20240413_220233 (resized).jpg
20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
There are 13,748 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 275.
#4351 8 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

My 2 new EM additions
Got the Jackpot at Allentown, and the Bazzaar off CL,
from a very nice guy that held it a few days till i could get there
The Bazaar need some switch cleaning, and adjustments to play 100%
but she works, and will clean up great !
The JP is dialed right in and is SOOOO much fun, what a great game !

If you like modern DMD machines, Bazaar would look great beside an Arabian Nights!

#4352 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Bazaar would look great beside an Arabian Nights!

It would also be a suitable replacement.

#4353 8 years ago

Its the '66 version of TOTAN

ya know they made 2952 of those and this is the first one i have ever seen for sale...

glad i scored it !

first game with zipper flippers , and it has a left outlane kickback !

Imagine that on an EM back in the day...

#4354 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It would also be a suitable replacement.

hehe. .. not quite!

#4355 8 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Its the '66 version of TOTAN
ya know they made 2952 of those and this is the first one i have ever seen for sale...
glad i scored it !
first game with zipper flippers , and it has a left outlane kickback !
Imagine that on an EM back in the day...

It would go great with my Fireball!

#4356 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

hehe. .. not quite!

Well if I had my choice between the two, TOTAN would be down the road Charlie!

#4357 8 years ago

Who has a Pat Hand ?

think i may be able to score one of those local as well..

Watched the satin doll PAPA video and it looks like it could be some fun...

#4358 8 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Watched the satin doll PAPA video and it looks like it could be some fun...

Never played one, but the layout looks interesting.

#4359 8 years ago

Turns out the key from Surf Side also fits River Boat and Nimblepin brought over some nice used legs. Too bad he left before we found the key. Set it up, plugged it in and have been playing for hours.

Thanks Jim!
DSCN3650.JPGDSCN3650.JPG

#4360 8 years ago

That game is sexy with a capital S! I love River Boat!

#4361 8 years ago

The amazing thing is after all the years this machine sat all we had to do was put 5 balls in it
And I flipped over the bell plunger. Everything else works perfect!

Nothing to fix.
DSCN3645.JPGDSCN3645.JPG

#4362 8 years ago

Super clean insides! Thats crazy! I am guessing you at least had to wax and rubber it.

#4363 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I am guessing you at least had to wax and rubber it.

I'll get to that. The Joker inserts have sunk a little so I will re glue those as well. I'll probably leave it on five ball because there are a lot of cards to light up. This game is very addicting. I like the Joker feature as you have to light all three in one ball before that special will lite and neither of us did that last night. It uses a different target motor than Magic Clock so it goes much faster.
DSCN3649.JPGDSCN3649.JPG

#4364 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll get to that. The Joker inserts have sunk a little so I will re glue those as well. I'll probably leave it on five ball to because there are a lot of cards to light up. This game is very addicting. I like the Joker feature too as you have to light all three in one ball before that special will lite and neither of us did that last night. It uses a different target motor than Magic Clock so it goes much faster.
DSCN3649.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Finally.... a PF pic so I don't have to go to IPDB!

#4365 8 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Finally.... a PF pic so I don't have to go to IPDB!

Things are moving a little slow around here today.

#4366 8 years ago

River Boat has the windows for the score reels as the windows on the Paddle Wheel Boat. Now that was artistic brilliance.

Odin if it was set to 3 Balls, doesn't the scoring rules also change?

#4367 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll get to that. The Joker inserts have sunk a little so I will re glue those as well. I'll probably leave it on five ball because there are a lot of cards to light up. This game is very addicting. I like the Joker feature as you have to light all three in one ball before that special will lite and neither of us did that last night. It uses a different target motor than Magic Clock so it goes much faster.
DSCN3649.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Time to give Fred Hurley Amusements a call in PA. Tell them "I don't care if he is dead! Send his son out here to service the game!"

Man my OCD would kick in. I would have to take out every crusty #44 bulb and re-rubber it. I would also get in there and clean underneath every insert but you are going to be leveling them anyways. That is such a fun game and long term keeper. Like you said...keep that thing on 5 ball. The game is hard enough as it is.

#4368 8 years ago

Nice looking River Boat Captain odin.......

#4369 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Odin if it was set to 3 Balls, doesn't the scoring rules also change?

Not sure. But if we ever lite up all the cards we are going to find out.

