20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 275.
#11101 5 years ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

Not mine, but saw and played it today at CAEX in San Jose.
Bally Six Sticks in primo condition played very well also.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Pretty awesome, first time I have seen one "in the field" so to speak.

#11102 5 years ago

One of our lovely staff poses with the machine which currently is hanging out in our physical therapy dept.

2018-08-02 13.41.01 (resized).jpg2018-08-02 13.41.01 (resized).jpg
#11103 5 years ago

Got 2 new ones yesterday!

Gottlieb Target Pool and a Chicago Coin Dolphin.

IMG_3164 (resized).jpgIMG_3164 (resized).jpg

IMG_3170 (resized).jpgIMG_3170 (resized).jpgimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpeg
1 week later
#11104 5 years ago

Just added a pioneer to the collection.
image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#11105 5 years ago

first time i have seen cig holder
located on lockdown bar front and center

#11106 5 years ago

No, no, no. No leds on an em. Nope.

#11107 5 years ago
Quoted from D-Gottlieb:

No, no, no. No leds on an em. Nope.

Yeah, they look like ass.

#11108 5 years ago

On the plus side, if you have a game with broken/missing/incorrect plastics, nobody can tell

#11109 5 years ago

My first EM. Picked up the machine late last week.....then the backglass was found and brought over yesterday It's got a few bugs to work out, but I'm excited to have an EM in the location
Little Chief_Williams 1975 (resized).jpgLittle Chief_Williams 1975 (resized).jpg

#11110 5 years ago

Had shipped to me from a Pinsider in Connecticut. Disappointed in the shitty amateurish cabinet paint job (not disclosed it turned into a wrinkle finish). Some day I'll redo it. Removed 7 purple LED's and fixed several operational problems. Cleaned and waxed the play field. Looks and plays great (except for the cabinet paint).

IMG_8435 (resized).jpgIMG_8435 (resized).jpgIMG_8436 (resized).jpgIMG_8436 (resized).jpgIMG_8437 (resized).jpgIMG_8437 (resized).jpg
#11111 5 years ago

Then yesterday picked up a project from a great local Pinsider. Playfield will clean up nicely. The cabinet, well, see for yourself. I'll be repainting it back to factory. Also has a few missing parts I'll be hunting down. Nice backglass.

IMG_8406 (resized).jpgIMG_8406 (resized).jpgIMG_8407 (resized).jpgIMG_8407 (resized).jpgIMG_8409 (resized).jpgIMG_8409 (resized).jpgIMG_8410 (resized).jpgIMG_8410 (resized).jpgIMG_8411 (resized).jpgIMG_8411 (resized).jpg

#11112 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Disappointed in the shitty amateurish cabinet paint job (not disclosed it turned into a wrinkle finish)

ouch!

#11113 5 years ago

I need instruction cards. I have the actual instruction card but it has some slight stains on it, I think I need the pricing card. If you have seen my repair thread I bought this non working and within a couple days shes playing great

20180805_221600 (resized).jpg20180805_221600 (resized).jpg20180809_151556 (resized).jpg20180809_151556 (resized).jpg
#11114 5 years ago
Quoted from JethroP:

Had shipped to me from a Pinsider in Connecticut. Disappointed in the shitty amateurish cabinet paint job (not disclosed it turned into a wrinkle finish). Some day I'll redo it. Removed 7 purple LED's and fixed several operational problems. Cleaned and waxed the play field. Looks and plays great (except for the cabinet paint).
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Need a Card whiz next to those two

#11115 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Need a Card whiz next to those two

Actually I'm looking for Abra Ca Dabra next to them, but Card Whiz would do as well.

#11116 5 years ago

They’re stacking up!
Which one would you rehab 1st?
I can tell ya which one I’m not interested in doing...

2F056BA4-ADC0-4A40-A479-FB42CEAD8318 (resized).jpeg2F056BA4-ADC0-4A40-A479-FB42CEAD8318 (resized).jpeg4935A479-EBD8-45EB-9DAF-BA6D1B2A628F (resized).jpeg4935A479-EBD8-45EB-9DAF-BA6D1B2A628F (resized).jpeg
#11117 5 years ago

I would the Williams Line Drive pitch and bat first.

#11118 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

As always, right on the money Vic

#11119 5 years ago

I now understand your EM guys addiction..they are frikkin great! So cool a local pinhead brought this out for our next tourney! Plays so good!!

IMG-20180815-WA0000 (resized).jpgIMG-20180815-WA0000 (resized).jpg
#11120 5 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

I had a beautiful original low played Williams Upper Deck and played many other pitch and bats, but Line Drive is on the top of my list. It's for sure a game I regret selling. It has real good bat power and plays much faster than any other EM pitch and bat.

Here are pictures of one I had restored over 20 years ago and put at least 100 hours into. The game had all the male and female connectors cut from a home owner that didn't know how to disconnect the head from the lower cabinet. Once I soldered back all the wires nothing worked right and took me some time to get it to work 100%. I painted the cabinet because it was trashed and did it in the black, red and blue colors to make it look different than the original colors and thought it would stand out in my line up. I also added the artwork inside the playfield side walls and used an auto tape pin striped to bring back the baseball diamond and bases, which were worn out.

