Topic Stats

• 11,594 posts
  • 652 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by Dee-Bow
  • Topic is favorited by 178 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7,567 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

8B0C2336-0E34-4ABB-BB5E-C5AC897BFD4E (resized).jpeg
20190511_182104 (resized).jpg
20190511_182055 (resized).jpg
20190511_182042 (resized).jpg
2019-04-21 19.42.27 (resized).jpg
2019-04-21 19.42.42 (resized).jpg
20190508_201221 (resized).jpg
20190508_201204 (resized).jpg
20190508_201202 (resized).jpg
20190508_201145 (resized).jpg
20190508_201142 (resized).jpg
DSC05758 (resized).JPG
DSC05761 (resized).JPG
geminiIMG_3972 (resized).JPG
geminiIMG_3974 (resized).JPG
geminiIMG_3987 (resized).JPG

There are 11594 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 232.
#1401 5 years ago

The Big Daddy is such a good looking pin....

Both Atlantis look in really nice condition. You are going to have one real nice for sure.
3-2013wedgeheads 019.jpg

#1402 5 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

(One to keep, and one to toss back into the pond.)

Would love to snag the one that get's tossed back, but you're on the wrong side of the pond from me

#1403 5 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Double vision...

Just more projects though.

2013Nov26 003.JPG 223 KB

2013Nov26 004.JPG 230 KB

Very nice..........

#1404 5 years ago
Quoted from DirtFlipper:

Double vision...

Just more projects though.

2013Nov26 003.JPG 223 KB

2013Nov26 004.JPG 230 KB

You know Dirt, we don't really live that far apart. What happens to the unwanted Atlantis?

#1405 5 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

You know Dirt, we don't really live that far apart. What happens to the unwanted Atlantis?

Grab it if you can Pafasa! Dirt has a knack for procuring good titles.........

#1406 5 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Grab it if you can Pafasa! Dirt has a knack for procuring good titles.........

He's a great guy to deal with too!

#1407 5 years ago

Inside my Volley 3-2013wedgeheads 437.jpg3-2013wedgeheads 464.jpg3-2013wedgeheads 455.jpg3-2013wedgeheads 458.jpg3-2013wedgeheads 462.jpg3-2013wedgeheads 444.jpgcabinet pic's.......This low played like new original has 14,383 plays and has not been clean internally yet. Maybe someday i'll get to polishing it up. Playfield and cabinet were cleaned.
3-2013wedgeheads 431.jpg3-2013wedgeheads 434.jpg3-2013wedgeheads 429.jpg

#1408 5 years ago

very nice volley vic
mine is pretty nice original not quite as nice as yours but pretty close

voley in.JPG volley bg.jpg volley.JPG
#1409 5 years ago

it is a very under rated game IMO some people see tennis and don't even give it a chance

#1410 5 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

It gets a full rebuild and sold or traded (assuming I can actually figure out which one's the keeper). These are #s 3 and 4 I've had, trying to get that elusive 'upgrade'.

#1411 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

it is a very under rated game IMO some people see tennis and don't even give it a chance

Very much agree. I had one for awhile and thought the gameplay was great. Getting the blue/yellow/green rollovers *before* going after the drop targets, and the resetting special (which then has to be re-earned) make it an interesting departure from just wailing away on the drop targets. But when it came time to sell it (due to the ever crushing space limitations), it was a tough, tough sell. If I had the room, I'd get one again though.

#1412 5 years ago

Atlantis is the best 70's EM hands down. Grab it if you can.

Mike O.
Team-EM

#1413 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Mike O.
Team-EM

Great addictive game, but not the best for me - would need better artwork for a start. It is addictive though!

#1414 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Mike O.
Team-EM

+1

#1415 5 years ago

Boilerman that's a nice original Volley and so clean inside.

