Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

owl (resized).jpg
652653555 (resized).jpg
652653579 (resized).jpg
652653561 (resized).jpg
652653570 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinCup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

A friend and new collector has placed his two EM Bally Pinball Machines Delta Queen Safari , in the gameroom of their AirBnB in Wyoming.
I gave Mike his first pinball, a Delta Queen, Add-a-ball, and like most collectors he wouldn't even let folks see it. MINE! MINE! After a while, his kids brought the neighbor kids to play, and he felt the joy and smiles pinball can produce. The children had never seen such a thing.
I promised Mike the Safari Pinball as another freebee. It was broken up and ugly. But like most Bally machines, with little effort it runs like a champ. Unbelievably, a long time customer ( Pinball Chandler) happened to have a headless Safari with good playfield plastics and all it's guts. Mike has the plastics replaced and it's now a fine example of a mid-run Safari. His machine is Add-A-Ball ready but doesn't have the relay, DM me if you have an extra please.

A pretty cool opportunity to play a couple of classic Bally games in Free Play. If you are vacationing to Sturgis, Mt Rushmore, Yellowstone, or The Grand Canyon, this is a great place to stay for a family or group of friends.

Here is a link; https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/42670410?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=afd46b04-e4a8-4e35-8e3a-14483c08f6fa

I'll be continuing to help Mike build his EM arcade. If you have an old Bally you'd like to move along, Please DM me or at etvintagegames@gmail.

Thanks, PinCup

652653555 (resized).jpg652653555 (resized).jpg652653561 (resized).jpg652653561 (resized).jpg652653570 (resized).jpg652653570 (resized).jpg652653579 (resized).jpg652653579 (resized).jpgowl (resized).jpgowl (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinCup.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-pinball-airbnb?tu=PinCup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.