(Topic ID: 208033)

EM Question on The Wiggler (Wiggler)

By Grayman_EM

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Taken from Pinside on the Wiggler: Test-Sample-Games were green and blue colored, but the Management asked Artist Jerry K Kelley to change the Colors to Pink and Purple.

Multiple colors, multiple markets (US/Europe) is there a price difference for color? Blue/Green/Pink/Purple and I wonder is there there a count on each color?

I find it interesting that they would have such a difference on this one pin.

1 year later
#2 4 years ago

Hi,
it was me who put these remarks in Pinside, I had some conversation with JKK back in 2000.
The 'green' THE Wiggler has a higher value (of course) because only the Test-Samples used this design.
Back in the 80ies only a few people knew or cared about this and you could get a 'green' model for 150,- Marks here in Germany.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lewiston, NY

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-question-on-the-wiggler-wiggler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.