Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by pinwiztom
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150909_222010_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Any EM nuts in South Jersey. Just wondered who is near me. I'm alone in my area when it comes to pinball which is OK but no one to talk or help or Pinball hunt with. I'm not interested in S.S. I never played them. Maybe if someone introduced me to the S.S. side I would change my mind, but my passion is EM. Thanks

#2 8 years ago

With you on the EM, no SS interest. On the northern end of SJ. Open to helping or hunting for games.

#3 8 years ago

Where in South Jersey are you?

#4 8 years ago

I'm up in Union at times (my collection is always here obviously), not South Jersey by any means and barely even central (seems you're okay with going to Pinfest though so same distance! ) but there's a lot of EM collectors up North here, I imagine there would be down there too due to all of the beaches, boardwalks, and their pasts.

You should go to one of Vic Camp's "open houses" sometime, his collection is beautiful and a very knowledgeable guy, with friends who also share those traits.

#5 8 years ago

There's a bunch of EM guys down that way. I don't want to name names, but some even reside here on Pinside.

#6 8 years ago

Come to Allentown and meet them! May 6-7

#7 8 years ago

I will be at Allentown on Friday. I'm new on this forum but hopefully I will be able to meet a few of you. I have a big passion for EM machines but I'm kinda doing it by myself. I bought my first machine 3 years ago and slowly taught myself how to work on them. I have 4 machines now and hopefully will pick one up at Pinfest. I have all Gottliebs and 3 are Wedgeheads.

#8 8 years ago

I just thought I would take a shot to see if anybody was close by

#9 8 years ago

There are probably several close by! Again, where in South Jersey are you?

#10 8 years ago

I`m about as south as jersey gets !!! I have a Gottlieb Magnotron f\s if interested...

#11 8 years ago

I used to live in Atlantic County. I'll assume if you're serious, that you're in Cape May. Fred Lange is in the Villas, Glen Gehrhardt lives somewhere very close to Wildwood. Both have several machines and buy and sell.

Advertise your game on Craigslist, or place your want-list there. That'll quickly plug you into the network of local collectors.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from Fred-Sanford:

I`m about as south as jersey gets !!! I have a Gottlieb Magnotron f\s if interested...

He's not the guy who started the thread. No response yet from him as to his location.

#13 8 years ago

Hey Spider,

Name is Bert. I'm from Marlton. We call that South Jersey, but not as far south as you.

I'm an EM guy through and through. Pretty active on the forum and I like to help others get their machines going.

I have rebuilt and sold a few, currently have 4 in my lineup and have 2 projects waiting for some space. One is a Gottlieb SO76 which I'd like to fix and keep.

The other is an OXO which is pretty roached and wouldn't mind selling as is or get running and then sell as a project.

There are several more of us nearby.

If you ever need anything let me know.

Bert

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from fflint_18:

Hey Spider,
    Name is Bert. I'm from Marlton. We call that South Jersey, but not as far south as you.
    I'm an EM guy through and through. Pretty active on the forum and I like to help others get their machines going.
    I have rebuilt and sold a few, currently have 4 in my lineup and have 2 projects waiting for some space. One is a Gottlieb SO76 which I'd like to fix and keep.
    The other is an OXO which is pretty roached and wouldn't mind selling as is or get running and then sell as a project.
    There are several more of us nearby.
    If you ever need anything let me know.
    Bert

I was waiting for you and others to chime in. AFAIK, he still hasn't said where in South Jersey he is. How's Chris anyway? Has anyone heard from him?

#15 8 years ago

Sorry didn't check in for a couple days. I'm in Elmer

#16 8 years ago

That's down by Vineland, right? I've been down that way and thought I remembered seeing signs for Elmer.

#17 8 years ago

Yes 10 miles from Vineland

#18 8 years ago

fflint18 I have a Spirit of 76 .Nice game I like it . I remember that game as a kid

#19 8 years ago

I'm in Voorhees, which is next to Cherry Hill. Yes, I am an EM guy. Anyone who wants to compare notes and visit, send me a private message.

20150909_222010_(resized).jpg20150909_222010_(resized).jpg

#20 8 years ago
    Quoted from Spider3582:

fflint18 I have a Spirit of 76 .Nice game I like it . I remember that game as a kid

Yup. I remember that game brand spankin' new back in the bi-centennial year. Damn, I feel old all of a sudden!

#21 8 years ago

Nice machines .Voorhees isn't that far away from Elmer. I would love to see them sometime

#22 8 years ago

ooops
    I thought you were talking about San Jose.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-owners-in-sj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.