointy People I'd have to own it ! That would be cool LOL

#9153 6 years ago

EM version of Hot Tip tougher to find. Quite a few more were Solid State versions.... EM for Free too - Looks pretty nice !

3 weeks later
#9262 6 years ago

Nice Full House ! I enjoy seeing those Western themed games. Looks like a fun layout too.

3 weeks later
#9405 6 years ago

Darts Looks good and should be great when you fix it up. Unusual game - Cool !

#9407 6 years ago

Big Ben is a good game. I have one. You will like it.

1 week later
#9450 6 years ago

Nice work !

#9457 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Ooh, Genco Basketball in the background...

Even looks like your floor too Alex... almost like you were dreaming.

#9460 6 years ago

Yes IT IS like a time capsule with all the neat stuff and the way it's decorated.

3 weeks later
#9526 6 years ago

Nice job on that cabinet !

1 week later
#9600 6 years ago

I have seen a couple and the backglass on each was in bad shape. That looks like a very nice example. Looks like it will be fun to play.

1 week later
#9639 6 years ago

Skylab actually is a good, fun playing game.

1 week later
#9706 6 years ago

Oak - holy smokes ! Betcha that is heavy. Nice work on the cabinet and head. Nice paint and stencil. Looks great.

#9740 6 years ago

Which ones of those 70 have been your favorites Alex ?

#9742 6 years ago

With me its been really pretty much making room for another pin or two or so each time, or getting over capacity. A necessity of thinning the herd. If I could have a some back, the first one though not an EM, was my first pin that got me started. Stern Stingray.

Gulfstream and Ship Ahoy were games I enjoyed and miss. The Sure Shot I had was beautiful and was also fun to play.

#9745 6 years ago

Those Sonic games are cool. I like the artwork on them.

#9759 6 years ago

It's easy for Alex to guess, as he has owned or thought about owning most EM's at one point or another - sometimes twice .

1 month later
#9868 6 years ago

Double Action looks like a neat game. Cool two player.

2 weeks later
#10029 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I had one earlier this year. Fun game!

Me too - a year or so ago. Agree - Hearts and Spades is a fun game.

3 weeks later
#10095 6 years ago

That line up looks fantastic !

1 month later
#10367 6 years ago

Should I let these two go or keep them ? Buying too much newer stuff LOL. I have room at the moment but what happens when the next game shows up ? I really like playing these two.... Maybe should move them along though. Anybody close with genuine interest contact me. If they would happen to go I'll make a donation to Pinside. If they stay that's fine too.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

2 (resized).jpg2 (resized).jpg

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg

#10370 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

Skylab I have already and I have played Big Ben before. What price are you looking for on the Big Ben?

PM sent. Thanks

#10386 6 years ago

Pierre - those are two beautiful looking games !

2 months later
#10866 5 years ago

Post Time has great artwork - Gulfstream too. Had a Gulfstream (Williams edition ) - one I wouldn't mind getting again sometime !

I like the Pointy people.

#10880 5 years ago

That Old Chicago looks good.

#10899 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

You can't be serious.... it looks like ass with those LED's in there.
There, it has been said.

In general I usually don't like LED's in an EM either - but it seems to work with how he did Old Chicago.
Different strokes for different folks. If he likes it that's all that matters. I think the theme lends itself to be a little garish. Looks good I think if that's what you are shooting for.

#10902 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Yeah, didn't mean to be harsh. If that's what the owner wants, we'll, it's his
machine. I have Old Chicago, and what I like about it was (is) the warm glow of incandescents, the soft purples and yellow pastels. It looks OLD (which it is). It just glows warm. Some things pop without LED's. Check out the red and turquoise clothing in the backglass. That's what I'm talkin' about.

I like this one too. I think this game lends itself to original or optional illumination. Cool machine either way. I enjoy the artwork. Bet it's fun to play also.

1 week later
#10925 5 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

I just finished cleaning up a neglected Bon Voyage. It looks great next to my Air Aces. I was not going for a restore; just a good cleaning, some touch-up and making sure everything worked properly (it does now).

That's a real nice pair !

1 month later
#11002 5 years ago

Art is wonderful. I like all the pointy people games !

