20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 275.
#8301 7 years ago

Df is good. Picked up a nice Williams' 21 from him not long ago. Still working on projects. I believe his schedule changed a little.

#8302 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Last night I first thought if a woodrail - "Balls-a-Poppin"
If metal rail - "Flying Turns", but later thought different.
Not sure if I should say, but I truly have a strong feeling
that the machine ends with L, and ends with L. If so, it's
a "Wow"! I have one of these that needs much work, but it's
all there and one of these days will get to it. The end of
the week we'll find out.. (T)

Well, 1977 Williams Lucky 7 would qualify as rare. The game title begins with an "L" and ends with an upside-down "L" of sorts (unless one spells out "seven").

Also, 1969 Gottlieb Lariat is scarce and begins with the right letter.

#8303 7 years ago

Marcus is local and he said he is waiting on STI. So can't be a Marcus game.

#8304 7 years ago

Bally Evel Knievel EM version ~155

#8305 7 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Bally Evel Knievel EM version ~155

Ahhh, ends with an "L" and ends with an "L"!

#8306 7 years ago
Quoted from MikeO:

Marcus is local and he said he is waiting on STI. So can't be a Marcus game.

Ok, sounds like it's not from him then.

#8307 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I truly have a strong feeling
that the machine ends with L, and ends with L.

"Liberty Bell"

#8308 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

I sold a Nip It with less than 8000 plays that was prestine and I am using the money to buy a machine a friend found.

If one could sell a Nip It and use the money to help pay for just half of an EM Evel,
that would be a smokin' deal. "But I'm thinking". Mermaid might be the only thing
(EM wise) that could top that..

#8309 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Nice....and where has DF gone these days....we miss him. Does that make Blast Off the oldest game in your collection?

Blast Off is the oldest working game in my collection, but I have a Palooka and Flipper Clown in the restoration queue. Until I get around to fixing them, it's the old guy (50 in May!) on the block.

#8310 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Last night I first thought if a woodrail - "Balls-a-Poppin"
If metal rail - "Flying Turns", but later thought different.
Not sure if I should say, but I truly have a strong feeling
that the machine ends with L, and ends with L. If so, it's
a "Wow"! I have one of these that needs much work, but it's
all there and one of these days will get to it. The end of
the week we'll find out.. (T)

Bank-A-Ball? Rack-A-Ball? Because "it's a "WOW""... Hmmm...

Damn it, now we're guessing on your guess. How does that happen?

#8311 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

I smell a Rat, and I saw him at TPF 2017 too!!

My guess is Rat Man Dan is getting a Bally Surfers.

#8312 7 years ago

This thread needs more pictures between the guessing game.

Here's my old-timer (1955 Gottlieb Southern Belle):

802b66372214d0e369e5a8fb77b478222ebfd679 (resized).jpg802b66372214d0e369e5a8fb77b478222ebfd679 (resized).jpg

Just got around to fixing a tiny issue on the second oldest that I had been meaning to do (1962 Williams Vagabond - you can also see more of the 1955 Gottlieb Southern Belle next to it to the right):

15724211_396010617408007_1675323587_n (resized).jpg15724211_396010617408007_1675323587_n (resized).jpg
15683180_396010590741343_2096878114_n (resized).jpg15683180_396010590741343_2096878114_n (resized).jpg

#8313 7 years ago

Only complaint about Vagabond is the subpar GI lighting - the playfield is very dark especially since it's in like the darkest spot in the basement, literally. Seems like the other games do much better, I mean my Super Star and Jive Time get some window light (non-hazardous, it's behind a bush outside) and better "ambient" lighting from the lights above, and the Southern Belle is closer to a light (and they all just seem to get more light regardless), so I'm thinking it really is the darkest slot in the basement. When my Skyrocket restoration (only what needs done, no cabinet repaint required here) is finished it will be going where Vagabond is and I'll find a better, lighter spot for my Vagabond. The games that are a little taller seem to capture the light better and Skyrocket shines like a firework now that I have all new lighting installed. Those pictures will be posted when I have completed the restoration of it.

#8314 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

now we're guessing on your guess.

My guess has been guessed.
Needs quite a bit of work, but I will be getting to
it some day..

IMG_0810 (resized).JPGIMG_0810 (resized).JPG

#8315 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

My guess has been guessed.
Needs quite a bit of work, but I will be getting to
it some day..

You truly have a treasure trove of a collection - I'm always not sure what project you're gonna talk about next.

Whenever I manage to get up there I can't wait to see it all. Might have to get you an Evel backbox built beforehand.

#8316 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Might have to get you an Evel backbox built beforehand.

Actually Skip (Toomanypins) donated an empty Bow & Arrow back box that I
plan on using. I'll also be transferring the playfields components to another
playfield which I also already have..
Since I had the camera out and could get to it fairly easy, I took a pic of the
Midway Rodeo. Midway didn't produce too many pinballs. I believe Rodeo
and Champ are the only two Midway pins that I have..
Oh, although not on the machine, I do have the knob for the turrot. I loaned it
to someone so he could have one produced for his Flying Turns..

