20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 275.
#2601 10 years ago

Really nice work Adam! thanks for posting - cheers, Ron

#2602 10 years ago

I would take a picture of my Fireball, but it is still broken down from taking it to PATZ last year (2013). And yes, PATZ (2014) is coming up here in a few days. Can't say I miss it not being set up. And no, it is not about space, it's more about motivation.

But all that being said, most guests gravitate to that machine more than any other in my collection.

#2603 10 years ago
Quoted from SirScott:

But all that being said, most guests gravitate to that machine more than any other in my collection.

It is not getting the love from guests here that it used to. Maybe it is just too hard to get it going or maybe because Big Daddy has taken the crown. Total contrast in machines, but both can have very short ball times. Biggest difference is one is a single player, which always seems to makes the entire game more interesting as a whole.

#2604 10 years ago

So it is a two player version of Atlantis?

#2605 10 years ago
Quoted from Retropin:

Ive had some recent additions to my EM line up. The BANK A BALL ive had for a while and is fully restored...
WORLD CHAMP... ROCKET... ROCKET SHIP are the new additions

IMG_0874.JPG 253 KB

IMG_0884.JPG 287 KB

Very nice additions indeed - congratulations! I have a World Champ as well and Rocket and Rocket Ship are on my wish list.
- Tim

Ve

#2606 10 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

Working on a lawman for someone. my friend did the cabinet paint work and I did the Playfield.

image-338.jpg 185 KB

image-698.jpg 193 KB

99.jpg 162 KB

image-374.jpg 207 KB

image-40.jpg 73 KB

Nice work - looks beautiful! I scored a Law Man recently after wanting one for years to put next to my Quick Draw. Mine will need restoration as well. Thanks for the additional inspiration!
- Tim

#2607 10 years ago

Lawman Is the 2 player version of Atlantis. Great looking machine. I have a few projects to complete for clients before I can start on my own games. I picked up a really nice Atlantis. Can't wait to get it done. If you are attending the Allentown show, I will be set up inside with my friend that does cabinet repaints. If you are interested in Having any cabinet work done, stop by. We are planning to brig at least one machine that we worked on together at the show.

#2608 10 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Very nice additions indeed - congratulations! I have a World Champ as well and Rocket and Rocket Ship are on my wish list.
- Tim
Ve

Thanks... WORLD CHAMP is Add A Ball version.. check out the word " BALLS" in the backglass where its normally credits that are shown.
ROCKET is a much much better playing game than many of my woodrails... its getting ALL the love right now. Was on my wish list for a long time and now its here, I don't think I could ever move it on.. really is a great player

#2609 10 years ago
Quoted from kovalski3:

Lawman Is the 2 player version of Atlantis.

There's no such thing as a two-player version of "Atlantis". First off, "Lawman"/"Sheriff" are several years older than "Atlantis". The rules set are totally different. They share the same playfield layout, but that's all. Same thing with "El Dorado", "Target Alpha", et al. Two that I can think of that are true multi-player versions are "Hot Shot"/"Big Shot" for "Pro Pool", and "Jungle"/"Wild Life" for "Jungle King". There may be others, but those two readily come to mind. There are some differences because of the limitations of EM technology between the single player and multi-player versions, but the theme and basic gameplay are consistent.

#2610 10 years ago

Perhaps the definition of 'version' needs to be defined.......
I agree with JR, Lawman (and Sheriff) was the original version of the playfield layout, reused for Atlantis. If you read the info for Atlantis here:
http://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?any=atlantis&search=Search+Database&searchtype=quick#105
Atlantis was redesigned by Jeff Brenner, so would qualify as a different game IMO. Different ruleset, no ball return gate, no bonus scoring, etc. Lots of folks would casually call Lawman the two player version, simply due to the same layout.

#2611 10 years ago

That Lawman looks Great Adam! I would love to find one 'in the wild', yet to be restored(are they out there?). Seems like owners are not as excited about the gameplay as Atlantis. Opinions?

#2612 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

So it is a two player version of Atlantis?

No, not really. Read above.

#2613 10 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

That Lawman looks Great Adam! I would love to find one 'in the wild', yet to be restored(are they out there?). Seems like owners are not as excited about the gameplay as Atlantis. Opinions?

I've owned both "Lawman" and "Sheriff". They are very good players in their own right. The bonus feature is pretty cool, and because they are multi-players, some type of bonus feature which pays out after each ball, adds a needed competitive component to the gameplay. You can't compare them to "Atlantis" because they are quite different, and were not intended to be similiar. Yes, the playfield layouts are pretty much identical, but that's where the similarities end.

#2614 10 years ago

Single player wedgeheads, with their five balls rulesets are usually always preferred by players over the single ball resetting rulesets of multi-player games. It would have been great if the the multi-player games were designed to play as single player games when only one player was selected, but that would have been entirely too complicated and costly.

#2615 10 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

"Jungle"/"Wild Life" for "Jungle King".

Not exactly true either. Jungle King is quite a bit different than Jungle and Wild Life. Similar to Atlantis, it has a 1 through 10 sequence (albeit not an ordered seq.) to complete to light the WOWs. It does not light off of the 10,000 bonus like Jungle does.

#2616 9 years ago

Looong thread, here is my little arcade.
Changes all the time, the only three survivors are Gigi, Pat Hand and Wizard!.
Like the Wiggler, but you never know how long, same goes for the Hot Shot.
Nice games, but for the long term?
Time will tellIMAG0271.jpgIMAG0271.jpgIMAG0267.jpgIMAG0267.jpgIMAG0267.jpgIMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0272.jpgIMAG0272.jpg IMAG0273.jpgIMAG0273.jpg IMAG0274.jpgIMAG0274.jpg
#2617 9 years ago

GR2.JPGGR2.JPGGR1.JPGGR1.JPGHere's the current line up not pictured are Super Spin and Gaucho they are in a seperate room that is currently a disaster area!

#2618 9 years ago

Just finished the cleanup and rebuild of the Sing Along I picked up about a month ago. Turned out pretty nice and I'm super excited about having the game. Will go in my basement next to it's 1967 stable-mate - King of Diamonds.

Still looking to buy a credit wheel as some previous owner (maybe the op) removed.

Full Game.jpgFull Game.jpg

Playfield.jpgPlayfield.jpgBack Glass.jpgBack Glass.jpg

#2619 9 years ago

That playfield looks really nice

#2620 9 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

Still looking to buy a credit wheel as some previous owner (maybe the op) removed.

Your Sing-Along looks great!

I'm sure a credit unit will pop up on eBay soon enough.

Ken

#2621 9 years ago

Here's one. A little expensive with shipping but it's an option.

ebay.com link: Vintage 1960s Gottlieb Pinball Machine Game Replay Unit Parts

#2622 9 years ago

I have a credit assembly that should fit. let me dig it out and take a picture

#2623 9 years ago
Quoted from wizardblom:

Looong thread, here is my little arcade.
Changes all the time, the only three survivors are Gigi, Pat Hand and Wizard!.
Like the Wiggler, but you never know how long, same goes for the Hot Shot.
Nice games, but for the long term?

IMAG0274.jpg 164 KB

Nice collection. Is Wiggler the German version?

#2624 9 years ago

Thanks, yes the Wiggler is the German version.
Here in Europe it was quite common to have the German versions, sometimes even mixed depending on the needs of the operator.
An operator told me that they sometimes used a English backglass on a German machine and vice versa.
So they had a nice machine to go on route.
It still has some small issues, starting a game cost you two replays and the close flipper system needs adjusting, for the rest a good player.

#2625 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I have a credit assembly that should fit. let me dig it out and take a picture

Thanks. I compared my Sing Along to my KOD and I think I am just missing the credit wheel (plus retainer). Below is my SIng Along.

Credit Unit.jpgCredit Unit.jpg

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#2626 9 years ago

you just need the wheel ( i have) and retainer? post a picture so i can locat that for you

#2627 9 years ago
Quoted from heatwave:

Thanks. I compared my Sing Along to my KOD and I think I am just missing the credit wheel (plus retainer). Below is my SIng Along.

You'll need the part that slips over the shaft and is held with two set screws, the credit wheel itself (numbered 0-15), the triangular plate that holds it in, and the three screws for that.

I'd guess PBR has all those.

#2628 9 years ago

don'y pbr yet let me see what i have first

#2629 9 years ago

What is the best tool for cleaning out inside of the female jones plug connector? My machine has a lot of corrosion and I have looked around for a small wire brush to get in there but have been unable to find anything.

#2630 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

What is the best tool for cleaning out inside of the female jones plug connector? My machine has a lot of corrosion and I have looked around for a small wire brush to get in there but have been unable to find anything.

I use 400 grit sandpaper in strips by hand to get in between and all sides of the male ends of the plug, then I clean off the dust with alcohol and cotton swabs. Generally the female ends I leave alone unless there is a problem then I address the problem plug with different techniques depending on the situation.

Ken

#2631 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I use a Dremel tool with a narrow grinding bit to remove corrosion from the interior of Jones plug sockets. Works great!

- Tim

#2632 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I use a toothpick wrapped in 400 grit, being careful not to take too much off which would make the connection loose.

#2633 9 years ago

I read a thread somewhere and ordered some of these 3/16 stiff steel mini-brushes for a dremel and they work good too. The brush is just slightly bigger than the socket but it forms to the socket size on the 1st time used with a few extra bristles protruding out.

I ordered part no. 26098M

http://www.weilercorp.com/wc670_catalog/56.pdf

#2634 9 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

you just need the wheel ( i have) and retainer? post a picture so i can locat that for you

boilerman -

Here is a close-up of the credit wheel from my King of Diamonds. Shows the 'collar' the fits on either side of the credit wheel. The outer one has set screws that hold everything to the shaft.