Here is a pic of my third gameroom on the 5th level of the house. The room is 20 x 20 and has a bathroom and small refrigerator. There are 7000 45 records and 1500 albums in my collection.
pool table.jpg

#1416 5 years ago

vic the one thing you have I wish I had is......Room
I have 19 wedgeheads and would have more if I had more room
thinking of building a 30'x40' out building with an upper level

I am a vinyl guy but no jukebox at the moment

#1417 5 years ago

Room is definitely my issue also.
I have room to build an outside shed. Maybe this summer

-Jeff

#1418 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

Boilerman that's a nice original Volley and so clean inside.
Here is a pic of my third gameroom on the 5th level of the house. The room is 20 x 20 and has a bathroom and small refrigerator. There are 7000 45 records and 1500 albums in my collection.

pool table.jpg 19 KB

9' pool table on the 5th level, your friends must love helping you move your stuff.

#1419 5 years ago

I have been out of room for over 10 years now. I stopped selling games from my collection so i could bring a new one in about 5 years ago or more.If you view my past games owned or history list you will find i let go some great pins.

Every once in a while i fall of the wagon and buy a new game, but of course i have to let one go in the line up which is getting harder to do these days and loaded with regrets.

Actually i recently picked up this nice Top Card and it's standing proud in our family room on the 2nd level of the house which had been claimed by my wife when we first moved in the house 20 years ago.

I do not have a slot available for the Top Card as it remains in the family room until i either sell a game from collection or bring my Bally Coney Island bingo up to the pool table room on the 5th level. If i stick the Coney Island in the pool room it might be in the way a little when a pool player shots from the corner left side head string.

The best thing to do is see if i can talk my wife into giving up the family room and turning it into the 4th game room in the house. I already have a Seeburg R in the family room for about 4 years now and this Top Card is sitting right in the middle of the room. Check out the pic...
TopCard11-10-13 150.jpg

#1420 5 years ago

EM pins alive and well South of Sydney, Australia..this was taken in my gamesroom last Saturday night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1claBRLPmNk

#1421 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

The best thing to do is see if i can talk my wife into giving up the family room and turning it into the 4th game room in the house. I already have a Seeburg R in the family room for about 4 years now and this Top Card is sitting right in the middle of the room

I love it!

Pretty soon Vic you guys will be eating off a pinball machine that is the new family dining table.

Unless the wife finally arms herself with the Kitchen Rolling Pin then you know that your Manifest Destiny days will be ending abruptly and your medical plan tested.

Ken

#1422 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I have been out of room for over 10 years now. I stopped selling games from my collection so i could bring a new one in about 5 years ago or more.If you view my past games owned or history list you will find i let go some great pins.
Every once in a while i fall of the wagon and buy a new game, but of course i have to let one go in the line up which is getting harder to do these days and loaded with regrets.
Actually i recently picked up this nice Top Card and it's standing proud in our family room on the 2nd level of the house which had been claimed by my wife when we first moved in the house 20 years ago.
I do not have a slot available for the Top Card as it remains in the family room until i either sell a game from collection or bring my Bally Coney Island bingo up to the pool table room on the 5th level. If i stick the Coney Island in the pool room it might be in the way a little when a pool player shots from the corner left side head string.
The best thing to do is see if i can talk my wife into giving up the family room and turning it into the 4th game room in the house. I already have a Seeburg R in the family room for about 4 years now and this Top Card is sitting right in the middle of the room. Check out the pic...

TopCard11-10-13 150.jpg 121 KB

Must have been tough watching fantastic pins come up for sale and not being able to buy them!

Happens to us all - in same position - toying with 'stealing' another room

#1423 5 years ago

Haven't seen many game rooms from Australia but yours is top of the line with some of the best titles.
Great room! Thanks for the viewing.

#1424 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

vic the one thing you have I wish I had is......Room
I have 19 wedgeheads and would have more if I had more room
thinking of building a 30'x40' out building with an upper level
I am a vinyl guy but no jukebox at the moment

What? no juke? - to go along with all those nice pins. Can't squeeze one in anywhere? I like my 1950 Seeburg B.

