20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darcy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

325 posts in this topic match your search for posts by darcy. You are on page 2 of 2.
#9373 6 years ago

It was either 1967 or 1968. My Mom took me along with her to the Rexall Drug store in our small town, in rural Manitoba. In the back was a couple of men (could of been older teens), playing a pinball machine. Asked my Mom, "What is That!" She tried to avert my attention, but to no avail, I was very interested. One time we went there, no other customers were in the store. I got a Dime from her and went over to the pin, stuck the 10 cents into it, then promptly moved an ashtray full of butts off of the little shelf on the game, to a close table. Do remember that the play time was short, but that was it! Flashing lights, bells, and that shiny ball just whipping around all over. Pinball had me, "Hook, Line, and Sinker"

I can't remember the theme, but certainly that shelf was etched into memory. Fast forward to 1982 I was looking for a used EM in Vancouver. Went almost everywhere in Lower Mainland for a game. Saw one with that shelf, and legs that looked like they off of a dinning room table. Took the, 'How Heavy is it Test', it is heavier than most pins, strong and thick plywood construction. Didn't buy it, couldn't remember it's theme either. It was in good condition and most likely I should of bought it, it was less than $400.00.

From the internet somewhere that Williams cabinet is described as having an anti-vandalism design. It was impossible to kick the coin door, or the bottom of the game in the front. With an up swung kick.

1 month later
#9607 6 years ago

Road Trip! "Head out On the Highway, Looking for Adventure" Got to pick up a new to me pin today. Will post photos, later today or tomorrow evening.

Single player, trap holes, should complete my line up (famous last words ).

#9615 6 years ago

Loaded up, heading home.
DSCN1306 (resized).JPGDSCN1306 (resized).JPG

1100 Kilometers round trip, around 680 miles, almost 11 hours of country driving. Things people will do for a hobby.

#9617 6 years ago

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner! Not that it was a contest, but part of the FUN is identifying a pin from a photo, that shows only a piece of a game.

This is 1 complete pin and a parts pin. The parts game is almost complete, missing a bottom, cross braces, legs, coin door.

#9618 6 years ago

Here are some photos of this Flying High with some extras. These 2 pins have been standing on end for more than 15 years.

DSCN1311 (resized).JPGDSCN1311 (resized).JPG

Forgot to ask for a key. This side of the back box is the best side.
DSCN1313 (resized).JPGDSCN1313 (resized).JPG

1953 Schematic, slightly used.
DSCN1309 (resized).JPGDSCN1309 (resized).JPG

Can not believe this stuff was inside.
DSCN1310 (resized).JPGDSCN1310 (resized).JPG
Mouse chewed corner, fantastic.

#9620 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

I was going to ask if this was a barn find, but you answered that question. I wonder if the mouse built a house?

The previous owner had them in his storage building. When he moved all of the pins he had from the storage building to his new garage (behind is house) the one pin fell apart. There was a second worn out back glass 2 weeks ago, it was in the advertisement photos. As the backbox split apart the glass did not survive intact. Have not opened the cabinet with the broken glass, as of today. Might do that tonight.

DSCN1322 (resized).JPGDSCN1322 (resized).JPG
DSCN1321 (resized).JPGDSCN1321 (resized).JPG
DSCN1320 (resized).JPGDSCN1320 (resized).JPG
Not quite sure on difference between High Score, and Points.
DSCN1317 (resized).JPGDSCN1317 (resized).JPG
Looks like the tin foil has disintegrated from being around the fuse.

#9626 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Some Gottlieb woodrail games had a dual scoring system. Points are separate from your score, and are indicated elsewhere on the backglass. The tally for points is rather low (single or double digits) compared to the score which runs into the millions.
I believe some Williams woodrails had this feature as well, but kept the tally on a wheel, similar to the replay counter.

Have not played it yet. I'm learning as I go.