KOD Credit Wheel.jpgKOD Credit Wheel.jpg

#2635 9 years ago

I should get some time this weekend, i'll see if i can get you what you need.

#2636 9 years ago

Here's my setup after my several years of collecting. I'm an AAB fan but have owned and enjoyed replays as well. After owning about 20 or so machines here are my favorites.
I also have some Ballys-an Expressway with repro glass that I in the process of a swapping playfields on and 2 Capersvilles. Both of them are complete minus 1 backglass but aren't set up.
Lucky Hand-restored machine
Capt Card-repro backglass
Dimension-repro backglass, extremely well done repaint on the cab but the webbing is too thick. Have a NOS playfield to install at some point.
Diamond Jack-NOS playfield, new playfield parts, restored cab, metal playfield posts
Flipper Pool- great shape overall
image-615.jpgimage-615.jpgimage-368.jpgimage-368.jpgimage-475.jpgimage-475.jpgimage-316.jpgimage-316.jpgimage-579.jpgimage-579.jpgimage-266.jpgimage-266.jpg

#2637 9 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Here's my setup after my several years of collecting. I'm an AAB fan but have owned and enjoyed replays as well. After owning about 20 or so machines here are my favorites.
I also have some Ballys-an Expressway with repro glass that I in the process of a swapping playfields on and 2 Capersvilles. Both of them are complete minus 1 backglass but aren't set up.
Dimension-repro backglass, extremely well done repaint on the cab but the webbing is too thick. Have a NOS playfield to install at some point.
Diamond Jack-NOS playfield, new playfield parts, restored cab, metal playfield posts

Super collection of games you have acquired. From your pic your Dimension playfield looks to be better than mine. I can't see the kick-out hole wear and the lower playfield though. I'm looking for a decent one to touch-up. If you ever sell it let me know.

#2638 9 years ago

Thanks for the compliment. There's no wear at the bottom of the Dimension playfield but there is above the pop bumpers. I am interested in selling this playfield but I have one other person interested. They may go another route however for their Dimension and if so, I'll let you know.image-388.jpgimage-388.jpgimage-879.jpgimage-879.jpg

#2639 9 years ago

Bead, great lineup...

AAB rules

#2640 9 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

Thanks for the compliment. There's no wear at the bottom of the Dimension playfield but there is above the pop bumpers. I am interested in selling this playfield but I have one other person interested. They may go another route however for their Dimension and if so, I'll let you know

Thanks!

#2641 9 years ago
Quoted from beadwindow:

image-266.jpg 215 KB

image-579.jpg 250 KB

image-316.jpg 230 KB

image-475.jpg 224 KB

image-615.jpg 229 KB

image-368.jpg 210 KB

Really nice line up there!

1 week later
#2642 9 years ago

Look what followed me home

image-405.jpgimage-405.jpg image-391.jpgimage-391.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg image-621.jpgimage-621.jpg
#2643 9 years ago

Nice!

I've seen more Sing A Longs in the last 6 months than I ever have.

#2644 9 years ago

i went almost 3 years without seeing one for sale then this years BANG! MORE THAN 10
gives you hope for those titles that you want but never see

#2645 9 years ago

I would say I've seen 3 Sing A Longs this last year pop up here in Omaha, NE. Crazy!

Here's what I have right now. Abracadabra just showed up...like magic! Love playing this game!
Gigi, DodgeCity, Bullseye, Pro-Football (think my leds are a little too much?!), Abracadabra, and Wild Kingdom! Got rid of F-14 Tomcat for Abra....all EM's for me!

P5212096.JPGP5212096.JPG P5212098.JPGP5212098.JPG P5212099.JPGP5212099.JPG P5212100.JPGP5212100.JPG P5212101.JPGP5212101.JPG P5212104.JPGP5212104.JPG P5212105.JPGP5212105.JPG
#2646 9 years ago

GIGI looks nice
I have been looing for that one for a while

#2647 9 years ago

Them some nice EM's...The led's must look wicked in the dark.
Nice collection.

#2648 9 years ago

I would play that Gigi all day long.

#2649 9 years ago

Shout out to Boilerman for getting me a credit wheel for the Sing Along I picked up a few months ago. My hunch is an operator must have removed the old one since the guy I bought it from said the game had been in his friends house for at least 40 years.

Crediw Wheel-977.jpgCrediw Wheel-977.jpg

It's amazing how such a small thing as seeing the credit wheel increment after a "knock" makes such a big difference in the experience! People like this help make the hobby so great.

#2650 9 years ago

I've had this Flipper for 40 yrs. It will never leave. Plays fine. Backglass is terrible. Playfield inserts will need to be leveled and some touch up will be needed on the playfield. I'll be starting that soon.Flipper_2.jpgFlipper_2.jpgFlipper_1.jpgFlipper_1.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

£ 38.00
13,000 (OBO)
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/53 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.