Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 86 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC04364 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Some self promoting rat is posting this!

Hey Folks!

Have been super busy with my new YouTube channel so that's why I have not been posting much lately.

Wanted to launch it on back in November, but one thing after another kept stalling the project. I currently have a mini nightmare series playing in my head from it all.

Well here you go, hope you enjoy!

DSC04364 (resized).JPGDSC04364 (resized).JPG
    #7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Need more people like you.

Quoted from wayner:

Nice one Ken-gotta call you soon-Cheers Wayne

Quoted from Darcy:

Watched the previous videos. Looking forward to view more.

Quoted from SteveinTexas:

Good stuff Ken.

Will be tuning in for sure.

Thanks for the kudos guys! It means a lot. Got another on the way, most likely by Saturday. Stay tuned. Ken

#9 4 years ago

You waited! You got it!

#12 4 years ago

Here we go again!

#13 4 years ago

Jump back on the ride for part 2!

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Special admiration for the angle showing the incredible Mata Hari EM. Oh and Kingpin. Good Stuff.

Mine would be of my Space Mission and Flip a Card and my newly acquired Fast Draw.

Congrats on Fast Draw! Challenging game for sure!

Quoted from Frax:

Dang dude, I didn't realize you were alllll the way out in Abilene! We should meet up at Mary's Cafe some time lol.

Quoted from Darcy:

Monday morning coffee break, bump!

Thanks again Folks!

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

Head cab was an AbraCadabra!!!

Yep, and head collar from a brazilian Space Walk correct? These will be discussed on the next video. The Volley Head pic was taken early on. Never had a picture of the ACD you used instead of Volley.

1 week later
    #17 4 years ago

Sure Shot 2 Reveal!

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

The machine looks great Ken. The base cab black, which I think is unusual for an EM, gives the machine a certain elegance. Be very keen to see the pf.

Quoted from Darcy:

Was thinking the same thing. But if you look at the shot of the back box, with the back board, the cabinets dark colour is green.

Thanks guys. Base color is a semi-gloss Hunter Green. Bacially I was going after a modified Bank A Ball / Rack A Ball base color.

#22 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Here is another Great Question. Are you going to add those famous Gottlieb labels for the switches and relays?

The game has most of the new labels. Still a few more to print up, mainly for the underside of the playfield.

#23 4 years ago

Sure Shot 2 Playfield Reveal!

#27 4 years ago
    Quoted from wayner:

Looking good Ken.

Thanks Wayne!

Cheers!

#28 4 years ago
    Quoted from goldenboy232:

Look forward to playing this at TPF!

Thanks goldenboy232.

Currently working out bugs. Already solved a 1/2 dozen yesterday, maybe about 4 or so left.

Definitely the playfield will be back on the surgery table most likely tomorrow for some more custom rewiring.

Next video will most likely be the last video before TPF that shows the machine finished and being played, with me explaining the Ruleset. Folks at TPF will then have a jump on what to do when they step up to the game.

Hope you have a blast playing it.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Final reveal, congratulations.

What will your next challenge be?

Thanks Darcy.

Stay tuned with the next video of it being played.

As far as the next project it really depends on what comes along locally and/or economically as I have several in mind, more SS to EM conversions, but availability of the machines is really what dictates what I do next.

Dr. Frankenstein could not build his monster without the availability of parts and donors, same applies here as I depend on finding 2 machines to make 1.

Preferably I would like to do another SS2 as I now have a clear plan as to the what, how, and the end product, but looking around TPF who knows what I will find, or not.

3 weeks later
    #30 4 years ago

Deleted

#31 4 years ago

Updated video. Sorry about the down time.

Original one had to be pulled due to a scammer claiming copyrights on my video so he could post commercials.

Game On Once Again!

Ken

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Certainly have some major talent there Ken. That game play looked great as well. Cheers!

Thanks Darcy!

Definitely a fast and fun game. The Stand Up targets in place of the kickout holes really adds speed and more of a risk/reward feature as if you hit the targets at a certain angle it will come flying back at you and SDTM. Replaces the outhole 1" posts with mini posts as the ball was saved 75% of the time, now down to 50%. My goal was to make sure the game was balanced without blazing high scores like Pinball Pool which I accomplished. The game is now what I feel fair, not favoring the operator or player.

#34 4 years ago

Gottlieb 1973 King Pin Special!

#36 4 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Great stuff

Thank You!

New! Tip Of The Day!

#37 4 years ago

Spooky Edition! 1969 Williams Phantom Gun!

#38 4 years ago

1969 Williams Phantom Gun! Part 2 of 2!

Look what I got!

#39 4 years ago

Bad Dawg!

1956 Gottlieb Classy Bowler!

Tip of the Day!

#40 4 years ago

Gottlieb Meter Blues.

#42 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

On the outside casing. You did polish it? By hand, or buffing wheel? Or is just tumbled?

Hey Darcy,

Used a paper towel with rubbing alcohol first for the initial cleaning and to get off the sharpie writing. Then I used a paper towel and chrome polish by hand which was fast and easy peesy.

Ken

#43 4 years ago

1970 Bally 4 Queens!

Game On!

1 week later
    #45 3 years ago

Meter Madness Again!

#46 3 years ago

I've got a problem!

Rollover Switch that is....

2 months later
    #48 3 years ago

Sure Shot 2??

Not Again!!

6 months later
    #49 3 years ago

Oh no, not again.....

#50 3 years ago

Old Time Bowling Anyone?

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Looks awesome Ken but my eye went directly to the 73 Gottleb King Pin. Ha.

Really nice work.

Thanks!

I have owned many a King Pin, 2 Gottlieb and two Williams. They just seem to find me.

3 weeks later
    #53 3 years ago

Tip of the Day is back for season 2!

4 months later
    #54 2 years ago

Holy Guacamole EM-PINMAN!! Another video so soon??!!

#55 2 years ago

Pumping out videos, what can I say!

#56 2 years ago

Part 3 of 3, Game On!

2 weeks later
    #57 2 years ago

Steppers and Gears and Spiders oh my!

1 week later
    #58 2 years ago

Did you put on the correct Skirt today?

1 month later
    #59 2 years ago

Bally 1976 Aladdin's Castle, Game On!

2 months later
    #60 2 years ago

Bally 1977 Mata Hari EM.

Watch your back, she runs hot and cold!

3 months later
    #61 2 years ago

Time for fun!

#64 2 years ago
    Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Top Card is fun. Was never drawn to it beforehand but it’s now one of my favorite acquisitions. So fun to light those Specials.

Yes it is fun, just wish it had a plunger shot on top. I set all the posts to the Conservative position so the machine defends itself pretty well overall. If all the posts were set to Liberal the game would be way too easy.

2 months later
    #66 1 year ago

and we're off and running again!

1 month later
    #67 1 year ago

More Tips!

#69 1 year ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Fantastic! Another video, good to see stuff from you Ken. We haven't seen the frequency of post by you, equaling when you began doing videos.

Thanks Darcy! Glad you like the videos. I admit my videos have become more infrequent, but with the support of viewers like you it motivates me to make my next video sooner, so a Big Thank You to all my viewers as well!

Pinsider only next video hint: My video will be an Overview and Gameplay of my Bally Expressway. Stay tuned!

1 month later
    #71 1 year ago

Out and about!

1 week later
    #72 1 year ago

Another video so soon? What gives?

2 weeks later
    #73 1 year ago

Attack of the Killer Squirrels!

#75 1 year ago
    Quoted from Sea_Wolf:

Very nice Ken. Getting ready to start a restoration on a Lucky Hand and after seeing what the evaporust did with your machine I’m ordering a bunch of it today. Coin door and stepper units are really rusty and gummed up.

Looking forward to to having a few days off so I can start the long road of restoring.

Ah Lucky Hand, that's a hard one to find for AAB as they only made 610 in 1977. I like working on mid to late 70's machines as they usually had the easiest parts to take apart and put back together, especially score wheels and stepper units. Glad you're getting the Evapo-Rust, it will save you a lot of time as well as labor, once you use it you will never go back to whatever you used before. Well, going to work on some Squirrel Wheels today, wish me luck. Not looking forward to repairing that Match Unit as it is a complete mess, so I'm saving it for last. LOL! Have fun with your project! See you on the next video. Ken

2 weeks later
    #76 1 year ago

Busy, Busy, Busy!

1 week later
    #77 1 year ago

Here is an oldie but goodie video for Halloween! Feel free to "Share" with your other gun game buddies who might not have seen this, Enjoy!

3 weeks later
    #78 1 year ago

Delays, delays...

1 month later
    #79 1 year ago

Well this took a bit of time to get done!

#80 1 year ago

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#82 1 year ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

Merry Christmas, Ken.

Thank You Darcy! Enjoy your Holidays!

2 weeks later
    #83 1 year ago

First video of the New Year! Enjoy!

3 weeks later
    #84 1 year ago

The saga continues...

2 weeks later
    #85 1 year ago

Half way there!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EM-PINMAN.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-pinman-s-pandemonium-pinball?tu=EM-PINMAN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.