11 days ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Dono
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC05185 (resized).JPG
    DSC05184 (resized).JPG
    DSC05183 (resized).JPG

#1 11 days ago

I'm having an issue tracking down a phantom 1000 point scoring issue on my game... after startup, game scores 1000 points at every motor cycle attributed to score motor 8B... have spent several hours trying to pinpoint key points on that circuit to the 1000 point relay and everything is coming up empty...

another oddity is that the schematic shows three switches on the #8 switch stack (8A, 8B, 8C)... my game only has two - 8A and 8B...

Can someone check to see if they there are indeed three levels on their MH EM at position 8?

#2 11 days ago
    Quoted from Dono:

I'm having an issue tracking down a phantom 1000 point scoring issue on my game... after startup, game scores 1000 points at every motor cycle attributed to score motor 8B... have spent several hours trying to pinpoint key points on that circuit to the 1000 point relay and everything is coming up empty...
    another oddity is that the schematic shows three switches on the #8 switch stack (8A, 8B, 8C)... my game only has two - 8A and 8B...
    Can someone check to see if they there are indeed three levels on their MH EM at position 8?

Man there is such a small number of these games left, I hope you get some help! Watching this

#3 11 days ago

I hope you get it fixed so that we see it at at York.
    Hey.... bring it anyway. Bruce will fix it!

#4 11 days ago

Don,
    Just a total shot in the dark, but check the runout and zero position switches on the thousands reel, and the ninth position switch on the hundreds reel. What the heck.

#5 11 days ago

Should have asked if it's happening on all four players. If so, nix my suggestion above.

#6 11 days ago

Hey Don.

There are 5 switches on #8. the 2 upper ones are m/b. Let me know if you need something else.

Ken

DSC05183 (resized).JPGDSC05184 (resized).JPGDSC05185 (resized).JPG
    #7 11 days ago

Thanks for the quick input guys... through a bevy of photos... confirmed what EM pin man so eloquently posted by showing photos on his game...

Somehow, I had switched the 8 and 9 position switches somewhere along the line... problem friggin solved!!! Should have posted this earlier... now onto easier stuff... looking good for tomorrow... gonna be a close one.

Again, thanks EM PIN MAN!!!

#9 10 days ago

Thanks, wasn’t aaware of that feature

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 189.00
    $ 18.95
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 163.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Lighting - Interactive
    Pinball Z
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 24.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 29.25
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 14.00
    Apparel - Men
    Great American Pinball
    $ 249.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 7,300.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 159.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Pimp

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside