(Topic ID: 208674)

EM High Score Boards?

By RyanClaytor

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_E0070 (resized).jpg
    EM digits.pdf (PDF preview)
    SS digits.pdf (PDF preview)
    Screenshot_20180130-030746 (resized).png
    BC_8874_YDKJ (resized).jpg
    Vintage-50-Inch-x-20-inch-Pepsi-Cola-Menu (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Hi EM Aficionados

I'm curious how you keep track of high scores on your machines in your gameroom. I've seen old pepsi menu signs like this...

Vintage-50-Inch-x-20-inch-Pepsi-Cola-Menu (resized).jpgVintage-50-Inch-x-20-inch-Pepsi-Cola-Menu (resized).jpg

...that swapped the food name and price pairing with game names and high score. There's also the more typical chalkboard or white board method...

BC_8874_YDKJ (resized).jpgBC_8874_YDKJ (resized).jpg

...but I'm wondering what sort of creative ways each of you have devised to display high scores in your gameroom.

Thanks!
    Ryan

#3 6 years ago

Cool! I swear I searched before posting this topic and didn't find yours. Ha-ha!

Most of the suggestions I saw in your thread were your standard chalk boards and menu signs. I think I like yours the best! Nice touch with the score reel font! (Where does one download that, BTW?)

Finally, when did you sell your Melody and why didn't you sell it to me? *LOL*

Thanks for posting, Rob!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ryanclaytor.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-high-score-boards?tu=ryanclaytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.