Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by spinal
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0fbfc53e8fbed4f1f8170d0e811e727dccfb5831.jpgpins (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

Since i own my Strange World,it seems that 1 is not enough,im looking for those machine and i wonder the price market value:
    Atlantis
    El Dorado/Solor City/Target Alpha
    Abra Ca Dabra
    Gemini

#2 6 years ago

Here are recent prices of sold pinball machines on eBay:

http://www.bostonpinball.biz/ebay0517.htm

#3 6 years ago

Abra ca dabra hovers around 2K and the others can be found for 1K or less.
    -Mike

#4 6 years ago

I sold an Abra for $1000, a couple Atlantis's's's for $1000/1200, and the more rare Gold Strike for $1800...I think El Dorado is a $1000/1200 as well.

#5 6 years ago

On the east cost, a target alpha or solar city usually go for about $500 to $700. You'll pay much more for some of those other titles.

#6 6 years ago

Gemini being the rarer of those listed
    may go for >$2000

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

may go for >$2000

You think?

#8 6 years ago

EMs lack a paying audience, compete with ADHD and the stricken children due to sugar overload, geriatric pinball isn't hip, and finally those young fresh flesh that work and not nipple their way through life with excuses are far and few between. Roller skates and disco passed along, a long time ago. https://ibb.co/ktJUvv Lets hope and old-shool, new-shool pinball revolution never sees a 6 day war to liberate itself from oppression.

#9 6 years ago

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from SuperDaveOsbourn:

EMs lack a paying audience, compete with ADHD and the stricken children due to sugar overload, geriatric pinball isn't hip, and finally those young fresh flesh that work and not nipple their way through life with excuses are far and few between. Roller skates and disco passed along, a long time ago. https://ibb.co/ktJUvv Lets hope and old-shool, new-shool pinball revolution never sees a 6 day war to liberate itself from oppression.

Simply put and a bit confusing but nevertheless,

Thank You Super Dave Osbourn for that profound analogy.

and your next stunt will be???????????

#11 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinwiztom:

may go for >$2000

Yea...........Maybe more like $6000-$7000. Boston Pinball eBay numbers.

It not just that it is expensive, but they are also hard to find.

#12 6 years ago

I think it's gonna depend alot on where you live. Some areas have higher prices than others. Northeast is on cheaper side.
    -Mike

#13 6 years ago

OP, you don't say condition, but Atlantis I think is anywhere from 1200 for a beat up game to 2500 or more for collector quality. One if the more demanded and higher priced EMs.

#14 6 years ago

Gemeni to my knowledge is the highest priced EM, then Joker Poker & Mata Hari.

the crazy thing is I sold my Abra way too quickly. Had I waited That example would fetch near 2500 it was that nice! The market trend is for 3" flipper games 1975-79, ACD. C-37, Atlantis. Team one is a better game than ACD but the art mucks soose.

The decrepid people like me who prefer 2" flippers, we're a dying breed of baby boomers. And kids today can't relate to those games that require nudging and balls you can't trap.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Gemeni to my knowledge is the highest priced EM, then Joker Poker & Mata Hari.
    the crazy thing is I sold my Abra way too quickly. Had I waited That example would fetch near 2500 it was that nice! The market trend is for 3" flipper games 1975-79, ACD. C-37, Atlantis. Team one is a better game than ACD but the art mucks soose.
    The decrepid people like me who prefer 2" flippers, we're a dying breed of baby boomers. And kids today can't relate to those games that require nudging and balls you can't trap.

I'd agree with everything you said except Mermaid I think is the king of high priced EMs.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from AlexF:

I'd agree with everything you said except Mermaid I think is the king of high priced EMs.

I think a close 2nd would be a Bally Evel Kneivel EM.

#17 6 years ago

Or SpaceWalk

#18 6 years ago
    Quoted from Lermods:

OP, you don't say condition, but Atlantis I think is anywhere from 1200 for a beat up game to 2500 or more for collector quality. One if the more demanded and higher priced EMs.

For the condition,i dont mind beat up one,only thing i want is a not so bad playfield with all the art.Thats why i love EM,amazing art and simple rules

#19 6 years ago

Abra Ca Dabra gonna be probably my choice since it look so great side to side IMO

#20 6 years ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

Abra Ca Dabra gonna be probably my choice since it look so great side to side IMO

There will be an ACD for sale at Pintastic, Sturbridge,MA .July 6-8th.

#21 6 years ago
    Quoted from VGC1612:

Just like this!! Or set up alphabetically?
    0fbfc53e8fbed4f1f8170d0e811e727dccfb5831.jpgpins (resized).jpg0fbfc53e8fbed4f1f8170d0e811e727dccfb5831.jpgpins (resized).jpg

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Just like this!! Or set up alphabetically?

I wanted both because of you since i saw this pic 1 year ago or so hehe

#23 6 years ago

Darcy, Strange World and Abra look great side-by-side. Very nice!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-price-check-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.