IMG_9534.jpg
IMG_9537.jpg
IMG_9536.jpg
20240112_224157 (resized).jpg
20230522_161842 (resized).jpg
20230522_161836 (resized).jpg
20230522_154448 (resized).jpg
20230522_154506 (resized).jpg

There are 13,743 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 275.
#8751 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

A $500 pin that needs a $200 shop job (labor value) and $100 in parts is now worth $800. And, that's not even considering a new back glass if needed/available. That guy is fishing with that price imo.

No...... its not. You cant add labor to the value of a pinball game. A game with a value of $700 is still $700 even after someone spent time tinkering with it.

#8752 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

I'm looking to get into a few EM games. Never worked on one. I found an average Ships Ahoy needing rubbers and TLC. What do you think for a price? They are asking $1000, I'm thinking $500. Input?

My price is for an average one as you had stated.

Sometimes guys will buy their 1st pin already shopped/working from someone in the hobby to get their feet wet - so they can enjoy it. You can get a little frustrated working on your 1st pin.

#8753 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinplayer1967:

No...... its not. You cant add labor to the value of a pinball game. A game with a value of $700 is still $700 even after someone spent time tinkering with it.

If I buy a pin for $500 and put 40 hrs. Into a shop job (average) I charge $700 for the pin if I sell. If you sell it to the next guy for $500 he doesn't have to spend 40 hrs on it. Time = money.

#8754 6 years ago

Oohlou, Just got a message saying the same. Said I should see the value in it rather than a bottom line and hopes it doesn't sell. Doesn't look like he's going to budge so I'll just move on but thanks again

#8755 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

If I buy a pin for $500 and put 40 hrs. Into a shop job (average) I charge $700 for the pin if I sell. If you sell it to the next guy for $500 he doesn't have to spend 40 hrs on it. Time = money.

Have to sell outside of Pinside & fixers like us to get anything for work done.

#8756 6 years ago

Disagree, but it depends upon whether you can talk someone into giving their work away and what exactly was done.

If I rebuild a game to my standards, it's going to double in price, at minimum.

#8757 6 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Have to sell outside of Pinside & fixers like us to get anything for work done.

I make sure I buy low enough to justify the shop expense. If a game is worth $700 in the price guide that's for the price of a game that's in very good condition working. Deduct $200 for 40 hours of labor to bring it up to those standards = $500 project.

I will pay $200 more for a shopped game from a Pinsider than a project - and I have.

#8758 6 years ago

Are you saying a Jacks Open that underwent an 80-hour restoration is worth the same as a non-working bard find? There's not a fixed, inflexible value for EMs. Values for these games are fluid, going up or down by hundreds of dollars due to a myriad of factors. Labor and restoration work are one of them, and they increase value.

#8759 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Oohlou, Just got a message saying the same. Said I should see the value in it rather than a bottom line and hopes it doesn't sell. Doesn't look like he's going to budge so I'll just move on but thanks again

That must be why his original price went up doesn't really want to sell it but would if he gets his asking price. Hay its worth what someone will pay so you never know someone may just give him his asking price.

#8760 6 years ago

Let me put it to you like this
When boilerman does a game, restores a cabinet restencils it, goes and through it the way he does...take a king and diamonds for example, a popular title or even an Abra CA dabra or whatever the case may be, even if he stole that game for two hundred bucks !!!!
(What difference does it make. He deserves to be paid for that time. That time and effort isn't free !!!! )
and restores it...and then went to sell it for what it's worth in restored condition then that's what it's worth...I do agree if if you buy a $500 pin for a thousand bucks and put three or four hundred dollars in parts in it and a ton of hours yeah, you won't get your money back.... but let's be realistic time and effort is worth something.... especially for those that don't have the time to or the knowledge to do it themselves... if you want the title and it's in the condition you want somebody shouldn't have to sell it to you for what they paid for it after doing all the heavy lifting..... I don't care if somebody gets a pin for free, if I want that title and it's I the condition I want and it's worth it then I'll pay for it....and won't think twice...funny how some people are always worried about what somebody paid, and what they're selling it to you for, thats the dumbest thing I've ever heard .... it makes no difference...Just saying !

