20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 275.
#751 10 years ago

I've got a SKY JUMP currently, getting a SPACE ODYSSEY soon, pix then.

#752 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I have a Bank a Ball for sale right now with pics up in the market place

Thanks, Dave. If you were a lot closer, I'd come over for a look. I think the shipping would make this unworkable, unfortunately.

By the way, I did a search in the marketplace and couldn't find it. You can send me the link by PM or post it here. It would be nice to see the machine anyway.

#753 10 years ago

I decided to add a few more pictures of the Magic Clock I picked up last week, as it is a fairly nice example of a machine you may not see everyday. It is unique in that it is the first game with a moving target and the last game designed by the legend Harry Mabs. And I think it is just plain beautiful. Oh yeah, and a lot of fun to play, too. Note how it dwarfs Klondike.

DSCN1748.JPGDSCN1748.JPG DSCN1731.JPGDSCN1731.JPG DSCN1737.JPGDSCN1737.JPG DSCN1733.JPGDSCN1733.JPG

#754 10 years ago

^^^

that is downright sexy...

#755 10 years ago

o-din, we need some pics of the bon voyage and joker poker... i'll ensure i cover my ipad with something so i don't ruin it with drool...

#756 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Thanks, Dave. If you were a lot closer, I'd come over for a look. I think the shipping would make this unworkable, unfortunately.
By the way, I did a search in the marketplace and couldn't find it. You can send me the link by PM or post it here. It would be nice to see the machine anyway.

Craig,

Oops.......I didn't renew my Pinside machine for sale ad after it expired. There you go - it's up on the "Market" now.

Dave

#757 10 years ago

Thanks. Just "a pin too far," I'm afraid. Maybe someday I'll get one of these. I played one at Allentown and liked it. It was for sale, but I already had a Diner loaded in my car. Maybe next year...

#758 10 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Great combo with the 2" flippers and the vari-targets. Most vari-target games have 3" flippers such as Jet Spin, Pro Football, etc.

The pin is so challenging. If I can get a few good vari-target hits in before I drain I'm happy.

#759 10 years ago

Hey bud -- hows things?

#760 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

how does that "skill roll" work? that looks pretty cool.

You drop a nickel in the top. The sides are spring loaded levers. you give it a little flick and it shoots the coin across. You try and drop it into the 50 on each row. The ultimate goal is to get all the way to the bottom.

you can see a vid of one here

#761 10 years ago

o-din, we need some pics of the bon voyage and joker poker...

I already posted these earlier in the thread, but at your request............

DSCN1617.JPGDSCN1617.JPG DSCN1488.JPGDSCN1488.JPG

#762 10 years ago

Great looking games o-din

#763 10 years ago

I like em...............

#764 10 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Great looking games o-din

yea, that joker poker looks like it's freshly out of the box... :drool:

#765 10 years ago
Quoted from bintzknocker:

You drop a nickel in the top. The sides are spring loaded levers. you give it a little flick and it shoots the coin across. You try and drop it into the 50 on each row. The ultimate goal is to get all the way to the bottom.
you can see a vid of one here
» YouTube video

thanks... that looks like it could consume a lot of spare time...

#766 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

There is also something very "fresh" on Bon Voyage, too... :drool:

#767 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There is also something very "fresh" on Bon Voyage, too... :drool:

gee, i hadn't noticed...

besides the "freshness", that artwork floats my boat... it screams late 60's socal to me...

#768 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

Agreed ... Color looks crisp.

#769 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

it screams late 60's socal to me...

Maybe more early seventies. We always have been a little behind everyone else.

#770 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Maybe more early seventies. We always have been a little behind everyone else.

yea, fair enough... when i see it, it always beings to mind the scene in "the godfather" when tom hagen flys to cali for a "meeting"...

#771 10 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

Around the same time I discovered Pinside, and decided to launch into a new hobby, confident that my questions would be answered by someone on this forum.
And boy was I pleasantly surprised!!

That was a fun time. I was just discovering pinside at that time too. What a fun introduction time that was. I am glad to hear you are considering another game, or two, or three.....

#772 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

thanks... that looks like it could consume a lot of spare time...

It does. Very simple game but very addicting. If you ever see one pick it up

#773 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

That was a fun time. I was just discovering pinside at that time too. What a fun introduction time that was.

Yes, it has been a great year.............

#774 10 years ago

It does. Very simple game but very addicting. If you ever see one pick it up

methinks i will... it doesn't appear to take a lot of room either...

#775 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

That was a fun time. I was just discovering pinside at that time too. What a fun introduction time that was. I am glad to hear you are considering another game, or two, or three.....

I couldn't have done it without you, Pafasa!

#776 10 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

I couldn't have done it without you, Pafasa!

pafasa is one of the prime "enablers" around here... him, ken, stashyboy, pin-it, o-din and intopinball (amoungst others) are why my wallet is thin these days...

#777 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

pafasa is one of the prime "enablers" around here... him, ken, stashyboy, pin-it, o-din and intopinball (amoungst others) are why my wallet is thin these days...

You, my friend, are enabled!

#778 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

Sorry Chris, I don't mean to be an enabler. You know I want to make it up to you.......maybe I can...........wait...........oh WOW!

I know you already know about this but what a bargain! Check out this deal again Chris! Ya gotta get it!

ebay.com link: itm

Oops.....Did I do it again? My bad.

Ken

#779 10 years ago

And he is closer!

#780 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

methinks i will... it doesn't appear to take a lot of room either...

it has a real small footprint.

#781 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Sorry Chris, I don't mean to be an enabler. You know I want to make it up to you.......maybe I can...........wait...........oh WOW!
I know you already know about this but what a bargain! Check out this deal again Chris! Ya gotta get it!
Ebay link
Oops.....Did I do it again? My bad.
Ken

lol... that's ok... this is actually a cheaper hobby than my a/v addiction...

as i mentioned over in my "match doesn't work" thread, i sent that guy a message asking if he'd consider a cash offer on that (as well as the guy selling the soccer)... if they both bite, i'll suck it up and drive down there and get them for me and bert, since they are basically next door to one another...

#782 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You, my friend, are enabled!

yes, you have spread the disease well... heck, even my my wife has it now, and she had never played a pinball machine in her life before 6 months ago...

Quoted from o-din:

And he is closer!

lol, yea, only 3 hours away...

#783 10 years ago

it has a real small footprint.

yea, looks like all i would need is a little bit of space up against a wall... i might be able to squeeze it in...

keeping my eyes peeled...

#784 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yes, you have spread the disease well... heck, even my my wife has it now,

Better she got it from you than from me.

#785 10 years ago

Williams Lucky Ace. It’s one of the fastest EM’s I’ve played. It’s my favorite Norm Clark layout with the upper flipper placement that led to many other great designs. It was restored and the playfield cleared by Pinside member Stevens around 10 years ago, but I just recently found a NOS backglass for it. 1_-_Copy.jpg1_-_Copy.jpg 5.jpg5.jpg

#786 10 years ago

2001 freshly shopped with the BGResto backglass. I will be finishing up a Target Alpha soon and will put up some pictures.

bIMG_2956.JPGbIMG_2956.JPG

#787 10 years ago

Wow! Now that's some real eye candy!

#788 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

Thanks Chris. Like I tell my wife, there are much worse addictions I could be spending my money on.

Just found a '67 Bally Rocket III today. I hope to make it mine soon!!

Does this qualify as "enabling" myself?

#789 10 years ago

Keep posting the EM photos, there are some really nice games photographed here, for this thread.

Yes, Pafasa. There are many worse addictions you could be spending your money on. Jay Leno's wife, Mavis, has said that Jay could be into other hobbies, and addictions far worse than cars. Look this one up, she is right.

#790 10 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

2001 freshly shopped with the BGResto backglass.

That does look "fresh".

#791 10 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

I agree, ALL you guys are great!
But Pafasa went the extra mile to help me by creating "Pinball 101" videos for me; printed and sent me a schematic which I didn't have; and redid my Klondike slot reels to brand new condition! He and Pin-It stayed by my side every step of the way while I was attempting to repair my machine, as a total novice...and got it working again!!

#792 10 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

But Pafasa went the extra mile to help me by creating "Pinball 101" videos for me; printed and sent me a schematic which I didn't have; and redid my Klondike slot reels to brand new condition! He and Pin-It stayed by my side every step of the way while I was attempting to repair my machine, as a total novice...and got it working again!!

Extra kudos for Pafasa and Pin-it!

One of these days I'll be installing my new Klondike Slot Wheel decals from Pafasa as well.

Ken

#793 10 years ago

I just picked up another "some day" project. My first wood rail! Got it cheap, hate to ruin it by paying retail for shipping. Something does not sit right when a pin costs more to transport than buy.

It's in Chicago, no idea how I'll get it home. LMK if you can help!

IMG_2973.JPGIMG_2973.JPG IMG_2974.JPGIMG_2974.JPG IMG_2971.JPGIMG_2971.JPG

#794 10 years ago

That Sunshine looked very tempting this morning at $200. Thanks for posting the pictures. Looks very restorable (the various missing pieces can be found). I bet the seller had a lot of calls on that one. It was very hard to resist!

#795 10 years ago

Not much missing that I saw. PF glass and left rail and rollover buttons are all I see missing. It does sorta play, he sent a vid. Gobble holes were taped over so the ball would not fall in so I'm not sure what's up with that. Guess I'll know when I get it.

Edit: I see, metal lane guides, a couple posts also missing. Someone moved the bottom lane cover to the top lanes and banded the center outlane on the bottom to make the game easier. All will be easy to replace (I hope) If not, I'll make do with plastic until I can find the correct ones. sunshine-example.jpgsunshine-example.jpg

#796 10 years ago

Looked like it was going to also need a new lockdown bar to replace the damaged one. Since the key was lost, maybe they pried off the siderail/lockdown to get into it? (And broke the glass in the process.) Still very restorable, assuming the insides are relatively complete (and they usually are). Nothing horrible to deal with.

#797 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

Something does not sit right when a pin costs more to transport than buy.

I'm in the same boat. I'm looking at a Sunshine in Delaware right now.

#798 10 years ago
Quoted from Pafasa:

Thanks Chris. Like I tell my wife, there are much worse addictions I could be spending my money on.
Just found a '67 Bally Rocket III today. I hope to make it mine soon!!
Does this qualify as "enabling" myself?

oooo... a rocket iii....

lol, it's only fair that you spend some of your own money; you've spent enough of mine...

#799 10 years ago

Hope I can make it work. Zipper flippers, ball return gate in right outlane, ball kickback in left outlane, light box planet animation! Looks really cool! Definitely a shooters game.

Do you have any experience with one?

I also bought a Paragon recently too. Hope the owner of the rocket will let it go.

#800 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm in the same boat. I'm looking at a Sunshine in Delaware right now.

I had them send me a few good pictures, it doesn't look to bad. only a few miles from me. I like looking at woodies but they are not a ton for fun. just picked up a kings and queens today
I sold 4 and now time to buy 4
3 more to go

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

£ 31.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Salem, OR
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 42.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lakeville, MN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Gameroom - Decorations
Pin Art

Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 91.00
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.