IMG_0811 (resized).JPGIMG_0811 (resized).JPG

IMG_0812 (resized).JPGIMG_0812 (resized).JPG

#8317 7 years ago

Mopar...dude you have quite the collection of rare games.

#8318 7 years ago

Here's one that I have loaded in the lab top that you don't see daily.
I've read only 118 were produced but not sure if that number is confirmed..
According to Boston Pinball, one hasn't been listed on e-bay for at least
quite a few years.. (T)

IMG_0682 (resized).JPGIMG_0682 (resized).JPG

IMG_0683 (resized).JPGIMG_0683 (resized).JPG

IMG_0684 (resized).JPGIMG_0684 (resized).JPG

#8319 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Here's one that I have loaded in the lab top that you don't see daily.
I've read only 118 were produced but not sure if that number is confirmed..
According to Boston Pinball, one hasn't been listed on e-bay for at least
quite a few years.. (T)

I don't think that's an accurate production number. While it is a very desirable Williams woodrail, I've seen quite a few of them around. I wouldn't call it rare by any stretch. In fact, I played one just a couple of weeks ago at a friend's house.

#8320 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I've seen quite a few of them around.

I had a choice on a trade among a few woodrails, and after talking with a
couple woodrailers, I learned that this one was the hardess one to acquire
(although I liked the look of Gusher better), so that's what I went with. I don't
think there is a true number of the amount produced.. (T)

#8321 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I had a choice on a trade among a few woodrails, and after talking with a
couple woodrailers, I learned that this one was the hardess one to acquire
(although I liked the look of Gusher better), so that's what I went with. I don't
think there is a true number of the amount produced.. (T)

You didn't go wrong; it's a fantastic game. It's just that I wouldn't call it rare. I've seen a number of them over the years. I don't own one, but would love to. I played a friend's copy recently, so that's good. If I can readily access a particular game, I don't need to own it.

#8322 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I don't think that's an accurate production number. While it is a very desirable Williams woodrail, I've seen quite a few of them around.

Satellite seems to be much scarcer. Don had Satellite, Gusher, and Sea Wolf, of which I thought Satellite was the better player so I bought it.

In the end though, I sold it back as it was too valuable and kept Arrow Head as it was a better player than all the other three. It might be pretty rare as well.

#8323 7 years ago

I'll probably never see another one of these again. Just as well. We got to play it and enjoy it while it was here.

Satellite (resized).jpgSatellite (resized).jpg

#8324 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'll probably never see another one of these again. Just as well. We got to play it and enjoy it while it was here.

Man your collection is getting more woodier by the day! More wood than mentioned in a Beach Boys tune.

#8325 7 years ago

That's an old picture rat. About 8 months old. I have less now than I did then. But I've still got my Struggle Buggies!

#8326 7 years ago

Visited the Pacific pinball museum this week while on vacation in SF. My wife mentioned that she really liked the classy look of the woodrails, and stated that she would not mind having one in our family room. Hmm- sounds like I need to find one before she changes her mind!
.... or maybe I can bring the '57 Bally Showtime bingo home that I bought last year...

#8327 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

.... or maybe I can bring the '57 Bally Showtime bingo home that I bought last year...

Those things are huge, be careful of the "I wanted one of the small ones... not this big this in our house!"

#8328 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Visited the Pacific pinball museum this week while on vacation in SF. My wife mentioned that she really liked the classy look of the woodrails, and stated that she would not mind having one in our family room. Hmm- sounds like I need to find one before she changes her mind!

Go Gottlieb pre 1955 - so many awesome titles

#8329 7 years ago

Not pre55, but not too bad of one for a living room. The cabs wrapped when the picture
was takin', and actually still is, but the playfield's very nice. That's the original glass
which is like a 9.8, but the rest is so nice, I traded in a new repro. All the way around
it's a nice looking machine.. Not so much into woodrails, but less than an hour away,
I had to grab it..

IMG_0676 (resized).JPGIMG_0676 (resized).JPG

IMG_0678 (resized).JPGIMG_0678 (resized).JPG

IMG_0677 (resized).JPGIMG_0677 (resized).JPG

#8330 7 years ago

I know.... "thou shall not covet..." but dang, I really covet that Rocketship! It would look great next to Star Jet

#8331 7 years ago

I'm winding down on the overhaul of my Williams Big Deal. I always do the flippers last. But I've got to ask you guys what were they thinking here? Yes those colis say Gottlieb on them. I've got enough extra original parts to put it back to normal.