#11004 5 years ago

I think the horse is laughing on the playfield after he grabbed the hat.

#11006 5 years ago

Awesome - don't let that one go ! 30 years of ownership - wow !

#11032 5 years ago

Little Chief is fun. I had one for awhile. Good player.

#11041 5 years ago

Nice that worked out for you. Looks like a very nice game. And the price wasn't bad at all looking at the condition.

3 months later
#11270 5 years ago

Nice games. Filp Flop was one of my favorites when I had one. Game play is great and the backglass is fun.

1 month later
#11308 5 years ago

Excellent job on Gridiron !

1 week later
#11326 5 years ago

Looks real smooth ! Nice job.

1 month later
#11397 5 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Here's the Minizag that I'm finally being able to enjoy thanks to help from Pinside and others. The cab has the typical Bally paint and the backglass artwork was heavily cracked so I installed a bgresto one. I've got 44's in the head with the exception of blinkers and some bright, warm white LEDs behind the 9 feature spotlights. Fortunately, the playfield is in very good condition. Currently I'm building the AAB relay that was available as an option back in the day.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very cool - never seem one of those before. Backglass is cool.

1 week later
#11403 5 years ago

Lucky Ace is a fun player !

4 months later
#11692 4 years ago

Have always liked pointy people pins

#11698 4 years ago
Quoted from fast1981:

Picked these up Top Score Mustang from a fellow 'pinsider' noquarters a few weeks ago. Great transaction. The 6 hour van ride home was a little cramped with these 2 beauties, a copilot and 2 German Shepherds. But the trip was well worth it.[quoted image]

I am happy they went to a good home ! They went to the right guy and I'm certain they will be enjoyed for a long time...

1 week later
#11708 4 years ago

Dodge City looks nice. Interesting layout too. Should be fun trying to hit those gates.

1 month later
#11846 4 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Picked this up yesterday. Who else here has one? Only two of twenty one listed on Pinball Owners is in the US. This one was in France, but made it back home. It's in nice condition. I don't think I'll be keeping it around though. Not really my cup of tea.[quoted image][quoted image]

Like the Mariner theme and Pointy People and Pointy Fish.

#11865 4 years ago

Sold the last of my EM's last month but continue to get a little EM fix from this thread. Have always enjoyed it.

This is one of the best threads on Pinside !

2 months later
#12118 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

Ooops, I did it again. This one surely will be for sale or Bally trade bait.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Really pretty game.

9 months later
#12560 3 years ago

Looks like a very nice one.

5 months later
#12773 3 years ago

Great job. Looks really nice !

1 month later
#12792 3 years ago

3 Jokers is fun. I think you played it when I had one Alex. That was a good game.

3 months later
#12829 2 years ago

Big Thumbs up !

3 months later
#12891 2 years ago

Nice EM lineup. Floor will look pretty snazzy when all painted.

#12905 2 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

I like pool. Once it gets broken down for storage does it ever get set back up?

My son got one with his last house. We moved it a little to a better position in his basement, leveled it and played one game. About 6 months later he gave it away to the fiancés brother. I'm thinking that one game I played with my son was it for his pool table.

When I was a teenager the neighbor kid had one in his basement. We actually played it a lot, but we didn't have pinball machines...

If you have other people to play pool that are interested you can gain a little skill and then I think it can be fun. But it has to be your thing and the main focus of a game room. If it gets regular play it can be enjoyed. If not it becomes a table or bench for other items.

#12907 2 years ago

Fancy Eatin Table

9 months later
#13169 1 year ago

Had an Aladdins Castle at one time. Forgot about that game. It was a nice player and fun. Looks like you found a real nice example. Enjoy.

11 months later
#13574 8 months ago

Top Score is fun. I had one of those. Good game ! Bonus lanes on the right and how they are set up is a neat feature.

2 months later
#13637 5 months ago

Big Top looks like a cool game !

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlington, VT
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
£ 37.00
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toppers
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 129.00
Cabinet Parts
Bob's Pinball Stuff
Cabinet parts
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art
Decorations
£ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games
Pinball Machine
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Gilroy, CA
Machine - For Sale
Baldwinsville, NY
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
8,550 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Coopersburg, PA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NoQuarters.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines?tu=NoQuarters and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.