View topic image gallery

spacewalk.jpg
IMG_0484.jpg

#1 8 years ago

Looking for good potential projects:
Surfer/Surf Champ
Spin-A-Card/Hearts and Spades
Fast Draw/Quick Draw

Add your wanted ad here, maybe we'll find a match or two.

#2 8 years ago

em charlies angels

#3 8 years ago

Traildrive

#4 8 years ago

16' Chicago Coin Ball Bowler 1959 - 1964 16' United Ball Bowler 1957 - 1963

#5 8 years ago

I am waiting for two grail EMs to be delivered and at this point I will have all that I want or can fit in my house. I was going to give "none" as my answer, but of course that is not true. There is always something else! I would like to get a Canada Dry some day.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Hoopjohn:

6' Chicago Coin Ball Bowler 1959 - 1964 16' United Ball Bowler 1957 - 1963

1966 United Aztec FS in Manitowoc on eBay. I'll let the price police decide on the value...

#7 8 years ago

I think I need to try an Add-a-ball game so maybe Ship Ahoy, Capt Card, Pop A Card, etc....

Hopefully get to play some at Allentown and maybe even find a project.

#8 8 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. The 66 Aztec ball bowler is realistically worth about $500 -$800, but could possibly fetch as much as $1200 on a really good day assuming its 100% operational and 2 bidders got locked into a bidding war. Its fairly common to see beat to death unrestored ball bowlers on Ebay at the price of a complete professional restoration.
This bowler is fairly trashed cosmetically. Delaminated wood. A backglass with major flaking. The formica lane section is probably the worst I've ever seen. For certain, anything that is cosmetically this bad generally will be trashed mechanically as well.
For certain, it will never sell at $6K. If the seller relisted it with no reserve, and started at $1, its unlikely it would reach $1200.
And guess what. Joe Sixpack has a similarly beat to death machine in East Bumfucht, WI. After seeing this moron list his machine for $6K (that will never come close to selling), Joe Sixpack now assumes his unrestored bowler is worth $6K. And so it goes....

#9 8 years ago

To complete my collection, 2 pinballs hard to find :

Charlie's Angels EM
&
Space Walk

IMG_0484.jpg spacewalk.jpg
#10 8 years ago

My wishlist goes back pretty far, 1954 Daisy May, and 1959 Universe. Would also like to find a Subway and a Canada Dry someday.

#11 8 years ago

Fireball
I have only seen two come up for sale in Australia overthe last five years

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from PopBumperPete:

Fireball
I have only seen two come up for sale in Australia overthe last five years

pete, i know of one in nice condition in sydney for sale, not mine, if interested contact me via aussie arcade

#13 8 years ago

Put me down for Space Walk as well - super hard to find but great artwork and looks a real fun game to play.

Not sure what was going on with unbranded v branded backglasses though?

#14 8 years ago

"Space Walk" is extreeeeeemly hard to find. I've seen and played just about every one of the other "rare birds", but not this one. It has very significant historical value as well since it's the very last EM pinball machine ever made. Imagine having the very last one off the production line? That would be super awesome!

#15 8 years ago

1967 Gottlieb Melody Still hunting. lol

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from cd1954:

1967 Gottlieb Melody

Are you looking for one? I know of one locally that might be for sale

#17 8 years ago
Quoted from cd1954:

1967 Gottlieb Melody

Here's another one on rgp:

rec.games.pinball ›
Trailer load of pins going to Allenown Thurs - Saturday
1 post by 1 author
Vintage Pinballs
8:32 PM (1 hour ago)
I will have the following machine for sale at Allentown. I will be there from Thursday till Saturday. I am always on the inside flea market, last row against the wall all the way to the right near the restrooms. I will have some new and used back glass for sale and a lot of smalls for sale. The trailer is loaded up and locked. Please no email for shooter lane pictures. I don't presell. I will have prices on the machine Thursday. Any interests just stop by my trailer and ask for Pete. I attached a picture of my trailer.

Junk Yard: Boots with two errors starts and plays well, nice display, average condition. Not shopped.

Shadow: Very nice, all matching boards, very nice cabinet, playfield average, sanctum wear repaired with decal over it, has all rings, Mongols and extra sanctum drop target. Not shopped.

TOM: Very nice, all matching boards, average playfield, plays great, no errors, new display. Comes with new ramp set, new kicker plastics, rubber ring kit and other new parts. Not shopped.

Pin Bot: Starts and plays great. Displays all good. Complete Mylar playfield. One or two broken plastics. Cabinet graphics nice but has some splintering on edges. Not shopped.

Jack Bot: Average over all. Starts and plays great. Display good. Some yellow cabinet fade. Nice playfield. Comes with rubber ring kit and NOS Williams Jack Bot Poster. Not shopped.

Nitro Ground Shaker: Very nice all around. Very nice original cabinet. Shopped out , MPU just service by Steve Kulpa. New rubber and drop targets. Back glass has one small scratch in it. Some insert wear. Plays great. Looks new on side. Same home since 1984.

Melody: Nice. Comes with new Ron Webb back glass installed. Not shopped.

Card Whiz: Outstanding original. Must see inside and out. Starts and plays great. Not shopped.

Buccaneer: Sample game. Starts and plays. Pictures on data base. Not shopped.

Champion: Made by Nordamatic form Italy. Single player wedge head, same art work from Gottlieb's Top Score- 300. Very nice over all. Starts and plays. Not shopped.

Gold Rush: Project pin. Playfield and back glass very nice. Cabinet original but had wall paper on it at one time.

Air Aces: Nice over all, starts and plays, needs new rubber. Not shopped.

#18 8 years ago

Hmm, no prices!!

#19 8 years ago

Gtb Eye of the Tiger
Gtb Knockout (the first version)
Mills Jigsaw and World Series
just about ANY Gtb from the 1950s

Steve

#20 8 years ago

Looking for these GTB Woodrails:

Lady Luck
Diamond Lil
Chinatown
Grand Slam
Ace High

Thanks for any help or leads.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
1,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Frederick, MD
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
2,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rocklin, CA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Machine - For Sale
Corunna, MI
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!