#8761 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I make sure I buy low enough to justify the shop expense. If a game is worth $700 in the price guide that's for the price of a game that's in very good condition working. Deduct $200 for 40 hours of labor to bring it up to those standards = $500 project.
I will pay $200 more for a shopped game from a Pinsider than a project - and I have.

X2 I don't mind paying a little more for one that needs absolutely nothing and I can just play! The machine this guy is selling needs some TLC, rubbers etc. and from my research and your comments a shopped Ships Ahoy is $700 Max and he admits it needs rubbers and TLC. He just doesn't want to sell. Heck, I would hold out all day to get $9K for my WoZRR as I like the machine that well. I'm just wanting to dip my toes into the EM market. Always at the right price so I don't get burnt if/when I need to sell. I may however get burnt on what I recently paid for an AC/DC. :oops:I played my first EM last week and was really interested. Much slower paced and "old school". I've been told I am an analog guy in a digital world..

#8762 6 years ago

And by the way all Ship Ahoy's aren't worth 4 or 500 bucks...
I think it a super nice Ship Ahoy can be worth a thousand bucks all day long if you like the game ! And it's spankin nice ...

condition is King
As somebody stated above condition condition condition..... period period period

#8763 6 years ago

The days of buying Cherry games for three or four hundred dollars all shopped and done on a routine basis are so over....
And make no mistake it's gonna get worse.....

#8764 6 years ago

And while I'm on the computer @RAT_TAGMAGO
WTF. tell us already !!!!!
you're killing me!!!!!
you obviously already paid for it so I don't see why it wouldn't be coming to your house...they can't steal your money. Unless you mailed them an envelope full of CASH !!!!
tell us already... tell us already....tell us already !!!!!

#8765 6 years ago

Ok, guy came back to me and price isn't Negotiable. He knows what it's worth, and I'm moving on.. thanks you

#8766 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Ok, guy came back to me and price isn't Negotiable. He knows what it's worth, and I'm moving on.. thanks you

BTW My rant wasn't meant for anyone in particular.
Just an EM Rant.

#8767 6 years ago

Machines must be plentiful up north.I could not agree with Gerry more.that big shot I just showed .I bought that for a hundred bucks on Craigslist in pieces.had to drive from st.Louis area all the way to Indy to get it.after I put my money in it.which to be honest,about five bills,I can't and won't sell for less than I got into it.labor included.that's why I built my games for the long haul.the pickings are getting slimmer out there.better be glad you can still find a game you like ,for a decent price.in a couple of years I don't think you may be that lucky.I know in this area they are already getting slim.bunch of junk for high price.that kings ,card cabinet is gorgeous. You want to sell that game minus labor,I have a full time job for you.ha ha.just kidding ,but it makes you think.can you sell yours minus labor.I'll light a match to mine first.

#8768 6 years ago
Quoted from pinballbrian:

but it makes you think.can you sell yours minus labor.I'll light a match to mine first.

I get where you're coming from in the rest, but I'd rather have a couple hundred bucks from an unfortunate sale then a game burnt into ashes, but that's just me...

$400-$500 and no game > $0 and no game, regardless of the title/hours spent/value of the game!

#8769 6 years ago

That's what I like about this forum,we can see what's going on in other parts of country,and agree to disagree some times,thanks for your two cents worth.like to hear from others in other parts of country,as far as there pickings are concerned. Again thanks otaku for your take on it.anyone else ,say in Texas or Oregon.what's it looking like there.please let us all know.

#8770 6 years ago

anyone else ,say in Texas or Oregon.what's it looking like there.please let us all know.

There is a likely a rise in pins on the Dallas CL staying longer with NicoVolta (from Texas) gone out on vacation traveling around the continent fixing pins for others. Could be missin' all those good deals back home! (Yes, I know, it's much more worth it to do that though!)

#8771 6 years ago

I closed all of my Craigslist tabs for the tour... hard to do, man. Hard to do.

#8772 6 years ago

I hear ya Volta.and good luck on tour.will you be able to give a review of tour when you return.would love to know what's happening in other areas,as far as supply and demand.anything exciting .any info appreciated. Thanks.

