Topic Stats

• 12,115 posts
  • 678 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by dozer1
  • Topic is favorited by 185 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7,941 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20191110_193917187 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191024_154651251 (resized).jpg
AT2 (resized).jpg
AT1 (resized).jpg
20191110_181329 (resized).jpg
20191110_181312 (resized).jpg
20191108_140747 (resized).jpg
20191108_140157 (resized).jpg
20191108_135936 (resized).jpg
20191108_135858 (resized).jpg
20191108_135949 (resized).jpg
20191108_140114 (resized).jpg
20191108_140044 (resized).jpg
20191108_135822 (resized).jpg
bar (resized).jpg
31762911-E7F3-4632-99E5-9968D7473A96 (resized).jpeg

There are 12115 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 243.
#801 6 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Extra kudos for Pafasa and Pin-it!

+1

#802 6 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. I have crashed into life pretty hard the past few months and have not been able to contribute as much as I would like to. Hopefully I can rejoin the pinball world both here and with my friends at home soon. Too bad a person can't make money by posting on pinside! O-din, you'd be a millionaire!!

#803 6 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Too bad a person can't make money by posting on pinside! O-din, you'd be a Millionaire!!

Even if I was, I would still try to keep you guys entertained.

#804 6 years ago

am sure i have some nos score and instruction cards for sunshine..send me a pm if you are interested

#805 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

I had them send me a few good pictures, it doesn't look to bad. only a few miles from me. I like looking at woodies but they are not a ton for fun. just picked up a kings and queens today
I sold 4 and now time to buy 4
3 more to go

Did you sell your C-37? Kings & Queens ranks right up there in the top 5 of my favorite em's

#806 6 years ago

dave still looking for a slick chick? if let me know I know someone selling one
and I sold one c37 and the 2nd is still listed.
K&Q has been on my wish list for a while

#807 6 years ago

odin requested pics of the sunshine listed in de

photo_(7).JPG photo_(6).JPG

#808 6 years ago

2 more

photo_(5).JPG photo_(4).JPG

#809 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Thanks, the guy said he sent me some, but I never got them.

#810 6 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Hope I can make it work. Zipper flippers, ball return gate in right outlane, ball kickback in left outlane, light box planet animation! Looks really cool! Definitely a shooters game.
Do you have any experience with one?
I also bought a Paragon recently too. Hope the owner of the rocket will let it go.

only from playing it a LOT in a bowling alley back in the day... one of 2 ballys on my wish list though...

you can make it work...

#811 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

only from playing it a LOT in a bowling alley back in the day... one of 2 ballys on my wish list though...
you can make it work...

I shall do my best! If I get it, I'll make a video of gameplay just for you!

#812 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

Thanks for posting these pics! Looks like I will need to make these metal lane guides for the Sunshine I picked up today. I HOPE they are stashed inside but what are the chances of that?
Those chrome guides add some real bling.

#813 6 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

dave still looking for a slick chick? if let me know I know someone selling one
and I sold one c37 and the 2nd is still listed.
K&Q has been on my wish list for a while

Because of money right now I'll have to get both as projects and local - may be awhile............

#814 6 years ago

Picked up a nice Bank Shot. Great players game and fast! Not set up yet but lovely vibrant blue p/f.

photo-30.JPG

#815 6 years ago

Very cool, Congrats!

Hoping to get this game and restore it, but the owner seems pretty firm on her too-high pricetag. It does not work (motorized reset bank runs constantly), Playfield is pretty badly worn, glass is broken but nicely duct taped! Owner bought it years ago as an "investment" spent $200 then and wants a return on her investment now. I live 75 miles away from it and can't be sure if I could even repair the reset bank. There are obsolete/unavailable parts on that unit that could be broken. I will stay in touch with them and hopefully make a deal at a fair price for each of us someday. My fair price would be no more than $100 given its condition and distance and the unknown of the reset bank problem. What do you guys think?

IMG_2444.JPG

#816 6 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Very cool, Congrats!
Hoping to get this game and restore it, but the owner seems pretty firm on her too-high pricetag. It does not work (motorized reset bank runs constantly), Playfield is pretty badly worn, glass is broken but nicely duct taped! Owner bought it years ago as an "investment" spent $200 then and wants a return on her investment now. I live 75 miles away from it and can't be sure if I could even repair the reset bank. There are obsolete/unavailable parts on that unit that could be broken. I will stay in touch with them and hopefully make a deal at a fair price for each of us someday. My fair price would be no more than $100 given its condition and distance and the unknown of the reset bank problem. What do you guys think?

Look up Brian Saunders over on rgp. He is the Bally guru. I know on Gottliebs you can always part a game out for at least a couple hundred if your game is unrestorable. Someone over on rgp recently said they parted a Gottlieb em and kept something they needed and still made over $400. Not sure about parting out Bally's though. I'd think $200 would be fair for that title but not much more unless this is a game you really like and are going to keep and not sell.

#817 6 years ago

i want a rocket iii, but man, that pf is shot to hell...

#818 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

i want a rocket iii, but man, that pf is shot to hell...

Yikes... Worth waiting for a better example.

#819 6 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Look up Brian Saunders over on rgp. He is the Bally guru. I know on Gottliebs you can always part a game out for at least a couple hundred if your game is unrestorable. Someone over on rgp recently said they parted a Gottlieb em and kept something they needed and still made over $400. Not sure about parting out Bally's though. I'd think $200 would be fair for that title but not much more unless this is a game you really like and are going to keep and not sell.

I'm not necessarily looking to flip the game. I like to buy and fix and play and see......

If I like it, Great! If I don't, then I dont want to be too upside down on it. I think to resell this game would take quite a bit. Doubt I'd be able to even move it with the playfield as is. If I could buy it cheap enough, it would be great as my first playfield restore project. Otherwise I am not interested.

