9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Fast-Ed
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo_4.JPG
    photo_2.JPG
    photo_3.JPG
    photo_1.JPG
    #1 9 years ago

I came across this machine today while picking up a pin from his neighbor. This game is light weight and has a small footprint for those afraid of the heavy, cumbersome rifle shooters. It's a pistol shooter with a war theme.

It isn't my machine. The owner said the machine works -- kind of amazing. Game looks solid, backglass has some flaking but it doesn't look bad.

I told the owner I would see if I could find a home for his machine and thus this post. The game is SE St Louis along I55. I came in from I44 to 141.

The owner is asking $300 (I already have a problem shooter) Let me know if anyone has any interest and I will provide the owner's contact information.

photo_4.JPGphoto_4.JPGphoto_3.JPGphoto_3.JPGphoto_2.JPGphoto_2.JPGphoto_1.JPGphoto_1.JPG

#2 9 years ago

Cool looking game!
    Here's a bit more from Clay's site-
    http://www.pinrepair.com/arcade/gunpatr.htm
    GLWS

#3 9 years ago

Just a little warning. This game has had two owners in the past few months and neither one could get it working. It is missing at least one coil. It's not a bad price and I believe Shay has a repro backglass. Just saying that I would ask a lot of questions on this one. It was listed on Craigslist just a few days ago as not working. If the present owner has since got it working then I apologize.

#4 9 years ago

Indeed Dennis is correct regarding the craigslist posting. Here's the link:

stlouis.craigslist.org link

I wonder if the owner would come down some on the price.

#5 9 years ago

Did anybody see the sniper he has for sale? I sent him a deposit on it and will pick it up sat. He said it semi worked for 400.00. Supposed to be in good shape. Ed

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-shooter-for-sale-exhibit-gun-patrol-st-louis-300 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.