#8773 6 years ago

Still looking. What price would you put on a fully functional MASQUERADE with no back glass? Can you even get back glass for it? Cabinet looks a little rough but playfield looks good from the pics.

#8774 6 years ago

Be fore I would decide anything.what is your goal,full resto or decent basement banger.I know bgresto may have back glass on file .prices are $260-$300 last time I priced two of them .and we know part houses are not giving parts away. Figure about $400- 600 worth of parts,paint ect.at least that's what I'm averaging a machine lately in expenses.go from there.

#8775 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

Still looking. What price would you put on a fully functional MASQUERADE with no back glass? Can you even get back glass for it? Cabinet looks a little rough but playfield looks good from the pics.

From reading previous posts, and looking at your collection...it seems that you don't mind paying more for a complete, shopped, turnkey game.
I'd find a title you REALLY want (look at YouTube play, read reviews etc) then seek it out. You may need to pay shipping, but you'll get exactly what you want. A game that isn't 'fresh' may not play as snappy as you'd hope. Then you'll be sticking time and money into it possibly. By that time you may find a better player available and you'll sell at a loss. No big deal though, hobbies cost money. Just my 2 cents.

#8776 6 years ago
Quoted from Spg101:

I'm wondering if someone on Pinside that lives in Texas could hook you up with a decent game.........

#8777 6 years ago

I don't like "Experts" setting the price. I don't like haggling low-ballers/ re-sellers. Price Guides either.
I would rather sale a machine to a novice who is excited about it,glad to get it,appreciate the work put into it.
The former wish to put EM prices in a box, one price for original/as-found, another for good working condition with nice cosmetics.
Then there is another crowd jamming E-Bay with inflated, sometimes ludicrous prices. Start an Auction at 1 dollar and let it run and the Sale will be a decent indicator of real value.
The "Flipping" thing with a cheap supply of EM's readily available is being controlled by the Warehouse/Operator and large Collector/hoarder. The illusion of rarity is propagated regularly in ads and comments. Fact is there is a LOT of this stuff out there in various states of repair,piled up.
The price is what it is, politely ask what the out the door cash price is and move on if you don't want it.

#8778 6 years ago

It was 1989 when I purchased my first pinball machine, a 1934 Rockola World’s Series to add to some vintage Coke machines. Back then, pinball parts were scarce. If you needed an obscure part, you fabricated it yourself or you did without. By 1998, I added a 1956 Gottlieb Derby Day, 1979 Stern Stars, 1981 Bally Medusa, 1973 Williams Upper Deck, a United shuffle alley and some classic arcade games. Below are some photos of my gameroom, circa 1998 (before digital photography was abundant).

I’ll never forget joining eBay in 1999 and entering a search for “pinball machine” in the field. Doing so would yield a few pages, at best. A seller, who was a stranger to me, was parting out a Rockola World’s Series. I contacted him to ask if he had the upper section of the shooter plate, which was missing from my game. It was a part which was commonly missing. He had the part! I offered to purchase the hard-to-find part. As a fellow prewar pinball enthusiast, he insisted on sending me the part and refused to accept payment. That small act of generosity made an impression upon me. It signaled to me that the passion of those who share this hobby is palpable. Ultimately,
I was able to send him a set of Rockola leg plates, as a token of my appreciation.

I am reminded of this story because so many here are eager to help others in the hobby. For example, a fellow Pinsider (bek1966), took it upon himself to send me several acorn post caps, knowing that I needed them for a restoration. They were sitting in an envelope in my mailbox this evening. Like many pinball enthusiasts, I have other hobbies. However, I know of no other hobby where the participants are so good-natured. This is doubly true of the EM collectors. I wonder if it’s because we’re essentially a bunch of adults, who now actually own the toys we so desired as kids? Whatever the reason, it’s grand.

20150117_211355 (resized).jpg20150117_211355 (resized).jpg

20150117_211323 (resized).jpg20150117_211323 (resized).jpg

20150117_211611 (resized).jpg20150117_211611 (resized).jpg

20150117_211452 (resized).jpg20150117_211452 (resized).jpg

20150117_211635 (resized).jpg20150117_211635 (resized).jpg

20150117_211408 (resized).jpg20150117_211408 (resized).jpg

20150117_211244 (resized).jpg20150117_211244 (resized).jpg

20150117_211521 (resized).jpg20150117_211521 (resized).jpg

#8779 6 years ago

I appreciate the feedback. I was at the pinballmafia's house last week and played 2001 and thought it was great for being such an old game. I got into this only last year due to my 11 year old son. I've finally found something he and I can do together. He doesn't like to fix things but I enjoy "tinkering" and don't mind something that requires a little work.

I laid out big bucks for my last two and the EMs seem to be a nice bang for the buck. Heck I'll lose more when I go to sell WoZ than most EMs cost. Just looking for something fun my son and I can play and I get to "tinker" a little bit in my spare time, of which there is not much. Nothing makes you feel better than being able to fix it yourself.

#8780 6 years ago

Be fore I would decide anything.what is your goal,full resto or decent basement banger.I know bgresto may have back glass on file .prices are $260-$300 last time I priced two of them .and we know part houses are not giving parts away. Figure about $400- 600 worth of parts,paint ect.at least that's what I'm averaging a machine lately in expenses.go from there.

Quoted from Spg101:

I appreciate the feedback. I was at the pinballmafia's house last week and played 2001 and thought it was great for being such an old game. I got into this only last year due to my 11 year old son. I've finally found something he and I can do together. He doesn't like to fix things but I enjoy "tinkering" and don't mind something that requires a little work.
I laid out big bucks for my last two and the EMs seem to be a nice bang for the buck. Heck I'll lose more when I go to sell WoZ than most EMs cost. Just looking for something fun my son and I can play and I get to "tinker" a little bit in my spare time, of which there is not much. Nothing makes you feel better than being able to fix it yourself.

Not sure about "tinker" games but pinhead52 is a good guy in Texas and always seems to have something nice for sale, not sure how close/far he is from you. If you're looking for projects though he may not be your guy, but last I checked he still had a couple games for sale.

#8781 6 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

It was 1989 when I purchased my first pinball machine, a 1934 Rockola World’s Series to add to some vintage Coke machines. Back then, pinball parts were scarce. If you needed an obscure part, you fabricated it yourself or you did without. By 1998, I added a 1956 Gottlieb Derby Day, 1979 Stern Stars, 1981 Bally Medusa, 1973 Williams Upper Deck, a United shuffle alley and some classic arcade games. Below are some photos of my gameroom, circa 1998 (before digital photography was abundant).
I’ll never forget joining eBay in 1999 and entering a search for “pinball machine” in the field. Doing so would yield a few pages, at best. A seller, who was a stranger to me, was parting out a Rockola World’s Series. I contacted him to ask if he had the upper section of the shooter plate, which was missing from my game. It was a part which was commonly missing. He had the part! I offered to purchase the hard-to-find part. As a fellow prewar pinball enthusiast, he insisted on sending me the part and refused to accept payment. That small act of generosity made an impression upon me. It signaled to me that the passion of those who share this hobby is palpable. Ultimately,
I was able to send him a set of Rockola leg plates, as a token of my appreciation.
I am reminded of this story because so many here are eager to help others in the hobby. For example, a fellow Pinsider (bek1966), took it upon himself to send me several acorn post caps, knowing that I needed them for a restoration. They were sitting in an envelope in my mailbox this evening. Like many pinball enthusiasts, I have other hobbies. However, I know of no other hobby where the participants are so good-natured. This is doubly true of the EM collectors. I wonder if it’s because we’re essentially a bunch of adults, who now actually own the toys we so desired as kids? Whatever the reason, it’s grand.

Great post and I agree. There are many great generous people in this hobby, and that's not even talking about the great friends you make who are almost doubly willing to help out. There are always a few bad eggs in any hobby but this one definitely has a LOT more good guys than bad guys. That's why I love shows too because you're just surrounded by people who have the same love for the same things you do. Can't wait for Pinfest!

Great pictures of your 1998 gameroom, seems to look a lot different than it does now. (I was 0. ) Still have any of those games in your current gameroom?

