20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 275.
#7951 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Probably has a lot to do with lack of real flippers. Those pointy things (do they have an official name?) are hard to use, certainty no ball control.

Most likely why the game looks so good. Hard to play, or it just doesn't keep the players attention for very long..

Someone with some skills (not me) could re-work the game to have the buttons control 3 ball kickers each. Left side button control the 3 left side ball kickers. Right side button controlling the 3 right side ball kickers.

#7952 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I'll set it aside for now and will consider what you guys have suggested before tearing into it.

My suggestion is hold onto it and think about taking it to Allentown. I'm sure someone who likes woodrails will be interested and if they want to invest in a glass they can choose to.

I'm not much of woodrail guy and I'm not sure how parts go for them, but if it helps make your game room better you have to consider it. Just sucks making that hard decision to part out a game.

#7953 7 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

My suggestion is hold onto it and think about taking it to Allentown.

I actually have 2 Guys Dolls where both were in a package deal, and one set up and working. When squarely
hit, those kicker bumpers did send the ball up the playfield..
At Allentown, someone may possibly give you two (true) parts machines for it..

#7954 7 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

My suggestion is hold onto it and think about taking it to Allentown. I'm sure someone who likes woodrails will be interested and if they want to invest in a glass they can choose to.
I'm not much of woodrail guy and I'm not sure how parts go for them, but if it helps make your game room better you have to consider it. Just sucks making that hard decision to part out a game.

If I brought it to Allentown, it would come full circle. It has occurred to me that this is the very same one that my friend Mike from NJ brought to and sold at the Allentown flea market a couple of years ago.

#7955 7 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

Most likely why the game looks so good. Hard to play, or it just doesn't keep the players attention for very long..
Someone with some skills (not me) could re-work the game to have the buttons control 3 ball kickers each. Left side button control the 3 left side ball kickers. Right side button controlling the 3 right side ball kickers.

I gave that very idea some thought, but I'd rather spend the time and effort on a more worthy project, especially not knowing if this modification would significantly improve the game play.

#7956 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Probably has a lot to do with lack of real flippers. Those pointy things (do they have an official name?) are hard to use, certainty no ball control. I looked at the same game JR bought, so did a couple other local guys. We all passed on it. Assume the seller lowered the price a bit for JR. He did have another trashed (but complete) game I bought and is now in my parts bins. Will help restore other games to playing condition.

Oh, you got the "Lucky Hand"? Or was it the "Stock Car"? I almost passed on the "Guys Dolls" after seeing that both ends of the lockdown bar were chipped out, but I just love the cabinet on that game. It actually has the later wooden lockdown bar which is incorrect for this game, but I can use it. I was a bit surprised that it sparked right up after freeing just one rollover switch. I'm open to possible trades if someone wants it.

#7957 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Oh, you got the "Lucky Hand"? Or was it the "Stock Car"? I almost passed on the "Guys Dolls" after seeing that both ends of the lockdown bar were chipped out, but I just love the cabinet on that game. It actually has the later wooden lockdown bar which is incorrect for this game, but I can use it. I was a bit surprised that it sparked right up after freeing just one rollover switch. I'm open to possible trades if someone wants it.

Yes, both. Lucky Hand will need the full treatment (set up, but not playing through a game yet), but it's in nice cosmetic condition. Stock Car....well .....

#7958 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Stock Car....well .....

I'm sure Stock Car's glass isn't in the best of condition, right? (T)

#7959 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I'm sure Stock Car's glass isn't in the best of condition, right? (T)

Probably about a '5'. I kept it along with the front of the head. Now nailed up in my garage. Appropriately?

1487300888038184080702 (resized).jpg1487300888038184080702 (resized).jpg

#7960 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

If I brought it to Allentown, it would come full circle. It has occurred to me that this is the very same one that my friend Mike from NJ brought to and sold at the Allentown flea market a couple of years ago.

here you go haha

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Guys Dolls Pinball Machine

#7961 7 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

here you go haha
ebay.com link » Gottlieb Guys Dolls Pinball Machine

Yeah, saw that. He has two. One thing to note; the apron cover on the one he's selling is obviously incorrect. Remember, the game has no flippers.
I'll have to find out from PBR if the correct one was remade.

#7962 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yes. Either button controls all six.

I read somewhere (probably here) that this was the only game where Gottlieb used this kicker (flipper) mechanism. That adds a lot of historical interest to the game, I think.

#7963 7 years ago

Here is my latest em added to the collection. Almost have the bugs worked out

IMG_5400 (resized).JPGIMG_5400 (resized).JPG

#7964 7 years ago
Quoted from BlackCatBone:

I read somewhere (probably here) that this was the only game where Gottlieb used this kicker (flipper) mechanism. That adds a lot of historical interest to the game, I think.

Yeah, but unfortunately it was a giant step backwards!

#7965 7 years ago
Quoted from Basil:

always wanted that one, never played it but i love the space theme

#7966 7 years ago

Great looking through this thread again. Hello everybody! Just got back from a 2 and a half week solo vacation abroad traveling all through the UK. Since there was no urge to check Pinside and I didn't have to force myself off like some others (or like me at home! hah!) if they even wanted to, I decided to embrace that and stay off of it more than the entire time. That was very nice, some time fully-away is always quite good on occasion! But also very glad to be back.

I am excited to be back because I can finish shopping out my "new-to-me" Gottlieb Mibs and playing pinball again in general. With all that traveling by plane, walking, trains, cabs, and busses among other things, it feels much longer as opposed to 2 and a half weeks! I guess it makes you notice the big difference of that time spent completely elsewhere vs. easily passed by at home.

I did not see (or seek hard) any pinball out but they did have these (solid-state with bulbs and numeric displays & some used LCD TV screens although those seemed to be down a lot more) legal gambling machines we can't have in literally all of the arcades (and some hotels), even the ones catered towards younger people/kids, that all looked the same and seemed to use the same bulbs as pinball machines, no LEDs though! I guess those people haven't caught on to the usability of them in the operating area... Cool though! Didn't play any - not my thing.

Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead because I had a whopping 7 PMs!

Will be great to look through all of the pictures posted since I've been gone, nice to have such a huge stockpile to look through for once as opposed to refreshing and waiting for some haha!

Will post pictures as I get to work on the Mibs later on. Have yet to be in the basement again actually, but soon!

#7967 7 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

Probably about a '5'. I kept it along with the front of the head. Now nailed up in my garage. Appropriately?

That is mint compared to most Stock Car backglasses! Might be worth uploading to IPDB. For some reason backglasses for this title aged HORRIBLY.

#7968 7 years ago
Quoted from Basil:

Congrats on finding. Colorful artwork and a neat space theme. Looks like it would be fun to play.

How many score reels are in this?

#7969 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

That is mint compared to most Stock Car backglasses!

Quite a while ago I picked up a nice Stock Car with a nice glass and had it stored since. Never
checking the back of the glass, it was perfect but yet someone had sealed it and after years
stored, spots lifted. It's not a very collectible game, but the rest is nice and had an eye out for
a glass. That glass does look decent except for the whiting around the score windows.
Might you like to trade the Stock Car glass. I have to look, but I think I have a pretty decent
Lucky Hand glass..

#7970 7 years ago
Quoted from BlackCatBone:

The art package is good on Guys Dolls. It's too bad that the novel "can-can kicking legs" line of posts idea was an abysmal failure. . .in my opinion, anyway.

#7971 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Great looking through this thread again. Hello everybody! Just got back from a 2 and a half week solo vacation abroad traveling all through the UK. Since there was no urge to check Pinside and I didn't have to force myself off like some others (or like me at home! hah!) if they even wanted to, I decided to embrace that and stay off of it more than the entire time. That was very nice, some time fully-away is always quite good on occasion! But also very glad to be back.
I am excited to be back because I can finish shopping out my "new-to-me" Gottlieb Mibs and playing pinball again in general. With all that traveling by plane, walking, trains, cabs, and busses among other things, it feels much longer as opposed to 2 and a half weeks! I guess it makes you notice the big difference of that time spent completely elsewhere vs. easily passed by at home.
I did not see (or seek hard) any pinball out but they did have these (solid-state with bulbs and numeric displays & some used LCD TV screens although those seemed to be down a lot more) legal gambling machines we can't have in literally all of the arcades (and some hotels), even the ones catered towards younger people/kids, that all looked the same and seemed to use the same bulbs as pinball machines, no LEDs though! I guess those people haven't caught on to the usability of them in the operating area... Cool though! Didn't play any - not my thing.
Anyways, just wanted to let you all know I'm not dead because I had a whopping 7 PMs!
Will be great to look through all of the pictures posted since I've been gone, nice to have such a huge stockpile to look through for once as opposed to refreshing and waiting for some haha!
Will post pictures as I get to work on the Mibs later on. Have yet to be in the basement again actually, but soon!

Welcome back!

#7972 7 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

The art package is good on Guys Dolls. It's too bad that the novel "can-can kicking legs" line of posts idea was an abysmal failure. . .in my opinion, anyway.

Yes, I agree. That's why this particular one isn't going anywhere with me. If someone wants to take it on, let me know. I'm open to trades.

#7973 7 years ago

Thanks to "cantbfrank", I nabbed this Gottlieb "Poker Face". I spent all day today cleaning it up and evaluating what it will need. Plastics and a backglass for sure. Has the wrong arch gate, and those are hard to come by. It's a worthy project, but it's going to be back in the queue a bit. Luckily, Shay is doing a repro backglass. Ron Webb did it several years ago, but they're long gone. Overall it's pretty sound considering it's age.

20170218_160703 (resized).jpg20170218_160703 (resized).jpg

20170218_153344 (resized).jpg20170218_153344 (resized).jpg

20170218_160649 (resized).jpg20170218_160649 (resized).jpg

20170218_160554 (resized).jpg20170218_160554 (resized).jpg

#7974 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Thanks to "cantbfrank", I nabbed this Gottlieb "Poker Face". I spent all day today cleaning it up and evaluating what it will need. Plastics and a backglass for sure. Has the wrong arch gate, and those are hard to come by. It's a worthy project, but it's going to be back in the queue a bit. Luckily, Shay is doing a repro backglass. Ron Webb did it several years ago, but they're long gone. Overall it's pretty sound considering it's age.

Very nice machine jr-a great pickup. You will have it looking pristine.

#7975 7 years ago

I used to have about 10 of those arch gates but I sold them all. Commonly missing. I think PBR sells a repro cover though.

#7976 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Thanks to "cantbfrank", I nabbed this Gottlieb "Poker Face".

Sweet! Makes me proud to be an American.

#7977 7 years ago

Picked up a GTB King Pin at an estate auction yesterday (10 hr drive each way). Machine has not been operated for a couple of decades & is in pretty dismal condition but I am optimistic that it will come up ok. What is under the tape below the arch on the upper pf is the million dollar question. I was told by an attendee at the auction that the machine had been housed upstairs in a café/arcade & was used to secret cannabis for sale??

canon19022017 003 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 003 (resized).JPG

canon19022017 010 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 010 (resized).JPG

canon19022017 007 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 007 (resized).JPG

canon19022017 008 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 008 (resized).JPG

canon19022017 009 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 009 (resized).JPG

Also picked up an antique National cash register (this model used extensively in Australia) which I want to restore locate in my diner & use for holding my machine coins.

canon19022017 012 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 012 (resized).JPG

#7978 7 years ago

I like the cash register. Looks like an NCR.

#7979 7 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Picked up a GTB King Pin at an estate auction yesterday (10 hr drive each way). Machine has not been operated for a couple of decades & is in pretty dismal condition

Whoa, that's really going to need your caring touch. It's lucky that it landed with you!

#7980 7 years ago

Super Wayne!

Glad you nabbed it!

With your restoration abilities I'm sure it will come out great as always!

#7981 7 years ago
Quoted from wayner:

Picked up a GTB King Pin at an estate auction yesterday (10 hr drive each way). Machine has not been operated for a couple of decades & is in pretty dismal condition but I am optimistic that it will come up ok. What is under the tape below the arch on the upper pf is the million dollar question. I was told by an attendee at the auction that the machine had been housed upstairs in a café/arcade & was used to secret cannabis for sale??

Also picked up an antique National cash register (this model used extensively in Australia) which I want to restore locate in my diner & use for holding my machine coins.

Playfield looks pretty good(strong coloring).....Nothing like saving a game nobody else would.

#7982 7 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

.Nothing like saving a game nobody else would.

i pride myself on that statement Vic

#7983 7 years ago

In AU the pick'ens are slim.

Have fun with the KP restore Wayne. You're the right man for the job.

#7984 7 years ago

After having my Royal Guard in my collection for over 13 years I was forced to sell it to make room for a Cross Town and Abra Ca Dabra the last two games I restored recently. It went to good home in England, Liver Pool, but already is missed.

I put the Cross Town in its spot in the basement gameroom and the Abra Ca Dabra that was blocking my work bench is in the garage gameroom with my Bally Bingo Pinball collection.

CrossT-Abra 001 (resized).JPGCrossT-Abra 001 (resized).JPG

CrossT-Abra 002 (resized).JPGCrossT-Abra 002 (resized).JPG

CrossT-Abra 003 (resized).JPGCrossT-Abra 003 (resized).JPG

CrossT-Abra 005 (resized).JPGCrossT-Abra 005 (resized).JPG

CrossT-Abra 010 (resized).JPGCrossT-Abra 010 (resized).JPG

CrossT-Abra 011 (resized).JPGCrossT-Abra 011 (resized).JPG

CrossT-Abra 012 (resized).JPGCrossT-Abra 012 (resized).JPG

#7985 7 years ago
Quoted from Vic_Camp:

After having my Royal Guard in my collection for over 13 years I was forced to sell it to make room for a Cross Town and Abra Ca Dabra the last two games I restored recently. It went to good home in England, Liver Pool, but already is missed.
I put the Cross Town in its spot in the basement gameroom and the Abra Ca Dabra that was blocking my work bench is in the garage gameroom with my Bally Bingo Pinball collection.

Oh, my my. Why did I ever part with that "Golden Arrow"?

#7986 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

You didn't think it was a good player?

045 (resized).JPG045 (resized).JPG

043 (resized).JPG043 (resized).JPG

#7987 7 years ago

Got a new backglass for my KINGPIN from Steve at BGRESTO

006 (resized).JPG006 (resized).JPG

008 (resized).JPG008 (resized).JPG

#7988 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I like the cash register. Looks like an NCR.

Yes NCR 1954 vintage model 126 (3). Need to get a key to unlock the mechanism. I really look forward to bringing this one back to life.

#7989 7 years ago

I wanted to pass on a couple of initial resto items on the GTB King Pin I picked up yesterday. Incidentally the machine had been located in outback Australia in an open shed for around 15-20 years. The accumulation of red dust was just incredible.

What had me really worried was the masked off upper ball trail section.

canon19022017 022 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 022 (resized).JPG

So it turns out the pf has a full cover very thin mylar cover which had not been visible due to the dust. It appears that on the apron ball trail area the ball had worn through the mylar; the same had occurred where the ball kicks to on the two upper kickers. In these areas the mylar had been pierced & become brittle & sticking up. The response appears to have been to cover the kickers & seal the mylar with masking tape-just extraordinary! Using a hair dryer on low heat I gently removed the offending mylar & masking tape sections.

canon19022017 037 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 037 (resized).JPG

I am quite relieved with the initial result & am confident of being able to do touchup to retrieve the pf. Where the (good) mylar intersects with the pf I will build up with wipe on clear. Actually despite an apparent 145k plays the mylar has generally maintained the pf pretty well.

When I lifted the pf I found that the whole area under the motor board & internal cab sides had been lined with tacked alfoil and a ground /earth connection ran from a transformer retaining screw to a further connection to the alfoil through the bottom of the cab.

canon19022017 025 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 025 (resized).JPG

canon19022017 040 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 040 (resized).JPG

canon19022017 039 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 039 (resized).JPG

In the absence of an electrical background I find this bizarre & quite dangerous. It has been removed.

Well in this Sub Forum it is normally about installing switches. Well on this machine (switch verified to be totally operable) the switching wires were joined so the switch was always on! For me another very odd one.

canon19022017 011 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 011 (resized).JPG

canon19022017 038 (resized).JPGcanon19022017 038 (resized).JPG

#7990 7 years ago

Wow. Nice find Wayne, that's a fun pin. The tin foil is puzzling....

#7991 7 years ago

Good luck with it wayner!

To me personally there is not something more simple, special, and fun (combined) than a Gottlieb King Pin. It was one of the first wedgeheads I had ever played and learned (in MINT condition at my friend Joe Riccio's house) and those although my heart learned to lay with the late 60's wedgeheads primarily, I still find something very special about those wonderful drop target rulesets from the 70's, that one especially. King Pin and Jacks Open are on the top of my list as the most inventive and fun drop target rulesets, and thankfully my friend has both in beautiful condition.

(I've told this story here before) Ironically enough he is the husband of my mom's best friend from her youth, I went over to visit them with her AFTER I had already started in the pinball hobby and his wife made note of the pinball machines in the basement and I got very excited. At that point I had owned a $300 Chicago Coin Showtime (probably the worst game, haha) and I was still only mostly seeking solid-state games and was convinced all EM games were not worth much, when he told me how he paid four figures for some of his game I remember thinking "wow, this poor guy overpaid, aren't they all $300 when they're this old even though they're fun?" - and by the end of the night I was hooked. I remember even that night King Pin was my favorite out of 8 or so mint wedgeheads, some of the nicest I have ever seen.

