(Topic ID: 4791)

EM Mini Pool Pinball for sale Gottleib Wedge Head Add-a-ball, Anyone interested?

By the96stang

12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by wizzardz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2168.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I have a VERY RARE Gottleib add a ball pinball Machine, and its a wedge head. Here is what Ipdb said:

Production: 500 units (confirmed)
Theme: Billiards
Specialty: Add a ball

This is a rare pool billiards themed pinball machine less then 500 made way back in 1969 how many can be left? Popular pool theme add a ball machine made for NY and Wisconsin states that outlawed replay pinball machines as a form of gambling. Fun game play as you win free balls. Play forever.

The good:
The cabinet is solid
I believe every lamp lights up, maybe one or two are out
The play-field has no big paint chips missing
The plastics have been cleaned and are in great shape.
The Credit switch works (you can tell when the machine is in tilt, read below)
The back glass is a 7 out of 10, all faces letters and numbers are visible.
Every single rubber and bumper has been replaced. The machine looks very very good. Looks alone Id call it a 8 out of 10

The bad.
The machine gets caught in a reset cycle. It is the ball counter motor running. I do not know the problem, could be a simple spring. Solid state pinballs are more my specialty.

OWN THIS MACHINE TODAY! Send me an offer (I will ship), or trade me for a solid state pinball (local only).

#2 12 years ago

Here is pictures

IMG_2168.JPGIMG_2168.JPG IMG_2169.JPGIMG_2169.JPG

6 months later
#3 12 years ago

hi what is your rock bottem price you will sell this for

#4 12 years ago

looks like a nice EM

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

The machine gets caught in a reset cycle.

Does wiggling the individual score reels cause the reset to stop?

Its actually a fun game if the flippers are working right. I think it'd have been better if they had backwards flippers in place of the upper slings to be able to target all the stand-ups it has.

Not that I could rationalize getting it here from there - but I would be interested in what you're asking for it - especially of the reel jiggle fixes the reset.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-mini-pool-pinball-for-sale-gottleib-wedge-head-add-a-ball-anyone-interested and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.