So the 4 Roll Overs and the 2 side kickers accumulate (Single) Points. Which show up on the bottom of the backglass.
The other scoring starting at 10,000 and up to 5,990,000. Fills the rest of the Backgklass.
The 7 Pop Bumpers are the 1 -7 in the backglass. Only 2 are pops, the rest do not pop.
It should be some fun to master. And loud, 3 different bells.

#9635 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballFever:

The 1953 Grand Champion has a points counter too. I'm not sure how the points are earned at this time.
http://ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=1068&picno=7868
Bruce

By looking at the playfield photos on IPDB. The lower kickers score 1 Point. There are the 2 blue Roll Overs on the upper part of the playfield (one on each side) score 1 Point. But then they can be lit, and will then score 5 Points.

1 week later
#9707 6 years ago

Got the Flying High up onto its legs. All of the G.I. bulbs are either blacked or silvered, only the scoring lights appear to be working. This is a winter project. So far have only have cleaned the playfield, ordered parts, and wiped a lot of white grease off of the scoring units in the back box.

DSCN1333 (resized).JPGDSCN1333 (resized).JPG

#9720 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

and the shots are tricky,

Watch out! In photo 3, looks like Darth Vader wants to play too.

1 week later
#9784 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

SHHHUUSH! You'll get hate mail for days!
(I agree tho... Gottlieb is the fussiest all things considered)

It is too late, now.

#9787 6 years ago

When we picked up this 1953 Gottlieb Flying High, one of the guys says, "Hey! where are all these coloured flakes coming from?", as he was brushing off his clothes. I looked at him and said, "What is left of the Backglass artwork"

DSCN1338 (resized).JPGDSCN1338 (resized).JPG

Lots and lots of flakes.

#9801 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

What's the star for? I haven't looked into that yet.

Is there a STAR on the Roto-Target? On some Roto-Target games when the Star is hit it rewards an Extra Ball, I could only guess that on Domino it will reward with a Credit, or Special.

#9803 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

No extra ball that I can see. It might be too easy a way to earn a credit as well. I'll look into it later to see what it does unless somebody else her knows. I hope it's not the wrong decal but they all look original.

The Decal set for the Domino Roto-Target, from Pinball Rescue has 1 Star for only 1 position.

#9805 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

From the instruction card set on Inkotchnito's web site.
HITTING STAR ROTO TARGET SCORES DOMINO ADVANCE AND
500 POINTS

Yep! You beat me to it by half a minute! Nice Trade Winds too.

1 week later
#9847 6 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Here's the "Pleasure Isle"

Just 1 question. Just above the 'Spin Roto' on the lower playfield, there appears to be a 1 circle in each side of the pin. Were playfield posts put there once? Or from another pin, the art work covers an insert?

#9863 6 years ago
Quoted from illawarra92:

one of the horses has been replaced with a zebra

I would bet on a Zebra to win.

3 weeks later
#9972 6 years ago

28 more posts to go to get this important EM Topic to 10,000 posts. Possibly sometime this coming week.

#9999 6 years ago

Those are some very interesting pins there, Pinwiztom.

POST #9999.

#10001 6 years ago

10K before Christmas!

#10009 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I bought this today and I get to pick it up sometime early next week.

Here is a question. For when you get it home, and are setting it up.

The Backbox Door, what are you going to do with it? I have a 1953 Flying High, similar vintage pin. Once your pin is up on its legs, do you have enough ceiling clearance to lift up the back box door?? Taking the legs off, to lower the machine seems harder, than cutting that door into 2 pieces.

#10017 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Needing to put a couple sticks of lumber in to hold it up. I will need to remove the head to completely remove the panel. It's ok it works.

Thank AlexF, that should work. I could move the pin to a location under a full ceiling tile. To lift out the tile in a section of the suspended ceiling. Hoping to get the 7 more inches of height to totally remove the back box door. Instead of lowering the pin.

I have two original back box doors, the thought of cutting one had come to mind. But kind of destroying one doesn't seem right to me.