NEW PIC'S 001 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 001 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 002 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 002 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 003 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 003 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 004 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 004 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 008 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 008 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 015 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 015 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 019 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 019 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 049 (resized).jpgNEW PIC'S 049 (resized).jpgdia jack 004 (resized).jpgdia jack 004 (resized).jpg
#11121 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

I now understand your EM guys addiction..they are frikkin great! So cool a local pinhead brought this out for our next tourney! Plays so good!!
[quoted image]

While Golden Bells isn't the most manly pinball theme, it is an excellent player.

#11122 5 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

[quoted image]

Golden Bells. I bet it plays fast and snappy with those 50 volt coils.

#11123 5 years ago

Damn Vic_Camp I would love to play some of those games in your collection.

I want more em's now. I honestly been playing my full house more than I thought I would.

#11124 5 years ago
Quoted from thestreetzking:

I want more em's now. I honestly been playing my full house more than I thought I would.

Brought you over to EMside, we did, ummm! (Yoda voice).
The lure of, "Oh! this Game looks Easy".
Many EM pins have that, "I almost got it! Got to push the Replay Again Button One More Time", kind of feel. Although trying to roll the game, with a game that doesn't have an 'Extra Ball Feature', can be almost impossible. 2000 points would be a cause to yell out, jump a bit, and then post it on Pinsides Score section.

#11125 5 years ago

I have the AAB version Top Hand and have been thinking of getting a new glass and going through it,
but why I'm mostly posting is back in the mid 80s, I remember spending a few weeks in Dover Plains and remember
this huge massive vintage looking building outside of town. That would be going back toward Albany way..
I still have a couple pics of it on slides. It had to of been something very special back in it's day..

#11126 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I have the AAB version Top Hand and have been thinking of getting a new glass and going through it,
but why I'm mostly posting is back in the mid 80s, I remember spending a few weeks in Dover Plains and remember
this huge massive vintage looking building outside of town. That would be going back toward Albany way..
I still have a couple pics of it on slides. It had to of been something very special back in it's day..

Dover Plains? That's not terribly far from me, and really is nowhere near Albany!

#11127 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Dover Plains? That's not terribly far from me, and really is nowhere near Albany!

I had a few weeks of work to do in Dover Plains. Every couple of weeks I would drive back
home to Newark which was Albany way, but 3 hours further West. A few miles outside of
D.P. going in that direction was this huge (not Castle) but something large and every time
I had to take a look. The last and final time going back home (the way as if you were traveling
to Albany), I drove in and took a final close up look. To me it was impressive looking. Albany was
probably a couple hours further, but that's the side of town that this building was on. As if one was
traveling to go to Albany..

#11128 5 years ago

Damn Vic_camp I would love to play some of those games in your collection.

PM me and i will put you on my guest list for the next pinball gathering. Your less than two hours away.
Glad to hear your playing the Full House. Williams made some great games in the 1960's. Full House was one of them.

#11129 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I had a few weeks of work to do in Dover Plains. Every couple of weeks I would drive back
home to Newark which was Albany way, but 3 hours further West. A few miles outside of
D.P. going in that direction was this huge (not Castle) but something large and every time
I had to take a look. The last and final time going back home (the way as if you were traveling
to Albany), I drove in and took a final close up look. To me it was impressive looking. Albany was
probably a couple hours further, but that's the side of town that this building was on. As if one was
traveling to go to Albany..

rt 22 is an hour long straight drive which takes you towards albany, im sure the building you are talking about is on there. Unless your talking about the old insane asylum next to the harlem valley train station. I havent lived here for more than a few years but im from the area. The old asylum is now some college center, they are redoing it piece by piece.

Quoted from Vic_Camp:

PM me and i will put you on my guest list for the next pinball gathering. Your less than two hours away.
Glad to hear your playing the Full House. Williams made some great games in the 1960's. Full House was one of them.

Sounds good to me, I saw the distance wasnt bad which is why I said something! haha

There are a few em's close to me for sale but some are priced a little high for non working conditions. Im still on the look out!

#11130 5 years ago

Unless your talking about the old insane asylum next to the harlem valley train station.

I don't remember the train station, but I bet it was the asylum. It doesn't show it all, but this is the building..

There are a few em's close to me for sale but some are priced a little high for non working conditions.

What's the titles of those games?
P.S. The next pic I post here will be of an EM Pin. Sorry for the derailment..

IMG_1336 (resized).JPGIMG_1336 (resized).JPG
#11131 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I don't remember the train station, but I bet it was the asylum. It doesn't show it all, but this is the building..

