20240413_220215 (resized).jpg
20240413_220225 (resized).jpg
20240413_220229 (resized).jpg
20240413_220209 (resized).jpg
20240413_220211 (resized).jpg
20240413_220207 (resized).jpg
20240413_220203 (resized).jpg
20240413_220201 (resized).jpg
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 275.
#7401 7 years ago

Otaku Halloween Party Video

#7402 7 years ago

Here's a few of the Hot Line I just restored. I'm waiting on new siderails for it. Other than that, she's done.

20161110_171640 (resized).jpg20161110_171640 (resized).jpg20161110_171640 (resized).jpg20161110_171640 (resized).jpg20161110_172342 (resized).jpg20161110_172342 (resized).jpg20161110_172411 (resized).jpg20161110_172411 (resized).jpg20161110_172423 (resized).jpg20161110_172423 (resized).jpg20161110_172444 (resized).jpg20161110_172444 (resized).jpg 20160911_154714 (resized).jpg20160911_154714 (resized).jpg20161110_171940 (resized).jpg20161110_171940 (resized).jpg

#7403 7 years ago

Your Hot Line looks magnificent and is a cool player with the all them rollover buttons lighting up and spelling out letters. I had one in my collection for a while and would have keep it, if I had the space.

#7404 7 years ago

Not a fan of real soccer but loving Gottlieb's Soccer

IMG_1335 (resized).JPGIMG_1335 (resized).JPG

IMG_1347 (resized).JPGIMG_1347 (resized).JPG

IMG_1346 (resized).JPGIMG_1346 (resized).JPG

IMG_1348 (resized).JPGIMG_1348 (resized).JPG

IMG_1349 (resized).JPGIMG_1349 (resized).JPG

#7405 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Not a fan of real soccer but loving Gottlieb's Soccer

Agree with both statements. Played it for the first time at York show this year where someone was selling one really cheap and it was a lot of fun. Would have picked it up if I didn't have to be so selective with games due to lack of space.

#7406 7 years ago

Hi, all. As some of you know, I took a new job in Dallas last summer, and I have barely "set foot" in Pinside since. Things are fine here, but I am crazy busy. I had to sell six of my pins when I moved since I lost the big basement we had enjoyed so much in North Carolina. That hurt, but you have to do what you have to do. I still have eleven pins, but I miss the great EMs I had to give up. In four years, our daughter will (I hope!) be out of her bedroom, so maybe then I'll be in a position to replace some of those. Anyway, I just wanted to say, "Hi." I've missed being on Pinside and, especially, have missed the folks here on the EM board. I hope you're all well.

#7407 7 years ago

This is a FUN game!20161107_201245 (resized).jpg20161107_201245 (resized).jpg20161113_185407 (resized).jpg20161113_185407 (resized).jpg20161113_184832 (resized).jpg20161113_184832 (resized).jpg

#7408 7 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Hi, all. As some of you know, I took a new job in Dallas last summer, and I have barely "set foot" in Pinside since. Things are fine here, but I am crazy busy. I had to sell six of my pins when I moved since I lost the big basement we had enjoyed so much in North Carolina. That hurt, but you have to do what you have to do. I still have eleven pins, but I miss the great EMs I had to give up. In four years, our daughter will (I hope!) be out of her bedroom, so maybe then I'll be in a position to replace some of those. Anyway, I just wanted to say, "Hi." I've missed being on Pinside and, especially, have missed the folks here on the EM board. I hope you're all well.

Hi Craig,
Nice to "see" you again. Hope all is well.

Joel

#7409 7 years ago
Quoted from Elvisinmypants:

This is a FUN game!

Great restoration! Looks like a great original (meaning you did a great job), or did you just strip the paint off or something? Either way, great work.

Also, I apologize for the keen eye but it appears somebody put a 60's Gottlieb score reel in the 10 point position.

#7410 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Great restoration! Looks like a great original (meaning you did a great job), or did you just strip the paint off or something? Either way, great work.
Also, I apologize for the keen eye but it appears somebody put a 60's Gottlieb score reel in the 10 point position.

Thanks! So far I've stripped the paint and touched up the cab, replaced the glass and gotten it playing. I've still got some things on the list the score reel is one of them.

#7411 7 years ago

Atlantis back in it's spot after a playfield swap by Boilerman. Thanks Dave!!

Getting tight in the game room. May have to let a DMD or SS go to get a Sky Jump.

I have Jacks Open and Atlantis extra backglasses still to hang up. Still need ACD & C37 backglasses. Anyone have one or both to sell??

EMs (resized).jpgEMs (resized).jpg
Game room 1 (resized).jpgGame room 1 (resized).jpg
Game room 2 (resized).jpgGame room 2 (resized).jpg

#7412 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

I have Jacks Open and Atlantis extra backglasses still to hang up. Still need ACD & C37 backglasses. Anyone have one or both to sell??

I have this C37 but would have to ship - not sure it would interest you - and you're probably looking for someone local.

Used backglasses for sale 013 (resized).JPGUsed backglasses for sale 013 (resized).JPG

Used backglasses for sale 016 (resized).JPGUsed backglasses for sale 016 (resized).JPG

#7413 7 years ago

Great line up ditch the cruisin' that'll clear up lots of space

#7414 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

I have this C37 but would have to ship - not sure it would interest you - and you're probably looking for someone local.

Looks perfect for what I need. I'll send you a PM. Thanks!

#7415 7 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Great line up ditch the cruisin' that'll clear up lots of space

The Cruisin' drivers are really for the kids. They love racing each other as they are linked. They'd be pretty upset if I got rid of them, but they do take up several pin slots...

#7416 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

The Cruisin' drivers are really for the kids. They love racing each other as they are linked. They'd be pretty upset if I got rid of them, but they do take up several pin slots...

Haha buy them a Nintendo 64, cruisin' cartridge, and two controllers... Problem solved

#7417 7 years ago

And get a virtual pin, then you can downsize. Jk

#7418 7 years ago

Thanks! So far I've stripped the paint and touched up the cab, replaced the glass and gotten it playing. I've still got some things on the list the score reel is one of them.

Is that one of the Jeff McAfee plexiglass repro backglasses?

#7419 7 years ago

Spot Bowler: Found at estate sale, was painted blue, had scratched three piece acrylic playfield "glass", old varnished play field, hard brittle rubber, etc. Stripped varnish, blue paint, replaced rubber, polished all metal, cleaned all plastic, replaced ball shooter cover. Now for the electrical work......

IMG_8768 (resized).JPGIMG_8768 (resized).JPG

IMG_9156 (resized).JPGIMG_9156 (resized).JPG

IMG_9151 (resized).JPGIMG_9151 (resized).JPG

IMG_9137 (resized).JPGIMG_9137 (resized).JPG

#7420 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Is that one of the Jeff McAfee plexiglass repro backglasses?

I think so classic arcades? I had known of the machine when I stumbled on the backplexiglass I decided to take it on. I think for the money it is a excellent solution, I'd like to see more titles from them. I won't stop looking for a nice original though.

#7421 7 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

Hi Craig,
Nice to "see" you again. Hope all is well.
Joel

Thanks, Joel. We're well, but I am busier than ever and so have very little time for pinball or other hobbies. Someday...

#7422 7 years ago

I picked up two more woodrails yesterday, or should I say they were delivered.

Unfortunately one of the backglasses got broke during transit and it was near mint but wasn't my doing. No use crying over spilled milk. All I can do is hope for a repro in the not too distant future. I'm going to set them up as soon as I get around to it.

DSCN5130 (resized).JPGDSCN5130 (resized).JPG

#7423 7 years ago

I think so classic arcades? I had known of the machine when I stumbled on the backplexiglass I decided to take it on. I think for the money it is a excellent solution, I'd like to see more titles from them. I won't stop looking for a nice original though.

Yes, Classic Arcades. The only thing that threw me was that the number one for the thousands position on your glass doesn't appear to be black as it is on the two I bought from him. The black number one makes it look like you have scored over 1,000 points at the get go. That's basically my only gripe about that repro. The colors aren't perfect, but it's not bad considering no one has repro'd a screened version.
His "Sea Wolf" and "Rocket" are pretty good too, but the "Space Ship" isn't really pleasing. Again, better than poor original or nothing at all, but the colors are way off on that one.

#7424 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I picked up two more woodrails yesterday, or should I say they were delivered.
Unfortunately one of the backglasses got broke during transit and it was near mint but wasn't my doing. No use crying over spilled milk. All I can do is hope for a repro in the not too distant future. I'm going to set them up as soon as I get around to it.

a WMS 21? and a Gottlieb something?