#10044 6 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Who has all seven of these Gottliebs?
Canada Dry
El Dorado
Gold Strike
Lucky Strike
Solar City
Target Alpha
El Dorado City of Gold (solid state)

Pinball Hall of Fame might be close to this full list. In a personal collection, do not think any one will put their hand up. City of Gold is hard to find for sale.

#10060 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

It took awhile but I was able to light up all 6 ships and land it in the holes worth 200,000 points when all 6 numbers (ships) are snuffed out in numeral order. The next thing that happens is "bang bang bang bang bang, bang bang bang bang bang, bang bang bang bang bang, bang bang bang bang bang!"

For your sake, here is to hoping you can do that on every 25 games or so. I've never played this one, sounds like fun. Congrats on the new to you purchase.

1 month later
#10130 6 years ago

Sorry to read this Dan. Best of luck in your future. Times may get tough. You can get through this. Things will get much better. Cheers!

2 weeks later
#10190 6 years ago
Quoted from willbeEM:

Did Gottlieb just randomly paint the legs different colours?

Looking at the flyer on IPDB. It appears the legs are the same finish as the rails and lock down bar.

3 weeks later
#10294 6 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

I note that so much of the great Morison art is lost with the LEDs, as shown in your photos.

Some digital cameras or phone photos, the picture of pins with LED lights always look different than what you actually see.

#10341 6 years ago

Pinball machines are not, "Personal Floatation Devices!"

#10393 6 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Yes, Volley layout, but what about the Solar City artwork?! Are manufacturers dates to be taken as gospel? Hmmmm

Volley playfield, Solar City artwork, in a wedge head? Interesting indeed.

4 weeks later
#10498 6 years ago

Road trip, 4 hours there and back. On Sunday March 18th. Purchasing another 60's Gottlieb, and it has 1 gobble hole, and a huge flipper gap.
Any guesses?

#10500 6 years ago

No Sir, sorry.

To add another clue. Older than Sweet Hearts.

#10504 6 years ago

Sorry nope! It is older than Slick Chick and not a Woodrail.

#10505 6 years ago

No, but my Gottlieb pin collection is sadly missing a card themed game.

#10508 6 years ago

Congratulations there Theo.

I will post some photos by Monday night. Hope the little guessing game was fun!
Here is a photo from the seller.
d80215fe0d5b3d797199976bbec51a097893de0fALOHA (resized).jpgd80215fe0d5b3d797199976bbec51a097893de0fALOHA (resized).jpg

#10519 6 years ago

Got the Aloha home, set up, and it is going to get some time to get use to that large flipper gap.
DSCN1399 (resized).JPGDSCN1399 (resized).JPG
DSCN1397 (resized).JPGDSCN1397 (resized).JPG
DSCN1402 (resized).JPGDSCN1402 (resized).JPG

and this what the pin hauler looked like at 10 to 8 this morning.
DSCN1389 (resized).JPGDSCN1389 (resized).JPG

#10521 6 years ago
Quoted from nomo:

Mine has the post between the flippers. It works well to keep the game alive to add more fun. Does anyone know the real back story to the added post between the flippers? I also notice my cabinet is painted different. I don't know much history on it.

Fairly sure that the post between the flippers is not original. Most likely added later, by operators, or owners.
Going to have to look into the cabinet paint scheme, not sure on which is correct, or were there 2 versions.

Here is the flyer for Aloha, taken from IPDB. It shows the red colour on the backbox, along the lower panel and up the sides.
62f1ALOHA (resized).jpg62f1ALOHA (resized).jpg

Your back box frame could be from a different pin. Is the side art on the back box of your pin match the cabinet?

#10524 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

And what time was it when that nice looker arrived home?

Left at 8AM back by 5:30PM. 3 hours one way driving on a slush covered Highway, stop for lunch then return, a casual Sunday drive. Only 4 vehicles in the ditch. On the way back the highway was mostly bare and dry. Then set the pin up right away.