Going off point further, funnily enough turns out although he is not a Pinsider he had been good friends with Vic & others for years and he had talked about us visiting his friend who had machines for weeks, and finally the week before we were set to go he finally said "my friend Vic" and surprised I said "Vic Camp?" and we both had a very funny mutual confused/shocked moment of "Oh, you know him?" - I had already seen Vic's YouTube video of his wonderful collection and seen him around on Pinside and once I heard it was him we are going to see I was very very excited. We both had a great time - that was well over a year or two ago now. One of these days I will have to make it back again.

Since then I am grateful to have found friendship with Vic and people like JR as well as welcoming them to my own collection. Thankfully I have been back to my friend Joe's collection many times (only 5-10 minutes away or so, very local in our lovely little town) and take great joy in a good game of King Pin and earning those specials. Earning those little knocks is what the EM hobby is all about and what made me hooked. One day I hope to own a nice one as one of my "holy grails". I absolutely love the artwork as well.

I also found that the add-a-ball version, Gottlieb's "Pin-Up", also is definitely a lot of fun - I have played it at the Silverball Museum. The same ruleset for earning balls translates across very well.

joescollectionotaku (resized).jpgjoescollectionotaku (resized).jpg

#7992 7 years ago

Finally hung up this piece of art in my gameroom yesterday, it's wooden/canvas about an inch thick so it's not just a poster. I love it. The art style and the slight weathered look they applied really makes it look like playfield art, I've found. It goes really well with my wall color of choice from a while back.

Not centered as I plan to hang up more cool things soon.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#7993 7 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Quite a while ago I picked up a nice Stock Car with a nice glass and had it stored since. Never
checking the back of the glass, it was perfect but yet someone had sealed it and after years
stored, spots lifted. It's not a very collectible game, but the rest is nice and had an eye out for
a glass. That glass does look decent except for the whiting around the score windows.
Might you like to trade the Stock Car glass. I have to look, but I think I have a pretty decent
Lucky Hand glass..

Yes, the worst is the crackling around the score windows, but the lit red/orange art is pretty flaked as well. A good wall hanging, definitely has that vintage 'sweaty' look that Mike from American Pickers always talks about. I recently traded for a nicer Lucky Hand glass, so am good there. Thanks anyway.

#7994 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Quoted from Vic_Camp:

You didn't think it was a good player?

Dang, I think I've said it before Vic, but that is one very pretty Golden Arrow, glad to see Abra C Dabra has some good company. I'm very happy with my GA but it's not nearly as clean as your's. I've seen you mention in the past you upped the slope on your's and like the play better. I think the manual says 3 1/2 for GA, mine is around 5 at the moment and I like it, but was wondering if you know what your's is at?

2016-09-03 22.17.19 (resized).jpg2016-09-03 22.17.19 (resized).jpg

#7995 7 years ago

I don't use the manual info to get the slope on my games. Below is how I leveled my Golden Arrow.

For the back legs: measure from the floor to the bottom of the leg and raise until you have 1 1/2" high.
For the front legs: Turn leg leveler in and lower all the way down as far as you can go until level.

021 (resized).JPG021 (resized).JPG

#7996 7 years ago

Thanks Vic, I'll check when i'm back home at the end of the week, but that sounds fairly close to how mine is setup as well. I just love chasing the big bell, always makes me smile

#7997 7 years ago

Really doubt I'll ever find this machine but I do have the backglass. Will probably hang it on the wall.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#7998 7 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Thanks Vic, I'll check when i'm back home at the end of the week, but that sounds fairly close to how mine is setup as well. I just love chasing the big bell, always makes me smile

Yeah, I love the wedgeheads that have a set of chimes and a big gong bell. My Big Hit has the chimes and big bell and game play is superb on that great player. I hope I never have to choose between the Golden Arrow and Big Hit.

BigHit-9-16-07 038 (resized).jpgBigHit-9-16-07 038 (resized).jpg

#7999 7 years ago

OK fellow EM Pinsiders. Did you notice the EM Top 100, is now a Top 285. 3 pages of EM games.
Way to go Robin and Martijn.

#8000 7 years ago

Now to this.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE... Post Number 8000. In this Topic, hopefully many more posts to follow. Great work, keep posting those photos.

Dan, Rat_Tomago started this Topic 3 years ago, little did he know it would get this far. Lets continue this and see if another 1000 or more posts can be added to this mix of EM games and info.

Carry on, Ladies and Gentlemen.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Columbus, OH
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 249.00
350 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Holton, MI
$ 24.50
£ 38.00
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakeville, MN
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Manlius, NY
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/160 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.