#7425 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Yes, Classic Arcades. The only thing that threw me was that the number one for the thousands position on your glass doesn't appear to be black as it is on the two I bought from him. The black number one makes it look like you have scored over 1,000 points at the get go. That's basically my only gripe about that repro. The colors aren't perfect, but it's not bad considering no one has repro'd a screened version.
His "Sea Wolf" and "Rocket" are pretty good too, but the "Space Ship" isn't really pleasing. Again, better than poor original or nothing at all, but the colors are way off on that one.

I was expecting the one on the outside like the picture and was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't.
Do you have a Space Ship?

#7426 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

His "Sea Wolf" and "Rocket" are pretty good too

I'd probably use this taped up shattered 21 glass before chancing another one of those. The plexi Rocket I ended up with was terrible.

At least this Sunshine has a nice glass and playfield. I don't know about those legs though. lol.

DSCN5131 (resized).JPGDSCN5131 (resized).JPG

#7427 7 years ago

Looks like they both have really nice playfields. I guess that eases the pain a bit.

DSCN5134 (resized).JPGDSCN5134 (resized).JPG

DSCN5133 (resized).JPGDSCN5133 (resized).JPG

#7428 7 years ago

Gottlieb "Sunshine" is the most commonly found woodrail pin lately; at least around here.
Williams "21" is one of the hardest games ever, to beat for a special. Too bad about the backglass.

#7429 7 years ago

I was expecting the one on the outside like the picture and was pleasantly surprised when it wasn't.
Do you have a Space Ship?

I don't have a repro "Space Ship" glass if that's what you mean. I saw one live, and just don't like it.

#7430 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Looks like they both have really nice playfields. I guess that eases the pain a bit.

Sunshine is actually a pretty good player in home use.

Love the rating system - never got Genius!

And wow, getting all the red and white numbers is insanely hard.

Been 1 number short so many times.

And then it's all rollover special time which is a blast when I tested it

#7431 7 years ago

I know I've shown this machine before but I got it rocking now. Wade Krause playfield. Re-installed the Gottlieb 5141 coil on the right flipper and took more time adjusting it. It's tricky. Rolled machine 3 times on my last game!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#7432 7 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

I know I've shown this machine before but I got it rocking now. Wade Krause playfield. Re-installed the Gottlieb 5141 coil on the right flipper and took more time adjusting it. It's tricky. Rolled machine 3 times on my last game!

Love those mid-70's Bally EM's!

#7433 7 years ago

Thanks shapshifter for lead on score card downloaded it this morning. But I am also looking for the artwork on the wood under the score card. Not talented enough to paint it, and trying really hard not to screw up my spot bowler with bad paint. So looking for a high resolution image of this area, thinking I could laser print it on to photo paper and gently spot glue it to the varnished bare wood. Have even sent private messages to a couple Spot Bowler owners, with no luck yet. Any ideas?

#7434 7 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Thanks shapshifter for lead on score card downloaded it this morning. But I am also looking for the artwork on the wood under the score card. Not talented enough to paint it, and trying really hard not to screw up my spot bowler with bad paint. So looking for a high resolution image of this area, thinking I could laser print it on to photo paper and gently spot glue it to the varnished bare wood. Have even sent private messages to a couple Spot Bowler owners, with no luck yet. Any ideas?

Spot Bowler pics?

http://www.pinrepair.com/gtb/spotbow.htm

#7435 7 years ago

Thanks for the link Shapshifter. Unfortunately, had seen those pics, but they are cut off on the part I need. And probably aren't hi def enough if downloaded from the web site. Think I need someone who has a SB to take a good hi res pic of the score card area and email tome directly. Have emailed / messaged three people who have Spot Bowlers, but no answers yet.

#7436 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

Gottlieb "Sunshine" is the most commonly found woodrail pin lately; at least around here.
Williams "21" is one of the hardest games ever, to beat for a special. Too bad about the backglass.

Yeah, this Sunshine won't be staying here very long, so if anybody is looking for a fairly nice example, let me know.

And fortunately I got on the pre-order list for a 21 backglass before it's too late.

#7437 7 years ago
Quoted from DCRand:

Thanks for the link Shapshifter. Unfortunately, had seen those pics, but they are cut off on the part I need. And probably aren't hi def enough if downloaded from the web site. Think I need someone who has a SB to take a good hi res pic of the score card area and email tome directly. Have emailed / messaged three people who have Spot Bowlers, but no answers yet.

Confused what you are looking for?

Score card area is just wood.

And then add light blue tray liner.

http://www.pbresource.com/aprons.html

spot bowler playfield 005 (resized).JPGspot bowler playfield 005 (resized).JPG

#7438 7 years ago

Would it have had something like this on it originally?

ApronCover.jpgApronCover.jpg

#7439 7 years ago

Is this helpful?
J

DSC02971 (resized).jpgDSC02971 (resized).jpg

#7440 7 years ago

I've been a dedicated follower of this topic since I joined Pinside and finally worked up the courage to contribute

This Friday a very nice unrestored Pop-A-Card made it into the basement. Beings that I'm from Wisconsin I feel the need to have at least one Add a Ball in the basement!

Regards,
Brad

009 (resized).JPG009 (resized).JPG

010 (resized).JPG010 (resized).JPG

018 (resized).JPG018 (resized).JPG

#7441 7 years ago
Quoted from jrpinball:

I don't have a repro "Space Ship" glass if that's what you mean. I saw one live, and just don't like it.

No, I meant do you have a Space Ship machine?

20161120_162327 (resized).jpg20161120_162327 (resized).jpg

#7442 7 years ago

No, I meant do you have a Space Ship machine?

Yes I do.

#7443 7 years ago
Quoted from bek1966:

I've been a dedicated follower of this topic since I joined Pinside and finally worked up the courage to contribute
This Friday a very nice unrestored Pop-A-Card made it into the basement. Beings that I'm from Wisconsin I feel the need to have at least one Add a Ball in the basement!
Regards,
Brad

Great looking Pop a Card! Good player. It looks like you have Ron's repro bg in it or else that's one heck of an original. I have one in similar condition (Ron Webb's repro BG in it) next to my Dimension.

#7444 7 years ago

this is "show us your EM pinball machines" care to share it with us?

#7445 7 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

Great looking Pop a Card! Good player. It looks like you have Ron's repro bg in it or else that's one heck of an original.

Thanks hoov and Good catch! I forgot that the previous owner mentioned that the backglass was a repro. It's a super clean otherwise. Here are more pictures.

001 (resized).JPG001 (resized).JPG

002 (resized).JPG002 (resized).JPG

003 (resized).JPG003 (resized).JPG

021 (resized).JPG021 (resized).JPG

#7446 7 years ago
Quoted from bek1966:

Thanks hoov and Good catch! I forgot that the previous owner mentioned that the backglass was a repro. It's a super clean otherwise. Here are more pictures.

Wow, that is INSANELY clean! Must have been restored previously, or just a really great original? Did they shine like that from the factory?

#7447 7 years ago
Quoted from bek1966:

Regards,
Brad

Congratulations on the nice looking Pop A Card!

And the "!! REMOVE BALL !!" sticker in the channel under the lockdown bar made me smile

#7448 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Wow, that is INSANELY clean! Must have been restored previously, or just a really great original? Did they shine like that from the factory?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing myself. I was told by the previous owner that he was told that the game spent very little time on route and then was put into storage. He picked it up and I believe replaced the original BG and possible the lane guides (they are VERY white). What blows me away more than the shine is the condition of the wood inside of the cabinet. Look at the edges of the plywood! Maybe it was restored at one time If so they did a brilliant job - I'm happy either way!

Quoted from AvidListener:

Congratulations on the nice looking Pop A Card!
And the "!! REMOVE BALL !!" sticker in the channel under the lockdown bar made me smile

Thanks! Me too on the sticker, it reminded me of this...

NO (resized).jpgNO (resized).jpg

#7449 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

Seen a fair few great original games like this and have one myself that just shines and looks like it came out of the factory yesterday. If they have had very low plays and been kept in dry storage it is amazing how shiny they can look.

#7450 7 years ago

Picked up Saturday!! Plays but has some kinks that need worked out. One EM grail down, one to go!

IMG_5033 (resized).JPGIMG_5033 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Kent, WA
$ 91.00
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Vista, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 249.00
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

£ 37.00
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

1,150 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 13,747 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 275.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-show-us-your-em-pinball-machines/page/149?hl=bek1966 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.