Looks like a really fun game though. AAARRRGGGhhhhhhhh!!!

#820 6 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

I'm not necessarily looking to flip the game. I like to buy and fix and play and see......
If I like it, Great! If I don't, then I dont want to be too upside down on it. I think to resell this game would take quite a bit. Doubt I'd be able to even move it with the playfield as is. If I could buy it cheap enough, it would be great as my first playfield restore project. Otherwise I am not interested.
Looks like a really fun game though. AAARRRGGGhhhhhhhh!!!

Yeah, that playfield is toast isn't it? I didn't even click on the pic. Would be a players game at best. Now were down to $100 and she probably wouldn't go for that.

#821 6 years ago

$100-150 max... Good luck Pafasa...

#822 6 years ago

Um. Would you believe I found a playfield? It is not perfect but WAYYYY better than this one. $100 gets it for me. Now I feel better about the game. I may pursue it further and bump my price up a bit.

#823 6 years ago

^^^

do you have a "playfield oak" in your backyard?

hmmm... 100 for pf, maybe another 150 for game... getting in the right neighborhood now...

#824 6 years ago

No and I don't have a ticket oak either. We shall see!

#825 6 years ago

I thought it was Maple ^^^

#826 6 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Um. Would you believe I found a playfield? It is not perfect but WAYYYY better than this one. $100 gets it for me. Now I feel better about the game. I may pursue it further and bump my price up a bit.

Haha... Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

#827 6 years ago

Um. Would you believe I found a playfield?

Um, would you believe I found your dream machine? It's yours if you want it. Not the one on the right

DSCN1787.JPG

#828 6 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Very cool, Congrats!

I saw this ebay auction the other day...that game NEEDS this.. It was about an hours drive from me. Didn't sell..not even for $1.

ebay.com link » Used Playfield For 1967 Bally Rocket Iii

#829 6 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

I saw this ebay auction the other day...that game NEEDS this.. It was about an hours drive from me. Didn't sell..not even for $1.
Ebay link

Damn... That's crazy...

#830 6 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Ebay link

Like the location of the picture of it,hope no one puts dishes on it.

#831 6 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

Ebay link

if that gets listed again, it's mine... i'll need it eventually...

Quoted from Pin-it:

Like the location of the picture of it,hope no one puts dishes on it.

that does make for an interesting drain board, doesn't it?

#832 6 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not the one on the right

Hey o-din! Are you totally sure. Really. I mean, really.

Animated backglasses are really cool in EM pins. I would drive to California for that one.

#833 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

Doubles as an Ironing board too i hear.

Post edited by Pin-it : Stupid Spelling auto fill- hear not here

#834 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Doubles as an Ironing board too i here.

lol, i'll have to tell my wife that is why there is a pf in the middle of the room...

#835 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

if that gets listed again, it's mine... i'll need it eventually...

If you really want it just contact the guy through ebay and ask him if he still has it...

#836 6 years ago

My second pinball machine! Quite happy that it is a Gottlieb.

magnotronpinball.jpg

#837 6 years ago
Quoted from IntoPinball:

If you really want it just contact the guy through ebay and ask him if he still has it...

yea gonna... i can hang it on the wall until either i need it or one of "the gang" does...

#838 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yea gonna... i can hang it on the wall until either i need it or one of "the gang" does...

Hope you find it. I'm out.

Pics of my abra cadabra coming soon.

#839 6 years ago

i picked up a new drain board today...

now to find a machine to put it in...

image.jpg

#840 6 years ago

Flipper Clown is coming along, this thread helped motivate me to restart my restore I had stalled out on. I picked it up in March of this year, a midstream project in boxes and pieces.

beforeafter.jpg

#841 6 years ago

Here are mine, not the best pics.

Wizard, Capt Fantastic and Williams Big Daddy.

Grew up with the Big daddy in the basement, and I still keep playing that one the most.

Pins.JPG

#842 6 years ago

^^^

good to see you are breaking in the young'uns right...

#843 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

good to see you are breaking in the young'uns right..

Yes Indeed!

Big Daddy is a Williams game i would not mind getting down the road if one came local.

Ken

#844 6 years ago

^^^

y'know, i can't remember ever playing one, but it does look like a fun machine...

and it has the coveted metal flipper bats (insert obligatory comment: SOMEONE please repro these!)...

#845 6 years ago

I love this post.

My contribution, with old pictures taken some years ago (early posted on Pinside)

Added a picture off the cabinet , because beautiful part of the machine too.

P1010313.JPG 22052010003.jpg

#846 6 years ago
Quoted from Sandals:

Here are mine, not the best pics.
Wizard, Capt Fantastic and Williams Big Daddy.
Grew up with the Big daddy in the basement, and I still keep playing that one the most.

Can the boys beat "big Daddy" on Big Daddy yet? Nice games.......

#847 6 years ago
Quoted from lb45:

I love this post.
My contribution, with old pictures taken some years ago (early posted on Pinside)
Added a picture off the cabinet , because beautiful part of the machine too.

There's a title we don't don't see much (I have the El Dorado). Thanks for sharing.....

#848 6 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

^^^
y'know, i can't remember ever playing one, but it does look like a fun machine...
and it has the coveted metal flipper bats (insert obligatory comment: SOMEONE please repro these!)...

Silverball in Asbury Park had one.

#849 6 years ago

Williams Triple Action 1974.

triplea.jpg tripleb.jpg triple4.jpg

#850 6 years ago
Quoted from Pin-it:

Silverball in Asbury Park had one.

yet another reason i need to stop there on my lighthouse tour...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hamilton, MA
There are 12115 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 243.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside