Topic Stats

• 12,132 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by midniight
  • Topic is favorited by 185 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 7,948 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191117_141652 (resized).jpg
20191117_140230 (resized).jpg
20191117_140237 (resized).jpg
20191117_140224 (resized).jpg
20191117_140217 (resized).jpg
IMG_3103 (resized).JPG
IMG_3102 (resized).JPG
IMG_20191110_193917187 (resized).jpg
IMG_20191024_154651251 (resized).jpg
AT2 (resized).jpg
AT1 (resized).jpg
20191110_181329 (resized).jpg
20191110_181312 (resized).jpg
20191108_140747 (resized).jpg
20191108_140157 (resized).jpg
20191108_135936 (resized).jpg

There are 12132 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 243.
#5301 3 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

That tissue has to be there.

Pull that thing out and wipe your nose. Then adjust the tilt mech accordingly. You can do it!

#5302 3 years ago

Ok. I'll have to move everything again soon so I'll eventually get to that. Training wheels man! Not everyone is a stud

#5303 3 years ago

The tilt or anti-cheat device is one of Harry Williams greatest contributions to pinball. I can't understand why so many machines I have purchased are missing this wonderful device.

#5304 3 years ago

I'll be mostly legit when I set them up again, but I can't do it to Dancing Dolls. The tissue stays! otherwise it would be bad for both my mental and physical health.

#5305 3 years ago

Picked up a Skylab recently. Price was right, very dirty pf, bad inserts. Nice bg and cabinet, and a good set of paper with goodies.

image.jpegimage_1.jpegimage_2.jpegimage_3.jpegimage_4.jpegimage_5.jpeg

#5306 3 years ago

Tilt bob's still hanging in this one. Another new arrival.

DSCN4063.JPG

#5307 3 years ago

Nice! Not in the ipdb? Looks like a very early NASCAR Do the balls circle the track?

#5308 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The tilt or anti-cheat device is one of Harry Williams greatest contributions to pinball. I can't understand why so many machines I have purchased are missing this wonderful device.

Interesting feature on the '49 Williams Freshie is a "tilt forfeit." If tilted, you only lose the the scoring on the ball in play, but scoring will continue on the following balls.

The '48 Speed Way looks nice! Neat ball loop around the playfield when it's launched. Good luck with it.

image-1.jpg

Williams_Freshie_4.jpg
Williams_Freshie_5.jpg

backglass.jpg

#5309 3 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Nice! Not in the ipdb? Looks like a very early Nascar Do the balls circle the track?

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2281

#5310 3 years ago

^^Thanks. Guess my research abilities diminish after 2-3 am.

#5311 3 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

Interesting feature on the '49 Williams Freshie is a "tilt forfeit." If tilted, you only lose the the scoring on the ball in play, but scoring will continue on the following balls.

On my Pinky it's called Tilt Reset. Pat. Pending.
DSCN4068.JPG

#5312 3 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Looks like a very early Nascar Do the balls circle the track?

Yes it does! And if you take a close look at the backglass you may notice the guy in the race car receiving the trophy has something else on his mind.

#5313 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The tilt or anti-cheat device is one of Harry Williams greatest contributions to pinball.

There is one pinball machine with a cool feature where you can see the tilt bob through a window in the backglass. I can't remember which one but I believe it was a Williams.

Bruce

#5314 3 years ago
Quoted from oldcarz:

The '48 Speed Way looks nice! Neat ball loop around the playfield when it's launched. Good luck with it.

Thanks! I do have my work cut out for me but I am going to forge ahead without a schematic unless I get stuck. I have one that came with Pinky but I don't remember if I used it much when bringing that one back to life.

There are differences as Speed Way only looks to have one bell where Pinky has another tiny one connected to the stepper. Also Pinky has a Jones plug to move it to high tap where Speed Way doesn't even have the extra lug on the transformer. The wood trim around the head is different too. Small production changes from year to year I guess.

#5315 3 years ago

Without people in front of them:
DSC00980.JPG
DSC00981.JPG
DSC00982.JPG
DSC00983.JPG

#5316 3 years ago

And one I am currently working on: Barnacle Bill
DSC00984.JPG
DSC00985.JPG

#5317 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Another new arrival

The pins you have been obtaining lately seem to getting older and older. Which isn't a bad thing. I have odds that the next one does not even have buttons on the sides.

#5318 3 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

The pins you have been obtaining lately seem to getting older and older. Which isn't a bad thing. I have odds that the next one does not even have buttons on the sides.

You may be right there. Now it is not just two inch flipper games but must have wood trim I am looking for. I'm sure soon enough a bingo machine might make it's way in here.

#5319 3 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

And one I am currently working on: Barnacle Bill

Barnacle Bill looks cool. Similar in design to that Buccaneer I just picked up. I am going to tear that one down soon. Not sure which to do first now that Speed Way is here. One thing I do have is time.

#5320 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Barnacle Bill looks cool. Similar in design to that Buccaneer I just picked up. I am going to tear that one down soon. Not sure which to do first now that Speed Way is here. One thing I do have is time.

Wait till you see the awesome back glass we got from Steve Young!

#5321 3 years ago
Quoted from electricsquirrel:

Wait till you see the awesome back glass we got from Steve Young!

Shay made one for Buccaneer but shows out of stock. Mine is fairly presentable so I may just go with that and put the money elsewhere.

You've got a picture of one of my high school buddies up on your wall.

#5322 3 years ago

Which one? Mike Ness or Frank Zappa?

#5323 3 years ago

This guy.

Mike.jpg

#5325 3 years ago

He avoids me because he owes me five bucks.

#5326 3 years ago

Cheap bastard.

#5327 3 years ago

I didn't even get paid for setting up Social D's first paying gig! In fact I think I even had to pay to get in.

#5328 3 years ago

Awe man...I love Social D! Great band...Mike Ness is RAD

#5329 3 years ago

He did have one of the cooler hair styles back in high school.

#5330 3 years ago

Never would have taken him for a Yes fan.

#5331 3 years ago

In the 70s everybody was a Yes fan. And you would see more than one of those shirts on any given day.

#5332 3 years ago

Along with Steeple-Chase I got me a Dodge City last night.
DSCN4088.JPG

festus.jpg

I'm outa control...

#5333 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

DSCN4088.JPG
festus.jpg
I'm outa control...

Someone stuck Williams flippers on it.

#5334 3 years ago
Quoted from EMsInKC:

Someone stuck Williams flippers on it.

And that's the nicest pair of metal bats I've seen in a while. I'll find a place for them.

#5335 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

And that's the nicest pair of metal bats I've seen in a while. I'll find a place for them.

I'll admit I bought a pair of them off eBay awhile back and put them in a game where they weren't original, but at least it was a Williams 60s pin I did it to.

#5336 3 years ago

I put a pair in my Magic Clock and love them. Heck I even put a pair on my Judge Dredd, but that didn't last long. lol.

#5337 3 years ago

They look cool with the metal posts on Dodge City.

#5338 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

They look cool with the metal posts on Dodge City.

Yeah I'm in no hurry to remove them as my plate is full. I got lots to do.

#5339 3 years ago

Dodge City rocks!
Still love mine!

#5340 3 years ago

Dodge City. Picked that one up 5 years ago. Played it as a kid at a coin laundry. Very hard to find in decent shape. Don't intend to sell mine anytime soon.

#5341 3 years ago

Picked this up a few weeks ago. Just got finished cleaning it up, putting on new rubbers, repro plastics, and fixing some minor issues. Plays great!

IMG_7125.jpg

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7110.jpg

IMG_7116.jpg

IMG_7112.jpg

#5342 3 years ago

Very, very nice Jacks Open. Congratulations!

#5343 3 years ago
Quoted from n1teowl:

Picked this up a few weeks ago. Just got finished cleaning it up, putting on new rubbers, repro plastics, and fixing some minor issues. Plays great!

IMG_7125.jpg IMG_7113.jpg IMG_7115.jpg IMG_7114.jpg IMG_7110.jpg IMG_7116.jpg IMG_7112.jpg

I want it!

#5344 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yeah I'm in no hurry to remove them as my plate is full. I got lots to do.

Your plate is full. No kidding. Do you have Steve Young on speed dial? Maybe it is time to raise the roof, add another floor, or an extension wing into the back yard.

#5345 3 years ago
Quoted from Darcy:

or an extension wing into the back yard.

As long as the Avacado's don't get disturbed!!!!!

#5346 3 years ago

Cowabunga Dude! Surfs Up!

My 1976 Gottlieb Surfer:

Thanks to Pinhead52 for the New Cabinet Paint Job and some New Parts.

Super Shopped by yours truly.

Ken

Surfer_Finish_Pics_001.jpg
Surfer_Finish_Pics_002.jpg
Surfer_Finish_Pics_003.jpg
Surfer_Finish_Pics_004.jpg
Surfer_Finish_Pics_005.jpg
Surfer_Finish_Pics_010.jpg

#5347 3 years ago

Surfer. I remember that game. Looks really nice!

#5348 3 years ago
Quoted from hoov:

As long as the Avacado's don't get disturbed!!!!!

The way some of them look this year they might be making way. Blazing hot end of summer put a hurtin' on them.

#5349 3 years ago
Quoted from jodini:

Dodge City rocks!
Still love mine!

Quoted from Electrocute:

Dodge City. Picked that one up 5 years ago. Don't intend to sell mine anytime soon.

Yep, that has already been determined here. A new crowd favorite. Great idea hiding the roto unit under the playfield. A real fun player as well.

#5350 3 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

DSCN4088.JPG
festus.jpg

I'm outa control...

Dodge City is a fun game and you don't see it that often. You have to live west of the Mississippi to own one (not).

Quoted from n1teowl:

Jacks Open is a great game- never leaving my collection.

Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Cowabunga Dude! Surfs Up!
My 1976 Gottlieb Surfer:
Thanks to Pinhead52 for the New Cabinet Paint Job and some New Parts.
Super Shopped by yours truly.
Ken

Nice job on the Surfer Ken (and Ken for the paint job) - looks great!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
1,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Weedsport, NY
There are 12132 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 243.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside