(Topic ID: 160772)

EM recommendations

By Backyardace

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0716 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0718 (resized).JPG
    image-19 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball_Nate:

Appreciate all the help. I want to like the EM experience, I really do. All I've played are sssllloow with practically no angle and weak flippers.
    Once I locate a few I'll be sure to ask about them.
    -Nate

If you think EM's are slow, play one of the mid-1970's & up Williams or Bally pins with DC pop bumpers & slingshots.
    Williams Aztec would be a good example --- the addition of DC really makes these snappy.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Single player games have less parts to keep going, but there is only one machine that I know of that has both spinners and drop targets.
    And you'd have to be very patriotic to own one.
    http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=557&picno=39015

Old Chicago has a spinner & drops

#37 7 years ago
    Quoted from Mopar:

Regardless difficulty or not, Grand Prix is a good one to pick up if one pops up local, and
    quite a few other titles also. I think he stated like a $600.00 game. The key here is, picking
    one up with no shipping.. (T)

Man, I don't know. Grand Prix is a pretty complicated pin to repair for a newbie... a lot going on there.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-recommendations-1?tu=dasvis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.