6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

50 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#37 6 years ago

I think there are many factors that are driving em game prices up or down. Geography is one of course but I think one of the biggest factors is the age of the hobbiest these days. Older collectors are starting to retire from the hobby downsizing, and need to unload their games. That's why you're seeing 60s game prices stable or even drop. Harder to unload them. (ask JR about his Diamond Jack) 70s titles are still hot as there are lots of us in the 50 to 60 year old category of people that remember these games from their youth. I've said it before in other threads, these are just big toys and we're reliving our childhood! Early solid state titles are in the same pattern of increasing prices. In 10-15 years, 70s titles prices might decline/stabilize as we the current collectors decline as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La Fayette, IL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Beehive Pinball Co.

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider stashyboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-pinball-machines-prices-on-the-way-downon-the-way-up?tu=stashyboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.