#8782 6 years ago

The other day I drove down to Magnolia, Delaware (about 2 and a half hours) to @djreddog's party to try out his new Aerosmith machine (LOVED it! Definitely my favorite of the newer Sterns) but also fix his Conquest 200 EM pinball machine as he really wanted it in the tournament for Pinfest. This is a neat Playmatic machine from Spain that uses the wedgehead cosmetic design but uses a mix of Bally and Williams parts inside. Williams coin door. Bottom board is white painted with all of the relay names and IDs and adjustments painted on the wood and the bottom of the playfield.

I installed a new jones plug for him as well as spending a few hours rebuilding some switch stacks. Let me tell you, while a lot of the insides of the game look nice their center target design was beyond HORRID... I have a secret plan up my sleeve to rebuild the design Friday morning at Pinfest. Will be bulletproof. I'll likely post some form of an update when I do that and then I'll explain why I felt the design is beyond awful.

I fixed the game in between party festivities and game tournaments, then at the end we played Aerosmith until I finally got in the car at 3:21 AM. (What a great host, he wanted to keep going just as I did!) Got home around 6 AM then went to bed! What a great day.

227a00812146e698f1bf0bfd95ecfc4706af4b69.jpeg (resized).jpg227a00812146e698f1bf0bfd95ecfc4706af4b69.jpeg (resized).jpg
b750e04fd8ab7aeade0d5524eee509e5f9b71cc3.jpeg (resized).jpgb750e04fd8ab7aeade0d5524eee509e5f9b71cc3.jpeg (resized).jpg

#8783 6 years ago

I got a gtb home run, had a friend refurbish with parts and labor of about $500 + $600 I paid. Could I sell it for $1100? Maybe. I will play it for 3-4 years, and if I sell it for $900, I still got my money's worth. Actually playing and enjoying an EM is worth something, right?

#8784 6 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Great pictures of your 1998 gameroom, seems to look a lot different than it does now. (I was 0. ) Still have any of those games in your current gameroom?

That Rockola World's Series (pictured below) is still in the line-up. Back in 1989, she had a place of honor in my loft (light enough to carry up there).

Two of the Coke machines and the Tom's candy machine still adorn my gameroom. All of the video games (the cocktail table game was a Super Zaxxon) have been replaced by seventies vintage Sega and Kasco EM arcade games (and a 2006 Namco Rockin' Bowl-O-Rama).

I wish that I had kept a few other games from that period in my pinball/arcade collecting life. That woodrail Derby Day was near mint and that Medusa was also an exceptionally nice example. Nevertheless, part of the fun is bringing in different games, right?

Image 71 (resized).jpgImage 71 (resized).jpg

#8785 6 years ago

This is coming home to ROOST !

Leaving Sunny FL and coming to Shitty NY LOL

JR1 (resized).jpgJR1 (resized).jpg

JR2 (resized).jpgJR2 (resized).jpg

JR3 (resized).jpgJR3 (resized).jpg

JR5 (resized).jpgJR5 (resized).jpg

#8786 6 years ago

Odin had a Jolly Rodger last time I visited him. I snubbed my nose at it and didn't give it a chance. One of these days I hope to give it a retry and get into it.

#8787 6 years ago

I can't wait to play it.

#8788 6 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Yeah, that is Hollywood Driving Range. I also have Mini Golf which is a 2 player, so probably
like that one better, but HDR I'm thinking you don't see as often. On mine, inside the coin door,
there's a factory sticker (or looks very much to be) that reads the strength of the golfer (as
pitch & bat machines), but no reostat or any wires for it. The golfer does seem to swing too heavy.
The balls travels to fast up the red ramps, thus not hitting its mark squarely. I even took time and
made shorter ramps, but made it just a little better. I plan on splicing in a reostat..
I'd say good move picking one up if reasonable. They're out there, but I don't think I've seen another in person..
If your glass happens to have issues, I had that one made. Came out nice..
High Falls. Must be NYC way. I'm in Newark between Syracuse and Rochester.. (T)

Yes, Adam got the same glass from Shay. Nicely done decal. You can see the artwork is a bit simplified, but none the less vast improvement over the flaked original. I am troubleshooting now and have a couple issues I am stumped on. The motor that raises the ball over runs the limit switch. I have tried to elongate the notch in the cam, but it's very hard steel. Switch adjusting doesn't seem to solve it either. Schematic for the game is for replay version and wire colors are sometimes different. Start up sequence is not obvious. Lastly, thoughts on easy way to set up free play? No start button on this novelty version. Thanks

20170422_220043 (resized).jpg20170422_220043 (resized).jpg

#8789 6 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

Odin had a Jolly Rodger last time I visited him. I snubbed my nose at it and didn't give it a chance. One of these days I hope to give it a retry and get into it.

What up with your big reveal?

#8790 6 years ago
Quoted from Dee-Bow:

What up with your big reveal?

I don't care anymore. The shrink wrapped pallet could have revealed a little. Nobody cared when I got my Grail last week.
All I can say is Who Are You?

#8791 6 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

Nobody cared when I got my Grail last week.

what was it?

#8792 6 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

I don't care anymore. The shrink wrapped pallet could have revealed a little. Nobody cared when I got my Grail last week.
All I can say is Who Are You?

Phil-lee, what is the big reveal? I'm looking for # 3 for my collection and really wanting an EM.... I would like to know what you consider a "grail". Right now I have mine and looking for an EM that will blow my kids socks off... Or I'm like really happy with... forget the kids...

#8793 6 years ago
Quoted from phil-lee:

After a 7 hour drive tomorrow I wish I could reveal my Grail machine, but its not an EM. Oh well,onto the SS section...

Your grail pin is a Solid State pin, and this is the largest thread on EM pins. There are Pinsiders with both EMs and early SS pins, they might have, or could of up voted your pin photos, in the other threads, "What I Brought Home...", or "Show us your SS Pins".

#8794 6 years ago

The game is scheduled to be picked up on the 27th. (2 days from now) All it takes is one person lurking to figure out who I was buying the game from, offer more money and effectively snake the title from me. I spoke too soon when I was overly excited about the title and should have just kept my mouth shut that I was even buying anything until the game actually arrived. I didn't expect any ribbing. I also didn't expect this transaction to take so long.

#8795 6 years ago

Since we are still waiting to see this big reveal I'll share one of my grails that I was lucky to find a few months ago. ALL original Strange World

IMG_3237 (resized).JPGIMG_3237 (resized).JPG

IMG_3241 (resized).JPGIMG_3241 (resized).JPG

IMG_3243 (resized).JPGIMG_3243 (resized).JPG

IMG_3245 (resized).JPGIMG_3245 (resized).JPG

IMG_3246 (resized).JPGIMG_3246 (resized).JPG

IMG_3247 (resized).JPGIMG_3247 (resized).JPG

IMG_3248 (resized).JPGIMG_3248 (resized).JPG

IMG_3249 (resized).JPGIMG_3249 (resized).JPG

IMG_3240 (resized).JPGIMG_3240 (resized).JPG

#8796 6 years ago

The best way to go! Looks BEAUTIFUL! That is one title that sure stands out from the crowd, wish I saw more of this game around. (meaning to play, not just own)

#8797 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Since we are still waiting to see this big reveal I'll share one of my grails that I was lucky to find a few months ago. ALL original Strange World

Love the Osborne designs, especially Strange World. Nice!

#8798 6 years ago

I don't recall ever seeing/playing a Strange World. That backglass is flat out super!

#8799 6 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Beautiful example. I have one but my playfield is not as nice as yours. BTW, awesome collection.

What's your serial no. and plays on meter?

#8800 6 years ago
Quoted from Kolchak357:

I don't recall ever seeing/playing a Strange World. That backglass is flat out super!

675 Strange World pins were made. A lower production game.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp
Decorations
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 51.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley
Pinball Machine
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Led
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
1,275 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hartsville, SC
$ 91.00
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Decorations
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art
Decorations
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys
Other
$ 210.00
Cabinet Parts
Creekside Hideaway, LLC
Cabinet parts
$ 15.00
Lighting
Space Coast Pinball
Lighting
800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Washington, KY
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Downingtown, PA
£ 49.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball
Boards
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 13,743 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/176?hl=phil-lee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.