#1425 5 years ago

had a few but sold them
last few years it has become hard as hell to get a visible mech machine at a fair price

#1426 5 years ago

jubileeAnimated.gif

Just picked up my first EM TODAY and I'm here to join the club!!!

claytorJubilee2.jpg

I'm well aware that this is not the highest regarded EM, but my wife and I really enjoyed playing this title when we visited Klassic Arcade in Gobles, MI (http://www.klassicarcade.com/) a few months back.

claytorJubilee.jpg

If you're not familiar with it, the main feature on this machine is a newton’s cradle captive ball unit.

claytorJubileeCaptive.jpg

When you hit the ball on the bottom, the top one pops over to the other side. Move all 5 balls to the designated side and you are rewarded with an extra ball. We felt like the real fun was playing with two players, because the side you’re shifting the balls toward for your extra ball changes for each player, so you can HINDER the other person’s game! Ha-ha!

To add to the challenge, there are no in-lanes, but kick-out saucers at the base of your flippers (SO NO CRADLING!), which keeps the pace of the game pretty active!

claytorJubileePF.jpg

Anyhow, just wanted to share my excitement. I've been pouring over this thread for the past couple weeks and proud to finally join it!

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

claytorJubileeUp.jpg

#1427 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Welcome Ryan!

Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I'm well aware that this is not the highest regarded EM, but my wife and I really enjoyed playing this title

What really matters is that you and your wife like the game, so enjoy!

Ken

#1428 5 years ago

Thanks, EM-PInman!

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

What really matters is that you and your wife like the game, so enjoy!

We are!!! ...and thanks, again!

#1429 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

I'm well aware that this is not the highest regarded EM, but my wife and I really enjoyed playing this title when we visited Klassic Arcade in Gobles, MI (http://www.klassicarcade.com/) a few months back.

If you're not familiar with it, the main feature on this machine is a newton’s cradle captive ball unit.

When you hit the ball on the bottom, the top one pops over to the other side. Move all 5 balls to the designated side and you are rewarded with an extra ball. We felt like the real fun was playing with two players, because the side you’re shifting the balls toward for your extra ball changes for each player, so you can HINDER the other person’s game! Ha-ha!
To add to the challenge, there are no in-lanes, but kick-out saucers at the base of your flippers (SO NO CRADLING!), which keeps the pace of the game pretty active!

Anyhow, just wanted to share my excitement. I've been pouring over this thread for the past couple weeks and proud to finally join it!
Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

claytorJubilee2.jpg 73 KB

claytorJubilee.jpg 74 KB

claytorJubileeUp.jpg 68 KB

claytorJubileeCaptive.jpg 77 KB

claytorJubileePF.jpg 84 KB

Welcome to the bright side of pinball! My first pinball machine was Jubilee also. Well, it wasn't exactly my machine but it was the first game my best friend got and it is what started me off in this hobby! Good memories!

#1430 5 years ago

Jubilee owners club represent!!!

--Jeff

429555_10150559058088901_454114941_n.jpg
#1431 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

had a few but sold them
last few years it has become hard as hell to get a visible mech machine at a fair price

I hear ya

#1432 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Congrats and welcome aboard!

#1433 5 years ago

The jubilation continues. I am also pushing the limits of usable space. I would probably have a few more wedgheads if there weren't so many other great machines out there by all the manufacturers. Variety is the spice of life.

#1434 5 years ago

My roommate snapped this picture earlier today. maggiepinball2.jpg

#1435 5 years ago

it's new litter box?

#1436 5 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

it's new litter box?

Nah, her litter box is off to the side against the other wall.

She was afraid of the machine for the first couple of days it was here, and now she will jump on the glass even when I'm playing.

#1437 5 years ago

The Magnatron has very interesting art work. How well does it play?

