4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dono
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC05185 (resized).JPG
    DSC05184 (resized).JPG
    DSC05183 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I'm having an issue tracking down a phantom 1000 point scoring issue on my game... after startup, game scores 1000 points at every motor cycle attributed to score motor 8B... have spent several hours trying to pinpoint key points on that circuit to the 1000 point relay and everything is coming up empty...

another oddity is that the schematic shows three switches on the #8 switch stack (8A, 8B, 8C)... my game only has two - 8A and 8B...

Can someone check to see if they there are indeed three levels on their MH EM at position 8?

#7 4 years ago

Thanks for the quick input guys... through a bevy of photos... confirmed what EM pin man so eloquently posted by showing photos on his game...

Somehow, I had switched the 8 and 9 position switches somewhere along the line... problem friggin solved!!! Should have posted this earlier... now onto easier stuff... looking good for tomorrow... gonna be a close one.

Again, thanks EM PIN MAN!!!

#9 4 years ago

Thanks, wasn’t aaware of that feature

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dono.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-mata-hari-owners-help-needed?tu=dono and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.