20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 275.
#1151 10 years ago

Hey Ken, I see Klondike plastics are coming soon at Pinball Rescue. Even the impossible to find slot cover plastic. I don't know if you were keeping that one but thought it was cool to see as I believe you initiated them.

#1152 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Christmas comes early.

Birthday is this month. but also counts for Christmas as well.

Ken

#1153 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Hey Ken, I see Klondike plastics are coming soon at Pinball Rescue. Even the impossible to find slot cover plastic. I don't know if you were keeping that one but thought it was cool to see as I believe you initiated them.

Hey Alex,

Yes I was the one who got Lee to consider them with the help of Pinside and RGP members.

The website has stated Klondike plastics are coming soon for a few months now but no date has been set as far I know as lee was having some issues with replicating the large Slot machine plastic which is the only thing that has held back production.

I do want Klondike in my permanent collection however I wish to pursue a better example than the one I own but for now will hold on to mine until I find another next year.

Ken

#1154 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Christmas comes early.

I tell ya! I feel like I am 8 or 9 again and waiting for that toy I wanted all year. In this case it was a 15 year want.

#1155 10 years ago

^^ No Red Rider BB gun at Christmas comes close to Em pinball collecting!
You`ll Shoot your eye out kid.

#1156 10 years ago

My tongue is still stuck to the pole.

Actually at 40 years old I am more like the Dad in the movie waiting on the leg lamp. "Fra...GEEE. Laay! Must be Italian." My woman would be the typical wife that would knock over the leg lamp.

#1157 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

My tongue is still stuck to the pole.

If I didn't know the reference I'd be worried.

#1158 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

My woman would be the typical wife that would knock over the leg lamp.

It's a major award!

#1159 10 years ago

"SOAP POISONING!!"

NOoooooooo!!!

#1160 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Christmas comes early

screw Christmas Hanukkah starts on Thanksgiving. Ill buy myself a machine each night i think!!

--Jeff

#1161 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

If I didn't know the reference I'd be worried.

Lmao
Lucky^^ i wasnt drinking something or it would have flew out my nose.

#1162 10 years ago

Well I guess I can join the club now. It is very dirty with some planking, but I always love a challenge. The backbox lights up but it won't currently start a game. I have a lot to learn but it is fun to be part of the EM club now

WP_001239.jpgWP_001239.jpg WP_001243.jpgWP_001243.jpg WP_001244.jpgWP_001244.jpg
#1163 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Well I guess I can join the club now. It is very dirty with some planking, but I always love a challenge. The backbox lights up but it won't currently start a game. I have a lot to learn but it is fun to be part of the EM club now

Congrats and welcome to the EM train ride... All aboard!

#1164 10 years ago

Welcome to the club, Gov!

#1165 10 years ago

Gov that is a great title and tons of fun! You couldn't have picked a better title to start an EM collection with. The best part is...it's a 2 player! Easy to work on. I look forward to the thread you start with people helping you with any troubles. It is always nice to get someone converted over to buying EMs.

#1166 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I look forward to the thread you start with people helping you with any troubles. It is always nice to get someone converted over to buying EMs.

Oh you can believe that I will be asking for a lot of help The good news is that it seems like it 'wants' to work right now as I can hit the vari-target while it is in 'attract mode' and a bunch of stuff starts to clicking and a bunch of the relays fire, so there is power to most things. I am sure it isn't super simple, but at least it doesn't something

#1167 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

Oh you can believe that I will be asking for a lot of help

If you have a schematic great if not i would order one.

#1168 10 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

If you have a schematic great if not i would order one.

Yup, getting ready to order one from Marco.

#1169 10 years ago

Get the following from Steve at PBR right away
On this page...
http://www.pbresource.com/tools.html

order a flexstone the one that is 1.66 get a couple of them.
Get the metal contact file ( or buy the the small file from an autoparts store for 5 bucks. Or you can get a pack of them at Home Depot for 10 bucks)
Rubber Light bulb remover (save your hands or you could just use the rubber tip of the shooter. (trick I learned))
Light socket cleaning stick is a must for those flakey / crusty bulb sockets that flicker.
L-contact adjuster. A MUST! get 2 or 3 of them because the break easy. You will be using this the most of all the tools.

#1170 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

L-contact adjuster. A MUST! get 2 or 3 of them because the break easy.

And that ain't all!

#1171 10 years ago

EMs are addictive once you have one that works well and plays well.

#1172 10 years ago

I took some better pictures of my Abra Ca Dabra tonight with a nicer camera. I felt the need to share.
Zoom in on them and you can really see the detail.

DSCN0867.JPGDSCN0867.JPG
DSCN0866.JPGDSCN0866.JPG
DSCN0864.JPGDSCN0864.JPG
DSCN0868.JPGDSCN0868.JPG

#1173 10 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

WP_001239.jpg 464 KB

WP_001243.jpg 527 KB

WP_001244.jpg 580 KB

welcome aboard mate... our little corner of pinside is a friendly place...

Quoted from o-din:

And that ain't all!

paint it yet?

#1174 10 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

screw Christmas Hanukkah starts on Thanksgiving. Ill buy myself a machine each night i think!!
--Jeff

hmmm... i think i shall declare myself to be an honorary jewish person this year...

#1175 10 years ago

Well, some good news. I was looking at that picture I posted above and noticed that 'tilt' was lit up on the backglass. I figured that had something to do with the playfield lights not being on. I called my dad this morning (the pin is at his house for the time being) and he poked at the tilt relay and sure enough it clicked off and the playfield lights came on. A game still would not start, so he proceeded to poke the start relay and a game started. He said everything appears to score and work, even the vari-target. So that is good news that it looks like it needs a good cleaning all around

#1176 10 years ago

Rat, that playfield looks amazing! THe colors are so bright and I cant see any swirl marks. Very nice.