DSCN5315 (resized).JPGDSCN5315 (resized).JPG

DSCN5316 (resized).JPGDSCN5316 (resized).JPG

#8332 7 years ago

All,

Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

#8333 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

Hmm... tempting (I already own a Fun Park), but I'll likely pass If goes for under $300 though you should buy it anyways

#8334 7 years ago
Quoted from aahgo:

It would look great next to Star Jet

Yes, that would look nice next to the Star Jet Gleen..
Sorry about the PM delays.. (T)

#8335 7 years ago

A change of pace for me. Got this in a package deal. Couldn't resist the challenge of reconditioning a somewhat rough game (though the glass is pretty decent). Not as popular as his younger two-player sister Fire Queen, but same playfield layout/artwork. Classic Krynski/Morrison. BTW, I may want to pass it along possibly at or before Allentown. Enjoy

20170331_134630 (resized).jpg20170331_134630 (resized).jpg

20170331_134323 (resized).jpg20170331_134323 (resized).jpg
20170331_134802 (resized).jpg20170331_134802 (resized).jpg
20170331_134655 (resized).jpg20170331_134655 (resized).jpg
20170331_134439 (resized).jpg20170331_134439 (resized).jpg
20170331_134342 (resized).jpg20170331_134342 (resized).jpg
20170331_134251 (resized).jpg20170331_134251 (resized).jpg

20170331_134958 (resized).jpg20170331_134958 (resized).jpg

#8336 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Couldn't resist the challenge of reconditioning a somewhat rough game

WHAT!!!
i would like to know you definition of a trashed game..
that game looks sweet

#8337 7 years ago

That game looks like a diamond in the rough. How many plays on the meter? 39k?

#8338 7 years ago

Says almost 67k which seems right to me. The cabinet and playfield both have touch ups, but look reasonable imo.

#8339 7 years ago

If this is in rough shape I will happily ship all your rough machines to MN

#8340 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Says almost 67k which seems right to me. The cabinet and playfield both have touch ups, but look reasonable imo.

Too bad you're not in Texas as I would trade you my Williams King Pin for it.

#8341 7 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Too bad you're not in Texas as I would trade you my Williams King Pin for it.

Sure,
If you are serious, would consider a trade, of course shipping makes it more costly.....

I said it "was" in rough shape. I did put quite a bit of time into it.

#8342 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Sure,
If you are serious, would consider a trade, of course shipping makes it more costly.....
I said it "was" in rough shape. I did put quite a bit of time into it.

I'm serious, Unfortunately shipping costs kills the deal for me.

#8343 7 years ago

Oh, so these were "after" photos, I thought so, because that thing is beautiful. I may be interested depending on the price point. Like everybody else I'd love a Fire Queen but also have adored Vulcan from seeing pictures of it as well, and the 70's four-players are cool to me. (not to mention the rest)

#8344 7 years ago

So I got confirmation that my game is shipped out and headed here all the way from Germany. I want to give a shout out to Xerico aka Marcus for locating this game for me and passing on the lead. The game is one of the original 80 production "Rogo"s. This was a very expensive game to acquire and I have heard that the game play is awesome. I plan to have this game restored to all its glory and NicVolta has agreed to help me with the mechanics inside the game sometime late summer or early fall. Enjoy some of the pictures that I have of the game.

rogo1 (resized).JPGrogo1 (resized).JPG

rogo2 (resized).JPGrogo2 (resized).JPG

rogo3 (resized).JPGrogo3 (resized).JPG

rogo4 (resized).JPGrogo4 (resized).JPG

#8345 7 years ago

Beautiful!
I've been looking for one of those too, congratulations!

#8346 7 years ago

Cabinet doesn't look like it needs anything doing to it - very nice!

#8347 7 years ago
Quoted from Rat_Tomago:

So I got confirmation that my game is shipped out and headed here all the way from Germany. I want to give a shout out to Xerico aka Marcus for locating this game for me and passing on the lead. The game is one of the original 80 production "Rogo"s. This was a very expensive game to acquire and I have heard that the game play is awesome. I plan to have this game restored to all its glory and NicVolta has agreed to help me with the mechanics inside the game sometime late summer or early fall. Enjoy some of the pictures that I have of the game.

is there anything different other than the cab/bg color from the regular ro go?

#8348 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

A change of pace for me. Got this in a package deal. Couldn't resist the challenge of reconditioning a somewhat rough game (though the glass is pretty decent). Not as popular as his younger two-player sister Fire Queen, but same playfield layout/artwork. Classic Krynski/Morrison. BTW, I may want to pass it along possibly at or before Allentown. Enjoy

[Image/post mismatch]

What a great part of the deal-your machine looks in superb condition. I always think that the cab/lightbox corners/edges tell quite a story & on yours it is a great story.

#8349 7 years ago

Congratulations! Great find and good luck with it!
J

#8350 7 years ago
Quoted from boilerman:

is there anything different other than the cab/bg color from the regular ro go?

Price, rarity, and they're built to play faster.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 5.00
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Staunton, VA
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Holton, MI
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kent, WA
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/167 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.