#1438 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

The Magnatron has very interesting art work. How well does it play?

good art but not much of a player IMO

#1439 5 years ago

Plays alright, has a few luck shots here and there. The captive ball is pretty cool, plays rather fast as the majority of the action is in the lower half of the playfield and the targets are stand-up only.

#1440 5 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Welcome to the bright side of pinball! My first pinball machine was Jubilee also. ... Good memories!

Pafasa: Hey, cool! Nice to hear some fond memories of this title. I'm pretty excited about it.

Quoted from way2wyrd:

Jubilee owners club represent!!!

Way2Wyrd: Right on!!! Ha-ha! Hey, I might trouble you for a few pictures of your Jubilee. I'm thinking about doing a cabinet restoration on mine in the future. (There are some areas of mine that are slathered in black and I'm not sure what the original colors were.)

Quoted from GreyScale:

My roommate snapped this picture earlier today. *Magnatron*

Oh, man! I LOVE that Magnatron BG. *GUSH* Good ole' Gordon Morison. ...such a master.

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#1441 5 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

I was near Klassic Arcades a few years back for a convention and stopped in to play their games. Nice to have a local place to play em's on location.

Welcome to our group! Just remember, one becomes two, two becomes three, etc.. Amazingly, they reproduce!

#1443 5 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

Heres where i touched up and cleared mine

A cleared Jubi! Now that's something to shoot for. I'll bet it's nutty-fast!

Quoted from hoov:

I was near Klassic Arcades a few years back for a convention and stopped in to play their games. Nice to have a local place to play em's on location.

Amen. Klassic is a diamond in the rough.

Quoted from hoov:

Welcome to our group! Just remember, one becomes two, two becomes three, etc.. Amazingly, they reproduce!

I'm already on the lookout for more. Ha-ha!

Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics

#1444 5 years ago

I have an EM gripe. I am not happy with the EM 100 list. The Number 1 listed, currently, is a rating of a computer game. Not the actual pin. Is this petty? How ever I will not mark it as misleading. The guy did a decent rating, by his standards. It is just not a pinball machine. I might as well put in a rating of Ultimate Pro Pinballs' Timeshock.

That feels better. Thanks for reading this.

#1445 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

I have an EM gripe. I am not happy with the EM 100 list. The Number 1 listed, currently, is a rating of a computer game.

Gridiron? Oh yeah, I just read the rating. LOL. If you want to see something really funny, look at how seriously some people take the other top 100 list.

#1446 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I just read the rating. LOL.

As a rule I do not take the 100 list as gospel. All ratings are subject to the person rating the machine. It is only their opinion. As my mum used to say, 'Take it with a grain of salt'.

#1447 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

As a rule I do not take the 100 list as gospel. All ratings are subject to the person rating the machine. It is only their opinion. As my mum used to say, 'Take it with a grain of salt'.

I just tried to fix it for you by rating Big Daddy, but apparently my lack of interest in the rating system will not count my efforts until I rate 6 games. The ultimate catch-22.

#1448 5 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

I have an EM gripe. I am not happy with the EM 100 list. The Number 1 listed, currently, is a rating of a computer game. Not the actual pin. Is this petty? How ever I will not mark it as misleading. The guy did a decent rating, by his standards. It is just not a pinball machine. I might as well put in a rating of Ultimate Pro Pinballs' Timeshock.
That feels better. Thanks for reading this.

Funny.
Hopefully that will get cleared up.

#1449 5 years ago

Have a seat and get a drink...this photostream is a bit long.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9584671@N04/show/

#1450 5 years ago

Hello Vic.
Thanks for posting the photos. This collection is fantastic. I watched the flicker, now I need a smoke, then a short nap.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 22.00
$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 66.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colleyville, TX
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pequannock Township, NJ
3,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Clarita, CA
$ 21.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
888 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Wayne, IN
$ 11,500.00
£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11594 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 232.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside