(Topic ID: 207721)

EM manufacturers, which one do you own the most pins of?

By Grayman_EM

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 38 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by DCRand
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6741 (resized).JPG
#1 6 years ago

I was surprised when I looked to see of my three EM pins. Aladdin's Castle Skylab 4 Roses the last two are Williams. I am putting together another buy and the pin would just happen to be another Williams also Full House

#2 6 years ago

100% Gottlieb at this point.

#3 6 years ago

About 20 Williams. And a few Gottliebs.

#4 6 years ago

Mostly gottliebs!!

#5 6 years ago

Gottliebs wedgeheads. Can't go wrong there, especially if they have drop targets.

#7 6 years ago

4 Gottlieb and 1 Bally

#8 6 years ago

5 williams, 5 bally, 4 gottlieb, 3 sonic

#9 6 years ago

I am very heavy into Williams
I think I had around 75 WMS EM pins
with at least 50 WMS EM pins from the 60s.
Though I do have more GTB EM pins at around 90
most of those from the 70s.
Bally comes in 3rd at about 45 EM pins

#10 6 years ago

For a short time last year I had none. Then 1 Gottlieb. Had a Bally a month ago. Now 1 Gottlieb and 5 Williams. One Williams will be leaving this weekend. I'm always changing it up.

#11 6 years ago

I've owned a couple of Bally EMs (Flip-Flop and Nip It).

I have also owned four Gottlieb ones (Spirit of 76, Slick Chick, King of Diamonds and Drop a Card).

Loved them all, but only the wedgeheads are left...

#12 6 years ago

All EMs are Gottliebs, a total of 8, and 90% of one.

#13 6 years ago

It’s funny, I used to own more Williams games as I yearned for the Gottlieb Wedgeheads.

Then as I played more wedgeheads, I decided I preferred the multiplayers and drop targets.

Today, I own zero Williams games, 4 Gottliebs, 1 Bally, and 1 Chicago Coin EM. In the future, I’d like to add some more Bally games to the lineup. Maybe some Ted Zale titles.

#14 6 years ago

1 Chicago Coin
3 Gottlieb
4 Williams
3 Sonic
1 Zaccaria

Williams wins, but i like variety. I would like a Bally, but the interesting ones rarely appear. I havent see a Capersville come up for sale in my area for years.

#15 6 years ago

4 Gottlieb, 1 Williams + 1 Williams pitch and bat

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from bonzo71:

I would like a Bally, but the interesting ones rarely appear. I havent see a Capersville come up for sale in my area for years.

I've had a Capersville and a few other Ballys. Not sure why I have zero now except maybe it's because most were multiplayers and were replaced with Williams multiplayers that seem to be a little more competitive between players. Nobody liked to get beat by 5000 pts on Capersville.

#17 6 years ago

I currently have 2 Gottliebs, and 1 Stern..I really like my Gottliebs!! I wish that I had more room for another...

#18 6 years ago

5 Bally
4 Gottlieb
1 Classic Stern
1 Chicago coin

Not really a Williams guy....

#19 6 years ago

See my avatar....

#21 6 years ago

5 Gottliebs. Nice EMs are a real bargain at this time. I wish I had more room. I had to pass on an almost mint Bon Voyage and a nice Abra Ca Dabra due to space constraints.

#22 6 years ago

100% Williams

#23 6 years ago

14 Williams

3 Gottlieb

2 Bally

1 Recel

1 Genco

#24 6 years ago

I am a Bally EM fan:

20 Bally
3 Williams
3 Gottlieb

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

Gottliebs wedgeheads. Can't go wrong there, especially if they have drop targets.

I'm with you on that.

Quoted from AlexF:

For a short time last year I had none. Then 1 Gottlieb. Had a Bally a month ago. Now 1 Gottlieb and 5 Williams. One Williams will be leaving this weekend. I'm always changing it up.

You know you could have sent that EM my way.

Quoted from bonzo71:

1 Chicago Coin
3 Gottlieb
4 Williams
3 Sonic
1 Zaccaria
Williams wins, but i like variety. I would like a Bally, but the interesting ones rarely appear. I havent see a Capersville come up for sale in my area for years.

Money is the answer to some of the questions. I have noticed that most Gottlieb pins are raising in prices. Why I seem to not have one plus I think more wanted around here.

I am trying to buy two Chicago Coins machines, but that is on hold by the seller just right now.

#26 6 years ago

5 Gottlieb, 4 Williams, 2 Bally

#27 6 years ago

4 GOTTLIEB
1 WILLIAMS

LOVE THEM ALL THOUGH !

#28 6 years ago

For the most part we seemed to be polarized, large qties of one vendor and then a smattering of another., I was up to 24 Gottlieb including the project queue, after a move and selloff, or more appropriately sell-off and move Im down to 11, including 5 projects...

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from pinhead52:

For the most part we seemed to be polarized...

It's true we all have our favorites. When you're at home it makes sense to want to play the games you love. With that said I always find the diverse collections the most fun to visit.

#30 6 years ago

8 Gottlieb
6 Bally
2 Rally
0 Williams

When I play them I find myself pretty much exclusively playing the Bally games, even though I’ve got some classic wedge heads. Sold the only EM Williams I’ve ever owned.

#31 6 years ago

I have all 4 (C.C., Williams, Bally, and Gottliebs) set up, and being into Add-a-Balls,
and with the other three put together, Gottlieb still has 3 to 1 ratio. I do like the others
but when it comes to Add-a-Ball, it's hard to beat those 60s (and 70s) Gottliebs..

#32 6 years ago

Wheener wheener chicken deener... Nearly all GTBs, Mostly Ed's designs. Do enjoy WMS and Bally, but just not as much quality in them. I'm waiting for the bingo collectors to come on any moment now, if they give a poop or not.

#33 6 years ago

8 Gottlieb
2 Bally
1 Williams

#34 6 years ago

User Name? Check.
Current Collection? Check.
Wish List? Check.
Past Games? Check (for the most part)
Condition of adopting two sister kittens?

IMG_6741 (resized).JPGIMG_6741 (resized).JPG

Her name is Bally.

Any questions?

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Ballypin:

User Name? Check.
Current Collection? Check.
Wish List? Check.
Past Games? Check (for the most part)
Condition of adopting two sister kittens?

Her name is Bally.
Any questions?

Do you play with her buttons as much as you do your own pinballs?

#36 6 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

It's true we all have our favorites. When you're at home it makes sense to want to play the games you love.

If I didn't keep what my guests and myself thought were the best playing machines, and bought what others on a forum said they liked instead, it might get pretty lonely and boring around here.

#37 6 years ago

To answer the question -Gottlieb, but I am branching out when opportunity to pick up a cool title from Bally or Williams.

#38 6 years ago

3 Gottlieb, 2 Williams, 1 Bally, 1 Data East (had to cross to the dark side on one game) all have room for in garage.

Really like the Gottliebs, but buy what opportunity offers out here. And really envy those of you with nice big basements.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
La Fayette, IL
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-manufacturers-which-one-do-you-own-the-most-pins-of and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.