What's the titles of those games?
P.S. The next pic I post here will be of an EM Pin. Sorry for the derailment..
[quoted image]

Look up the millbrook girls school bennett. I think thats what your pic is, that place is still standing but barely and creepy as hell

Heres whats local to me

*600$ spin wheel (works)
$900 top card (I guess works?)
$800 Olympic hockey (works)
$600 Bronco (does not work)
$2000 Bank Shot (works?)
$400 Gay 90s (works)

#11132 5 years ago

Yea, the slides are clear, but my digital camera's been automatically focusing in and out,
but I'm sure that is the building. Looks much worse than what I remember..
I'd also wait for other pins to pop up to buy..

#11133 5 years ago

Look up the millbrook girls school bennett. I think thats what your pic is, that place is still standing but barely and creepy as hell

I'm just down the road from you. Yeah, that place is odd! I love driving past it though.

I'm a fan of the industrial building across the street too. If I had money I'd switch that up into a sweet condo like the Port Chester Lifesaver Factory.

#11134 5 years ago

So, bought my first EM today, Pin Up. Cleaned her up quickly and played a game. Pretty fun! I'm looking forward to giving it a solid once over and maybe some paint touch up.

Here she is before any cleaning.
20180816_142446 (resized).jpg20180816_142446 (resized).jpg

#11135 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

I'm just down the road from you.

When we hanging out

ill bring the beer

#11136 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

So, bought my first EM today, Pin Up. Cleaned her up quickly and played a game. Pretty fun! I'm looking forward to giving it a solid once over and maybe some paint touch up.
Here she is before any cleaning.
[quoted image]

Damn! Where did you find it? I've been looking for a "Pin-Up" for a friend, and I'm in your area. In fact, I know someone in Brewster who owns one, but be doesn't want to sell it.

#11137 5 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Damn! Where did you find it? I've been looking for a "Pin-Up" for a friend, and I'm in your area. In fact, I know someone in Brewster who owns one, but be doesn't want to sell it.

Saw a CL ad with one blurry picture and decided "What the hell?" and just decided to go and buy it. Total impulse!

I spent a little time yesterday just basic cleaning and then ran a game to see if she played. Looks like things are working pretty well. It's my garage project at the moment.

After I've had my fun I'll contact you if you'd like. Just send me a PM so I can keep you in my "contacts" for when that happens.

If this goes well my next project will be a bowler.

#11138 5 years ago

I really want a bingo machine, I feel like they really have the "one more game" aspect.

#11139 5 years ago

I really want a bingo machine, I feel like they really have the "one more game" aspect.

A while back, I helped Vic Camp sell off several bingos that a widow had in her basement. I think we moved them all.
They're around, but not many in NY.
Vic could probably find you one, and recommend a good one.

#11140 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Yea, the slides are clear, but my digital camera's been automatically focusing in and out,
but I'm sure that is the building. Looks much worse than what I remember..
I'd also wait for other pins to pop up to buy..

Damn. From that photo, I thought maybe you were in Dover Plains, Greece!

#11141 5 years ago

I have six Bally bingos you can play and learn about when you come visit my collection.
Silver Sails, Gay Time, New Continental Golden, Coney Island, Lite a Line and Dixieland.

Go here to this post below to view.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/show-us-your-bingo-pinball-machines

#11143 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Here's a kingpin Joe
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Probably sold, good deal

Vic thats awesome, they look fun, I watched a video about the Bally Bikini, lots of stuff I didn't know about, all the features

#11144 5 years ago
Quoted from DropTarget:

Here's a kingpin Joe
philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Ooh, goodie! Did you ever sell your Gottlieb one?

#11145 5 years ago

I need instruction cards. I have the actual instruction card but it has some slight stains on it, I think I need the pricing card. If you have seen my repair thread I bought this non working and within a couple days shes playing great

I've got a nice set on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl.
Look in the Williams section.
Check if your card is in the file.

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

#11146 5 years ago
Quoted from Inkochnito:

I've got a nice set on my website http://www.inkochnito.nl.
Look in the Williams section.
Check if your card is in the file.
Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

I see you have WMS Trade Winds as well. Any chance you have one for a 3 ball game as all I see is 5 ball?

#11147 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I see you have WMS Trade Winds as well. Any chance you have one for a 3 ball game as all I see is 5 ball?

I don't see any number of ball mentioned on the instruction cards.
If you mean the smaller balls per game card, there are more cards in the ASC cards file.
http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/Williams/Williams_ASC_Balls_per_Game_cards.zip

Peter
www.inkochnito.nl

#11148 5 years ago

Well hello everybody Im new to the site and here are my EM machines

15346393810011062626994 (resized).jpg15346393810011062626994 (resized).jpg1534639433890876886387 (resized).jpg1534639433890876886387 (resized).jpg
#11149 5 years ago
Quoted from Freezebox:

Well hello everybody Im new to the site and here are my EM machines

Nice. I'm tracking down a shuffle bowler next!

#11150 5 years ago

I got 2nd place EM class at 2018 rocky mountain pinball showdown

nightrider2ndplac (resized).jpgnightrider2ndplac (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shaker Heights, OH
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 9,800.00
Pinball Machine
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 65.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Yucca Valley, CA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 395.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 16.95
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/223?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.