12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wizzardz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

I'm trying to find parts for the wizard!. I have a couple version of schematics and the owners manual with part numbers. Unfortunately the numbers I have are generally for coils, relays, solenoids - most of the electrical. However, the parts I currently need are parts like chime box coil sleeve, ball shooter parts (or whole assembly), etc that aren't listed . I bought the coil, but it didn't come with a sleeve, and I'm not inclined to disassemble a good part just to get a part number or measurements. I've already purchased a shooter assembly I don't needs because I'm having to go on general descriptions to determine if the part might work. I'd rather not collect a surplus of parts.

Is it the Bally parts catalog covering this game that I need to locate for the part numbers I'm looking for?

#3 12 years ago
Quoted from way2wyrd:

If you call Steve at Pinball Resource he will probably know the part numbers off the top of his head

I'll give Steve a try. I'm ultimately hoping to be able to find a non-warm-body reference as I'll be replacing lots of little parts on this thing as I go along and calling/emailing for each will get annoying for all involved.

I have a very nice colored version of the schematic where someone took the time to color the lines the appropriate wire color making it much easier to follow when tracing wires. Now I just have to get it in a format that'll allow my iPad to zoom in on it enough

#5 12 years ago

Brilliant!! I had seen that link elsewhere for the parts catalog, but received again the message:

"You have tried to download content from our server via a web page that has not been authorized. This could mean you either came via a search engine, or from a page that has simply stolen our contents masquerading it as their own, for their own credit."

I couldn't find the parts doc going thru the web site navigation from the main site. I hadn't previously dissected the URL, but did this time and was able to get the raw file listing that had it.

Thanks!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Murrells Inlet, SC
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
1,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, MA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wizzardz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-part-number-reference-more-m-than-e?tu=wizzardz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.