Quoted from hoov:

Nice looking River Boat Captain odin.......

Thanks Hoov! It is a lot of fun to play.

Nimblepin actually brought over two sets of legs last night and for what I have in mind these will work just fine.

DSCN3652.JPGDSCN3652.JPG

Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Time to give Fred Hurley Amusements a call in PA. Tell them "I don't care if he is dead! Send his son out here to service the game!"

Perhaps he can fix this one.

#4370 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

ROFL!

#4371 8 years ago

I just cleaned it up and got a lot of things to work. It is going to take time. So what if it is players condition. I bought that thing to play. And play it will.

#4372 8 years ago

Indeed man! It's not like they have a 1954 Gottlieb Wishing Well factory down the road.

#4373 8 years ago

It is now my oldest game.

#4374 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Indeed man! It's not like they have a 1954 Gottlieb Wishing Well factory down the road.

Yep. No Big Box store 'EM Pins are Us' around here either.

#4375 8 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Yep. No Big Box store 'EM Pins are Us' around here either.

Here's me at "Em Pins are Us"

Clerk comes to the counter and he resembles Steve from PBR...Oh wait it is Steve from PBR...So I ask em "Hey Man you got a 1966 Bally Capersville" and then he asks "Well why would you want that?! It's a multiplayer and its a Bally not a Gottlieb." Instead of arguing with him I then change the subject and go "Sorry sir...How about a 1950 Gottlieb Knock Out?" He would then ask if I wanted a 1951 Mermaid to go with my order. "Why not? Just ad it to my order man." would be my reply.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#4376 8 years ago

I just had one awesome score tonight on Fireball. I got the skillshot at least 4 out of 5 balls and at least a few more times after a ball was locked. I had a few longer than expected 3 ball multiballs and a few long term 2 ball multiballs. It was one hell of a rush!

IMG_2067.JPGIMG_2067.JPG
#4377 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not sure. But if we ever lite up all the cards we are going to find out.

Thanks Hoov! It is a lot of fun to play.
Nimblepin actually brought over two sets of legs last night and for what I have in mind these will work just fine.
DSCN3652.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Have you got the 10 replay jackpot yet?

Fun player or does it need dialling in still?

#4378 8 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I just had one awesome score tonight on Fireball. I got the skillshot at least 4 out of 5 balls and at least a few more times after a ball was locked. I had a few longer than expected 3 ball multiballs and a few long term 2 ball multiballs. It was one hell of a rush!

IMG_2067.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

I used to play it at the Phoenix airport every chance I got, it's a fun game and I've thought many times of getting one but I'd like to have several EMs together with the same "theme", probably western and I'm not sure what other EM would go with it because it's so unique.

#4379 8 years ago

Pretty cool that River Boat fired right up. It was disassembled for at least 15 years.

#4380 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Have you got the 10 replay jackpot yet?
Fun player or does it need dialling in still?

Haven't got all the cards lit but did get the three Joker special last night. I still need to shop it out and rebuild the flippers but for now it plays fine. It will have more kick when I am done with it.

Quoted from jfh:

Pretty cool that River Boat fired right up. It was disassembled for at least 15 years.

Yeah, that is pretty amazing. First one I didn't have to do something to to make it play. Looking at Teachers Pet it may be plug and play as well. As soon as I get the legs for it, we will know. In the meantime I am going to start tearing into Wishing Well as that is the one that needs some TLC.

#4381 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Haven't got all the cards lit but did get the three Joker special last night. I still need to shop it out and rebuild the flippers but for now it plays fine. It will have more kick when I am done with it.

Yeah, that is pretty amazing. First one I didn't have to do something to to make it play. Looking at Teachers Pet it may be plug and play as well. As soon as I get the legs for it, we will know. In the meantime I am going to start tearing into Wishing Well as that is the one that needs some TLC.

Wishing Well is a lovely looking game and don't see many around. Shay was due to re-make the glass but no idea if that will happen or not.

#4382 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Wishing Well is a lovely looking game and don't see many around.

I agree. I am taking a break from working on it right now. Even though there are only a couple of steppers in the backbox, there are several more under the playfield. One stepper at a time...

#4383 8 years ago

Just finished my Quick Draw! Just waiting for my new bgresto backglass.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-536.jpgimage-536.jpg image-337.jpgimage-337.jpg image-343.jpgimage-343.jpg image-112.jpgimage-112.jpg
#4384 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Turns out the key from Surf Side also fits River Boat and Nimblepin brought over some nice used legs. Too bad he left before we found the key. Set it up, plugged it in and have been playing for hours.
Thanks Jim!
DSCN3650.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

That's a nice looking "River Boat". If that's an original BG, it sure looks great. The playfield looks great as well. For some reason, that era Williams games always seem to have an issue with the front of the cabinet.

#4385 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

That's a nice looking "River Boat". If that's an original BG, it sure looks great. The playfield looks great as well.

It is original all around. The colors are all bright with maybe some very minor paint loss. There was a new BG for River Boat on e-bay several months back that I almost bought, but turns out it really does not need it.

Those little pivot screws on the stepper plates of the Wishing Well I am working on now are a bugger. I think they are peened on the nut side. I broke one off but found a fix. It is probably a good idea to file off the peened part down to the nut before doing the rest. But progress is being made. It is almost happy hour. I love bringing these back to life. There is a lot of history there.

#4386 8 years ago

Grabbed my second EM yesterday. Timing was good for Memorial Day weekend.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4387 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Grabbed my second EM yesterday. Timing was good for Memorial Day weekend.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Nice game. I remember playing this game for the first time on location when it first came out. Walked into a bowling alley in Elmsford, NY on an unusually warm summer day here in the northeast (like 104*). They had a row of new games in there, and this was one of them. I remember spanking it pretty good too! Ah, memories!

#4388 8 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

Just finished my Quick Draw! Just waiting for my new bgresto backglass.

image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-536.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-337.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-343.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
image-112.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Great job! Looks very nice!

#4389 8 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Great job! Looks very nice!

Thanks. Here are some before pics...

image.jpgimage.jpg image-342.jpgimage-342.jpg image-524.jpgimage-524.jpg image-863.jpgimage-863.jpg image-605.jpgimage-605.jpg
#4390 8 years ago

nice job on a great game!

#4391 8 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Vic worked his magic on the "no longer somewhat ragged Cross Town", he schlepped home in his Caddy a little over a week ago. Behold!852.jpeg (Click image to enlarge)
It's going to need a little more of his special touch, but it's playing through a game now, and looks (and smells!) worlds better than it did nine days ago.

Got over 60 hours into the Cross Town and need another 10 hours of extra fine tuning before it makes down into the the basement gameroom with the other wedgeheads.
cross town 144.JPGcross town 144.JPGcross town 145.JPGcross town 145.JPGcross town 146.JPGcross town 146.JPGcross town 147.JPGcross town 147.JPGcross town 148.JPGcross town 148.JPGcross town 154.JPGcross town 154.JPGcross town 155.JPGcross town 155.JPG

#4392 8 years ago

Stunning cabinet paintwork.

#4393 8 years ago

My em collection is a bit old

20150522_215153.jpg20150522_215153.jpg
#4394 8 years ago

YEP, thats old !

Cool too

#4395 8 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Got over 60 hours into the Cross Town and need another 10 hours of extra fine tuning before it makes down into the the basement gameroom with the other wedgeheads.

The cabinet paint job looks like new. I can't tell the difference from the original. Great job!

#4396 8 years ago
Quoted from millusions:

My em collection is a bit old

My old game is on it's way here and I can't wait. Will post pictures when it's set up.

#4397 8 years ago
Quoted from Noobee:

Thanks. Here are some before pics...

Don't want to ask a "noob" question but did you restore that playfield or use a better one? If you restored it then maybe there's hope yet for my Paul Bunyan playfield. It's a lot of fun, I play it every day and it has a great backglass plus it plays like new because it was shopped.

DSC_0775.JPGDSC_0775.JPG

#4398 8 years ago

A couple of new additions.
DSCN3656.JPGDSCN3656.JPG

#4399 8 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

A couple of new additions.
DSCN3656.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

You gotta tell Bob to score better than 693 on Surf Side.

#4400 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

Don't want to ask a "noob" question but did you restore that playfield or use a better one? If you restored it then maybe there's hope yet for my Paul Bunyan playfield. It's a lot of fun, I play it every day and it has a great backglass plus it plays like new because it was shopped.
DSC_0775.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

If it plays like new.... let it be!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.00
$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,748 posts in this topic. You are on page 88 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.