Did you do any cleanup or is this how you got it?

#1177 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

hmmm... i think i shall declare myself to be an honorary jewish person this year...

Just stay away from the middle east!

#1178 10 years ago

Abra Ca Dabra IMO has the best pf art that matched the pf layout in the 3" flipper era.
it was a very under rated game until just this year.

#1179 10 years ago

Haven't found it yet. And I am not at the moment ready for my next conversation with Mr. Young.

#1180 10 years ago

I like the contact adjuster that pinballlife.com sells. It has a 90 degree adjuster on one end and a 45 degree adjuster on the other end. I have yet to find a switch I cant get at!

They don't beep or anything, so you will still be able to lose it just as easily. BUT! You won't have to call Steve and explain why you need to order more.

#1181 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Rat, that playfield looks amazing! THe colors are so bright and I cant see any swirl marks. Very nice.
Did you do any cleanup or is this how you got it?

I got it this way. There were zero swirl marks. It only has 17,800 plays.

#1182 10 years ago

My new Slick Chick (Thanks Dave!)

DSCN0876.JPGDSCN0876.JPG DSCN0873.JPGDSCN0873.JPG DSCN0877.JPGDSCN0877.JPG DSCN0870.JPGDSCN0870.JPG
#1183 10 years ago

Drool. ^

#1184 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

My new Slick Chick

It does look new! Did you figure out how to make it work?

#1185 10 years ago

Yup everything is working with the exception of one socket on one of the 1 point roll over buttons. I will figure it out today. I am having too much fun playing it right now.

#1186 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Yup everything is working with the exception of one socket on one of the 1 point roll over buttons. I will figure it out today. I am having too much fun playing it right now.

Glad you are having fun. I know how you feel!

Stuff yet to be fixed, but it doesn't really matter right now.

#1187 10 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

My new Slick Chick (Thanks Dave!)

DSCN0876.JPG 3 MB

DSCN0873.JPG 3 MB

DSCN0877.JPG 3 MB

DSCN0870.JPG 3 MB

Nice pick up! Jealous

#1188 10 years ago

some of my Spanish EM collection

010-212.JPG010-212.JPG
#1189 10 years ago

Bonita colección que tiene allí.
Tengo un Marte Trek también.

#1190 10 years ago
Quoted from Mike_Page:

some of my Spanish EM collection

010-212.JPG 4 MB

What a great Sonic Collection. Which are your favorites?

#1191 10 years ago

Thanks to dirtflipper for the Slick Chick tip! Plus an extra playfield to boot.

Slick Chick 004.jpgSlick Chick 004.jpg
#1192 10 years ago

nice grab dave. how is the playfields around the pops? that is the most worn spots on these.

#1193 10 years ago

Awesome to finally find that Slick Chick Dave. And having an extra playfield is extra nice. Congrats!

Thanks to DirtFlipper and LeckMeck. They were on a 3 state tour yesterday. I now have a Drop-A-Card and Royal Guard projects to play around with. Dirt helped coordinate the sale and delivery from Mn.

#1194 10 years ago

Pretty cool! Nice collection hiding behind the Slick Chick too!

#1195 10 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

nice grab dave. how is the playfields around the pops? that is the most worn spots on these.

The playfields look pretty good to me between the pops. The playfield with the best parts on the back with no rust or whitish residue/corrosion has contact paper under all but the outer 4 pops. It also has a small hole drilled between the flippers like someone had a post there at one time. The other playfield is actually better all around with neither of those two problems (no contact paper - no hole drilled in pf) but the parts on the back are pretty bad coated with a whitish residue and rust present pretty bad - I wouldn't attempt to use the parts - electrically speaking. So, 2 choices here: a - plug the hole at the bottom of the playfield and match the best I can - remove the contact paper under the pops and repair the best I can, or plan b - swap playfield parts from one playfield to another (which sounds like a big undertaking to me but may be the better choice).

#1196 10 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Awesome to finally find that Slick Chick Dave. And having an extra playfield is extra nice. Congrats!
Thanks to DirtFlipper and LeckMeck. They were on a 3 state tour yesterday. I now have a Drop-A-Card and Royal Guard projects to play around with. Dirt helped coordinate the sale and delivery from Mn.

Thanks Alex. And, congrats too on the Drop a Card and Royal Guard - very good games too. With the cold weather coming up this winter, you're set!

#1197 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Pretty cool! Nice collection hiding behind the Slick Chick too!

Thanks pafasa

In order clockwise against the wall and then turning to the right:

'66 Williams Pitch and Bat
The rest all Gottliebs
Bank a Ball
Buckaroo
Kings and Queens
King of Diamonds
Drop a Card
Atlantis
El Dorado #1 sample
Jacks Open
Centigrade 37
Abra Ca Dabra (coming this winter)
Slick Chick

In storage needs repair with no place to put them without taking one of the above games out:

Fast Draw
Dimension
Snow Derby
Flying Carpet

I need a new building!

#1198 10 years ago

now all you need is a north star and we will have a collection almost the same

#1199 10 years ago

I just updated the thread I started last month titled "emwishlist........". I took two games off and added North Star last night - haha

All you need is a Flying Carpet! I'm looking into my crystal ball and I see three of them coming up for sale within three hours of you in 2014

#1200 10 years ago

Hoov swap the parts on the bottom of the playfield. Don't deal witht he drilled hold and contact paper. It will be more difficult but more rewarding in the end. Oh and congratulations on the score.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Salem, OR
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Machine - For Sale
Alpine, CALIFORNIA
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 24 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.