(Topic ID: 324494)

EM line up at Festival Retroplay near Nantes, France.

By BallyCrazy

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Retro 18 (resized).jpg
    Retro 17 (resized).jpg
    Retro 16 (resized).jpg
    Retro 14 (resized).jpg
    Retro 13 (resized).jpg
    Retro 10 (resized).jpg
    Retro 11 (resized).jpg
    Retro 9 (resized).jpg
    Retro 8 (resized).jpg
    Retro 7 (resized).jpg
    Retro 6 (resized).jpg
    Retro 5 (resized).jpg
    Retro 4 (resized).jpg
    Retro 3 (resized).jpg
    Retro 1 (resized).jpg
    Retro 2 (resized).jpg
    #1 1 year ago

Hi,
    That was last week end.

#2 1 year ago
    Retro 1 (resized).jpgRetro 1 (resized).jpgRetro 10 (resized).jpgRetro 10 (resized).jpgRetro 11 (resized).jpgRetro 11 (resized).jpgRetro 13 (resized).jpgRetro 13 (resized).jpgRetro 14 (resized).jpgRetro 14 (resized).jpgRetro 16 (resized).jpgRetro 16 (resized).jpgRetro 17 (resized).jpgRetro 17 (resized).jpgRetro 18 (resized).jpgRetro 18 (resized).jpgRetro 2 (resized).jpgRetro 2 (resized).jpgRetro 3 (resized).jpgRetro 3 (resized).jpgRetro 4 (resized).jpgRetro 4 (resized).jpgRetro 5 (resized).jpgRetro 5 (resized).jpgRetro 6 (resized).jpgRetro 6 (resized).jpgRetro 7 (resized).jpgRetro 7 (resized).jpgRetro 8 (resized).jpgRetro 8 (resized).jpgRetro 9 (resized).jpgRetro 9 (resized).jpg
    #3 1 year ago

Nice lineup! Good to see so many kids enjoying them too.

#4 1 year ago

Some great EM titles in there too.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Good to see so many kids enjoying them too.

I'm still supprised, that's the 4th édition of this Festival and always lots of kids on the EM line up...

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from Garrett:

Some great EM titles in there too.

Yep, 31 EM in the line up from 1949 to 1979 with some quite rare EM machines : Solar Ride, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Charlie's Angels for Gottlieb. Fore, Time Tunnel, Evel Knievel and Wild Wheels for Bally...

150 pinballs were present with 6 ATARI including Hercules (never seen in France at a pinball show).

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from BallyCrazy:

I'm still supprised, that's the 4th édition of this Festival and always lots of kids on the EM line up...

Kids love bells and chimes, I notice that at my arcade. The kids play one woodrail machine I have on the floor as much as Mandalorian.

#8 1 year ago

EM's are,were the BEST, bells and chimes.....I wouldn't give you .05 cents for the new machines with 15 balls coming at ya and no place on the PF to shoot them .....can't believe Capt.Fantastic was not being played lol.....

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from vinnypeppers:

can't believe Capt.Fantastic was not being played lol.....

she's been played here

#10 1 year ago

great video everyone having fun, wish I were there

#11 1 year ago

Love seeing all those Gottlieb System 1 EM's. Are those Kangarou's?

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from paulace:

Love seeing all those Gottlieb System 1 EM's. Are those Kangarou's?

No, Solar Ride, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Charlie's Angels belong to a friend of mine in Normandy. Those 3 are rebuilt models (copies). All others are original ones from other french EM fans (Sinbad, Joker Poker etc...).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-line-up-at-festival-retroplay-near-nantes-france?hl=ballycrazy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.