• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by EM-PINMAN
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hey all
Quick question, and probably a stupid one. I need to order new parts for my Top Card, Kings & Queens and Big Indian. Is there a central location where I can confirm part numbers before ordering from PBR? I gather they don't get too pleased when you just send in descriptions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Carl

#2 10 years ago

Old Gottlieb parts catalogs. PBR sells reprints. The '78 version would cover the Top Card and Big Indian, and a lot of the stuff found in Kings&Queens, but sometimes older parts drop off after five years (the catalogs were published every two years). The '64 and '78 cover a lot of ground combined, so are handy to have on hand.

#3 10 years ago

I do some searches on specific terms for PBR's site. Sometimes that helps me drill down to what's needed.

AG Relay site:pbresource.com

#4 10 years ago

If you have the Owners manuals and Schematics for the games they should have some basic part numbers listed as well such as Coil Numbers but some list much more.

If you don't have the paperwork for your games you can buy them at PBR as well. I have not bought any catalogs as you can cross reference between your paper work and the PBR Website for 95% of the numbers you need.

Ken

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
Cabinet Parts
Space Coast Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-part-numbers-how-to-figure-out and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.