1 week later
#10649 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Might be hard to recognize

Very hard to recognize. Gottlieb, small coin door, Sample Game. Very interesting. Yellow with a wedge of bright blue on the front of the cabinet.

Quoted from boilerman:

PRO POOL? red webbing has to be a camera issue?

Odd red webbing indeed! But would that 'S' effect its colour scheme? (Possibly). Not very many yellow cabinets on Gottliebs. As it does look yellow and not just nicotine/smoke stained.

#10684 6 years ago

The only advantage of the half moon credit unit would be that it is a lot smaller.

The main disadvantage is that it has a maximum credit of 9 plays. Someone posted once on Pinside it can be modified to read higher. I can remember back in arcades, guys would complain that the maximum was only 9 credits.

#10695 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

My Stock Car - Dorado

Just shorten it to Car-dorado. As El Stock Car does not sound as good.

#10724 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Sometimes a dab of 100% silicone caulk (some guys use tape) will keep those pop-bumper caps in place so the numbers look right.

Have used the rubber cement to bond a 1/4 inch or smaller section of a rubber band to the inside of the cap. Have had a very a successful result, with this repair tip.

#10728 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

That seems to be a good solution. The cap still easily removable..

Here is a photo. This tip is from a Pinsider, Boilerman, or Dirtflipper, not really sure.
DSCN1411 (resized).JPGDSCN1411 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#10898 5 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Here are some pictures of my Sky Jump

A red playfield glass guides version.

1 month later
#11047 5 years ago

Today, I finally scored a "Cards Themed Gottlieb". It was in storage for 20 years.
DSCN1499 (resized).JPGDSCN1499 (resized).JPG
DSCN1493 (resized).JPGDSCN1493 (resized).JPG
DSCN1489 (resized).JPGDSCN1489 (resized).JPG

#11048 5 years ago

Part 2.

Sat with just 2 wood screws holding the back box for 20 years. First thing done at home, get some bolts into the cabinet.
DSCN1485 (resized).JPGDSCN1485 (resized).JPG
DSCN1497 (resized).JPGDSCN1497 (resized).JPG

Kind of dusty as well.
DSCN1496 (resized).JPGDSCN1496 (resized).JPG

#11052 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Orange dot PBR coils are great in High Hand!

Got it into place, set it up, plugged it in, and it lit up exactly as the previous owner said, 'Nothing Else Happens". When I picked it up, one back box connector was off, plugged everything in. Hit the Start Button, and bang, it re-sets, kicks the ball out. Flippers have no power.

Stopped there had some eats, got a drink, and came back. It had a blown fuse, also the ball count is not resetting, moved the ball count unit, and pushed the replay button and then played a few games. Ball Count is not resetting, scoring is not working, getting 10 points here and there.

The backglass is terribly faded, and so are the playfield plastics. The back box needs some glue and a couple of clamps. Coin door has seen better days, but overall it isn't to bad.

#11058 5 years ago
Quoted from spinal:

Congrats Darcy on the High Hand! Feels so good when you score a new one

As I typed in the first post, "Finally got a Card Themed Gottlieb". A little sci-fi as well.
Have plenty of cleaning to do, par for the course. Did get it some what playing, with in 45 minutes of setting it up, considering it had been unused for 20 years.

1 week later
#11066 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

It has no coin entrance, or a serial number

"Home Use Only"? Could the original owner knew some one at Gottlieb, and special ordered the game? How would one find that out? Very interesting.

#11073 5 years ago

Certainly a rare game. Like how many EM Gottliebs were made without coin mechs? How many could have survived in this condition? How many of these Gottliebs made like this are on IPDB?

Great purchase.

That High Score is almost unbelievable. An average of 21,000 points would be needed on 20 balls. That would be a long game, ending with some sore wrists.

#11079 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I wouldn't be surprised if Gottlieb had the coin notch filled in after the cab.

Are there holes through the cabinet, for the coin entrance, mounting bolts? Have those holes been filled as well?

#11085 5 years ago

Some progress today.

Finally moved (most of) the Gottliebs together.
DSCN1524 (1) (resized).JPGDSCN1524 (1) (resized).JPG
DSCN1525 (1) (resized).JPGDSCN1525 (1) (resized).JPG

Still have 3 more to move into this room. Then it will look fuller.

2 weeks later
#11124 5 years ago
Quoted from thestreetzking:

I want more em's now. I honestly been playing my full house more than I thought I would.

Brought you over to EMside, we did, ummm! (Yoda voice).
The lure of, "Oh! this Game looks Easy".
Many EM pins have that, "I almost got it! Got to push the Replay Again Button One More Time", kind of feel. Although trying to roll the game, with a game that doesn't have an 'Extra Ball Feature', can be almost impossible. 2000 points would be a cause to yell out, jump a bit, and then post it on Pinsides Score section.

3 weeks later
#11212 5 years ago

Why does the 'Pistol Pete' scores look like they are in a raised print? Instead of a engraved into the game? Is this a lighting trick. The marking looks like it has been covered with tape, and over painted.

3 months later
#11328 5 years ago

DSCN0002 (3) (resized).JPGDSCN0002 (3) (resized).JPG

Merry Christmas fellow EM Pinsiders.

1 week later
#11336 5 years ago

Finally moved all of the Gottliebs into one room, today.

DSCN1660 (resized).JPGDSCN1660 (resized).JPG
DSCN1662 (resized).JPGDSCN1662 (resized).JPG
DSCN1664 (resized).JPGDSCN1664 (resized).JPG

4 weeks later
#11375 5 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Sitting in a warehouse (Lynn Ladder and Scaffolding Co) for 20 plus years.
I always wanted this title.
[quoted image]

It really nice of that manager of your local Lowes lets you work on your pin there....

2 weeks later
#11400 5 years ago

Is your chime unit not making any sound?
Thought it was not making a sound due to an electrical problem, check this out. The plungers were stuck in the goo of what was left of the silencer rubber. Stuck like your boot in 2 feet of mud. Guess that years of someone oiling the plungers, created the black sticky mess. This from my High Hand.
20190217_213351 (resized).jpg20190217_213351 (resized).jpg
37c2427c8362299bd34160323da323416a693cf4.jpgHighHand (resized).jpg37c2427c8362299bd34160323da323416a693cf4.jpgHighHand (resized).jpg

1 month later
#11516 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Picked up this 1967 Gottlieb 2 player about two months ago.

I really like the backglass art work, with the other Gottliebs in the background. I'm sure I have never played one.

1 month later
#11611 4 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

They were in my newly acquired Pat Hand but the machine doesn’t need them. Also the NOS set seems to be set on a brownish orange color but the machines plastics are more yellow toned.[quoted image]

The wrapped originals are not faded, that is a great find.

#11613 4 years ago

Mmmmm donuts indeed!

#11622 4 years ago

Picked up this Globe Trotter yesterday. It plays beautifully. It will need some cleaning.
20190529_211418 (resized).jpg20190529_211418 (resized).jpg
20190529_211453 (resized).jpg20190529_211453 (resized).jpg
20190529_211338 (resized).jpg20190529_211338 (resized).jpg

Interesting play, reversed flippers in the lower section of the playfield. As the game progresses and you hit all of the roll overs, and knock out the 1 thru 9 the playfield will be dark, except the pop bumpers, and the Special Kicker.

#11624 4 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

Nice one Darcy!! Good for you

Thanks. It is a challenging game to play, the reversed lower flippers, kind of mixes stuff up. Getting the top roll overs, lights the engines on the plane in the backglass.

#11626 4 years ago
Quoted from manitouguy:

Let’s see a pic of glass with engines lit please!

PM sent..

#11633 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

What advances the cities around the world? Is this a carry over feature leading to specials?
Only city I am not familiar with was Santa Maria. Not thinking it is Santa Maria in California,
probably relates to something in the Atlantic near the Azores.
Love the fact that the cities do include the Middle east Tehran, Bagdad and Karachi.

To advance the cities, the ball has to hit a 'lit' pop bumper 5 times. The factory setting is Manila for the Replay, each city after Manila awards a Replay. The cities reset for each game, always starting in Chicago, (imagine that). I could only guess that Gottlieb was referring to Santa Maria California.

#11637 4 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

California would be backtracking for an eastward globetrot from Chicago.
Doing a little google search found out that
Santa Maria, Portuguese island located in the eastern group of the Azores archipelago and the southernmost island in the Azores.
Thanks for rules of game play.

The Azores was a common airplane refueling stop, if I recall. Back in the 50's and 60's for trans Atlantic flights with a plane with propellers.

2 months later
#11847 4 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Don't know if I should start a new thread, or post question here.

Either start your own restoration Thread. Or use the existing 'Woodrail Pinballs' Thread. Regardless we will be following your progress.

2 weeks later
#11914 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

Hold on here. Are you telling me there are 20 pinball machines on Saint Martin Island? I there about 2-3 weeks a year. How have they survived the hurricanes?

Nihonmasa is located in Switzerland, Saint-Martin. So ya, most likely there are not 20 pins on Saint Martin.

7 months later
#12326 4 years ago

Williams, tried the metal cabinets, they had a fear that wood cabinet Solid State games were going to be lighter and easier to steal. They dropped the metal cabinet as it did cost more to make and possibly harder for them to change up the assembling of the metal cabinets.

#12329 4 years ago

Confession Time.

It has been 3 and a bit weeks since being laid off. "I Played Pinball Today". Have not touched the games in that time. Played for just more than a hour, now my left wrist is numb. Scored 83,000 on the Abra Ca Dabra, scored 56,000 on the Sky Jump. Tomorrow is Sunday, will have plenty of spare time to wipe the glass, and wax most of the playfields.

Sunday morning, starting on some repairs.
20200412_113501 (resized).jpg20200412_113501 (resized).jpg
Cheers!

2 years later
#13252 1 year ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I guess after almost 10 years we finally ran out of machines to share?

Jeez Dan, I hope not!

1 week later
#13292 1 year ago
Quoted from Mopar:

They are now inseparable.
[quoted image]

You need to get a 3rd one to make it a trio! Something like the one posted below.
DSCN1403 (resized).JPGDSCN1403 (resized).JPG

2 months later
#13434 1 year ago

Quoted from kangourou:

When you only have a Champagne box to relevate your grandson ! [quoted image]

He appears younger than 16, breaking the posted rules.

5 months later
#13590 7 months ago
Quoted from Heretic_9:

At least 12 years ago and maybe more I was at a major museum in Vancouver -- I think not far from a venerable establishment, the Empress Hotel. (?) The museum had a VERY old pinball machine on display at the time. I greatly regret not taking pictures of it, and of the descriptions. (Or maybe it was one of those situations where photography was not allowed . . . . ) My memory is not great on this, but I thought it said something like 1920s (?), which if that's right would have predated electric-powered games ? The only other thing I dimly recall was that it might have been found in some mining camp ? If anyone has knowledge of what this historical curio was, I'd certainly like to hear about it.

The Empress Hotel is in Victoria. The museum near to the Empress is the British Columbia Provincial Museum.

1 week later
#13605 7 months ago

It has been a year or two, fired up the Ladies. The vodka and beers made things easier.

20230902_201901 (resized).jpg20230902_201901 (resized).jpg20230902_202114 (resized).jpg20230902_202114 (resized).jpg

#13611 7 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Year or two? You got to give those ladies more love!

Have not had them all on, at once during that time. Sometimes I would play 1, while waiting for the laundry to finish.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

£ 38.00
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

3,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shawnee, KS
$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 39.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 16.95
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

£ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
325 posts in this topic match your search for posts by darcy. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider darcy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/2?tu=darcy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.